Rachel is Punished

Story Info
Rachel rejects James and is punished.
2.1k words
3.89
28.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at home thinking of my night with Robert and Michael at the country house. I had loved the evening, I had discovered my liking for being submissive and being used sexually.

It made me wet thinking of being tied up and fucked. As rough as some of the punishment and sex was in my mind I had still been treated with respect.

As I considered my life and my marriage I decided I had to made a change no matter what the consequences.

No matter how much I had enjoyed being dominated and used I had to make a decision that reflected my love for my husband.

I decided I would say no to any demands from James or Robert.

When John returned from his trip. I apologized for not being as attentive as I should have been. Typically he wouldn't accept my apology, as he said it takes two in a relationship. We had a great night highlighted by having a loving sexual session. Not as exciting as the sessions I had enjoyed over the last couple weeks but still very nice.

We had regular sex that week, I even welcomed him home one night with a blowjob as he walked in the door. We had resumed normality.

On the following Tuesday I received a call, I didn't know the number but answered it any way.

"Rachel, James here, I require you for Friday night I have some friends from interstate that want a fun night." He said.

"James, I'm sorry but no, I cannot do it to my husband any longer." I continued "You can threaten me but I will risk you revealing my past". I said.

I had mentally prepared myself and delivered my speech in a determined tone.

"Are you sure Rachel, we are not to be fucked with." He replied with a scarily calm tone.

"Yes I am sure, I love my husband." I answered, trying to sound as strong as I could.

"Okay" James said, he then terminated the call.

That seemed too easy. Over the next couple of hours and that evening I waited for my family and friends to receive the videos of me enjoying be fucked by a variety of men. Nothing! Please let it all be a bluff.

The next day I prepared for my tennis day at the club, I put on my short skirt and sporty top. I felt great, James hadn't done anything life, was normal again. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was back and I wasn't going to used again.

I opened door that led from the house proper into our garage, As I took a step inside and pressed the unlock button on my car key a hand holding a cloth came from behind and covered my mouth. I tried to scream but the hand stopped me from being loud enough for anyone to hear. Another set of hands restricted me from moving.

I smelt a unusual smell and as I started to black out, I heard someone say, "Greetings from James." I then lost consciousness.

My eyes flickered opened, I was still drowsy so it was hard to realize what had happened. I assessed the situation, I was in big trouble. I was laying on my back across a single bed, my arms stretched out and tied to the top and bottom ends of the bed. My head slightly over the side of the bed, my hips near the other side of the bed.

All my clothes had been removed so I was completely naked and exposed.

I laid there and looked around, the room was small and in a filthy state. I couldn't move my head too much and could only see some of the room.

"About time you woke up, you can scream as much as you want, it won't help." A male voice behind said.

"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone I just want to go home." I begged hopefully, I had to try.

"Don't bother, nobody here gives a fuck, James owed us some money so you will recoup it for us." he said.

I closed my eyes, why me. what did I do to deserve this I thought.

As he finished speaking the old wooden door opened, a young black about 20 walked in.

"Very nice, Glad I paid extra to get first go." he said

He walked to the other side of the bed, he grabbed one leg and pulled it to the side. I couldn't see but soon felt his cock enter my pussy. I was still a bit dry initially so his cock hurt me a bit, but after a couple of thrusts I naturally lubricated. He now started to fuck me me harder, both his hands groped my breasts roughly. He didn't last long as he shot his load into me.

He pulled out, picked up a rag off the bed wiped his cock then put his pants on and left the room.

As he left another man walked in, he was an older overweight Caucasian man. He stripped and moved between my legs, he climbed on top of me sliding his medium size cock into me. He was revolting, he tried kissing me. I kept turning my head avoiding his mouth, he grabbed my hair in a firm painful grip. I couldn't move my head now, his mouth met my lips, he disgustingly stuck his tongue into my mouth.

I felt like vomiting as he fucked me, one hand held my hair the other grope a breast. He started panting then groaned. I felt him come. He relaxed on me for a minute then climbed off, pulling on a nipple as left.

"Not bad, nice titties slut." he said, then left the room.

I laid there for about 5 minutes when another white guy walked in, he stripped. I turned my head and looked at him. He was about 40, reasonably fit, his large cock was unmissable.

"Very nice, I hope you like a good fucking." he said.

I looked away not saying a word.

He grabbed both my legs and put them over his shoulders, a leg each side of his head. I head him spit, then to my horror I felt the head of his large cock pushing at my ass, He pushed hard, then stopped, he then pushed again, harder this time. He succeeded pushing the head of his cock into me, a shot of pain hit me, I cried out, he didn't care. He then thrusted harder, his cock pushed further in, the pain hit me again. This time I didn't give him the satisfaction, I stayed quiet.

His final thrust forced the full length of his cock into me, I gasped quietly. He didn't let the pain subside, he immediately picked up speed, fucking my ass as hard as he could. I could feel my firm breasts heaving with every thrust. After a while I grew used to him in my ass. I relaxed a bit which I think made it easier. He went a bit longer then erupted into me, when he withdrew his large cock it was an instance relief.

He exited the room, I heard the door shut then the door open again. I didn't bother looking, I just felt a hand grab a ankle and pull my leg out wide. Then his cock entered my ass as well. Once he had his cock in me, he grabbed my other leg and spread them both as wide as possible. His cock went in so deep, It wasn't painful this time, bordering on pleasurable but I wouldn't admit that to myself.

A hand grabbed my head and turned it, a cock was shoved at my mouth. I had surrendered, I opened my mouth. The cock was roughly pushed fully into my mouth. He then commenced fucking my mouth and throat, he held my head still with one hand and fondled my left breast with the other. These two went for a while then left their loads of cum in me.

When they left the man that had spoken to me walked back in.

"Having fun yet." He said laughing at me.

I turned my head and looked at him in disgust.

He had a plate and a can of coke in his hand.

"We better feed you, we don't want you to tire out, you are very popular." He said.

He placed the plate on a small table. He untied my hands and threw me a dirty rag.

"Clean yourself up rich bitch." he said half mockingly. I used the rag to mop up the cum coming out of my pussy and ass.

I sat on the edge of the bed, there were two pieces of cold pizza on it. I didn't care, the pizza tasted funny but I was starving. I had nearly finished all of the pizza and coke when I started to feel strange. I started to feel a real buzz come over me, I started to feel relaxed but excited at the same time. My head was spinning,

I assumed I had being drugged, with what I didn't know.

"Get on bed, and on your hands and knees." He directed.

I jumped onto the bed like a giggly school girl, my head was in a different world. The opened the door, in walked a group of young men.

"Use her as you like boys but no damage, we are selling her tomorrow to our southern friends." He said, then continued, "Imagine this bitch in a Mexican bordello there will be a line up out the door."

They moved in at me like a pack of hyenas, their hands groping me everywhere. I was happy I had been drugged, it became almost sensual in my mind.

Over a considerable time I was fucked in every orifice multiple times I had cum almost continuously leaking from my ass and pussy. Obviously I had swallowed every load that had been dumped in my mouth.

I have no idea how long I had been gangbanged, I think I lost consciousness. I woke with half dried cum over my most of my body. I struggled to open my eyes from the cum across my face. My breasts were coated in the drying cum. I looked around and was relieved to find the room empty. The only thing different was anew DVD disc sitting on the table.

I started remembering how they used me, I started to cry. I fell back to sleep.

I woke with a startle, I heard couple of loud noises then a lot of screaming and yelling. Had the Mexicans arrived?

I tried to look for my clothes, I hadn't found anything to wear when the door burst open, It was Michael and Robert. They grabbed a blanket off the bed and quickly covered my naked body.

I burst out crying. They walked me out into a lounge room.

I looked around all the gang were laying on the floor handcuffed, there were multiple police there standing over them.

Michael spoke, "Go with Robert he will get you home, I have clean up here."

Robert held my hand and started guiding me out the back door.

"Thank you Michael" I said.

Robert took me to their car, he was very caring and comforting.

We headed off.

"Rachel, as far as the law goes you were never there okay, we had to twist the law a bit to do that raid to save you." Robert said.

"I understand thank you so much." I replied. Not really understanding, just happy to be safe.

"Don't ask how but your husband has been sent away for a conference at a very late notice, I suggest you work out an excuse why your phone wasn't working." Robert said.

"Okay." I answered, my head was still buzzing a bit so really didn't pick up on how they knew about my husbands work.

"We are sorry we didn't get to you earlier but we didn't know you location for a long time." Robert explained.

"Thank you Robert, you and Michael are saviors." I said.

We pulled up in the driveway, I leant over and gave Robert a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into the house and went straight to my ensuite and started the shower.

I took off the blanket and looked at myself, I looked a wreck, I had dried cum all over me. I was happy that there appeared to be no visible marks.

I stepped into the shower the water felt beautiful, I ended up sitting down and letting the water flow over me for ages.

Once I was cleaned up, I rang my doctor and requested an appointment, I intended having every test I could for any known STI.

I then crawled into my bed and fell asleep.