Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 05

Story Info
Rachel learns that actions have consequences.
26k words
55.1k
108
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,592 Followers

A part of me admired my wife's attempt at atonement but once I had set the plan in motion with the professor, my thoughts swirled too much to enjoy her efforts, so I pulled her to her feet. Oddly, she didn't mention the discussion as I led her to the bedroom to get ready and with barely a glimpse towards me, she started looking through her closet.

Since we had time to kill before going to the professor's house, and already feeling antsy, I decided we should go for drinks. I waited impatiently for Rachel but when she appeared fifteen minutes later in a wrap dress, I was pleased to see she had made an effort to look hot despite the circumstances. A sleeveless crimson color with a low neckline, it showed her breasts nicely, and with the hem cut six inches above her knee, her lovely legs were on display as well.

"I approve," I said.

She gave me a nervous smile, took my offered hand, and let me guide her to the car. A few minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the same bar where she had recently given me a blowjob in the bathroom.

"Here?" she asked with a worried expression.

"I thought you liked the place," I replied holding back a snicker.

As soon as we entered, I saw her eyes rapidly scan the room. Mine did the same but the only familiar face belonged to the bartender. He glanced our way, then returned to his duties but just a second later I saw him suddenly look back when his memory caught up. A little smile appeared on his face but he showed discretion and diverted his eyes. I purposefully led us to the same table and soon a young waitress came by and took our order.

"The bartender...he spotted us," my wife said when she departed.

"I know," I said and stroked her arm slowly.

Rachel looked at my hand for a moment and then said, "Don't hurt me."

"Do you think you deserve punishment?" I asked.

"No...maybe a little. I don't know. Not hard," she stumbled.

"Are you nervous?" I followed even though her mannerisms gave it away.

"Yes!" she answered, then took a deep breath and said, "You're being too nice. It scares me."

I hadn't intended to play a mind game with her, but I could see her view, so I thought about it a bit and then replied, "No need to get emotional. We just need to address your behavior."

"I tried...I did. I told you it's hard for a woman to be intimate and not have feelings. It makes it hard to be rude...be mean," she responded, using the same explanation she had offered earlier.

"Are you sure you want your defense to be that you care for the man?" I challenged her.

"Well...it's not like that...not exactly. You're twisting it," she whined.

Just then, our waitress returned and we watched silently as she unloaded the tray. As soon as she stepped away, my wife took a long pull on her martini and I realized I needed to monitor her drinking so she didn't overdo it.

"I understand what you're trying to say but you've had multiple discussions with him since you started fall classes which gave you many opportunities to politely stop him," I told her, and when she didn't reply, I added, "Perhaps those feelings you have mean you still want to fuck him."

"No...that's not true," she protested.

"Do you?" I pushed ignoring her statement.

"No! Quit beating me up," she whined.

"Okay, but I think we can agree that punishment is called for," I said.

"I don't..." she responded with a pleading expression, and then said, "Just don't be mean."

Over the next ninety minutes, I let her have two more drinks but had to slow her down multiple times. The conversation drifted between her punishment and other subjects with some quiet time interspersed. Along the way, I thought about her anxiety, and I tried to remember how she reacted to the spanking she received the last time we used the dungeon. I couldn't recall this level of angst and of course, afterward, all the discussion had been about Kott's cock entering her pussy. I guessed the additional time she had to think about it played a role but I didn't think it accounted for everything. or maybe she was worried about the formality of our understanding. Perhaps, she felt that violating our formal agreement would make me feel I had more leeway.

During the final thirty minutes in the bar, my nervous energy rose steadily and by the time it came to go, I was, like my wife, in an agitated state. We made the drive to the professor's house, barely speaking, and he threw open the door on the first knock.

"Welcome!" he called out loudly.

The excitement in his voice startled Rachel and she took a half-step back. Dr. Kott turned and led us towards his living room and as we followed, I noticed my wife's downcast eyes.

"Hello Anna," I said when I spotted her on the sofa and received a simple nod.

Fully dressed, for just a moment my mind returned to the brief intimacy we had shared. Rachel leaned forward and gave her a quick hug and we joined her on the sofa while our host settled in a nearby chair. I had hoped to proceed with minimal interaction with the couple but it appeared we would not be so lucky.

I could tell Kott wanted to say something but he still surprised me when he blurted out, "Did the man get in her bed, again?"

He said it in a hopeful tone and it struck me that he existed for all things sexual. I noticed Rachel's body stiffen from the question and I let her calm before responding.

"No, not that. She has been engaging in conversations with him when she shouldn't," I answered.

"Ahhh...much less serious but still something that should be addressed," he replied looking a little crestfallen.

"Oh, excuse my rudeness. Would anyone like a drink? Some wine perhaps?" Anna asked, jumping to her feet.

"No, thank you. We had several drinks before coming over, so I think we've had enough," I explained and she responded with a nod but remained standing.

"How are you progressing with things? With her training?" the Polish man asked.

"Quite well...until this issue," I replied.

"Excellent!" he fired back and then said, "I've noticed the change in her appearance at school."

I recalled the conversation she shared where the professor and Josh questioned her and commented on her jiggling tits. It caused me to smile and then a daring thought hit me.

"Yes, would you like to see her?" I asked.

"Of course!" the man answered.

I turned to Rachel and met her pleading eyes but when I didn't offer a reprieve, they slowly became defiant. I nodded to her signaling my expectation and we had a brief stare down before she stood. Then, she quickly released the dress and shrugged it off her shoulders. When it dropped to her feet, she stood before us deliciously naked.

I noticed both Anna and Henry's eyes located her piercings, alternating their gaze between her breasts and pussy, which prompted me to say, "I decided to mark her."

"I see and does she wear them with pride?" he asked maintaining his gaze.

"She's learning to," I replied.

"Wonderful!" he responded and then boldly asked, "May I look closer?"

He had already started to move when I nodded my assent and he deftly stepped forward, dropped to one knee, and leaned towards her pussy until his face was just inches away. Slowly, he lifted his arm, turned his hand, extended his index finger, and separated her folds with his fingertip. Rachel inhaled deeply but stayed in place and the man very gently let his finger rise until the small metal loop rested on it. He maintained his touch as the seconds ticked by until her leg began to involuntarily twitch. It broke his concentration but rather than pull his finger away, he moved it slowly through her lips before ending the contact. My eyes, which had followed his actions, rose and I could that my wife's nipples now stood erect. Also, her eyes darted about as if they had too much energy to fix on one thing.

"I like them," I said, feeling I needed to break the awkward silence.

"Yes, yes...a marvelous addition. So symbolic which I'm sure was your intent," he acknowledged, and then asked, "And the plug? Is she still training?"

"No, the plug she used with the maintenance guy," I replied.

"Ahhh...I see," he responded with a curious expression, and then suddenly he stood straight and said, "I think it must be time to begin."

We fell in behind him as he moved down the corridor and I only noticed Anna had stayed behind when we reached the garage. Everything appeared as I remembered and with no formalities, he led us to the center of the room. With a nod, he turned towards the bench we had used before, but I had other ideas, so I stopped him.

"Look, professor, I think I want to keep this simple. No restraints, no gags...I'm thinking just on her hands and knees on the mat over there," I explained.

His face showed some disappointment, but he replied, "As you wish."

"Not too much," my wife said as she stepped towards the spot.

As we watched, she lowered onto her hands and knees but kept her legs tightly closed. I turned towards the rack that held the selection of devices and my eyes landed on a slender cane. About three feet long with a small leather handle, I thought it might prove visually daunting while allowing me to poke and tease.

"Be careful. It seems benign but it can be damaging if used too aggressively," Kott warned.

When I saw Rachel's head turn, I knew she had heard the message, too, but with a simple nod, I noted the comment and then stepped towards my wife. I hadn't thought about the professor being present, but after a few seconds of consideration, I rationalized it might add to my wife's anxiousness, so I let it go. I ran the cane along the inside of her thighs, tapping several times to make her open her legs, and slowly, her lovely mound appeared. Smooth from a recent shaving, it looked enticing and I tease the outside of her labia until she started to wiggle her butt. Then, I moved into a good position and with a half swing struck her pretty cheeks.

"EEEYAAAAA! Shit!" she cried out when it landed.

Instantly, a thin red mark formed across her rear and I realized the purpose of the professor's warning, as with little effort, I had landed a painful blow. I looked at our host and saw that he had a very excited expression and when we made eye contact, he motioned for me to continue.

The thin instrument made a swishing noise in the air and I could see Rachel's body stiffen in anticipation before it struck, "AAIEEEEE! Owwww...it hurts."

Another line appeared on her ass that crossed the previous one and for a moment, I felt sympathy. However, I knew punishment sat at the core of our agreement and provided a deeply erotic element. I needed to establish the rule, the consequences for her failures, so I steeled myself to her agony and prepared to strike her again. My arm started back but before I could start the downswing, I felt Dr. Kott's grip. Without speaking, he lowered my arm and then stepped forward and addressed Rachel.

"Dear, do you understand why you're receiving pain?" he asked.

Still writhing and breathing hard, it took her a moment to reply, "I talked to Larry."

"No, Rachel. That's not the reason. All of us know the reason," he started, but paused for effect before adding, "You know, your husband knows, and I know that you engaged with him because you want to fuck him, again."

"No, that's not true," she declared,

"Another, but not as hard," the professor whispered into my ear.

Taking the man's advice, I swung and while not as heavy as before, she still squealed loudly, while twisting in pain. Suddenly, it seemed almost like torture, but I felt enticed by the moment and had no desire to stop.

"Are you ready to tell the truth?" I asked, now joining Kott in her interrogation.

"I didn't..." she started but before she could finish, I hit her again.

"Tell us, Rachel," the professor demanded as she whimpered.

"It was just a thought...I can't help it," she replied and then said, "I wasn't going to do it..."

"Such dirty thoughts," the man snickered as he turned to me and smiled.

Taken a bit aback by her admission, I stood motionless for several seconds but she pulled me back when she asked, "How many more?"

"Ten," I answered loudly, and then clarified, "Five for talking to him and five for lying."

"No! That's too many," she protested and turned to look at me.

Perhaps, I shouldn't have been surprised about her secret desires for the man but the knowledge coupled with the professor's comment about her nature made my head spin, and as I looked at her pleading eyes, a thought struck me.

"Do you want the ten strikes or Dr. Kott's cock?" I asked.

"A fair trade!" the man called out eagerly.

Rachel looked at me with a stunned expression, and then turned back and said in a resigned voice, "Just get it over with."

Before I could start, the professor got my attention and provided more whispered advice, "Give her a moment to think."

I did as he suggested but when almost a minute had passed, I took aim and landed a solid blow. Like the previous times, she cried out and then writhed and whined. Again, I allowed her some time to calm before I continued. The red marks were profound and welts were already starting to appear making me wonder if I could do eight more.

"Wait!" she suddenly called out and after turning her head, she asked me, "Are you sure?"

"Rachel, I'm allowing you to choose your punishment. The decision is yours," I said, quite pleased with my answer.

Time seemed to stand still as her eyes went between me and her teacher, but finally, in a soft voice, she replied, "Okay."

"Wise...quite wise," he said in a loud voice and immediately started working on his clothes.

My wife, still on her hands and knees, turned away and stared at the mat. As soon as the professor was naked, he started to pull on his heavy cock, and soon the shiny pink head emerged. He stepped closer to Rachel but remained standing until he had his shaft mostly erect, then, he dropped to his knees and scooted forward. He nudged my wife to spread her legs, which she did without protest, then he started to slide his fat head along the length of her slit. Although silent and motionless, her body seemed to radiate anxiety.

"I wasn't that bad," she suddenly let out.

"You want the cane?" I asked, showing no sympathy.

She didn't reply and as I watched, the professor started to move his cockhead rapidly over her opening. Then, he made a small thrust starting her penetration. No one spoke as he continued with slow movements and when his body joined hers, I knew he was completely inside.

"Such a nice feeling," he declared as he exhaled deeply.

"Hurry and get it over," my wife said showing no signs of arousal.

With her words, the professor turned towards me and gave a small nod. I didn't know what he meant to signal but it did seem to indicate he had a plan.

Very slowly, Kott extracted his cock, and then with equal pace, he pushed back inside. He continued this way through more than twenty cycles before he increased the speed slightly. He stayed with this rhythm even longer and still was unable to draw a response. However, when he upped the tempo yet again, it wasn't long before I heard wet smacking sounds coming from her pussy. Evidently, my wife heard it too, because she lowered her head in what I took to be a sign of embarrassment. A minute later, she reached her limit and could no longer hide her state.

"Ohhh..." she sighed as her head lifted, and then as if sensing she had shown herself, she dropped it back to the mat, but unable to stay silent, she groaned, "Mmmmm...ohhh..."

"I knew she'd be on her knees," the Polish man forced out between grunts.

"Oh God," my wife whimpered as her fingernails dug into the plastic.

Without question, the professor's cock had defeated her defenses and for the next few minutes, I watched as her excitement grew ever higher. Soon, he had her openly panting like a wanton vixen.

"You like being a slut?" I asked, inspired by the scene and when at first, she didn't respond, I pushed, "Do you?"

"Yes..." she whined shamelessly.

To get a better look at her face, I moved to her side which also provided me a good view of her hanging breasts that jiggled in time to the professor's thrusts. She had her eyes closed tightly and her mouth hung open, decadently. It appeared she might be getting close but each time I thought her release was imminent, she somehow carried on. Then, as if sensing my stare, she opened her eyes slightly and looked towards me.

"You want to cum? Do you deserve it?" I asked.

"Uh...uh...I do," she managed to force out.

Perhaps, the verbal acknowledgment set her off, but after that, things happened very fast. Her sounds became needier, almost desperate, and her head started to loll back and forth. Right before her orgasm hit, she tried to look at me but her eyes lacked focus.

"Ohhhh...oh, yes...oh, yes...please...now...don't stop..." she let out rapidly.

The message made Kott start to hammer into her animalistically which only seemed to heighten and extend her release. Halfway through, she started rubbing her face against the mat as if it added to the sensations.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Yes...good. Don't stop...so good," she whimpered.

"As I imagined," the professor said which reminded me of her unprotected condition.

"Don't cum in her," I told the man, and although I could tell he was disappointed, he nodded his acceptance.

Seconds later, my wife, completely spent, fell forward until she was flat on the mat. Dr. Kott managed to stay with her and for the next few minutes, I watched as he continued to pummel her deeply. Even after her orgasm, she continued to emit excited cries, and just as it seemed she might be building again, signs of his impending climax appeared. I thought about reminding him again about pulling out but before I could speak, he suddenly wrenched his cock free, flipped my wife onto her back, and moved until his fat head was against her lips. Shockingly, after only a moment of hesitation, she opened her mouth and let him slide it in several inches. Rapidly stroking the base of his shaft, in a series of heavy groans, he expended his semen into my wife's waiting mouth. Several times, I saw her swallow, and then his shaft pulled free when he collapsed onto his ass. Only then did I spot Anna, still fully clothed, sitting in a nearby chair.

"A good start for the new Rachel," the man forced out between breaths.

I looked down at my wife who appeared exhausted with her eyes closed and then turned to her pussy which was swollen and very wet. For a moment, I thought about fucking her, too, but decided it would be best to return to the sanctity of the condo. So, I grabbed her dress, motioned the professor aside, and took her elbow.

"C'mon...time to go," I said in a soft voice.

Her eyes fluttered and then darted around the room but she allowed me to help her stand and then quickly pulled on the dress. Minutes later, with her still sweaty and reeking of sex we made our way to the car and started the drive. We made the short distance in silence which gave me some time to think through what I would say if she became angry. However, it turned out to be unnecessary because as soon as we stepped through the door, she pulled her dress off in a clear sign of submission.

"Can I shower? I need something for my butt, too," she said when I steered her towards the bed.

"Later," I replied.

With no preliminaries, I put her on her back, climbed between her legs, and sank my dick into her hole. She felt open and juicy but it didn't deter me from taking her with deep strokes as she gripped my biceps. Although, I wanted to get her excited again, when her fingernails moved to my balls, I knew she would get me off quickly. For a time, I tried to hold back, but the visions of her on the mat, coupled with her teasing fingers, put me over the top, and in a series of heavy groans, I emptied inside her.

j267
j267
4,592 Followers
123456...8