All Comments on 'Rachel is Punished'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bonz123456Bonz1234569 months ago

Good story I was a whore in high school, gang bangs not that bad

Diomedes5465Diomedes54658 months ago

Love the series with Rachel - please keep it going...

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“You seriously love being fucked and used don't you." Robert laughed.”

In the first three chapters, 50-year old Rachel, a gorgeous and very busty wife, was blackmailed into sex with James, his gang, and then with Robert and Michael, who may be part of the criminal underworld. With too few misgivings for a loving wife, Rachel glided into the gangbang, and she really liked all the fucking. She was paid a lot of money for her services. She seemed quite comfortable being a whore. But now the story has gotten more serious, and Rachel was saved by Michale and Robert. The story itself is heating up, and Rachel, for the first time, is taking all the fucking by strange men seriously. Her relationship with her husband is largely unexplored, and Rachel is now focused entirely on how her life has changed. She may be Robert and Michael’s whore now, and she considers them her “saviors.” She does like to be used by men and fucked repeatedly, so where will this story go next?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Once I was cleaned up, I rang my doctor and requested an appointment, I intended having every test I could for any known STI."

Finally! Much as the busty slut loves all the strange cock, she is now thinking about what could happen. I can't wait for the next chapter in this surprisingly intriguing tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous