Raging Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Travis experiences a side of Antonio he wasn't expecting.
17.8k words
4.67
4.7k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Raging Love Ch. 06

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the sixth chapter of this lovely series. I love you guys a lot and I thank you for your love and all your comments in the previous chapter. It shows that you guys really love this story a lot. I appreciate that. Get hooked with me and let's make it even more interesting.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Falling in love feels so good but it has its consequences. As Travis is out to clear his name, does he still have feelings for his ex-husband? Find out as your favorite story continues.

Raging love, feel the passion....

***

Bruce furiously opened the door to Andrea's room and he was sobbing uncontrollably like a baby. His pain had just turned into something else. He was shivering, really cold and the pain just made things worse. As soon as he entered, Andrea looked at him in shock.

"Bruce!" She quickly rose from the bed where she had been busy with her phone. "Oh my God, what's going on? Did something happen?"

But Bruce just leaned on a small table and cried at the top of his voice, feeling like an idiot.

"Bruce?" Andrea took a towel and covered his shoulders with it. "Sweetie, tell me what's going on. You're wet and you're crying. Where's Antonio?"

"How could he have done this to me?" He sniveled, feeling like his heart was being pulled out. "How could he?"

Andrea was confused. "Who are you talking about? Is it Travis again?"

Hearing that name, Bruce angrily pulled on a small basket of fruits, throwing it to the floor while he screamed at the top of his voice. He was so mad and so pained. "No!" He cried.

Andrea quickly pulled him closer, rubbing on his shoulders. "Honey, come on! Say something. What's going on?"

"No one has ever dared do this to me!" He cried, not even bothering to rub his tears. "And now my own husband had to do it to me. I can't take it!" He sobbed, dropping to his knees. "How could that man do that to me?"

"Please, tell me what's going on?" Andrea said, kneeling in front of her friend. "What did my brother do that made you like this?"

Bruce looked at his friend and started narrating what had happened to him. By the time he was done, he was crying like a baby on Andrea's chest with Andrea's arms wrapped around him. She was really mad and she looked like she was getting ready for war.

"That bitch!" Andrea sneered, breathing harshly. "I knew that he was up to no good. Once again, he's finally managed to ruin our plans and happiness. What the fuck does he really want from us?"

Bruce furiously rose and started throwing things around, crying like a baby. "How could he do that to me?" He screamed. "He made me feel embarrassed in front of that bitch! How could he? He's supposed to be my husband and protecting me? Why?"

"Calm down, Bruce!" Andrea held him tighter, trying to make him calm. "It's okay."

"I am gonna kill that bastard, I swear!" He cried. "I will make him pay for this humiliation by my husband. He doesn't know me that well. I am capable of murder."

"Shh..." Andrea held him tighter, patting on his back. "Please, calm down. I can assure that we'll make that bitch pay for this. We'll come up with something, I promise."

Bruce just remained calm but cried softly on his friend's shoulder, reliving all the painful moments that had happened to him at the pool. Antonio had never done that to him, ever.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened quickly and Emma together with the rest of the family members except for the kids and Antonio came rushing in. They were all dressed in pajamas and they looked sleepy.

"What's going on?" Emma rushed to the two friends. "What's happening? I heard noise hear and I just met with Ethan outside. He told me that Antonio has left and he has gone after him. What's going on?"

"Aunt!" Bruce quickly hugged her tightly, crying softly.

"Shh..." Emma rubbed on his back. "Just tell me what's going on? Did you and Antonio have a fight?"

Andrea groaned. "It's Travis, aunt!" She said in anger and hatred. "That bitch caused all this. Bruce went to look for Antonio and found that... that whore trying to seduce him. He had his hands all over Antonio and when poor Bruce tried to fight for what was his, the fucker pushed him in the pool.

As if that wasn't enough, Antonio snapped at him and told him some really bad things."

Emma groaned, feeling anger taking the best of her. "I think I have had it with that bitch! We need to get rid of him as soon as possible. He can't just be ruining our lives like this."

"But aunt..." Eduardo gasped, shaking his head. "...don't you think maybe Bruce did something to him? I don't think Travis would attack him without..."

"Why am I not surprised?" Andrea chuckled bitterly, folding her arms. "You don't really like Bruce, we all know that. You never even supported this marriage in the first place. But for once, just listen to yourself. Isn't Travis following us here evidence enough that..."

"He might have been here for other things." Celine said, shrugging her shoulder. "Besides, how would he have known that we came here and..."

"He's probably watching us somehow!" Andrea roared, clenching her fists. "But why am I explaining this to you. It's useless."

Celine shook her head and furiously got out of the room. She didn't wanna be part of that drama that had just started. Eduardo followed her behind and took Emilia with her because he knew that she was gonna get insulted if she remained there with them.

"Shh..." Emma soothed, running her fingers through his hair.

"I will make him pay, I swear." Bruce vowed. "I will make him regret ever crossing my path. He will rue the day the day he set his eyes on my husband. This time it will be him crying and not me. I promise."

***

"Antonio and his family were there too?" Vanessa gasped in shock, following Travis as he rushed to the living room. He seemed a bit upset. "What did you do?"

"Honestly I never expected to see them there. I was really shocked when I saw Andrea and Bruce approaching me when I arrived."

"Oh my God, I hope they didn't harm you!" Vanessa asked, seeming trying to contain herself. "They'll get it from me should any of them lay their hands on you."

"Nothing like that happened." Travis turned, his face really stern. He was looking amazing in red with his hair loose. He had just arrived from the resort. "None of them have the nerves to hurt me. But If I didn't control myself, I would have killed those two. It's a good thing I had something important to do."

"But..." Vanessa paused and looked at him.

"You don't have to worry aunt. Everything turned out in my favor." He said with an evil grin. "I got the pleasure of seeing Bruce in pain and in tears when Antonio shouted at him. But I want him to feel even more pain. I haven't really started with them. Besides, I think I got some lead with what I want. Now I am sure those two know something about what had happened to me six years ago. And I'll somehow bring the truth to light."

Vanessa sighed in frustration, shaking her head. "I just want you to be really careful, baby." She rested her hand on his shoulder. "I don't think I'll take it if anything bad happens to you. You and Sean are my life and I love you so much."

"I know!" He smiled, rubbing on her hand. "I love you too and you won't lose me. But..." He paused and gave her a sexy look.

"What?" She frowned.

"Maybe you need to get yourself a man, aunt!" He chuckled teasingly when her mouth gaped in shock. "You deserve love as well. Go on a date or something. You're very beautiful and men would kill just to have you in their lives."

Vanessa quickly gripped Travis' cheeks, making him wince jokingly. "I am your mother, young man!" She chuckled, pulling on his cheeks. "I am too old for that shit. I am a woman with a son and a grandson. What the hell do I need a date for?"

"Okay, sorry..." He laughed, giving her puppy eyes. "...I won't say that again, aunt!"

Vanessa laughed, letting him go.

"But I am serious. You need a date." He was serious this time. "Anyway, when you're ready. So where's Sean and granny? I hope she didn't give you too much problems yesterday?"

"No!" Vanessa shook her head as both of them headed to her room. "On the contrary, we had a great time yesterday. She likes the new nurse and she was happy that you sent the nurse to her. She really loves you a lot. And I think it won't be long before she gets all better."

"Yeah!" Travis sighed. "That would be great."

Both of them went to granny's room to be with her and keep her company. She was really happy that her angel had finally come back to her.

***

"Okay, just tell them that I'll meet with them first thing tomorrow morning before I head to the studio." Antonio instructed in a serious tone. "Set a meeting at around 10.am and then inform me, okay?"

'Yes, sir!' His assistant answered on the other end. 'I will do that. But you might need to come back later in the afternoon. There are some important documents that will arrive and they'll need your signature. Or maybe I should send them to your...'

"No..."

Antonio was coming down the stairs in a black designer's sweat pant and a tight tank top, showing his gorgeous body. He was holding a glass of wine on one hand while his phone on the other hand. It was in the morning and he had just woken up. He had arrived from the resort really late, around 2.am and had just gone straight to sleep. He was still in bad mood and he needed to hit the gym to make him feel better.

As soon as he came down stairs, the entrance door flung open and a furious looking Bruce rushed in, looking like he was going for a war that he was being forced to participate in. Antonio glanced at him and continued talking on the floor.

"Antonio, I need to talk to you right now!" He said, his voice rising. "Right now!"

Antonio glanced at him again. "Okay, I am gonna have to call you back." He cut the call and turned to face his husband. "Yes, what is it?"

Bruce groaned. "What the fuck was the meaning of what you did last night, huh? You embarrassed me in front of that whore and as if that wasn't enough, you came back here without an apology and without telling me. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Antonio was beyond shocked. He took a glance behind to see if there was someone else behind who Bruce was talking to but there was no one.

"Answer me, damn it!" He snapped, literally jumping.

"Whatever is biting you this morning, please..." He paused, putting his hands together. "...just leave me alone. I need to work out, okay? I have..."

"What?" Bruce chuckled bitterly. "You think I am gonna let it go just like that? I need you to apologize to me for what you did!"

"Excuse me!" Antonio frowned. "What the fuck should I apologize for? I have the freedom of movement. I don't have to fucking get your permission, okay? Get that into your stupid head."

"Really?" Bruce furiously rubbed the tear going down his cheek. "You're my husband and you owe me that. You embarrassed me in front of that whore and you didn't even say anything. You were supposed to be defending me and..."

"Defend you for what? For your foolishness!" Antonio raged, pointing his shaky finger at Bruce. "I wasn't the one embarrassing you but you were the one that was embarrassing yourself and me."

Bruce was shocked. The entire family came rushing inside only to find the couple arguing. Good thing the kids were still outside with Eduardo getting some things they had bought along the way.

"What's going on?" Emma came rushing to the couple together with the rest of the family members. "Will you please stop?"

But...

"I was embarrassing myself?" Bruce pointed, shaking his head. "Whatever I did, I did for you. At least I was showing that I love you and I care. And that's something that I haven't seen you do in a long time. Or maybe you were enjoying what that whore was doing to you and you really wanted to fuck him and..."

"Bruce!" Antonio raised his fist, directing it at Bruce's face.

"Antonio!" Emma screamed, her eyes widening in shock. Everyone else's hands were now covering their mouths. They had never seen that happen before. "What do you think you're doing?"

Antonio was holding back, breathing like a man in a long race. He wanted to punch Bruce so hard because of what he had just said. If only he knew how Antonio was feeling at that moment then he wouldn't have even been standing so close to him.

Antonio withdrew, dropping his hands furiously. Then his eyes started acting like they were scanning something. He was so damn mad that he felt like he was gonna explode.

"What?" Bruce chuckled bitterly, rubbing his tears. "Why did you stop, huh? Go on and hit me. But one thing you shouldn't forget is that I am your better half and I deserve affection from you. You're fully aware that I have tried so many times to win your love and make us a perfect couple." He sobbed, feeling a huge lump developing. "But how can I be successful when every time we're together, that whore always appears and manages to distance us from each other?"

Antonio chuckled, shaking his head. Even his voice sounded strange and scary. "You're married to me and that's what you wanted, right? Enjoy being married to me. You knew the kind of man you were getting married to. And please, I am not asking you to try anything, okay? I like having my peace so don't force me to make a decision we both will regret. I am through with this."

He furiously threw the glass to the floor and stormed out of there, ignoring the calls from Emma. He was just so mad that he thought he was gonna make a mistake if he chose to stay there. So he went to the gym to empty his strength in the punching bag like he did.

"I can't believe this." Bruce sobbed softly, leaning on her friend's shoulder. "I won't allow that boy to separate me and Antonio, I swear. Even if I have to eliminate him, I will." He vowed as he cried on his friend's shoulder.

That day, Antonio spent the entire day in the gym, just wallowing in his pain and anger. It never went away but by the time he got out, he was feeling a bit better. He was stinky, sweaty and really dirty. He took a quick shower without speaking to anyone and in the evening, he took Ryan and Stephanie for ice cream and they spent a lot of time there.

By the time they returned, it was really late. He just went to his room, found his husband sleeping and just slept without a noise. He was still mad at him and he absolutely didn't want any more drama or noise.

***

"Oh yes, aunt..." Travis laughed softly as he opened the door to his gorgeous office. "...the meeting with the Chinese investors went perfectly fine. I was even shocked when we sealed the deal. It seems they're interested in father's hotel."

'Who wouldn't?' Vanessa laughed on the other end. 'Marasigan Rich hotel is a five star hotel and one of the best in the country. It attracts a lot of income and besides... with your beauty, I am sure those men wouldn't have said no.'

"Really, aunt?" Travis laughed together with her. "You're crazy. Anyway, how's granny doing?"

'She's perfectly fine! Actually, I am about to go to her. We want to play cards.'

"Hmm, best friends already?" Travis moaned, putting all his stuffs on the table. "Anyway, you guys have a great time. I will be coming very soon. I just need to review a few things and then I'll be coming. Kiss Sean for me."

'I will. As soon as he comes back.'

Travis smiled brightly and cut the call. He was feeling a bit tired since he had been from having a really important meeting with the Chinese men that wanted to invest in his father's hotel. It had been successful and he was very happy. Now he just had to check out some documents, approve a few things and he was gonna be on his way. It was already past 3.pm and he needed to be home.

But when Travis landed his eyes on those files on the table, he knew he was gonna be there for a while. He needed to careful review those files for their brand and some were ideas for the next shoe line. He didn't wanna take his work home because he knew that it was family time when he was home. So he had no choice.

"Phew!"

Travis sat on the table and took the first file. He started reviewing it and then looking at the sketches there and also the figures for their sales. He was really impressed because his brand was now considered the hottest in the market although it was just a simple one. Tonzalez blue was now on top of the chain due his simple brand. He was happy. But he continued his work and it was a lot.

Travis was looking hot in a red designer's shit that was tucked in a beautiful black tight designer's trouser with black shoes on his feet. He had a beautiful black long coat that reached his knees and he was looking really hot. His hair was tied in a ponytail, revealing his gorgeous face. Travis took it off as he did his work.

He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even realize that time was running. When he eventually finished his work and glanced at his watch, he gasped, quickly getting up from his chair. Shit! He didn't even realize that it was that late. It was almost 10.pm and he had never stayed up to that time at work. He was now sure that everyone had left. Shit!'

Travis quickly got his coat and went downstairs where he found that everyone had already gone. He couldn't see anyone except for the security guard at the door. Shit! He wondered why his guard hadn't called him when he came to pick him up. He usually did.

Travis sighed, getting his phone out as he stood near the entrance. He called his guard and it wasn't long before he picked up.

"Hello, Marie, why haven't you called me? I was waiting here and I..."

'Sorry, sir, but the road leading there has been blocked.' The guard said abruptly. 'I have been trying to find a route that can lead me there for the last four hours but to no avail. The police has blocked all roads.'

Travis frowned, trying to understand what the guard was trying to tell him. "Blocked? Why?"

'You didn't hear, sir?' The guard said in a deep manly voice. 'There is a very bad riot in the city. All roads have been blocked while the police are trying to bring the situation under control.'

Travis felt his heart beat violently in his chest, feeling a deep wave going through his body. The word, 'riot' kept ringing in his head.

"What?" He gasped, his mouth shaking. "What riot? When? How?"

'I think it has something to do with politics. It started early this evening and I think things have gotten worse. I'll try to find a way to get to you, sir. I am so sorry.'

Travis was scared. He was really scared. Never had he heard of a riot in the city since his birth. What was going on, he thought as he gave a sigh of frustration? He was really confused and didn't know what to do.

"No, it's fine..." He sighed. "...you should think of your safety too. Go back to the house. I will think of something and I'll come."

'But sir...'

"Marie, that's an order." He said in a loud voice. "Go home!"

The guard sighed on the other end. 'Yes, sir! Be careful.'

Travis smiled and cut the call, feeling even more nervous than ever. He looked around the place and there was no one around. He knew he had to think of something really quickly or he was gonna be stuck in that place. He was sure there was a taxi somewhere, anywhere that could help him get home.

"Sean must be waiting for me!" He said as he dialed Vanessa's line. "And aunt must be worried."

Travis got shocked when Vanessa's line didn't go through. He tried again and again but nothing. He even tried his house phone but it was going through. Shit! He was really pissed now. He needed to communicate home somehow.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers