Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you go in the other room?" she counseled.

I considered her words but something wouldn't let me move and after taking a deep breath, I replied, "I'm fine."

Josh continued to toy with her pussy as she wiggled and although we could tell he was speaking, his voice was too low to make out. He also had a raging erection that jutted upward from his body and from my own experience, I thought it probably hurt. When he lowered the device, I felt certain he was about to get more aggressive but rather than strike her, he returned the whip to the table and then untied the restraints. Next, he removed the gag and when it was off, we watched as they both started to laugh.

"They're just messing around," I said.

"Yes...I think so," my wife agreed.

"Good," I replied, relieved I wouldn't have to watch my daughter receive punishment.

Still naked, they began to move to an area at the very edge of the camera's field of view and stayed there for several minutes. We couldn't make out what was transpiring but it seemed their efforts had purpose and despite the surroundings, I was shocked when they finally appeared with my daughter dressed in a black corset and knee-high black boots. She showed no difficulty in moving with the stiletto heels and while the dark garment covered her nipples, it left her ass and pussy exposed.

"Oh my..." my wife gasped.

"Rachel..." I whined but this time she just glanced my way for a moment before returning to the screen.

They moved to the center of the room, held a brief conversation, and then moved towards the mats. Without prodding, Josh got on his back and let Lizzie restrain his hands and feet. When she collected the ball gag from the table, it appeared he protested but she ignored him and fumbled with it for a bit before figuring it out and working it on. She returned to the table and selected the same long reed the professor had warned me about and then stepped to the edge of the mat. She had a huge smile on her face as she said something to her lover and then she brought the end of the device to his chest where she used the tip to tease his nipples. Back and forth she went and soon she had him writhing just like he had managed with her. Next, she moved lower and started to toy with his cock and balls but instead of contenting herself with just teasing, it wasn't long before she began to flick the reed against his sensitive organs.

"What happened?" my wife asked when the screen suddenly went dark.

Knowing we needed to change drives, I found the correct one, handed it to her, and asked, "Are we sure?"

"Yes, go into the other room," my wife answered, reiterating her prior message.

The video picked up exactly where it had ended and we watched as Lizzie became more aggressive in her play. With a particular focus on the young man's still rock-hard cock, she used the device to pull it away from his body until it sprang free and slapped against his abdomen. Multiple times she repeated the effort but finally becoming bored, she moved to his balls and lifted and dropped them several times. Then, she started to lightly tap the bottom of his cock right where his sac connected which made him squirm within the limits of the restraint. When she dropped the whip, it looked like she had finished and she started to remove the gag. However, when it came free, rather than move to the restraints, we watched as they held a brief but intense conversation. It looked like she had made Josh angry but seconds later when she straddled him and lowered her pussy onto his face, it became clear she wasn't ready to stop.

I thought about leaving but some strange force held me in place and I watched as my sweet daughter worked her wet opening over the man's face. At first, her mannerism made it appear like they couldn't find the right connection but when she reached back and took hold of his cock, her head suddenly fell back indicating Josh had located the right spot. With her body mostly still, my gauge of her arousal came from the grip she maintained on her lover's shaft. Light at first, it became firmer as they went until she began to tug on it every few seconds. I thought it might signal an approaching orgasm but she surprised me once more when she wrenched free in a quick movement slid down and pulled his shaft into her pussy. With her hands on his shoulders, she rode him rapidly and it took only a minute or so before her movements became spastic as she climaxed. When she finished, it looked like she might collapse onto his body but she managed to hold herself up as she regained her breath and then slowly pulled free. She spoke to him for a few seconds and then with a silly grin she gripped his still rigid cock and began to pump it firmly. Just like with her, it didn't take long for the telltale signs of his impending release to show, and just before he got there, Lizzie took his cock into her mouth and let him explode down her throat. After that, I guessed the encounter was over and sure enough, after a few minutes of rest, they started to move, and then after changing, they departed.

"Okay," Rachel said, and then asked, "Why didn't you tell me about the cameras?"

I knew she meant to use her question to deflect a conversation about our daughter, but I was too keyed up to let it go.

"Rachel...I mean...what should we do?" I asked, realizing I had no idea how to handle the situation.

"With Lizzie? Nothing," she answered and then added, "She didn't do anything wrong."

"You don't think there's an issue with a girl barely out of high school getting...freaky?" I pushed.

"Careful," she warned, reminding me with her stare of our situation.

"Parents...a father especially are not supposed to see their kids do...that," I said.

"No...no, they're not but I wanted to make sure she didn't get forced into anything," my wife replied.

"Forced? She was doing the forcing from what I saw," I countered.

"Yeah, I'm not sure Josh was ready for it," she responded as a tiny smile appeared.

"It's not funny," I said shaking my head.

"Oh, stop it...don't make it a big deal. She probably got it from you...your freaky genes," she replied.

I stewed on her words for a bit as she smiled at me and then I said, "Well, she didn't get it from you. You like submission."

"You bastard!" she declared with a mock look of outrage.

We talked about the event some more and Rachel agreed that we did have an issue with the overlap that existed with Josh and now Professor Kott. She agreed to talk to the grad student to learn more and see if anything further was necessary and with that, we moved on. I thought about making love to my wife but my head was still in turmoil so I dropped the idea but did let her talk me into staying the night. Since it was still early, I pushed her to go to her workout hoping that her time with her trainer would get her worked up and I could reap the benefits later. Also, I had another idea in mind so as soon as she left, I jumped in my car and headed to the tattoo parlor.

Thinking her breast had fully healed, I wanted to get some different jewelry and although the selection wasn't huge, I managed to find several pieces that I thought were sexy. On the way back, my thoughts returned to Lizzie and by the time I arrived, I knew I had too much nervous energy to remain in the condo for the evening. I thought about taking Rachel to a nice dinner but although I was ashamed, I had to admit that watching my daughter have sex had put a bug in my head. Adding to it was the knowledge that during Rachel's time in the garage she had played the role of submissive while Lizzie had seemed to revel in the role of a dominatrix.

When Rachel returned, I could tell that my plan to make her aroused had worked. She tried to hide it but there was a fire in her eyes and I followed her into the bedroom as she prepared to shower. Just as she prepared to undress, I stopped her by looping my arm around her waist.

"Tell me," I whispered knowing she would understand.

She squirmed for a second by I held firm and then, with a giggle, she replied, "He saw me."

"A good look?" I asked, and then added, "How long?"

"Mmmm...yeah... A long time," she answered seductively, evidently wanting to get me worked up as well.

I let my hand move to her breasts encased in the sports bra but after giving each a soft squeeze, I told her, "Show me."

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"Show me how he saw...how you were positioned," I clarified.

"Oh, Lord," she responded and then asked, "Are you serious?"

I merely nodded which made her roll her eyes and with a deep sigh that I knew was meant for show, she left my embrace and moved to the bedroom. I watched as she dropped to the carpeted floor, turned to her back, and then brought her knees up which stretched the thin fabric of her shorts against her mound providing a nice camel toe. However, rather than remain still she wiggled a little putting slack in the material, and with the connection now loose, I found myself searching the edges to see if I could get a view of her prize. I guessed her trainer had done the same and just as I was thinking about his reaction, she used her fingers to move the crotch aside and reveal her wet folds.

"You did that?" I forced out as I felt my dick stiffen.

"Yeah..." she replied huskily.

"Shit, Rachel... Did he touch you?" I gasped.

"No... You said no. He wanted to. I wouldn't let him," she replied still showing me her pussy.

"Did you want him to?" I pushed.

"That's your decision, baby," she answered, and in her eyes, I saw deep excitement.

"That's right... Don't forget it," I whispered as I crawled close and found her lips with mine.

The kiss was intense and when she started to whimper into my mouth, I thought about taking her right there but something told me to hold back as more might be possible. Without question, my wife was as excited as I had ever seen and had allowed herself to be fully engaged in our play. The sex would unquestionably be awesome but I knew we were too excited for it to last long, so I decided on an alternate path.

I pulled away and looked down at her beautiful face for a moment before asking, "Were you wet? Did he see you wet?"

"Yeah..." she offered in a sultry voice, and before I could respond she added, "I'm always wet these days."

She gave me an impish grin and I kissed her quickly and then said, "Good."

"C'mon..." she whined as she reached for the buttons on my shirt.

"No, baby...we're going out," I told her.

"Later...let's do it first," she whined, clearly in need of relief.

It was hard to turn down the invitation but at that moment, I wanted to put my wife on display. Maybe it was her exposure at the gym or perhaps I was more of a pervert than I realized but my brain now held visions of Rachel parading in public dressed as a tramp.

I pulled her to her feet while listening to her protest and fended off her attempts to fondle my dick. Then, after giving her a mild rebuke for still wearing clothes in the condo, I had her strip and stand in the center of the bedroom while I rummaged through her things to create an outfit. The skirt was the easy item as I knew she had one made from denim that was a little shorter than the norm. It offered a lovely view of her smooth, long legs but she wore it rarely for the same reason I liked it. I placed it on the bed and then went looking for a top. This proved much more difficult and I had looked through the closet twice and was on the third drawer of the chest when something caught my eye. Pulling it out, I realized it was the red top to a cami and shorts pajama set that had been one of her favorites before she received her ban from wearing anything to bed. The material was light, although opaque, and had spaghetti straps with lace trim at the neckline. Certainly, it wasn't made for wearing outside the home but, to me, that added to the appeal.

"That's a negligee," Rachel protested as I dropped the garment next to the skirt.

"Yes," I agreed as I turned back to the closet to find some shoes.

Ready to move on, I didn't dwell on the selection and quickly grabbed a pair of white sandals that I knew she liked. I dropped them at the foot of the bed and then turned to her and nodded, indicating she should dress.

"Let's make love," she whined as she embraced me and brought her hand to my crotch.

"Later if you're good," I responded as I swatted her bare ass, and then told her, "Get dressed."

"Really...I can't...I can't wear that outside," she said, referring to the negligee.

"Really, you can," I countered making sure I had irritation in my voice.

"Honey!" she whined but when I didn't budge, she sighed and said, "I need to shower."

"No, just like you are," I demanded.

"I'm sweaty," she replied.

"Yes," I said and exited the bedroom.

I had barely stepped into the small living room when I spotted my recent purchase on the coffee table, and when Rachel appeared a few minutes later, I motioned her towards me. I held up the tassel jewelry I had selected to replace her simple bar and a smile came to her face as she took it in her hand and did an inspection. A u-shaped bar hung from the horizontal one and at the bottom was a stone. In addition, about a dozen strands of very small dangling ornaments hung from the curve making the overall length about two inches.

"When did you get it?" she asked.

"When you were with Elisandro," I replied.

"Let me put it on," she said showing an eagerness I hadn't expected.

"No...no, I want to," I responded and took the jewelry from her hand.

With that, my attention shifted to her breasts and I could see her erect nipples were already screaming through the thin material of the camisole. Also, I could see the outline of the bar and knew that the new device would create an even larger disturbance. However, in my current state, that acted as an inducement rather than a deterrent and as my wife lifted her top, I quickly made the exchange.

"Are you sure?" she asked as we stepped towards the door.

"What are you?" I asked wanting to return to the basics.

She let out a deep sigh and then answered, "A slut."

And what do you look like now?" I pushed.

"A slut times ten!" she declared.

"Perfect!" I responded enthusiastically.

We stepped into the hallway and started towards the lot and had made it halfway when rounding a corner, we suddenly came face to face with Larry. Rachel gasped openly and without speaking, everyone stopped and stared at each other.

"Hello," I offered, deciding to take the initiative.

"Uh, hi..." he responded as he looked over my wife.

Rachel broke eye contact and stared straight ahead but in doing so it managed to bring even more attention to her attire and her straining nipples. His line of sight led straight to her piercing and I knew he was trying to determine what the odd bulge meant.

"We're going out for a drink. Do you know a good quiet place nearby?" I asked, surprising myself with my calm boldness.

"Uhhh...maybe the Golden Eagle on 18th street," he replied, reluctantly removing his gaze from Rachel.

"Okay, well thanks," I said and took my wife by the elbow as we moved past her former lover.

I suspected his eyes returned to my wife's ass as we walked away but I didn't bother to check. Instead, all my attention went to Rachel, who already keyed up, now seemed close to losing control. When we arrived at my SUV, rather than immediately jumping in, I backed her against the vehicle, took her nervous body in my arms, and kissed her hard.

As we connected, I felt her body relax, and when we broke, she sighed heavily and said, "That was so... awkward."

"Let's go," I said and helped her inside.

After scouring the neighborhood for fifteen minutes and finding nothing that met my goals, I drifted towards 18th street and soon spotted the bar the maintenance man recommended. It sat at the end of a long strip center that had seen better days and had only two windows that were both curtained. Thinking the interior would be nice and dark, I pulled next to one of the three cars parked close to the entrance.

"Afraid to show me at a better place?" my wife teased.

"I'm game...let's go," I countered and made to re-start the SUV.

"No! Here's fine," she said as her hand grabbed my arm.

I met her at the front of the vehicle, took her in my arms, and kissed her again. After a few seconds, my hand moved to her thigh and I slowly let it rise until it started to lift her skirt. I continued up until I landed on her drenched slit and amazingly, she offered no protest as I plunged first one and then two fingers inside. I pumped fluid from her pussy, completely covering her mound while teasing her ring until she was a sodden mess, and then pulled away.

"Now, you're ready," I declared.

We entered the bar, which as I hoped, was quite dark. Most of the illumination came from the beer signs behind the long bar to our left and the only other patron was an older man who sat at a table to our right intently staring at his drink. As we walked along the row of barstools, we passed the bartender watching TV but when he spotted Rachel, he instantly shifted his attention. Looking 60ish, he wore jeans, a white fishing t-shirt, and had gray hair along with a heavy gray beard. Deciding on a more private spot, I directed my wife towards the back and we landed at a table with four metal chairs.

"Nice place," Rachel said sarcastically.

"Don't hide under the table," I said, ignoring her comment.

When the bartender arrived, at first, he tried hard to avert his gaze from my wife but soon he gave up and stared openly as we gave our orders. The same thing repeated when he returned and as soon as he left, Rachel took a long drink of her martini.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Actually, not bad," she responded.

"Well, go easy," I counseled.

"Oh, so you want me wet and practically naked but not drunk," she countered.

"You know, that's a really good point. Get hammered sweetie it will be an awesome combination," I laughed which brought her raised middle finger.

We went through the first round quickly and started fast on the second but halfway through we slowed. I made sure to compliment her multiple times about how hot she looked and each time she tried to verbalize her distress, I reminded her of her safe, predictable life at home she could retreat to tomorrow. Between the alcohol and my words, I soon noticed her relaxing and she quit pulling on the skirt and constantly worrying about the position of her top.

"I feel so dirty," she giggled.

"Mmmm...hot and dirty," I laughed.

She gave me a fake look of disgust that lasted a few seconds before replying, "You like this. Even if I hadn't... you'd want all this. I think it's really all your fantasy."

Her claim meant she had put more thought into our arrangement and I couldn't deny she had a point, but I didn't want to get into a debate, so I just shook my head quickly. Rachel, not satisfied by my response, opened her mouth to speak again but at that moment, the door opened which captured our attention. The remaining outside light created a glare so it wasn't until the door closed that we saw Larry surveilling the room. When he spotted us, he stared our way for several seconds and then moved to the bar and selected a stool in the middle. I glanced at my wife who had big eyes and then my thoughts went back to the brief interaction we had with the man earlier. Did he think that somehow the question about a nearby place to get a drink had been a coded invitation or did his lust for Rachel trump everything? I recalled the time when I caught her speaking to him at the door and invited him into the condo. Then, my intent was to punish my wife by creating a stressful situation. Had he rationalized it indicated something else?

The man's presence put Rachel on edge and even though she had taken his cock multiple times and allowed him to push the plug into her ass, she returned to fidgeting with her clothing. For a moment, I thought it was due to embarrassment, but as I contemplated things, I began to wonder whether her actions were a subconscious effort to show herself in the best possible way.

123456...8