Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It churned. The influx of fluid caused my tummy to bubble as it accommodated the acidic liquid. Natasha watched the scared and lustful expression in my eyes and I gave her a subtle "thumbs-up" gesture with my left hand. I could cope.

Ten minutes later, my girlfriend poured half her bottle of beer down the hose and it washed away the lingering taste of Faye's pee. The dirty blonde bass guitarist, Maddison, was next to fill me up, as she lowered her shorts and placed the black funnel against her bare snatch.

Her flow gushed into my mouth, but the warm, weak piss slipped tastelessly past my tongue and filled my bulging stomach. My belly bubbled as she finished, and I summoned Nessie to my prick. I discharged my bladder into the young submissive, and she kissed my aroused dick as the stream dwindled.

All five of the band members used me. Natasha gave me water or beer in between each delivery to settle my stomach, as every punk rocker filled me with their piss. My bloated belly heaved, simmering and bubbling with the sudden influx of fluids, while my bladder needed emptying three times.

Nessie unloaded into a bucket, and Natasha and Yasmin added to the pungent yellow liquid. With every member watching intently, they emptied the pail over their young submissive's head, soaking her in piss. Nessie masturbated as they jeered, sliding her fingers over her clit as they dumped the tub over her sodden ginger locks.

I was grateful to have the gag removed by the partying musicians. They were inebriated and bawdy. My mouth reeked of piss, but Natasha kissed me.

Nessie and I cleaned ourselves and emptied and rinsed the pool outside in the cool evening. "Do you want to play spin the bottle with the girls?" Natasha asked. I declined and instead, I took my wonderful girlfriend to bed and feasted on her delicious cunt. She smothered my face in her horniness, as my fingers massaged her G-Spot and she screamed as the bottomless vixen orgasmed.

On Saturday morning, I cooked breakfast for everyone. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, beans, mushrooms, and toast with big mugs of tea. Nessie, naked, helped me wash the dishes, and she got dressed so we could go to the supermarket to buy food while the band practised. When we returned, I put a curry in one slow cooker, and a vegetable chilli in the other, while Nessie made sandwiches.

After lunch, Natasha summoned us both to the annexe. "Yasmin got Fox's mate to make these for us," Faye explained as she held out two folded seats; they looked like camping armchairs with two pairs of legs tucked with a wide ovular ring at the top. She pushed down on it to open up the chair, and the disc became a toilet seat. "Paula saw these at work. They are portable commode chairs, but we refined the design to allow the bottom bracket to fit a person underneath. Say thank you to Yasmin. And get naked and in the pool."

"Thanks," we both muttered; the sadists sniggered and their two playthings undressed and laid in the inflatable a metre from the front of the band. Faye cuffed our hands and ankles, as before, and then placed a chair over each of our heads. The back bar was an inch from my throat, and the seat was less than six inches from my nose. They locked both Nessie and me in place.

They may no longer have had a maid to bring them drinks, but the giant stash of alcoholic beverages proved to be an invitation they would not ignore. We had a front row position as they started their practice and Natasha's combative vocals punctuated the space as she dominated the song.

Then, as Paula's riffs faded, a bare ass sat on the seat. Nessie squealed, as golden rain trickled over me as the large amount of lunchtime alcohol poured through the woman and splashed over my face. Warm, pungent honey oozed from the lesbian covering me with her tangy waste. A gorgeous taste of humiliation that filled my mouth, and overpowered my tastebuds.

Then Maddison, with her dirty blonde hair and body covered in garish tattoos, settled on the seat, farted and emptied her bladder. She cackled as her pungent wind breezed across my face and then her warm, acrid piss, the product of several beers, bounced and splashed off my upper lip.

Over the course of the two hours, I drank pee from all five of the band members. They showered Nessie and me in urine every time they stopped for a drinks break. In between, we had a front row position for their music practice. Natasha poured beer into my mouth after she doused me with pee, and when they broke for a longer pause, my girlfriend freed my wrists.

She lifted the seat and barked at me. "Stand up," she ordered, and I tentatively struggled to my feet in the slippery pool. I shivered in the cool room. The air reeked of piss and Natasha stared at me and pointed at Nessie. "Cover her."

"In pee?"

My girlfriend grunted and swigged her drink. My cock hardened a little as I took in the sight of Nessie, helpless on the ground. I guided my stream of warm piss over the prostrate woman, swinging my dick over her beautiful body. I soaked her tits, her stomach, her splash of pubic hair, her thighs, and then up her torso to her face and her ginger red mop.

The warm stream splashed over her skin and flowed down her figure to pool over her belly button. Her flesh glowed under the lights, and the young woman grunted as I covered her. Natasha snorted as I directed my piss into her slit, and she cleared her throat as my bladder ran dry. "Now have some 69, and Nessie better fucking unload on your face."

Faye unfastened Nessie from her seat and the elegant submissive shifted in the pool. I knelt over her, pushing my lips into her piss-soaked snatch. My body rested on her wet torso, and I inhaled the acidic, musky scent of her urine-drenched cunt.

Nessie's mouth pursed over my prick. The delicious, gorgeous, wonderfully skilled fellatrix swallowed my dick and ran her tongue over my glans as my lips clamped over her clit.

And she unloaded.

She fired a bladder's worth of piss into my face, mouth, and throat.

The band hollered as Nessie blew me and soaked me. They laughed as I gulped down her nasty, acidic, acrid waste as her lips danced over my erect cock. My stomach churned; I had consumed more pee in the past 24 hours than I had ever done before, and my horniness sizzled as I savoured her piss-drenched cunt.

I grunted; I glanced at Natasha watching spellbound as my orgasm approached and she smirked at me, staring as my body shivered and my balls sparkled. Nessie spluttered as I fired cum into her mouth.

Sated, I clambered off of the lithe submissive, but the band was not finished. We were handcuffed once more, and they continued to practise for another two hours while we lay in the pool of cold urine, refreshed every twenty minutes by the punk rockers.

I had never tasted so much piss, and after the inebriated band finished their practice, we cleaned up from our fun. I showered and took Natasha to our bedroom.

I had a cunt to savour, and I wanted to taste her more than ever.

12