Radiance Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven nodded and looked thoughtful, "Something tells me we are going to have to deal with both of these fuckers before we are out of this city," he said and Wisp looked at him with an eyebrow cocked up (Which rather pleased her at being able to do now.)

"So I guess staying under the radar is kinda out of the window now then huh?" she said and Seven just gave her a smile which could have frozen water in a heartbeat, boy that boy of Visa's could seriously turn from the nicest guy on the planet to scariest in a single look.

"That was the plan but having seen all this and having met these guys here and here I'm seeing not one but two opurtinities to do some serious good here, so I for one am not going to let it slide on by because not only do we have the chance to do some wonders for human non-human relations while at the same time earning some serious karma points for busting up a slaver ring and saving some poor slaves, we have our own ex slave right here who has told us the horrors of what sort of shit level those poor people are experiencing right at this very second and i am not going to stand by and let that slide when I have the power to do something about it, plus when you think about it us stepping up and protecting young Gregory here delivered him into the loving arms of his beloved Ven right there, so if us busting those people out delivers just one of them into the loving protective arms of a non-human who can show them exactly what love is supposed to look like and be then that's a bonus victory, all those wins are just too much for me to ignore, yeah I know its dangerous and risky, but I think the karma score is worth it because if this universe is keeping score I want it to be on its good side not as the guy who walked off and ignored the plights of others" Seven said.

Shepherd and her crew all sat there in stunned silence looking at him and then at one another, "And that ladies is exactly why we follow him and why this claw girl right here worships the very air he breathes, also why he is the human non-human cupid because when he sees people in danger he just can't walk on by he has to intercede and fight for them regardless of who they are, a walking talking human angel who not only restored both our faith in humanity while also creating and repairing the faith these two had" Ven said pointing first to himself and then his sister followed by Riss and then at Malakai.

Seven blushed and just mumbled, "I just want to do what's right, there is so much bad in the world I just need to show that there are good people out there willing to stand for others."

"I rest my case," Ven said with a grin.

Sheila turned to Shauna, "We's grabbed right humie sister, he's is best humie, Visa is lucky" she said and Shauna nodded in agreement with her sister.

Visa growled and hugged Seven tightly, "I agree on the best humie part and yes I am lucky, very lucky in so many ways," she said nuzzling the top of Seven's head as he blushed harder.

"You really going to hit paradise falls?" Spectre asked looking at Seven and he looked up his face barely visible from between Visa's breasts which were rapidly swallowing his head.

"Yup once we get a look at the place and figure out a plan that will hit them the hardest with the lowest risk to everyone," he said his voice rapidly becoming muffled by scaly breast.

Spectre looked at the others in her group and they all including Shepherd nodded, "We're in" she said and Seven gave a thumbs-up as he figured his voice would now be totally muffled by over amorous claw girl.

After food everyone decided to get some rest and began retiring off to bed, the couples in the group vanished rather rapidly as they obviously wanted to make the most of the super-soft beds they'd managed to snag, though Wisp wasn't quite sure if the Enclave rated their beds for amorous claws.

One by one the group dwindled until it was just Malakai and Wisp left, Malakai turned to her and Wisp instantly noticed the soft pink blush tinging his snow-white skin, "So umm I think it's about time to head to bed, errr Ummm would you like to ummmm join me?' he said his voice sounding so incredibly adorable in his embarrassment.

But this didn't stop Wisp's heart from soaring like an eagle on the breeze at his offer, she stood up and offered him her hand while giving him a huge and warm smile, "Come on lover spider let's get that sexy fluffy butt of yours to bed" she said softly.

He took her hand with a warm shy smile on his pretty face as he unfolded his legs and rose up to his full height, "Why is everyone so obsessed with my abdomen?" he asked glancing back at it and to her heart's purest delight she saw him wiggling his cute little spinnerets.

She grinned him at broadly, "Because it's so fluffy and cute, what's not to like or be obsessed by" she said grinning as she ran her hands over his fluffy rear making his spinnerets shot circuit and wiggle about making it totally impossible not to run her hands right down his big fully rear until she had both of his spinnerets in her hands stroking them both as they positively vibrated in her hands.

She felt his entire body quiver and his fur bristle, "Does that feel good my little lover spider?" Wisp asked putting a very deliberate purr in her voice.

"Y-Y-Yes" he stammered in a cutely embarrassed voice, Wisp saw a chance and seized it, she gave his spinnerets another little twirl before running both of her hands right the way up to his body until she had managed to slip her way around to his front where she slipped her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on each of his mandibles before his lips.

"Well then take me to bed lover and let's see how many more ways I can find to make that fur of yours stand on end shall we?" she purred softly and before Wisp could even blink she was scooped off her feet and Malakai was scuttling at full tilt towards the bedrooms surprising her with his sudden show of strength, it looked like her beautiful man was a lot stronger than he looked and the look of pure determination that was in all six of his eyes and written all over his face made her heart pound in her chest as well as a warm flush pass through her whole body which made her incredibly happy as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and clung on to him when he rounded a corner by running up the wall and leaping off it propelling them both down the corridor at incredible speed.

In what felt like mere seconds Malakai had run them both through the entire bunker to the sleeping area and found the room that had been assigned to him as it had a nice large comfy bed which could hold him, by the way, it was sized it was obviously a married couples quarters, which made Wisp smile as she had every single intention of making this beautiful man her husband or mate for life whichever his people recognized.

Once they were inside Malakai placed Wisp down on the bed very gently while closing the door with one of his rear legs while also using the other leg to web the door closed so they didn't get any surprise visitors, which made Wisp smile as it made it obvious to her that Malakai had made up his mind about what he wanted.

Slowly he moved up onto the bed so that he was looming over her balancing his weight so that he didn't slip but he really didn't look all that sure-footed thanks to the silk sheets, "Lay down sugar legs, you've been carrying me around all over the place and now it's my turn to take care of you" Wisp purred patting the sheets as she rolled out of his way dodging between his legs as he looked under himself at her.

Malakai looked grateful and shuffled himself over to the side of the bed that she cleared for him and gently lowered his body down before rolling himself over and onto his back making Wisp smile brightly and slyly, "Oh? Looks like my little sugar legs wants his pretty belly tickled does he?' she purred trying her very best to be seductive but given that this was her very time doing anything like this she was as nervous as all hell.

Malakai's legs curled up making him look a bit like a dead spider as for some reason they always seemed to go belly up but very thankfully the man was very far from dead but was possibly dying of embarrassment as he was obviously pretty far outside of his comfort zone.

Wisp slowly moved herself so she was leaning over his human half while he tried to hide his embarrassment behind his hands which she very gently pried away from his face before leaning in to kiss him, gently kissing and sucking on his mandibles as she did making them twitter and tickle her tongue as she popped them into her mouth one at a time, she revelled in the little gasp and whimper that escaped his mouth a moment before she pushed her tongue into it while slowly sliding herself in-between his legs so she was now laid on top of his long body.

The taste of his honey-sweet saliva sparkled on her tongue, he swirled his tongue around hers and she felt his fangs which were tucked away against the roof of his mouth into special grooves hidden in the roof of his mouth.

When they parted she smiled at him warmly and stroked his face gently, "I don't even have the words to tell you how much I love you Malakai, ever since I set eyes on you I just knew you were the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my short life and that if I didn't take a chance on making you mine I would regret it if I didn't take my chances with you and now here I am laid here in your arms, I have my own little slice of heaven and I swear this to you Malakai I will never let you go or let you down, I love you Malakai with all of my heart, I will make you happy every single day I swear it to you" she said softly.

"B-B-but it's my job to make you happy" he stammered and Wisp felt her heart melting in her chest.

"Then let's call it a joint effort my little sugar legs though how I'm supposed to keep my hands off this cute fluffy bum is beyond me" she purred happily and he laughed softly before smiling at her.

"Who said you have to? You're the one I love Wisp all that I am belongs to you now, all I ask is that you please treat me gently" he said both playfully and softly.

Wisp ran her hands over his cheeks and kissed all over his face, "I will never ever hurt you my beautiful one, in my hands, you are safe, in my hands, you protected, in my hands, you are loved, unconditionally" she said resting her forehead against the top of his head so she didn't accidentally poke him in his large beautiful eyes.

"I don't have the words to say what those words mean to me Wisp, what you mean to me, so thank you," he said softly.

"I only need three words and I think you know what those are," she said softly, he smiled and his eyes went wide.

"I love you Wisp, you can have the fourth one for free," he said making her laugh.

Then she slowly lowered her head and gently began to kiss the sides of his face and neck, "I'm not going to lie to you Malakai, I want you so fucking badly, I want to make you scream my name and squeal for more, if you are not ready then that's fine I would wait for you to be ready as long as it takes, so please don't feel pressured, I just want you to know I am absolutely ready to show you exactly what this new body of mine is capable of if you let me" she said.

Malakai swallowed hard but he nodded, "I-If you want me Wisp then take me, after all the love and kindness you have shown me if I am not ready for this now then I never will be, so please, take me," he said in the softest voice she had ever heard.

"Thank you Malakai, now get ready to have your world rocked my beautiful sugar legs because you are about to get the entirety of me," she said and with that, she leaned down and began to slowly unbutton his new shirt.

12