Rachel: The Busty Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Andrew informs Rachel. He feels guilty having cheated on his wife but at the same time, he needs to assure Rachel that what she did was worth her risk. She seemed so emotionally fragile when he ordered her to stop and despite the ethical conundrum he faced, her words were heartfelt and struck a chord with him. Besides, what are you supposed to say after mind-blowing sex with your eighteen-year-old babysitter in the bed that you share with your cold, frigid wife?

"I'm glad I saved myself for you," Rachel tells Andrew as she cuddled up next to Andrew, draping her arm and leg over him. "Can you just hold me tight, and not let go."

Andrew kissed her brow as she snuggled against his body. Her large, firm breasts were molded his chest. She kissed him on the tip of his nose and soon she was out cold. Andrew fell asleep a few minutes later.

Andrew woke the next morning with a start. He popped up into a sitting position, full of panic. What had he done? He looked around the room. It was empty except for himself and the bedroom door was shut. There was absolutely no evidence of last night's tryst with the babysitter. Maybe it was a dream? As Andrew yanked on a t-shirt and sweatpants, he knew in his mind that he had done something very, very wrong last night.

He all but ran down the steps and into the kitchen and stopped dead in the doorway. Rachel and the two kids were singing a song about a bus and eating fruit loops between verses. It was the cutest thing Andrew had ever seen. It had been a long time since there had been any singing in the Douglas home. Andrew smiled despite himself.

"Say, 'good morning, Daddy,'" Rachel requested of the toddlers and the kids cheerfully did as they were instructed and then went back to eating their cereal.

"We need to talk," Andrew said, motioning for Rachel to follow.

"Sure," Rachel said smiling deeply at him. "You can finish the movie after you eat," she said to the kids as she followed Andrew into the downstairs office.

He shut the door behind him, but Rachel spoke first.

"Samantha called."

"She did?" Andrew kept himself calm.

"Yes. She called while you were sleeping. I gave her the report of how things went yesterday and how things were going so far in the house."

"I... well I was going to ask you but... I mean... it's not a good idea now. We need to talk about last night."

Rachel ignored Andrew's comment and kept ongoing. "Did you know that I don't have school this week?"

"I didn't know that, but..." Andrew countered.

"So I told Samantha that if she needed to stay a few more days that I could stay all week... if you wanted me to that is." Rachel then gave Michael (my son) instructions and the little guy ran out of the room, happy as a clam. I notice that Rachel is wearing booty shorts and a tight t-shirt under her apron. They are like a second skin and it is obvious that she doesn't have any underwear on at this time.

"Samatha reminded me that you have early morning meetings both Monday and Tuesday and asked that I do some laundry during the day."

"Anything else?"

"Samantha asked me what we did last night."

"What?"

"Your wife... asked me... what we did last night?"

"What did you tell her?"

"What do you think I told her?"

Andrew shook his head. Rachel wouldn't do that to him.

Rachel just laughed. "I told her we had dinner and after putting the kids to bed that watched Clue and then went to bed."

Andrew wondered if Samantha asked for specifics after that loaded sentence. "Your sister-in-law abruptly needed Sam's attention so she had to end the call there. So, what do you want for breakfast?" Rachel said. She smiled and left the room.

"I don't want anything," Andrew said to himself. What was he supposed to do now? It was his dream come true and his worst nightmare. How could anything go back to normal again? Why would he want it to? Andrew decided to skip breakfast. He snuck a cup of coffee when Rachel was tending to the children and then went upstairs to finish his TPS report. He had been shut off in his study the entire morning without interruption. Breaking for lunch at 11:30 he grabbed a sandwich that Rachel had made for him and ate it.

After his lunch, Andrew went to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him, Drew walked to his closet and started looking for what he was going to wear the next day. He had just hung up his suit when the door opened. It was Rachel with her bags. She sauntered in and placed them beside the dresser.

"Hey you," she said coyly. "I didn't want to disturb you while you were working earlier. The kids are down for their naps and I thought I'd take a shower."

"Thank you," Andrew said. "You are so great with them. They'd still be crying if I was alone here trying to put them down to sleep."

"I highly doubt that. Those two love you very much and would do just about anything for you. Also, as long as I am around you will never be alone again." Rachel said. With that, she grasps the hem of her shirt and pulls it up and off her body showing off her naked tits to him once again.

"You shouldn't," Andrew protested. "Last night was..." He was unable to finish as she stepped out of her booty shorts. Rachel just confirmed without a doubt, she was perfect.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Rachel locks the bedroom door. They would hear the kids if they needed something but they are good for a two or three-hour nap so there was no worry there. Rachel's massive tits had a slight bounce to them as she walked towards Andrew. He stood there frozen, his breath quickening. Rachel changed directing just before she reached him and sauntered into the master bathroom. She looked back, motioning him to follow. An entranced Andrew did just that.

Rachel had already started the shower. "I... I'm going downstairs to get some... to..." he stammered.

"Please... I want you to join me in the shower.." she walked over and kissed him hard on the lips, placing a hand on his crotch at the same time. He was already rock hard. She grabbed his cock firmly through the fabric of his pants.

Andrew kissed her back, his hands roaming over her young supple body. Rachel stepped back. "Please?"

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I love you," Rachel said again. She turned and walked into the shower.

Andrew stared after her. Nobody beside his children had told him that in years. Could she even know what love was? Asking God to forgive him, he pulled off his clothes and entered the shower with Rachel. Last night was bad enough, but at this second in time, he was about to cross the line of no return. Maybe he'd already crossed it last night. It didn't matter.

Rachel handed him the body wash and sponge. "Wash my back please Drew," she said turning away from him.

Andrew started to lather up her back. Just touching her was sending electric shocks throughout his entire body. He felt like his head was going to explode.

"Don't forget my ass." She winked at him.

Andrew didn't. He couldn't imagine ever forgetting a perfectly round ass like hers. It just wasn't possible. He worked the soap over her shapely asscheeks, then taking his fingers cleaned the crack of her ass. "Mmmm, inside too please." Rachel requested.

Andrew took his middle finger which was extremely soapy and inserted it into Rachel's asshole. She squealed as the thick digit moved in and out of her cleaning out her backside. Racheal was moaning in pleaser as Andrew finger fucks her ass as his other hand ran the lufa along her thighs and down the back of her legs and then worked his way up the sides of her stomach and reached around to her enormous boobs. Rachel moaned and leaned back against him as he worked for his hands over them.

"It's my turn," Rachel said turning around. Andrew closed his eyes as this beautiful young woman cleaned every last inch of him, paying singular attention to his rigid cock.

They made out as the hot water washed away all the soap. It seemed to wash away all of Andrew's doubt and shame as well. They toweled off and then Rachel led Andrew back out onto the bed.

"Let me take care of this for you," she said dropping to her knees in front of him. "It's so big. You have no idea how full I felt last night. I didn't know I could feel like that."

"Oh... it's not that big... I mean..."

Using her mouth and throat Rachel corrects Andrew. The older man stopped talking as Rachel engulfed his member deep into her mouth. She was good. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft, taking him deeper each time. Then she blew his mind as she took him so deep into her throat that her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Andrew had never felt anything so good in his life. Samantha certainly wasn't capable of this. Hell, she wouldn't even give him a hand job anymore.

Andrew looked down at Rachel and they stared into each other's eyes as she worked her wonderful mouth up and down his shaft. She was drooling around his cock and moaning as she sucked him. Andrew pulled Rachel's mouth off of his cock. She looked perplexed but saw the lust in her lover's eyes and merely squeaked when he pulls her up by her arms to her feet. Rachel grabs the wall in front of her as she is hunched over. Andrew kicks her legs apart and before she knows it Andrew is shoving his cock not into her pussy, but her soapy ass.

"Ugh... Oh... MY... GAWD!" Rachel says feeling her last virgin hole being plundered. Andrew is mad with lust but holds himself as Rachel is mewing and whimpering from having something so large shoved into something so tiny. Were it not for the soap she would probably be crying right now. Now lost in his lust, Andrew took hold of Rachel's tits and used them as handles as he thrust into her ass over and over again.

Rachel's cries of pleasure filled the shower and the two made wild passionate love until Andrew flooded her ass with his cream. Rachel passed out from her first anal orgasm and Andrew held her limp body up and cleaned her off. Once he turned off the shower, Andrew moved his spent lover out of the shower, dried her off, and carried her bridal style to the bed. He returned to the bathroom to finish cleaning himself up and then riffling through Rachel's bag, found a long nightshirt to put over her body while she lay passed out on his bed. Andrew then dressed casually and returned to his study where he went back to work on his report. Physically spent he found it far easier to concentrate this time around now that his urges were sated.

The kids napped for three hours and Rachel slept half that time. When she woke up alone she was actually disappointed but looking at the clock and seeing that it was just after 2 PM she realized Andrew must be working in his study. Looking down she saw that she was in her Fuschia nightshirt (one of her favorites) and that was all. She smiled that Andrew had taken such loving care of her after their latest tryst and knew she would have to do something special tonight. Not just for dinner, but in bed. She knew she still had one more thing to tell him but she was saving that for tomorrow night.

Rachel pulls off her nightshirt and folds it up, placing it on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Walking over to her bags, she pulls out the clothes she will wear for the rest of the day and later tonight.

Andrew was working in his office when the kids came in to say hi and hug him. "Daddy, how long are you going to be working?" Kaylee, his oldest asks him.

"Daddy just has to finish this last bit of work and I can spend the rest of the day playing with the both of you sweety. It shouldn't take me more than half an hour." Andrew informs the two children.

"Come on kids, I can play with you until your dad is done," Rachel informs the pair. She had just walked in from the direction of the bedroom, not that the kids noticed this.

"Yeah, Rachel!" Michael yells. Andrew always noticed that the kids gravitated more to their babysitter than they did their own mother. He tried to remember a time this wasn't the case but the more he thought about it, from the time Michael and Kaylee first met Rachel four years ago they have always been this loving and affectionate with her.

As promised, Andrew finished his report by his self-imposed deadline and once it was saved and e-mailed to the people it needed to get to Andrew shut down his work laptop, placed it in its case, and made his way to the family room. Rachel, Kaylee, and Michael were sitting down in front of the couch playing games.

"Is it my turn yet?" Andrew asks. The kids cheer and have their dad sit beside Rachel. Kids vs Adults, the adults let the kids win.

"Can you take over, I'm going to go start dinner," Rachel says to Andrew.

"But we still have all the leftovers from yesterday." Andrew reminds his lovely babysitter.

"I know, but you have to work tomorrow and I won't have someone here to watch the kids if I need to run out to get what I need. So we can have the leftovers tomorrow night and they should be even better than when I first cooked them." Rachel informs her boss/lover.

"Sound logical, have at it, I'll tie up these little monsters," Andrew says. His children make growling sounds and tackle their dad before he can get to his feet.

Rachel smiles as the kids giggle as Andrew tickles and wraps them in his arms kissing, nibbling, and generally spending his time being the dad his kids deserve. If only Samatha was capable of being half the mom that Rachel was.

Twenty minutes later the kids are exhausted from running about and playing with their dad. Rachel walks back into the room and sees they are on the couch watching "Hey Drew, I need to run to the store to pick up some things for dinner. Do you think Samantha would mind if I borrowed her car?" Rachel asks.

"You borrow her brand new, detailed, kids not allowed, Audi A5 convertible? She would kill us all." Andrew stated.

Rachel stood silent for a moment. She had meant it as a joke as she planned to take the Venza. Then Andrew said, "The keys are hanging on the hook in the foyer."

Rachel stood in stunned silence. "Go on, just drive safely."

Rachel raced for the foyer and took the keys for the Audi off the hook. Before she could open the door the kids both run up and hug her and she kneels down and hugs them. They kiss Rachel's cheek and said goodbye. Rachel promises that she will be back shortly with a special treat.

Dinner that night was amazing. Apparently, while she was in the kitchen the first time Rachel had made fresh apple pie from scratch. The kids love apple pie and told Rachel so at dessert. Before dessert came dinner and Rachel made the kids homemade mac and cheese with hotdogs which they loved and devoured. Rachel made Surf and Turf for herself and Andrew. She had to go out and buy the steak and lobster tails (fresh) and they were excellent.

Andrew took care of the dishes again while Rachel bathes the kids. With everything put away, Andrew makes his way to his study to get his work things ready for the next day. As he is setting things by the door he sees Rachel make her way to the master bedroom. His heart beats faster with the realization that she has no intention of returning to the guest room at all tonight. Andrew walks to the kid's room and kisses them goodnight. Andrew stands in the doorway and watches his kids drift off to dreamland.

Andrew knows that whatever happens next will set the tone for his life to come. Half of him knew that he wanted to go into that bedroom and make love to Rachel again. The other half knows that he should go lock himself in the guest bedroom until work the next day. If Rachel was in the house he would have to keep his distance and then when Samantha returns confess and hope she forgives him.

However, as he looks at the kids sleeping soundly and contently in their bed he realizes something. They never look that content when their mother puts them to bed. Andrew has seen her talk to them almost militaristically. She shows them very little affection and when they fall asleep it's almost like they are glad to be away from her. They never look like that with Rachel. It's almost like the kids realized that this is the family they want and deserve. Andrew realizes that he feels the same way.

Andrew walks intently to the master bedroom. He opens the door and sees Rachel sitting on the edge of the bed. Andrew immediately notices her beauty but also the sheets have been changed, and also are new. They are red, satin, and pulled back. Rachel is wearing red bridal-style lingerie. It is a sexy red lace bra presenting her perfect breasts, matching red lace panties, and a matching elegant garter belt holding up alluring black stockings. As his eyes took in how her creamy skin contracted against the red lace of the bra with its scalloped edge, satin overlaying lace. Rachel stood up and he saw a bit of hesitation (for the first time this weekend) and she did a turn as she showed off her panties. Her lace panties were Cheeky style with a lace front and mesh back with a tiny peek of lace in the back. It was capped off by the garter that mirrors the design elements of the bra.

Rachel wraps her arms around Andrew's waist and begins kissing Andrew on the neck. "Rachel, wait..." Andrew requests. His tone of voice is calm as he doesn't want to scare her, he just needs to say his piece.

Rachel stops and backs away but holds on to Andrew's waist. She didn't expect this but complies with Andrew's request. "What's wrong? I thought you'd like this." Rachel says.

"Rachel, you are beautiful, you are so beautiful I don't feel worthy to be in your presence," Andrew tells the 18-year-old beauty.

"Andrew," She called him his first name to sound stern and adultish, "I have been in love with you since the first night you drove me home over four years ago. You came home from your evening out with Samantha and I could tell that the two of you had not had a good evening. You had shared with me all your plans while Samantha was finishing getting ready and how could any woman not love the evening you had planned. A concert of her liking, diner, dancing... and she came home like the ice queen, didn't check on the kids, and went to bed." Rachel reminds Andrew.

Andrew remembers that night very vividly. Samantha had loved the concert but the moment they arrived at dinner everything soured. She ran into one of her socialite friends and dinner for two became dinner for four. She spent the night chatting with her friend all night and her husband and I made small talk but I could tell he was as upset about the situation as I was. When I tried to separate the two so we could continue our evening Sam made a scene so that ruined everything. We never went dancing and spent the remainder of the night at the restaurant watching the girls talk.

When I returned home I found Rachel on the single bed in the room with kids. Michael was an infant at the time sleeping in his crib while Kaylee was laying against the wall snuggled against Rachel.

"I remember," I say.

"You woke me up gently and asked how the night went. I gave you the report and you smiled when I said that Michael went right to sleep and Kaylee fell asleep listening to music with me. I watched you lean over the rail of the crib and kiss your son and after helping me up you kissed Kaylee and offered to drive me home because it was late and you didn't want my mom to have to come all the way out to your home and then drive all the way home. The love I saw you give your children and the compassion you have for me and my family... I knew I wanted to find someone just like you. Two years later I had never seen a man that cared more about his family, even his frigid bitch of a wife. In that time I have gone on a few dates but those... Boys. Boys that didn't know how to behave, much less treat me. I know as I developed further that I drew attention to my breasts... you were the most polite. I know you looked but I could tell you felt bad for doing it. You always treated me with respect and as a woman, not a piece of meat."