All Comments on 'Rachel's Sweet Desserts'

by fallon2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
outstanding

I want to be Rachel. First time I ever read a story that made me want to trade places with her. I hope there's another chapter soon. This was outstanding.

BadAliceBadAliceover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic

I found this to be HOT and erotic. I felt that the two people were a real couple. Rachel, if she exists, is lucky to have him in her life. If he exists I would love to meet him for a long weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best

One of best stories I have ever read. The characters were very good, the dialog was okay but the respect between the two was real. I think that these people must exist. If they don't then it is even better than I thought. I am going e mail the author and ask him myself. My real name is Rachel and I wish I was her. I can't wait for the next chapter. Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whew!

When i finished this story, i let out a sigh. i felt i was there as rachel. The author must be able to read minds because i swear that he and i will meet if i am ever lucky. Is there a next chapter i hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice

i loved this story. i loved the relationship the two have and i loved this master and wish i had one like him. She is very lucky to have one who understands her needs and yet disciplines effectively, i wish that this man truly existed. Someday, i want to meet a man like that and have an experience of that nature. i wish there was a chapter 2

luxey313luxey313over 19 years ago
That's Hot!

I liked your story, wish that I felt what Rachel did physically because I did mentally..

SweetSurrendered1SweetSurrendered1about 19 years ago
Fantastic

Fallon, this was a wonderful story! Thanks for inviting me to read it. I can't wait to read the next chapters. You've definitely got me dripping... :)

Blushing BottomBlushing Bottomabout 18 years ago
My Erotica

my idea of erotica is found in this story and its dichotomy. The romantic ideas of a submissive and the direction of a perfect Dom.

Oh that I were Rachel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous