Racing Into the Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna--fucking cum--!"

And he shot onto my waiting body. His sticky cum landed on my belly, my chest, and my forearm. I watched him shake, vibrate, and ride out his orgasm. A bead of sweat rolled off of his chiselled nose to land on my chest, meeting his rivulets of cum on me. I kept a hand in the small of his back, grounding him through his orgasm. Fuck...what a nut.

He leaned back on his knees, having spent his energy, the same as me. On his knees like that...I imagined what he'd looked like sucking a room full of cocks. I'd bet anything the whore's thought of it. My softening cock twitched at the thought.

"Okay," he said through a helpless laugh. "Good shit, Mr. Aguinaldo." I couldn't help but laugh too. It was so fraught, so raw. Me and him, in this room.

My living room. That I shared with my family. Fuck.

My vision spun as I stood, turned away from him. Our unfinished lunch sat on the table. The couch had a slight indent in it of Mr. Rodriguez. His ghost. Like before, the comedown threatened to darken my sight. I put a hand on a nearby table to steady myself.

"Shower," I found myself saying, a dark mutter; "it's down the hall. To your right."

"Mr. Aguinaldo?" came from behind me. But I didn't want to let any discussion come forth. I disappeared up the stairs, my footsteps thundering behind me. And I disappeared into my bedroom that still had a faint wisp of Rachael's favourite fragrance hanging around in it.

------

The shower I took was hot, and cleared away the post-sex evidence off my body. But it did nothing to clear the fog that had gathered in my mind. I'd fucked Mr. Rodriguez, raw, in my own home. He came here to do that. He planned it. Now that I wasn't horny anymore, I felt sick.

When I descended, I felt a pang of an unknowable emotion rippled in me when I saw that he'd washed our dishes. Organised the documents on the table. Fixed the couch back up, the cushions, the rug.... He'd even hit the room with a spray of air freshener. But Mr. Rodriguez was nowhere to be found.

Checking the outdoor parking and nearby street told me that his car was gone too. Fuck.... I just didn't know what to feel about that one. Mostly annoyance that I didn't properly see him off. So against my better judgement, probably, I messaged him. It was the least a guy could do?

To: Aaron Rodriguez

Jonathan Aguinaldo (14:29): Hey, Mr. Rodriguez. Sorry I didn't see you off. Thank you.

For lunch, and for today.

And I felt so fucking stupid doing it, like the world's biggest idiot, when I set my phone down onto the end table, face up, waiting for his reply. I turned on the TV to further pretend like I wasn't. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long. My phone dinged not too long after I sat back down.

I wish I could've sank into the earth. It was a picture of his cock. Semi-hard but still, his beautiful cock.

Aaron Rodriguez (14:42): the pleasure's all mine ;-)

I put the phone back down like it burned. Mr. Rodriguez, what were you doing to me?

12