All Comments on 'Rachel Services Clients for James'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The "victim" was just too glad and never had a thought , other than sexual. You can continue the story but the main character lacks depth and introspection and just like that was turned into an unafraid, irresponsibly wanton slut. That part is not very realistic. The character is supposed to be intimated, afraid of the consequences of every encounter, even of these "bad guys" doing something worse to her. A normal person in that situation would be always afraid to be disposable to these people if they tire of her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start, 5 stars. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mmmm wonderful story…… just how a wife should be treated arse,cunt, and mouth used properly by 2 cocks and filled. Wonderful keep up the good work show her her place. Thomas.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Rachel is a natural slut. She is also 50-years old, and claims that she maintains her slim and tight body without any gym work. Luckily for her her DD tits sag almost not at all. If she is going to be James’ fucktoy and whore on a regular basis, she will need to join a gym and get regular workouts to maintain her admittedly very hot body. She is too old to rely only on good genes. I did notice that there is virtually no reluctance on her part to get gangbanged, and she has no qualms whatsoever about cheating on her husband. A bit unbelievable, but it is a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous