All Comments on 'Racing Strip'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I liked your couple they would make a good pairing for a longer story good dialogue and atmosphere, with a pretty unique event and scenario at the race , makes me think of that old track by yello

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Sorry forgot to say favourited and five stars writing quality alone deserved it.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 3 years ago

Cute story, well written. The race commentary was very real. And two likeable people, Thanks.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 3 years ago

It was good to have a racing background to the story and as an amateur motorsport participant in the past, a lot of it rang true. The 'romance' thread was well written too, I enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 3 years ago

A nice slow sexy build up, and so many great details. I’m not a dirt bike enthusiast, so I can’t comment on your racing accuracy, but I do enjoy a well-written tale. The mixture of technical description and your private impressions and thoughts made both the motorbike and sex/romance parts great. I loved how you made a sexy submissive wager and lost, allowing for the thrill of being “forced” to be exposed, and then used a dramatic crash to permit the sex and exposure to happen romantically and spontaneously. Your voice and sexy mind come through clearly, and your crafted writing make it shine. Thanks for another fun read.

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 2 years ago

A five-star favorite for me! I thought so well of it that I'm recommending it to someone special who doesn't usually tolerate erotica. She does like F1, though, and the racing background and romance should please her. I'll just tell her it's a romantic motor racing story, which it is. "A rose by any other name ..." Thanks for writing and sharing a lovely story with an engaging, lovable girl one can believe in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Sexy but not crass. I liked it 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wholesome…as far as a sex story can be anyway. Entertaining as well as titillating. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous