Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ayyyyeee...it hurts," she cried out equally as loud although I had eased off slightly.

"Tell them why you're here," I demanded with growing excitement.

"I was bad," she whimpered.

I landed a much softer blow, but as the professor had counseled, it still did the job and I pushed, "Tell them what you did."

"I...I had sex with a man," she forced out.

"You fucked a man after he paraded you around like a whore. After I told you that you'd get punished for it?" I taunted her.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

I struck her lightly once more and then asked, "Who did you fuck? Who is your lover?"

"Larry...the...the maintenance man," she replied.

"Whack!" I landed another solid shot that made her body twist as she squealed loudly.

Glancing around, I saw that Martin now sported an erect cock and Louise was tugging on Hank's shaft while he mauled one of her heavy breasts. Beth, standing by herself, appeared fidgety and when I locked eyes with the professor, he gave me a broad smile and nodded as if to signal his support. I turned back towards my wife and was about to raise my arm when an idea hit me.

"I'm going to give the others a turn. The professor can go next and each will get to spank you five times until we finish," I told her.

"No...that's not fair," she protested.

"Why?" I asked, curious about her reasoning.

"They'll hit me harder," she answered.

Perhaps, she felt that as her husband I would always maintain a limit or maybe she didn't want to trade the unknown for the known but before I could think of a clever answer, Dr. Kott stepped forward holding a slender cane he had grabbed from the table. Without hesitating, he took a position and landed a stinging blow using his practiced skills. I marveled at how effortless he looked in his motion but how perfect he was with his aim. Rachel squealed and tried to turn her head our way as she begged for it to end. The professor provided time for the tension to build but rather than swinging again, he decided to toy with her head.

"Rachel, my sweet Rachel...how I love to spank your lovely ass," he said in a soothing voice.

"Professor, please stop...it hurts," she begged.

"Your husband makes the rules on your punishment and he was quite clear, I'm afraid," the man answered then struck her less severely.

"Stop..." she cried out.

The Polish man swept the reed through the air causing a whistle that made her tense. She had just started to relax when he hit her with a solid blow which brought forth a fresh wave of pleadings.

"So enjoyable and still thirty-three to go," the man laughed.

"Stop...wait! I want to..." she started before suddenly stopping.

"Want to what?" I asked although I suspected her intent.

Dr. Kott looked at me with a raised eyebrow and he moved the cane indicating he wanted to strike her again which he did just seconds later.

Rachel whimpered for a few seconds and then said, "No...no more. Can I...can I trade?"

The professor turned towards me with a victorious smile and even though I wasn't certain I wanted to witness the decadence of his fat cock invading her pussy again, I asked, "Trade? You mean fuck instead of getting spanked?"

"Yes..." she said in a tiny voice.

Before I could speak, Dr. Kott took the thin cane and moved it between her spread legs. He managed to get it between her folds and when he pulled it back, there was noticeable moisture for several inches along its length.

"Rachel, you appear to be quite wet. Is it from the spanking or anticipation of your trade?" he asked.

Seconds went by as we waited for her response but when it was clear none would be forthcoming, I told her, "I guess one minute per spanking makes sense."

Although I maintained a focus on my wife, I could hear snickers breaking out from the others who no doubt felt thrilled to participate in the scenario. I was just about to step forward and free her when Martin fired off a question.

"Can we at least get to spank her once?" he asked.

"Me too!" his wife followed.

"Hey, that'll take one of my minutes," her husband protested.

Looking around the room, I could tell everyone liked the idea. Even Anna, who normally stayed quiet and reserved in the background had stepped forward and now appeared eager.

Turning back to Rachel, I said, "It seems everyone wants a turn with your butt. So, each will get one hit and then we move to the mat. Is that what you want?"

Silence ensued as she considered the proposal and all around me, I could feel the palpable building of sexual excitement.

"I guess..." she whispered.

"Yes or no, Rachel," I demanded.

"Yes," she answered in a clear voice.

Louise was the first to step forward and using the cane, she swung at my wife but lacking coordination she landed a soft blow on her hip. Beth went next and wisely grabbed a paddle from the table but she barely tapped her rear before turning towards us with a smile. Hank followed her and he too used the paddle but with enough force to make her cry out. Martin's turn arrived and I was worried about his intense manner but thankfully the professor had a short, muted conversation with him before he took the paddle and he gave a similar blow. Now, only Anna remained and after selecting the cane, she swung with a fluid motion and hit my wife's red butt with a searing strike that forced a loud squeal. It was easily the most purposeful strike my wife received and it seemed incongruent with our previous interactions. As she stepped away, just for a moment, a little smile appeared on her face which made me wonder if, for some reason, she harbored a grudge.

"A fitting ending. Something she can remember," Dr. Kott declared.

As the others laughed at his statement, I stepped forward and started to release my wife's arms and soon the professor joined me and worked on the lower restraints. I had just released the first when the man nudged me and nodded towards my wife's pussy. Kneeling, while pretending to work on her other foot, I got an up-close look at her slit that had a clear coating of thick fluid. It left no doubt that the man's earlier accusations were entirely true.

We led her to the mat and placed her on her knees then stepped back, joining the others that stood along the edge. She had her eyes directed towards the ground in resignation but based on the condition of her pussy, I wondered if it was just a façade to try and show indifference.

"Who would you like first?" our host asked.

"The blonde guy," she responded in a manner that informed us she had already been thinking about it.

Instantly, a big smile filled Hank's face and he was about to step forward when the professor said, "Wait a moment."

He turned towards the table that held the paddles, pulled open and drawer, and then returned. In his hand, he held a shiny object about eighteen inches long, and on closer inspection, I could see it was a heavy string that ran through the center of dozens of small nuts. At the top, the string attached to a small clip, and with an eager expression, the man moved to my wife, had her raise off her hands, and then attached the clip to the round bar through her nipple.

"Owwww!" she cried out as the weight of the metal fasteners distended her tender flesh.

Falling forward, most of the string landed on the mat which removed the pain and we watched as she wiggled her body until she found a comfortable position. Whether intended or not, it resulted in her chest being very close to the floor which lifted her ass into an inviting position.

"God, you are so evil," Louise giggled when the professor moved back.

Hank stepped onto the mat and took a position between Rachel's open legs. He used his hand to guide his cock along the length of her slit several times and then apparently satisfied, he pushed forward until he was balls deep.

"Eight minutes," Dr. Kott said reminding him of the arrangement.

The message clearly motivated him because he started a rapid thrusting as he held her hips with his hands. At first, Rachel seemed almost oblivious to his presence, but slowly small signs began to appear that he was getting her attention, and when we saw her hips rolling in rhythm to his movements, we knew she had engaged.

"Is it good?" Martin asked after Hank let loose with a deep grunt.

"Yeah...damn..." he replied.

Whether it came from the spanking, the magical feeling of Rachel's pussy, or both, it wasn't long before it became clear that he was in an advanced state of excitement and wouldn't last long.

"Don't cum in her...pull out," I said, feeling stupid I had forgotten to give the warning before things started.

Rather than reply, he merely nodded his head several times as he focused on their connection. Then, just as his body started to tremble, he wrenched free and fired a stream of semen across my wife's back. Completely spent, the man barely had enough energy to move away and as soon as space was available, Martin, still wearing the white undershirt, jumped forward and immediately shoved his cock inside.

"Ohhh...." Rachel gasped from the sudden intrusion.

"You only used five minutes," Dr. Kott announced to Hank with a chuckle.

"I'll use them," the swarthy man announced as he watched his cock slide in and out of my wife's dilated opening.

"No, I want them," Beth declared which made me look her way.

She looked back at me with an expression that showed she was dead serious. As far as I knew, Rachel had never engaged with another woman in any way, and I wondered how she would react to the touch of the pretty blonde.

"I'll keep track of the minutes," I said to take the matter off the table.

Martin used a hand to push Hank's semen further up her back and when it returned to her hip, he started to increase the pace. It took him a bit to get a head of steam but when his pounding had reached full intensity, two things happened. First, Rachel's occasional sounds turned to rhythmic groans, and second, the swarthy man started to spank her ass hard with his open hand. Lightly at first, he soon had her already welted ass turning even redder but nothing in her behavior indicated she felt pain. Rather, as he increased the intensity of his blows, her sexual cries became more pronounced.

"Marvelous," I heard the professor say softly.

Martin, evidently wanting more leverage, lifted his right leg until he had his foot on the mat, and then started anew. Quickly, he had her squealing again but now his exertions caused him to expel heavy grunts as well. When he returned to spanking, her whines moved to a higher pitch and we could tell something big was building. It took another minute but then Rachel began to egg him on as she turned her head to look at the hairy man.

"Go...ohhhh...go..." she whimpered.

Martin reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair pulling her backward which lifted the weights connected to her nipple. Her breast noticeably extended and her cries now took on an odd mixture of lust and pain.

"Do it," Beth cheered, energized by the scene.

Suddenly, it no longer looked like two people having sex. Instead, I felt I was witnessing two wild animals engaged in an intense mating ritual. Soon, the couple's passionate cries, the wet sounds coming from Rachel's pussy and the rapid movement of their sweat-covered bodies became so pronounced, I knew it couldn't last much longer.

"Uggghhh...uggghhh...close..." Rachel wailed and then just seconds later, she let loose, "Ohhhh...go...ohhh...ohhh...don't stop...oh, don't stop...go..."

From the strength of her orgasm, I could only surmise that the pain in her breast no longer registered or if it did, it somehow added to the experience. Martin continued to ram his cock into her sloppy hole as she crested and then in a swift move, he let go of her hair, wrenched himself free, and moved to her head where he started to rapidly flail his cock. I guessed what was coming but Rachel had no idea and was watching him as the first blast flew from his shaft and landed on her brow. Before she realized what had occurred, two more streams hit her face, one on her cheek and the other square on the bridge of her nose. His final shot landed in her hair as she turned away and with a final grunt, he fell back onto his ass and started to suck in air.

"Such a beautiful slut," Dr. Kott said in a strained voice.

"That was so hot," Louise said excitedly.

I knew I should feel angry about the man's sordid action but like the others, I felt consumed by the eroticism. Rachel fell to her side and half-heartedly worked to remove the semen but it seemed the orgasm had taken all her energy. I was just about to go to her side when I felt a hand probing for my dick and looking over, I saw it was Louise who had moved closer. She looked at me with a knowing smile and after fumbling for a moment, she squeezed the erect shaft through my pants.

"You need relief," she whispered and from the corner of my eye, I saw Beth kneel next to my wife.

Despite the voluptuous woman's efforts, my attention returned to Rachel and I felt a pang of guilt for not being the one to come to her assistance. The slender blonde started by removing the clasp from her nipple ring and then used her hands to turn her onto her back. However, what happened next totally blew me away. As we watched, Beth bent forward until she was close to my wife's face and then slowly extended her tongue and licked a little of the cum.

"My God," I whispered.

Louise, still fondling my dick, giggled a little and then whispered, "She's bi...and nasty."

"Clean her up, honey," her husband chuckled.

At first, I didn't think Rachel was aware of what was happening but after the woman's third lick, she opened her eyes, reached out with her arm, and tried to push her away. However, it was clear she lacked strength and after several failed attempts, she let out a small whimper and stopped.

"Anna," the professor called out to his wife and nodded towards the duo.

Without speaking, the pretty Polish woman approached the mat and positioned herself between my wife's legs. Then, she leaned forward and used her tongue to clean up the fluids coating Rachel's pussy. As soon as she made contact, my wife reacted and tried to wiggle away, now with more conviction. Hank moved quickly and after dropping to his knees, he used his hands to hold her shoulders down. We watched as Rachel made several attempts to break free but when she realized it wasn't possible, she tried pleading.

"Stop...please..." she called out and then added, "No...honey?"

At the same time, she tried to kick at Anna but the professor's wife proved quite strong and managed to force her thighs open. Mesmerized by the scene, I remained in my spot but my thoughts went to the original intent of our visit and how far we had departed from that plan. Still, I couldn't deny it was all extremely arousing, so I decided to let it run its course.

Be still Rachel," I commanded.

"This wasn't part of the deal," she countered.

Although she had a valid point, I still felt I had the final say, so I told her, "Quiet."

She let go with a frustrated whine but her body relaxed and the women immediately returned to licking her clean. They finished quickly but rather than backing away, Beth began to plant soft kisses on her lips while Anna's attention turned to her clit, and not long after, Hank lowered his head and found a nipple. Although she made no effort to return the blonde's kisses, the slow undulations of her body indicated that something was plucking her sexual strings.

As the others continued their play, Beth took a break from her kissing and started whispering into my wife's ear. I strained to hear but it proved impossible and just as I thought about moving closer, I felt Louise's hands working on my belt.

"You need these off," she laughed.

My dick ached from being in the tight confines so I didn't fight her and soon she had me naked from the waist down. Then, breaking only to tug on my shaft a few times, she went to work on my shirt. Once off, I glanced towards the professor and saw that sometime during the events, he had disrobed, too. Focused on the mat, he slowly stroked his large organ and I sensed his mind danced with thoughts of burying it inside my wife.

Less than a minute had passed since Louise captured my attention but when I looked back at the mat, I noticed Beth was once more planting soft kisses on Rachel's lips but now she was getting a bit of a response. Although not overt, their connection was real and when Hank moved his hands off Rachel's shoulders, her hands rose and gripped the woman's upper arms.

"She ever fuck a girl?" Louise asked.

"No..." I answered still staring at the scene and then turning towards the woman, I reiterated, "No."

"Better hang on..." she giggled.

As I contemplated her message, Dr. Kott appeared in my peripheral vision and I watched as he stepped close to Anna and then announced to the room, "I believe I have some minutes in the bank."

His wife quickly moved away as did Hank but it took Beth a moment and she gave him an annoyed look as she pulled back. In her state of reverie, it took Rachel a few seconds to realize the meaning but she offered no resistance as the well-endowed man positioned himself between her legs.

"Such a treat," he declared as he moved closer.

Rachel's eyes landed on his heavy cock that he held in one hand and she followed its movement as the man traced it along both thighs and then over her sodden mound. He seemed in no rush but as he continued his play, we watched her hips begin to gently roll.

"Guess we'll see if she's got anything left," Martin chuckled.

Still, in the same spot he landed in after giving her a facial, he slowly stroked his cock that had mostly revived.

"Widen your legs, Rachel," her teacher commanded.

Without hesitation, she opened and the professor began to probe her juicy slit with the tip of his cock. Soon, her legs began to bob in anticipation, and then without warning, he pushed several inches inside.

"Uhhhhh...ohhhhh..." she cried out.

The professor paused for a moment and then thrust again forcing more inside and on the thirds try he made it all the way and fell forward onto his elbows. Already, the intrusion had Rachel emitting a low mewing sound and her hands gripped his biceps in a way that let us know she fully felt his thick shaft. He started a slow but deliberate movement, and just as she wrapped her legs around his waist, Louise dropped to her knees and inhaled my dick. Seconds later, I felt a presence behind me and I looked over my shoulder just as Beth's hands slipped beneath my arms and found my nipples.

For a few seconds, I continued to watch the Polish man excite my wife but the women's efforts were compelling and soon captured my full attention. The voluptuous woman had a talented mouth and knew how to use her fingers behind my balls which put me in a very excited state. I let my hands wander each woman's body, and only my standing position kept me from progressing faster but given the circumstances, I thought it probably a good thing.

"After they finish, I want to be with your wife. Let me be with her," Beth whispered, and when I didn't reply, she added, "You can fuck me after...all you want."

Not sure whether she expected my help or just my acceptance, I didn't respond but her voice did lift me from my trance and I turned my attention back to the mat. Dr. Kott still moved with the same rhythm but now he had Rachel's legs pushed back so that her knees were in her armpits. There was no romance in their connection but her constant groans indicated she was being thoroughly pleasured.

"She... I don't think she..." I started before Beth interrupted.

"Just leave us alone...for a little bit," she begged.

"Oh yeah..." I heard a voice to my side and looking over, I spotted Anna on her knees with Martin's cock in her mouth.

1...345678