Rachel: The Busty Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel, you were the most adorable young woman when I first met you. It has been hard for me watching you grow into the absolutely stunning woman you are today. It's been no secret that my marriage is less than ideal over the past four years. I have tried to make the best of it for my children's sake but I realized something before I came into this room..."

"What?" Rachel asks on pins and needles.

"The kids love you. I don't mean as their babysitter, they might not have said it out loud, but the little smiles on their faces spoke volumes to me."

"I don't understand..." Rachel states.

"The kids never look that happy or content when Samantha puts them to bed. Every time you put them to bed they have a smile on their face as they sleep. It's because you are their true mother. Samantha may have brought them into this world but you are the one that they bonded with. You are the woman they see as their real mother, not Sam."

Rachel had tears in her eyes. She loved the kids, she always has. She has babysat them on average twice a week since Michael was born four years ago (Kaylee was one) sometimes more than twice a month. She has been there for all of their major events, she was there for Michael's first word (Momma) and has been at every one of their birthdays. He was right, she was their mother in every way that mattered.

"Do you love them?" Andrew asks Rachel.

"I do..." Rachel answers without hesitation.

"Will you love us for the rest of your life?" Andrew asks. He needs to hear her say it.

"I will..." Rachel whispers as she looks Andrew in his eyes. Andrew's hands come up and cup her face. Using his thumbs Andrew wipes the tears from her face. Andrew draws her in and kisses her. Rachel whimpers into Andrew's mouth. His kiss is strong, loving, and tells Rachel what her ears hope to hear as well.

Andrew's hands leave Rachel's face and move around to under her ass. Rachel squeaks into Andrew's mouth as she feels the man lift her off her feet. She raises her legs and wraps them around Andrew's waist. Andrew carries his lover over to the bed and carefully places her back on it. Rachel stops Andrew from moving and she undoes his shorts. She lets them fall to the floor and then pulling on the elastic of his boxers, lets them drop to the floor. Not wanting to have to deal with it later, she lifts Andrew's shirt up and the older man finishes pulling the shirt up and tosses it to the side.

Rachel is now staring directly up into Andrew's eyes. He watches as her left hand comes up and begins to pump his stiff cock. When she feels his first drop of pre-cum Rachel opens her mouth and engulfs Andrew's whole cock, deep into her mouth. Andrew groans his approval as Rachel slides her mouth up and down his shaft. Every time the base of Andrew's cock touches Rachel's face it actually feels like his cock is going further and further down her throat. He was deep, oh so deep in her throat. One day he would have to ask her how she managed this, one day... but not today. Andrew had never felt his good in his life. He could only count on one hand the number of times over the years that Sam has given him a blow job, and she was not capable of giving a man this kind of pleasure. Andrew looked down at Rachel and saw her looking up moaning her approval as she savored the taste of his cock. Their eyes locked as she worked her mouth and down his shaft. Knowing he was close Andrew takes hold of Rachel's shoulders and as she starts to lift her head off his cock Andrew slowly and carefully pulls her to her feet.

"Yummy!" Rachel says even though she didn't drink his cum as he has not ejaculated yet.

Andrew kissed her again, but not as long as their previous kiss. Andrew releases his hold on Rachel and climbs onto the bed where he moves to the center and lays back. "Come here," Andrew requested.

Rachel moves onto the bed beside him. Andrew kisses her again and repeats his request. Rachel says. "I'm right here."

"No. That's not what I mean. Come here. I want your pussy on my face. I'm going to eat you."

"Oh!" Rachel stated. This was all so new to her so she didn't get what he was asking at first. Rachel takes off her panties and is about to remove the garter and stockings but Andrew grabs her hand.

"Leave them. They suit you." Andrew informs Rachel.

Rachel smiles and gets on her knees beside her lover's head. She moves herself so she is sitting facing away from the headboard. Her body is only inches above Andrew's face, her naked sex was right over his mouth. Andrew pulls her down onto his mouth and started to lick her oozing slit. Rachel moaned and ground herself against Andrew's mouth. "Oh... oh my Gawd... ohhhh...!" she squealed.

Andrew pleasured her, licking and sucking on her clit. It had been years since he had done this, and he was going to make the most of it. She was delicious and her body was telling him that he was doing it right. Rachel's eyes are closed as her lover works over her pussy with his tongue. She knew about this of course. She has pleasured herself many times over the years dreaming of Andrew loving her as he has (the anal sex was a surprise but a very pleasurable one once she got used to his dick in her ass). Now, now he was giving her oral pleasure to reciprocate the love she gave his cock. Andrew's hands came up and claimed Rachel's magnificent tits. The one thing Rachel has not shared yet is that her nipples are super sensitive and his handling of them excites her like nothing else (until he started tongue fucking her clit).

"Oh... oh GOD... I'm cumming," she moaned as her body shook in orgasm. Andrew kept licking and sucking her as she came. Rachel kept grinding her pussy against Andrew's mouth as she groaned aloud. When she is spent Rachel rolls off of him breathing heavily.

Andrew looked over at her squeezing her hand. "Are you okay?"

"I couldn't breathe... fuck... that was so intense... that was... ohhh... that was the most amazing orgasm of my young life so far."

They both lay there recovering on the bed, holding hands.

"I love you," Rachel said.

Andrew kisses her and Rachel gets the first taste of herself. She didn't know what to expect but found the act sexy. "Make love to me Andrew. I need you like you would never believe."

"Ok, get on your hands and knees." Andrew requests.

The two move so that Rachel is in the center of the bed in position with Andrew behind her. Andrew rubs his cock along the length of her pussy which is still soaked. Andrew thrusts into Rachel and the two make love. The room is filled with the sounds of Rachel moaning in ecstasy for what seems like forever. Andrew holds his release until he feels Rachel contracting around his cock. Andrew grasps Rachel's arms and pulls her back. Rachel arches and feels Andrew grasping her tits again. His hands mold into the fleshy globes and his fingers pinch her nipples.

"Oh... oh my Gawd... ohhhh... yes... YES!" Rachel calls out. "Oh God, fill me up Andrew, filly my pussy with your seed."

Andrew feels Rachel's pussy squeeze him for all he's worth and Andrew releases... his hips collide with Rachel's hips and his seed flies from his balls, through his cock, into Rachel's pussy and make their way to her womb. Andrew releases his hold on Rachel and allows her to fall forward. This gives his seed an easier path to their goal. Rachel is breathing shallowly as she tries to gain control of her breath. Andrew lowers himself down and takes Rachel in his arms. Rachel turns and the two kiss one more time before they pass out from sexual bliss.

Monday morning came far quicker than anyone wanted but Andrew got up fully rested after a night of adulterous sex with Rachel. Andrew however was no longer feeling guilty. He had tried, really tried over the years to make his marriage work but he realized for his kids, he needed to make some changes. Rachel got up when Andrew did and the two took a quick shower together to get clean with only slight sexy play. Rachel woke the kids up and the two parents escorted the kids, hand-in-hand, downstairs for breakfast. After a quick breakfast (for Andrew), he was off to the office.

The day was a very busy day for Andrew as all of his reports were due to the big boss. Despite the distractions caused by Rachel's initial presence in his home, her support both emotionally and physically was a great help in keeping him focused on getting the job done. His boss praised Andrew for the excellent work and told him to keep it up and his future looked very bright. Andrew however realized after last night that his life was at a crossroads. While he generally liked his job and his boss personally he had come to realize he did not like being at the mercy of the corporate overlords. With his afternoon free for about an hour he went to work sending out a few e-mails from his private laptop, using his personal e-mail account, on his personal internet hotspot. He then looked up real estate in the area. Getting the answers he hoped for, he then scheduled a meeting for 4:30 that afternoon.

Leaving work early (on time actually), Andrew drove to his meeting with his old friend from college who went into the banking world as opposed to corporate business, David Brenner looked like he could be Andrew's brother or a cousin. The two had the same builds and features except David had different eye color and was starting to gray already. The two shook hands and Andrew started their meeting by saying, "David, this is a private meeting, I know you will have to go through official channels but I hope you can help me out." David sat back and listened to Andrew. Andrew told him what he wanted to do, why he wanted to do it (both personally and professionally) and hoped that he could help make it happen.

"Do you really think you can make these people jump ship?" David asks.

"The clients? Yes. I already sent out feelers through my personal e-mail. The workers... most. If you start things on your end I can start things on mine." Andrew informs his friend.

"Well, I was planning to work late tonight anyway. I'll just move you to the head of the line." David informs his friend. "I should have your answer by tomorrow night. But just to forewarn you. If they say yes, the moment that clears someone up high will tell your bosses what you're up to." David states.

"Let them. What will they do... fire me?" Andrew replies.

David laughs. "True."

Andrew arrived home at 6 PM, which was about his normal time as of late but this was the best he felt in ages. He walked up to the door and opened it to the sound of music playing throughout the house. The music was pop but very upbeat. Walking through the foyer he found Rachel and the kids dancing in the kitchen as they worked on dinner. It was of course the leftover lasagna from Saturday night but Rachel was in front of the stove making what smelled like fresh meaty marina sauce.

"What smells so good?" Andrew asks his family.

"Daddy!" the kids scream in happiness. They run up and hug him and Andrew returns their affection. Andrew tells the kids to go wait in the upstairs bathroom and he'll help them wash up for dinner. The kids say ok and make their way upstairs to wait for their father. Andrew comes up behind Rachel and kisses her neck giving her a shiver and goosebumps. His lips land on her left ear and he nibbles on it earning him a whimper. His right hand comes up, cups her chin, and turning her head ever so carefully he kisses Rachel weakening the girl's knees. She moans when her lover's hand cups her left tit sending jolts of pleasure to her sex.

"I'm going to change, wash the kid's hands and we will join you for dinner." Andrew states.

"I'll be waiting," Rachel whispers.

Andrew went upstairs and found the kids sitting on his bed waiting patiently for him. Andrew pulled out the stool and Kaylee climbed up and washed her hands first. Then Michael came in and washed his hands. Andrew instructed the pair to be good and go sit at the table and wait for him. Andrew changes out of his work clothes and into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. It felt nice to be casual, he always felt like he needed to dress up for dinner with Samantha. That all changed today. He was going to dress how he liked and Rachel would be allowed to do the same.

Dinner was a simple but lively affair. Leftover lasagna with fresh parmesan and the fresh meaty marinara was amazing. The kids had helped Rachel make cheesy garlic bread and they finished off the leftover apple pie which was just as good on day two as day one. Rachel and Andrew put the kids to bed after dinner and the pair cleaned the kitchen as a couple.

Once done they walked upstairs hand-in-hand and checked on the kids. Seeing they were sound asleep Andrew closed the door and the lovers entered the master bedroom.

Andrew and Rachel said nothing tonight. They stripped out of their clothes and Rachel had Andrew get in bed first. Rachel started things by jacking him off to his full length and hardness. Once she was where she wanted him she began taking half his shaft into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down his thick cock, making wet slurping noises. Andrew savored this as the feeling was too good and the sounds of her sloppy blowjob were almost too much.

Once she had him nice and wet Rachel pulled her mouth off of his cock, drool running down her chin. "I missed you today."

"I missed you too," Andrew said.

"My mom came over to check on things. She missed having me around." Rachel informs Andrew.

"Does your mom know what your intentions are?" Andrew asks his teen lover.

"Do you mean does she know that I love you and want to usurp your wife's place?"

"Yeah."

"Probably. She asked me once if I had a crush on you and I couldn't lie to her. I was so bright red at the time that I had to answer yes."

"How did she take it?"

"She said I had good taste."

"So did you tell her about us?" Andrew asks looking intently into Rachel's eyes.

"Is there an us? I know I love you, but you haven't told me that you love me." Rachel states.

"Your right... I haven't been able to say those words. Not because I don't care very deeply about you. I just had to be sure I wasn't doing this for all the wrong reasons." Andrew informs Rachel.

"I don't understand..."

"Rachel, some guys in this situation, would just use you for sex. They would go about staying married to their frigid wives so as not to have to pay alimony and just use their young lover as a booty call."

Rachel took in Andrew's words and running the scenario through her head, saw how some of the men that leered at her would probably do exactly that. "I could never do that to you, Rachel. I would have to choose between Samantha, and you."

"And... did you choose?"

"Tomorrow... I'll tell you my decision tomorrow." Andrew states.

"But Samantha is due back tomorrow."

"Yes... she is." Andrew states.

Rachel is torn. She doesn't think Andrew is playing with her heart but knows he is up to something. She decides to let things play out, besides, she hopes to have a trump card herself soon. Rachel rolls onto her back, spreads her legs. "I need you, Drew. I've never needed anything in my life as badly as I need you right now. I was going to ask you to make love to me but all I want you to do is fuck me," she said pouting her lips for effect.

Andrew wasn't sure how Rachel would take his statement. She deserves better but Andrew wanted to do this right and that depended on the ice queen's next move. That however was for tomorrow, this was the here and now. Andrew's cock was impossibly hard and it hurt. Rachel inserted a finger into her pussy and started fucking herself with it. "I need this to be your cock, lover. Your cock is much thicker and longer than my finger and it will pump me full of your baby seed."

Andrew crawled over Rachel, squeezing one of her plump boobs as she continued to finger herself. Did she just say baby seed? Andrew thought back and realized that with the exception of their shower tryst that he had filled her pussy up with his semen without using protection. He hadn't even bothered to ask her if she was on the pill. What if he got her pregnant? She probably already was.

"Please," Rachel whispered huskily. "Be my man and fuck me."

Andrew didn't reply, he just thrust himself inside her. Soon they were sucking on each other's tongues as they fucked. Rachel was moaning into his mouth and grabbing Andrew's ass, urging him deeper. Rachel was so tight and warm and alive. He knew in that instant that he would never give her up. They both came together, neither of them noticing Candice watching from the doorway.

Rachel slept with Andrew that night, only bothering to get dressed when his alarm clock went off for work. She took her time pulling on her nightshirt and booty shorts before leaving the bedroom to go collect the kids. When Andrew finished dressing, he left the room and joined his family in the kitchen. Rachel and the kids were sitting there eating fruit loops. He stood there for a minute, realizing that this was what he wanted to see every morning. The kids happy with a mother that loves them wholeheartedly.

Andrew went over to the coffee machine and collected the cup Rachel had made for him. Rachel turned and looked at Andrew who had a bemused expression on his face.

"Kids, take your cereal into the other room and go start your movie," Rachel said to the children. They giggled and both took off into the family room leaving only the adults.

"Drew?" Rachel asked. It was a question that asked everything. Andrew knew what was coming. It was moments like this that defined who a man was. He didn't want to be a timid little coward who cheated and lied. He was just waiting for...

The phone rang right on time. Andrew made his way to it.

"Hello?" Andrew says. He then mumbles a few uh huhs and then says, "10 days... got it." He then hangs up the telephone.

As soon as the phone is back on the hook Andrew walks over to Rachel and pulled her against him. Her massive chest squished between them, as he looked her in the eyes.

"I love you," he said and kissed her passionately.

His actions totally take Rachel by surprise as judged by her wide-open eyes. The deeper Andrew's tongue goes into her mouth the more Rachel moans until her eyes are sealed shut and she is giving control up to Andrew.

Andrew breaks the kiss when air becomes a necessity. They stepped apart, holding hands, and looked deeply into one another's eyes. "That was Samantha. As I expected, she is planning to stay away for 10 more days to help get her sister set up in a new home with a live-in caregiver until she is capable of taking care of herself again."

"But I have school starting on Monday." Rachel reminds Andrew.

"It's ok. My sister is coming for a visit next week anyways and the kids love her almost as much as they love you... you're still the number one lady in their hearts." Andrew informs Rachel.

"So, now, what?"

"I see everything so clearly now. I'm tired of doing the wrong thing and banging my head against the wall. Yesterday I started making changes at work, I'll know if that will... pardon the pun, work out."

Andrew pulls Rachel back to him and kisses her deeply once again. She melted against him, eyes wide, mouth open. Rachel wraps her arms around his neck and rests her head against his.

"So what happens in 10 days when Samantha returns? If she returns?"

"Oh, I'm sure she'll be back in 10 days. She has a big event in 10 days and she never misses it. Even her sister doesn't rate above that." Andrew says. We'll talk more tonight about what is going to happen, I have to get to work."

"Ok... I love you." Rachel informs Andrew.

Andrew spins Rachel, dips her, and kisses her like that photo of the sailor kissing the nurse upon his return. "I love you, Rachel Stevens.