Rachel: The Busty Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't, but Diane called and told me that she needs me. I've already called Rachel and made arrangements for her to come over tonight so that she will be here in the morning when the kids get up. I've got to go. The kids are in doing their homework. No sugar this weekend. I should be back by Tuesday evening." Samantha informs me without even giving me a kiss goodbye as she marched out the front door.

"Why do I even try?" Andrew asks himself as he stared at the door after Sam left.

Andrew takes the roses he bought and puts them in a vase filled with water and places them on the kitchen table. He then goes to check on the kids who were very happy that he was home. Andrew and the kids had a great night, playing the Wii and eating way too much sugar-filled food and candy. It was the best night they had together in months. He hated to admit it, but he thought it was probably because Samantha was gone. She hardly ever seemed to have fun anymore. The kids were always so happy to see him when he got home, it was almost like they were afraid to be left alone with their mother.

Rachel arrived just after 7 PM and the kids begged her to bathe them and put them to bed like she always did. Rachel caved and did as the kids asked and I got to see for the first time how amazing Rachel was with my children. While she was attending to them I set up the guest room for her. I placed Rachel's bag on top of the dresser so that she could put her things away. I then went and kissed the kids goodnight before I ventured into my room to get ready for bed. I heard the shower running in the hallway bathroom and knew that my top-heavy babysitter was in there bathing herself. Part of him wished I could see her naked form and another part of me smacked himself upside the head for thinking those thoughts. I stripped down and went to bed listening to soft music to help distract me from my beautiful blonde babysitter.

The next morning Andrew woke up late. The alarm hadn't gone off or maybe he just forgot to set it. Usually, Samantha reminded him. "Damn her," Andrew muttered as he ran into the shower. He threw on some clothes and ran down the stairs. He was immediately greeted by the scent of eggs and bacon wafting from the kitchen.

"What? How?"

"Oh, there you are, sleepyhead." Rachel said walking in behind him. "We thought we heard you coming down the stairs." She walked over to the coffee maker, picked up the to-go cup, and handed Andrew his cup of coffee.

"Uh... good morning Rachel," Andrew said, taking the coffee. "I'm in such a rush I had already forgotten you were watching the kids this weekend."

"That's ok. Your breakfast is on the table ready to go. I thought you might be running behind and you need to eat so it's all set. Now hurry up so you aren't late."

"Wow. Thank you," Andrew said. He couldn't remember the last time someone in this house besides him cooked breakfast. Samantha just decided one day that she was done cooking.

The kids had already finished and were in the family room watching cartoons. Andrew grabbed his briefcase and jacket. "I'm not sure how late I'll be Rachel," he said.

"That's no problem. Stay as late as you need to. We'll be fine."

"I'll call and order you a pizza if it looks like I'm going to be very late." Andrew was now awake enough to look at Rachel. She was wearing another skin-tight t-shirt and he could see the outline of her nipples poking out. She wasn't wearing a bra again... Shit!

Rachel laughed. Had she caught him glancing at her chest? Andrew started to turn red. "Don't worry about pizza, Mr. Douglas. I already have plans to make dinner. Just let me know when you'll be home. I love to cook, and I've got two really good helpers in there. Say goodbye to your dad, guys," she called into the family room.

"Goodbye Daddy!" two happy little voices shot out in unison.

Andrew felt a warmth in his chest. This was how family life should be. Then he caught himself... life is what you make it. "Okay, then," Andrew said. "Dinner's on you if you don't mind."

"I don't mind," Rachel said, beaming at him. "Have a great day Mr. Douglas," she called after him as he walked out the front door.

Andrew turned to her. "Call me Drew," he said and headed off to work.

Andrew spent almost the full day of work finishing up his quarterly reports. He would be happy if he never saw another spreadsheet or SQL query for the rest of his life but that wasn't going to happen. When it was nearly six, he called Rachel and let her know that he was packing up to come home.

"That's great, Drew," Rachel said. "Dinner will be hot and ready when you get in."

"Thanks again. You really didn't have to cook dinner."

"Yes I did silly," Rachel said, giggling, and then hung up the phone.

Andrew found himself smiling like an idiot when he got off the phone. She had a way of making him feel like an awkward kid fresh out of high school. He had forgotten to ask her if she needed anything. However, as she had not asked him to do anything he decided to just hurry home. If he needed to go out again he would gladly make that sacrifice to help Rachel.

Andrew pulled up to his house about forty minutes later and the door opened up before he had a chance to fish his key out of his pocket. "Hi, Drew," Rachel smiled at him. "How was your day?" Andrew was stunned by what he saw. Rachel was dressed in nice tan slacks and had a red sleeveless blouse. It was V-neck with a plunging neckline that with her bust drew anyone's (everyone's) attention.

"It was great," he said, meaning it. It felt good to get everything done and not have to worry about someone giving him an attitude when he got home late. "I'm really glad to be home though." That was the truth.

"Well I'm glad you're home too," Rachel said. She reached out to take his briefcase and carried it into the house.

Andrew followed her into the kitchen and was greeted by the unmistakable smell of lasagna and fresh garlic bread. Rachel placed his briefcase by the stairs and motioned for Andrew to follow her into the kitchen. She had two plates on the table and two glasses of wine as well.

"Thank you. This looks wonderful."

"You're welcome. I'm a little nervous. I'm afraid you won't like it."

"If it tastes half as good as it smells I'm sure you've outdone yourself. Rachel smiled at the compliment as they both sat down and started eating.

"Rachel, this is so good. Who taught you how to cook?" Andrew asked. He couldn't believe how good it was and it was definitely homemade and not store-bought.

"My mom," she replied. "Well, she started me off, but I absolutely love to cook. I watch a lot of cooking shows and I've even taken some classes at the community college as well."

Rachel picked up her glass of wine and closed her eyes as she took a sip. Andrew couldn't help but look at the valley between her tits before he snapped back to reality and took a drink himself.

"Drink up. It's really good," Rachel said, draining her glass and then filling it up again from the bottle on the table.

Andrew did drink up. She had picked the correct wine. He should know. He was known as a wine snob by his friends. He hadn't realized she knew anything about wine or even where his wine cellar was. The two sat making idle chit-chat about all things. Andrew noted that Rachel took a real interest in his job and how his day went. She of course shared her activities with the kids and what she had planned for tomorrow morning.

When they were done, Rachel went up to check on the kids. Drew joined her and the pair watched the end of the movie the kids had picked. When it was 8 PM Rachel took the kids upstairs. Drew kissed them good night so that Rachel had the honor and distinction of sending them off to dreamland. While she was doing that Andrew returned to the kitchen and cleared the plates and started the dishwasher. Rachel came down a few minutes later. "Oh, I was going to do that."

"Not on your life," Andrew said. "The cook never does their own dishes, at least not in this house." Andrew knew that was a lie. If he didn't clean the dishes he dirtied they would never get cleaned. However, he had no problem helping Rachel as this was a meal made with love so the least he could do was give Rachel an easier night.

"Thas so sweet, tank you, Andrew. "Rachel said with a slight slur.

Was she tipsy already? Andrew had only seen her drink two glasses but the bottle was empty already. "The kids are already in bed and just waiting for you to say gdnight to them."

"Thank you," Andrew said, meaning it. He bounded up the stairs.

When he came back down a few minutes later, he noticed another open bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. He was more than a little uncomfortable having an underage drinker in the house, and even more so since it was Rachel. He went into the family room and found Rachel lounging on the couch. She had a glass for him as well.

"Here you go," she said handing it to him as he sat down on the far end of the couch, away from her.

"Thank you."

"You don't have to keep tanking me. You deserve it. You looked like you had a ruff day when you walked in. It's time for you to relax."

She was right, of course. Andrew just needed to relax. Rachel was going to sleep in the guest room. Nobody would ever find out that she was drinking here and it was just time for him to relax. Maybe that was the whole problem with everything. Maybe he was so uptight that it was having a negative impact on every aspect of his life.

"You're right," Andrew said looking over at Rachel. "It was a long day and I just need to relax." He picked up the remote control and turned on the TV. "What do you want to watch?"

"Anything."

Andrew looked over at her as she sipped her wine. Rachel was stunningly beautiful, there was no denying that. She had the brightest, most striking blue eyes, a flawless creamy complexion, and a perfect smile. She was a good six inches shorter than he was and if he were to take an educated guess her amazingly huge breasts were probably D cup in size, easily beating Samantha's B cups. Samantha grew to about a C cup after the kids were born but after weaning them off of her milk she was a B cup again. Andrew could only guess what Rachel's tits would look like when she gets pregnant. As it is her tits, whatever size they are stick out on Rachel's slim figure. Andrew could feel his cock starting to twitch again so he turned his eyes back to the TV. To keep his mind off of Rachel he aimlessly started flipping through channels quickly. He settled on the movie Clue. Both because it was mindlessly funny and he needed one right now.

"I've never seen this one," Rachel said.

"You're in for a treat then," Andrew stated.

Rachel moved beside him on the main couch and the two watched the movie, laughing together at all the funny parts, and during the movie finished off the second bottle of wine. Andrew didn't realize how much he missed sharing laughter with someone. Somewhere near the end, Rachel snuggled up to Andrew and had dozed off. Andrew felt a little drowsy because the wine was resting on the couch's arm pillows and Rachel was laying on top of him. If Samantha saw this image Andrew would have a lot of explaining to do but as she was out of the state that was the furthest thing from his mind. Andrew looked down the front of Rachel's blouse and watched the rise and fall of her chest as she slept. He was entranced. He couldn't take his eyes off of her nipples outlined beneath her blouse. She was so beautiful. Now he had a problem. He had to get her into the guest room. Rachel had ingested far too much wine and Andrew was feeling a little tipsy himself.

"Okay...let's find out how much you weigh," Andrew said moving over in front of Rachel. "Time for bed...can you hear me?" He gently shook her but she didn't respond. "Okay," he said and picked her up.

She was surprisingly light; much lighter than his wife who was the same height and not as buoyant up top. Of course, it had been years since he'd tried to pick Samantha up for any reason. He didn't think it would happen again unless it was to throw her out the front door onto her ass. Andrew found that thought extremely funny and struggled to contain his laughter. Rachel snuggled into Andrew's chest as he carried her up the stairs. His cock hardened and he knew what he would be dreaming about all night. He managed to get her into the guest room, and onto the bed. As she was wearing slacks Andrew thought it best to remove them. Gulping as his hands reached the clasp, Andrew unfasten them and slides them off her legs. Andrew sees the black lace panties Rachel is wearing as he slides her slacks down her creamy thighs. He thought it best not to try and remove her blouse so he pulls the covers over Rachel and says goodnight to her.

"Whew...that wasn't so bad," Andrew said as he brushed his teeth a few minutes later. He decided to sleep in boxer shorts, just in case he had to wake up for any reason, and was soon fast asleep himself. Andrew woke up a short time later to the wind howling outside. It was going to be a stormy night. He got up and checked all the windows and looked in on the kids. Everything was as it should be and he was soon fast asleep again.

He woke again an hour later when he felt warmth coming from Samantha's side of the bed. There was someone else in his bed snuggled against him. Turning his head his eyes came into focus and he found himself face-to-face with Rachel. When had she gotten into his bed? Why had she gotten into his bed? She must have woken up at some point in time as she was now wearing a long nightshirt. It was white and very soft. Andrew was too tired to care that she was here so he rolled over and went back to sleep.

During the night Andrew dreamed that a pair of soft lips were kissing their way down his chest. He groans his approval when those lips kiss their way to his cock which is standing at attention. His lover's teeth graze the length of his cock gingerly before their mouth covered his cock. He loves the way her mouth feels on him and his hands work their way into her long blonde hair. He can feel his lover moan her approval and really goes to work on his stiff prick. He dreamed that she was drooling around his cock and slurping on it, moaning in pleasure as she sucked him hard. It was the drool on his cock that woke Andrew up. He snapped up, his eyes wide, and quickly realized that this was no dream. The covers were off and so were his boxers. Rachel was now completely naked. Andrew could feel her giant naked tits were pressing between his legs and he was thrusting his cock deep into her mouth.

"No... stop..." he protested. "oh god Rachel... you have to stop!"

This only caused Rachel to grab the base of his cock and take him further down her throat. Where had she learned to do this? He was going to cum. She was staring into his eyes and sucking hard; swirling her tongue around his shaft.

"RACHEL, STOP!" Andrew practically yells. His commanding voice causes his blonde babysitter to stop and she removes herself from his cock. She has that dear in the headlights looks on her face. Andrew's eyes were accustomed to the dark now and he could see her clear as day. In her birthday suit, naked as could be, she was even more beautiful and more perfect than he had imagined that she would be. Her breasts seemed larger without the confines of a shirt. Her nipples were thick and long.

"Rachel..." Andrew starts to say. He knows what he should say but the war between lust and logic is being waged right now. What man would honestly turn down a willing 18-year-old goddess like this. The answer, a loyal and honest one.

"I'm sorry..." Rachel says almost in tears. "I... I love you, Drew. I've been in love with you for quite some time. I've seen how horrible Sam is to you. You give your family so much and she is just horrible to you and the kids. I know she hates me but that has never bothered me as much as how she treats the three of you. She hates me because I'm everything she wishes she was. I don't know why she treats the kids the way she does. When she called me saying she needed me here while she was away I thought this was my chance, my one chance to show you how much I care about your family and how much I love you. Please... let me love you like you should be loved."

"God Rachel..." I say still not 100 percent sure what I should do. I pull myself out from under her and get on my knees. I hug her, holding her naked body against my own, and relish the feel as I try to voice my objections to continuing.

"You're still hard," Rachel says noticing my cock is standing upright against her stomach.

"I... yes... I mean no... why are you..." Andrew stammered.

Rachel reaches for my face and she draws my lips to hers and we kiss, like lovers, for the very first time. I can hear her whimpers and sense this is truly what she wants. She thrusts her breasts into my chest and I can feel her heart pounding in excitement. It was too late for Andrew to protest. Rachel took Andrew's hands and placed them on her massive breasts. They were so soft, yet firm and full. He squeezed them in his hands and marveled at her. Andrew changed his earlier assessment, Rachel was easily a double D cup which beat Samantha's barely B cups.

"My God," he whispered. "You are so perfect."

"I'm yours," she whispered as she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I always have been," Rachel informs him.

She was rubbing her pussy on his cock. She was already dripping wet. He had both hands on her chest mauling her breasts. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and they kissed passionately again. She gripped him and guided him to her hole and in an instant, he was inside her. She was so wet and hot and tight.

"Uh...Oh fuck you're big," Rachel grunted. In this position, she was controlling her rise and fall. I knew she was still getting accustomed to my size and girth so I allowed her to control the tempo so I didn't ruin this experience for her.

Andrew let Rachel lower herself down until Andrew hit the barrier of her innocence. He couldn't believe that this amazingly stunning young woman was still a virgin. Not only that but she had saved her cherry for him and was giving herself to him. Rachel lifted herself up and then in one powerful motion brought herself down on his cock shattering her Hyman. Rachel hissed in pain but sat very still as she allowed herself to become fully accustomed to my size. As this happened I could feel the blood from her pussy sliding down my cock and along my inner thighs.

Rachel began moving up and down on my shaft. The feel of his cock drove her wild. She had dreamed about this moment for years and was savoring every moment. Andrew Douglas was the most handsome, loving, and considerate man that she knew. He cared a great deal for his family, even the heinous bitch that he was married to.

It was no secret the disdain that Samantha Douglas had for Rachel, at least between the two of them. The problem Samantha had was that there wasn't anyone else capable of handling her children. After twenty interviews Rachel was the one sitter that the kids bonded with when they met so to fire her would mean that she would be confined to the house and lose her social status. So, Samatha had to put up with the presence of her overly endowed babysitter.

Rachel smirked at the thought as she rode Andrew furiously, sliding her body up and down his cock. Her giant, full breasts mashed against Andrew's body. She was so tight. He was going to cum in her pussy.

"I... I'm going to cum," Andrew panted.

"Me too," Rachel grunted, staring into his eyes. Her body started to shake. Her pussy contracted around his cock, and she whimpered setting off Andrew's orgasm.

Rachel leaned forward, pressing her lips against his. He responded by sucking her tongue into his mouth and they kissed fervently as they finished cumming together. Finally spent, Rachel fell back from Andrew and landed flat in the middle of the bed. Andrew watched her for some time as she lay there panting and gasping for breath. Andrew moves forward and begins kissing her and Rachel wraps her arms around Andrew's neck, returning his affection.