Rachel: The Busty Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~10 Days later~

Samantha is pulling her luggage out of the airport and is looking for the limo that she told Andrew to have meet her. She catches something out of the corner of her eye and sees Andrew standing beside the family car. He is looking very confident and quite smug. As she pulls her luggage to the car she notices that he is dressed very casually. He has tan cargo pants and a short-sleeve polo shirt on.

"This is a surprise, I told you to send a limo to bring me home," Samantha says as she hands her large bag to Andrew. Andrew takes the bag and tosses it into the back of the Toyota Venza. He collects the second bag and tosses it as well. Samantha notes he is being quiet and just lets him be so.

The couple drives away but 10 minutes into the ride Samantha realizes they are not heading to the house. "where are we going?" She asks.

"It's a surprise," Andrew replies.

Ten minutes later they pull up to a rather ritzy apartment complex.

"Wow, I always liked this place."

"I know." Andrew states. Two men run up and Andrew whispers something and hands them the keys to the Venza.

Andrew leads Samantha to apartment 316. He unlocks the door and steps aside. Samantha enters and marvels at the place.

"Oh my god. This is all my dream furniture. I told you that this is what I wanted our eventual expansion room for the house to look like."

"Trust me, I saved all that information. It came in handy for decorating this place." Andrew leads her to the bedroom where the only thing missing is a bed. Otherwise, it had all new furniture in the style that Samantha loves.

"Ok, I give up? what's with this place?" Sam asks.

"Open the closet." Andrew states. Sam is curious so she does so but what she sees brings more questions to her mind.

"Andrew, why are all my clothes here?"

"No Sam, not just your clothes, all of your belongings." Andrew then hands her the keys to the apartment, and divorce papers."

"Samantha you are a frigid, heinous bitch that is a lousy wife, mother, and stuck-up human being," Andrew says in one breath. "I have already changed the locks at the house and as it was only ever in my name you are entitled to no part of it. To be fair I have rented you this lavish apartment and put down two years' rent on it. After which you are on your own for rent."

"What..." Samantha states.

"Now, we can do this one of two ways. You can fight me on this, drag it out but in the end, we will get divorced. However... if you do that to me then I will show up to ALL of your social events. Invited or not I will get in as there are plenty of people that like me but hate you. I will show up and make a spectacle of myself. I will do this to embarrass you as we will still be married so my bad reputation will tarnish your reputation."

The look of utter horror on Samantha's face was priceless.

"However, sign these papers now, I'm sure your lawyer will find them extremely fair and I will go away quietly. Your friends won't see me anywhere of importance for almost a year at which time you can say that we drifted apart and decided to divorce. We didn't want to make a spectacle about it and we are moving on."

Samantha knows that she is beaten. Her reputation took years to cultivate. Andrew acting like an uncouth jackass could destroy her in two outings. "What about the kids?"

"That is the one thing I've left blank. How often would you like to see them?"

"Once every other Saturday is fine." Samantha states.

Two whole days... looks like Rachel called that one better than I did, I thought she'd say two whole weekends. Andrew thought to himself.

"Done, you write it in and I will record and send it to the lawyers after I initial it."

"Why is the alimony so low?" Samantha asks.

"I'm on a fixed income now. I quit my job the day you called saying you were staying 10 days. I am going into business for myself and I only have a few clients so far. As soon as my funds go up we can revisit alimony."

"I won't hold my breath. So, where's my car?" Samantha inquired after they signed the divorce papers.

"Down in the parking garage."

"That's the Venza, I want my Audi," Samantha yells.

"I think you mean, my Audi. After all, I bought it because you couldn't bother to go yourself. So it was entirely in MY name." Andrew says as he makes his way out the door. "Feel free to trade it in but you will be responsible for paying for it with your funds. See you next Saturday." Andrew says as he closes the door behind an irate ex-wife.

Rachel pulls up at 4 PM to the Douglas family house after a long day of school. This is her first week back and she didn't realize how much she truly missed being around the kids until she spent so much time with them. Lots of tears were shed but she promised them she would be back Friday evening. After Rachel tucked the kids into bed she met Andrew at the door.

"I'm going to miss you," Andrew tells her putting his hands behind her back, just above her fabulous ass.

"This is killer. I love you all so much." Rachel states. She enjoyed all of her time with her new family, leaving them now was the hardest thing she has ever had to do. She knew Andrew's sister Candice was arriving soon and as he had not told his other family members yet that he was leaving Samantha so she had to leave before they made a scene.

Rachel and Andrew kissed like soldiers use to kiss their wives before going to war like it might be their last. When they separated Rachel found something in her right hand.

"What's this? Rachel asked. She flipped it over and realized it was the key fob to Sam's Audi.

"Think of it as a modern-day promise ring." Rachel leaped into Andrew's arms and kissed him passionately one last time.

"I'll see you all Friday after school." She stated.

"Friday," Andrew said.

It was now Friday and Rachel climbed out of "her car". She had a lot of explaining to do when she returned from the Douglas house with the Audi. Rachel told her mother everything (well, not every sordid little detail). She said that a lot of what happens next depended on what happened when Samantha returned. Her mother was surprisingly supportive and liked the idea of being an instant grandmother (especially for my children). Rachel was dying to know what happened as she walked into the Douglas house.

"Rachel! The kids screamed as she entered. Andrew was right behind them and watched as the kids hugged and kissed her.

"How are my babies?" Rachel asks. The kids giggle as no one has called them babies in ages.

"Kids why don't you go back to the family room, Rachel and I will be right behind you in a minute."

The kids tore off to return to their movie. Rachel hugged Andrew and kissed him fiercely.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed this," Andrew replied referring to having her in his arms.

"Well?"

"She signed them just as I said she would."

"Visitation?"

"2 Saturdays a month."

"I told you she wouldn't want them for the whole weekend. So what about the house?" Rachel asks.

"It's in my name so I'm keeping it. I'm paying her rent for two years and giving her alimony but that's it. This is our home now." Andrew says looking Rachel squarely in the eyes.

"Our house?" Rachel asked.

Andrew grasped both her hands in his and gazed into her eyes. "Yes, our house. I want you to move in as soon as my lawyer calls and tells me the separation is legal and the divorce petition is filed. At which point you are moving in with us."

"Oh, Andrew," she said collapsing against him happily. "I have something to tell you," Rachel says with a bit of hesitation.

"What is it, love?"

"I'm pregnant. I was at my fertile peak from Friday to Monday. That was why I had you cum inside me so many times. I wanted us to have a child together. If you had turned me away after Monday I would have at least had a part of you that I could love.

"Well, let's go tell the kids their new mommy is here to stay." Andrew states.

Rachel's mother arrived at 6 PM per her daughter's request (really Andrew's). Dinner was a catered affair courtesy of one of Andrew's new clients. In front of his children, mother-in-law to be and sister, Andrew tells them that his marriage to Samantha is over. He tells the kids their mom is living in another part of the city but they will still see her from time to time. However, he stands up and circles around Rachel, and wraps his arms around her.

"Kid's, I am in love with Rachel, and she loves me." He states leaning down to kiss her lips and the kids giggle with glee seeing the two kiss. "We are going to get married as soon as my divorce goes through and she is going to be your new mommy."

"Really?" The pair say in unison.

A teary-eyed Rachel nods her head yes and is immediately tackled by the two tykes. "Easy kids, mommy's a bit delicate," Rachel says placing a hand over her stomach.

Andrew was legally divorced three months later thanks to Samantha's socialite friends pushing it through the courts quickly. The sooner she was free of Andrew's dead weight the better. Samantha only visited the kids four months before she stopped showing up. She found a snobby socialite that actually liked her and shared her views. The one thing he didn't want was children so Samanth cut ties with her offspring.

Kaylee and Michael never shed a tear. They never looked forward to the boring visits with Sam and within three years forgot she was ever their mother. Rachel had always owned their hearts as their maternal figure and on their wedding night, after consummating their wedding Rachel informs her husband that while Michael's first word was momma (as the video showed), what she never revealed to anyone (until now) was that he was looking at her, not Samantha.

Nine months after they first made love Rachel Douglas gave birth to a beautiful girl. As the girl was conceived during the fourth month of the year, her parents named her April Marie Douglas. She had her mother's beautiful blue eyes and a patch of her father's dark hair. Grandma Marie (Rachel's mother) showed her oldest grandchildren pictures of their mother as a baby and the two saw how similar they were at that age.

Rachel decided motherhood was the career her life would follow and in addition to the two children she adopted she gave Andrew four more. When all was said and done they had three beautiful girls and three handsome boys. Andrew's business grew over time to the point that he could pick his successor and step away. He still was the majority shareholder but left the company in very capable hands. When she turned thirty April became the first Douglas child to take her father's place as head of the company. She would not be the last.

The Douglas house stayed in the family and was gifted to Michael when he married his college sweetheart. The Douglas family had moved to a larger home after Rachel gave birth to her second child and Grandma Marie moved in. The house was rented out for a few years until that day.

Andrew died at the age of 80 years old survived by his wife Rachel (60 at the time), six children, and 24 grandchildren. Rachel lived in the family home to the age of 100. During that time she helped nurture her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She regaled them with stories about their parents and the love she shared with her soul mate. She passed peacefully in her sleep, twenty years to the day that her husband passed. She knew that he would be waiting for her in heaven along with her cherished family members. She was looking forward to seeing them all again.

The End