Raging Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both burst into laughter.

"Anyway, how's your brother?"

"Perfect!" Santiago gestured. "He was greeting you. Said he was gonna visit soon."

Travis nodded but lost the smile on his face. "Anyway, I never really apologized to him or to you about what happened six years." He was feeling really bad. "You guys got dragged into this mess and it was all my fault."

"What?" Santiago gasped. "What are you saying? You didn't..."

"No, Santiago!" He shook his head. "If I hadn't agreed to that photo shoot, we wouldn't have known each other and become close. And if I had just kept quiet about that wedding proposal for Andrea, then none of this mess would have happened. You're a good man and you abandoned the life you had because of me and..."

"Shh...." Santiago blocked Travis' lips with his finger. The other hand held his hand tightly, sweetly rubbing on it. "I don't want you to blame yourself for anything. Only the almighty knows why it happened like that.

I don't have any regrets about meeting you and I don't regret that we had that photo shoot together." He gave a genuine smile, his hand caressing Travis' cheek. "Things might not have gone well for us but meeting you is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Yeah, we abandoned the life we had in this country but the life that we now have is far much better. Uncle Richard made our lives brand new and it's because of you. My brother met his soulmate and they are now married with a kid because of you."

Travis smiled, enjoying the warmth of Santiago's hand on his cheek.

"You're a blessing to me, you and Sean. I thank the almighty for you every day. Besides, if not for you, I wouldn't have believed in him."

Travis burst into laughter. "You're crazy."

"It's the truth and now that I am back..." He paused and gave a bright smile. "... I promise you that we'll find out the truth together. We'll get the justice that both of us deserve and we'll make sure that the people that did this are punished. I swear!"

Travis felt tears of joy building in his eyes. He was really so emotional and he lay his head on Santiago's lap, letting the tears flow. Santiago passed his hands in Travis' hair, playing with it. It was a really gorgeous moment but before Travis really enjoyed it, he heard his phone ringing inside his room. He excused himself and went to answer it.

"I'll make sure you get justice even if it's the last thing I do. I swear!"

***

Antonio entered his beautiful mansion with a towel wrapped around his neck. He was really sweaty and stinky after spending the entire morning and part of the afternoon in the gym, trying to get rid of his anger. But that day, it didn't work and he had no idea why. He just kept on thinking about Travis and he had no idea why. But what angered him even more was when he remembered what Bruce had said to him that morning. He was really mad.

As soon as he entered, he saw Emma calling him to the living room where Emma, Andrea, and Bruce were seated quietly. He walked there but he really didn't want any more drama.

"My son, please, come and sit down." Emma said, holding his hands sweetly. "I want to talk to you."

Antonio glanced at his husband, taking a sigh before he sat with Emma. She had his hands held together, smiling brightly.

"Antonio, you know how much I love you, right?"

Antonio nodded without saying anything else.

"It's a good thing you know." Emma chuckled softly. "I don't like what's been going on in this house. It all started since that Travis or whatever is name suddenly made an entrance into our lives. Every day, there's always one problem or another and all because of him. I don't want this family to break apart, please." She put her hands together, her face becoming sad. "We've worked so hard to ensure that we stay together. Please, don't let what we've built all these years just fall like that."

Antonio looked at his aunt, feeling some guilt getting ahold of him. "Aunt, what are you saying?" He held her hands. "If there's..."

"I am sorry!" Bruce threw himself on his knees near Antonio, putting his hands together. "I was just hurt and I spoke out of anger. You know that I love you so much, Antonio. I can't live knowing that you're upset with me. Please, forgive me."

Antonio had no idea why he was suddenly losing his cool with Bruce. He looked at him and his anger rose. Again, he looked at Emma and she was gesturing him towards Bruce. "Please, baby..." She said softly. "...forgive him. He's your husband?"

"I am sorry!" Bruce sobbed, fake tears coming out of his eyes. "I will never doubt you like that again. I love you so much and I want us to be the way we were before all this. Antonio..." He chuckled in his tears, looking like he was remembering something. "...do you remember that before all this storm even started, we were so in love with each other? Back when we were abroad, we used to be the ideal couple. Everyone admired our love and they always said we were meant to be.

I always dreamt of the day that you'd marry me and now I still can't believe we're married." He chuckled, rubbing his tears. "I want us to go back to the way we were, my love. Please, I love you so much. Forgive me doubting you. I promise, I'll be the best husband ever and I'll never doubt you again. Please," He took Antonio's hands, rubbing on them sweetly. "Baby, please, forgive me."

Antonio was dumbstruck, staring at Bruce like he had sprouted horns or something. He didn't know what to say to him.

"Antonio..." Andrea moved from her seat and sat with him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "...you're my brother and I love you so much. Forgive Bruce and I promise that what happened today will never repeat itself. He'll be the best husband, ever. You trust your sister, right?"

Antonio glanced at Andrea and had no choice but to nod. "Okay, I forgive you." He muttered.

Bruce gasped, feeling like he's just won a billion dollars. He couldn't believe Antonio had just forgiven him.

"Oh my God," He pressed his lips on Antonio's and kissed him softly right in front of everyone.

Andrea and Emma clapped, cheering for the kissing couple. But even through that kiss, Antonio was frozen. His lips didn't move and neither did his eyes close. Bruce on the other hand was sucking on his husband's lips like there was no tomorrow, like a hungry whore.

"Thank you so much, babe!" He chuckled happily, hugging his husband. "I love you so much!"

Antonio gulped. "Love you too."

Bruce was on top of the moon. He was acting happily and he was really excited.

Antonio was supposed to feel better, right? Then why did he still feel such a heavy burden, such anger and pain in his heart? He didn't get it. Maybe it was because he had had enough of all the drama and maybe of the Bruce, too.

"Excuse me!" He said softly, getting up from the couch.

Antonio was lost deep in thought as he walked towards the staircase. He didn't even know what he was confused about. Everything was supposed to solve itself right? Then he started thinking about the position that he had found himself in with Travis in the morning, the kiss at the party and the way Travis took care of him that night.

He slowly moved his hand, staring at it. It was bandaged perfectly and he didn't even feel any pain. He didn't even bleed throughout his entire work out. Shit! What was wrong with him, he thought shaking his head? He shouldn't have been thinking about Travis like that.

Antonio was almost reaching the staircase when suddenly he felt someone bump into his legs really hard, getting him out of his thoughts. He wondered who it was and turned to find a really great surprise.

As soon as he turned, he found himself staring into really beautiful green eyes, a cute little face, maybe too cute and a really handsome kid. The little kid was dressed in a black shirt that was tucked in a white skinny jean with white snickers on his little feet. He was staring right up at him with a blank face, looking a little scared.

When Antonio saw him, he felt a shiver go down his spine. He didn't know what was going but he had never seen a kid as beautiful as him. There was something strange that Antonio felt the moment he lay his eyes on him, a deeper feeling of excitement and confusion. His heart instantly raced and he couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

"I am sorry, uncle!" The kid said in a really sweet voice. "I am so sorry."

Antonio chuckled, feeling a deeper feeling of happiness when he heard that sweet voice. He slowly knelt in front of the kid, staring right into his face. He reminded him of someone, but who? He wasn't even thinking straight at that time.

His hand moved shakily to touch the boy's cute face. As soon as he touched the boy, he felt a sharp vibration pass through his entire body, taking away his anger and all the pain he felt. He found himself smiling and tearing up. He had never smiled the way he did at that time in the last six years.

"What's your name?" He asked, caressing the boy's cheeks.

The boy looked a bit scared. "Sean!"

Antonio felt like crying and he had no idea why. "Sean? Wow! That's a really beautiful name. And you're very handsome, Sean. You're really handsome."

Sean smiled brightly, feeling a really wonderful bond with the handsome man in front of him. "Why are you crying, uncle? I didn't mean to bump into you. You can punish me, uncle. I am sorry."

Antonio didn't even realize that his face was wet with tears. It was only when the kid spoke when he realized it. He chuckled softly, rubbing his tears. But they came flowing and he didn't understand why. He was happy... he was peaceful... he felt a really strong connection with the boy. Not even Stephanie had made him feel the way he felt at that time.

"I am not crying." He chuckled excitedly, more tears wetting his face. "I am happy. I am very happy. How old are you, Sean?"

"Five!" Sean literally jumped, raising his fingers.

Antonio sobbed, holding the boy's hands sweetly. "Wow, Sean... Five? That's great."

Then just like a flash, Antonio took the boy into his arms and hugged him tightly, kissing his forehead. Why was he acting like an emotional fool? It was confusing.

Emma and her league were shocked as fuck. They stared at the scene with their hands on their mouths and their eyes gaping, almost popping out of their sockets. They were shocked because they'd never seen Antonio smile like that and cry out of happiness. Each of them had the same question running in their mind, 'who was the kid?'

And when Celine came inside with Stephanie, she was just as shocked as everyone. She stood at the entrance, staring at Antonio like he'd just grown another head. She couldn't believe what she saw. Antonio was hugging Sean with tears on his face and a smile that she hadn't seen in years. It was shocking? What was going on?

Antonio hugged the boy for a really long time, enjoying the warmth and peace that he felt. When he pulled away, the little boy rubbed his tears slowly.

"Don't cry, uncle." Sean said in his tiny voice, rubbing his face clean.

Antonio laughed, kissing both his cheeks. "I won't." He nodded, rubbing his cheeks. His smile was heavenly and it made Antonio's heart to race. "So tell me, my little friend, who are your parents and where do you stay?" Antonio thought that one of the servants had brought home his child.

Sean laughed. "My papa's name is..."

"He's Stephanie's friend from school." Celine chimed in, walking sexily to him with a smile. "They met a month ago and so today, we asked his grandmother if he could come and visit. Her name is Vanessa and she's a really wonderful woman."

"Vanessa!" Antonio smiled, staring at the boy.

"Yes! Are you okay, though?" Celine asked, sounding a little worried. "You don't..."

"Of course," He nodded. "I am absolutely fine. I don't know why I felt so happy by seeing this boy. I just felt... I don't know." He couldn't really describe what he had felt. It was a really strange feeling.

"I know." Celine sighed. "And I understand you. He's a really cute boy and I like him a lot. In fact, the very first time I saw him, I had a strange feeling too. He's a good boy and Stephanie likes him too. So today, I brought them together. I just hope it's alright with..."

"Why wouldn't it be alright?" Antonio looked at the boy again and smiled. "He's welcome here anytime."

"Thanks, uncle!" Stephanie ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you."

"Love you too." He kissed her cheek.

Stephanie chuckled and held Sean's hand. "Let's go, Sean. I will show you my room and my toys."

Sean looked at Antonio, waving at him. "Goodbye, handsome uncle!"

"Bye!" Antonio waved, rising from the floor.

He watched as the two kids ran upstairs until he couldn't see them anymore. Even when he couldn't see them, he still stared. He just wanted to follow that kid and hold him till eternity and he didn't understand why he felt that way.

Antonio almost jumped out of his skin when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Celine asked with a frown on her face.

"Yeah, I just need to shower."

He patted on her shoulder and rushed upstairs. Antonio stopped and smiled when he heard Sean's voice. It brought so much joy to him.

Back in the living room...

"Did you see that?" Emma asked, looking at the two. "I have never seen him like that before."

"Me too, aunt!" Andrea gasped. "He doesn't act like that. Not even with Steph but that boy... he made him cry and smile. I have never seen a smile like that on his face for years now."

Emma chuckled, smiling brightly. "I think I know what you guys need."

"What?" Bruce frowned, wondering what she meant.

"A child, Bruce! You guys need to have a child. I am sure that will solve the problem."

Bruce felt a wave of excitement go down his spine and he smiled, almost blushing. "I think you're right aunt. You're absolutely right. He loves Steph a lot and now a child he just met. I think he'll love our child even more and that'll bring us even closer."

They all agreed and smiled. Bruce had just found a permanent solution to his problems with Antonio. He was gonna have him forever with it. He couldn't wait to see Travis lose. Question was, was his plan gonna work?

***

Travis was coming out of the kitchen with a glass of juice when he met with Vanessa who was smiling brightly, playing with her phone.

"And where's my beautiful aunt going?" He asked, leaning on the wall and acting like he was teasing her. "Have you finally decided to..."

"You crazy boy!" She laughed. "My grandson is back. Stephanie's mother just called that they're already here so I am gonna meet her."

Travis put the glass on a small table. "Why didn't you say so? I think it's about time I got to meet her."

"That'd be great. Let's go."

Travis nodded and the both of them started going outside. He had wanted to meet the woman before allowing his son to visit but unfortunately he had been too busy. When Vanessa had called him that afternoon that Sean was gonna be going with Steph home, he had given his permission since he trusted his aunt a lot.

Meanwhile, Celine was standing outside her car with Sean, holding him tightly. She was checking out the place, looking all around the place. And she had thought that their place was marvelous. That was a really beautiful place, like a palace. Everything seemed classy, including the guards at the gate.

Celine took a deep breath and looked at the entrance where she saw Vanessa coming out with a really brilliant smile. But her phone started ringing in the car and she quickly opened the door to the car to go and pick up her phone from the bag.

At that moment, Travis came out and once his son saw him, he rushed to him and Travis gripped him in his arms.

"Oh my baby, I missed you so much." He moaned, kissing him on the forehead.

"I missed you too, daddy."

Travis pulled away but was looking into his son's face. "And how was your day? Did you have fun?"

"I did. I also met handsome uncle." He chuckled happily.

Travis frowned. "Handsome uncle? Who's that?"

"I don't know his name. He's handsome uncle."

"Okay." Travis smiled brightly. "And now that you're back, what do you want daddy to do for you?"

"I want to show you the toys that uncle Santiago bought for me. Come on!" He started pulling Travis inside.

"Sean, I was about to..."

"Come on, papa..."

Travis sighed. "Okay. Let's go."

Celine got off the phone and looked towards the entrance. She could see Sean going inside with a man that had his back to her. She was curious to see who it was about but she couldn't see his face.

"Was that Sean's father?" She asked, smiling brightly.

"Yeah!" Vanessa breathed in deeply. "He wanted to meet you so bad but you know how kids are. Why don't you come in for dinner so that you can both meet?"

Celine sighed, running her fingers in her hair. "I can't. I have to run now. My husband just called and he wants us to go on a date so."

"Oh yeah," Vanessa laughed. "You youngsters need to go on dates whenever you can. You'll thank me later."

Celine smiled, taking a sigh. "Anyway, I will see you later, miss Vanessa."

She gave her a quick hug and left quickly. She was in a hurry.

***

Somewhere deep in a village

*

'Who are you? What do you want from me? Why did you bring me here?'

'None of your business, old bitch!' A deep manly voice echoed. 'You've messed with the wrong people, old lady. The next time, you'll learn to keep your eyes and ears closed for things that don't concern you.'

And then there was a loud sound of gunshot.

Suddenly, the old woman's eyes flung open. Her breaths started getting harsh and her heart began racing, fear getting the best of her. At first, she couldn't see anything. All she could see was a blurry image and nothing else. But then then things started getting clear and she saw that she was in a small room, on drip and an oxygen mask on her face.

At first Katy felt like she was dead but then she realized that she was probably in a hospital. She didn't understand how because the last thing she could remember was being beaten to a pulp and the sound a gunshot. She was really scared.

Katy tried to move but she was so weak. She winced and tried again but she was unable. She didn't know where she was but all she knew was that she had to get out of there. She couldn't stay there because she was afraid for her own life.

'Almighty," She slightly closed her eyes, praying in her heart. 'Please, save me for the sake of what I carry in my heart. Please!'

Katy opened her eyes slowly. She managed to move her right hand and removed her oxygen mask. She proceeded to move her drip and it hurt like hell. But she had to do it. She used both her hand, leaned on the bed and finally managed to get up. But she was really so weak and she knew that she wasn't gonna go far. But she had to try.

Katy put her legs on the floor and tried to get up but she fell with a thud on the floor, wincing. It hurt and she started feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Then she got a splitting headache that made her feel like her head was gonna burst. Everything on her body hurt. It was too much.

Katy tried to get up but she couldn't. She was really weak and pale. She tried to think of something but heard footsteps coming towards the room and she knew that she was in trouble. She closed her eyes shut, feeling her heart sink into her stomach.

Suddenly the door opened and...

"Ma'am..." She heard a scared voice and then someone holding her. "...I can't believe this. You're finally awake. This is a miracle."

Katy opened her eyes slowly when she felt someone raising her up. In fact, it wasn't one but two beautiful women with smiles on their faces. One was dressed beautifully in a white tight shirt with a black skinny jean and a pure white lab coat and a stethoscope around her neck. Katy presumed she was the doctor and the other was dressed in a nurse's uniform.