Raging Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both helped her sit on the bed and put pillows where she lay her back, staring at the both of them like they were ghosts. She seemed scared.

"Ma'am, you don't have to be scared." Abigail assured, rubbing on her hands sweetly. "You're safe here. No one will hurt you. I promise."

"Who... who are you?" The woman's voice shook.

She smiled. "My name is Dr. Abigail and this is my nurse. We're both here to help you."

Katy felt a wave of peace hit her. She held on tightly to Abigail. "How long have I been here? Where am I? What happened and..."

"Ma'am... I will tell you everything. But please, calm down and eat something..."

"No!" She shook her head abruptly.

Abigail sighed and then sent the nurse to go and prepare some soup for her. She sat with Katy, rubbing on her hand. God knew happy she was that the old lady had woken up. She had almost lost all hope.

"Well, ma'am, we found you in a river five months ago." She said softly, watching as the woman's eyes widened. "You were badly injured and had a terrible wound on your shoulder. It looked like a bullet wound but we didn't find any bullet. We thought you were dead at first but then we were surprised that you were still alive. I wanted to take you to the hospital in the capital for quick recovery but I thought maybe your life was in danger and..."

"You mean, for the last five months..."

"You've been in a coma for five months, ma'am." Abigail chimed in, watching the woman's eyes widen. "It's a miracle that you're awake now."

Katy couldn't believe that she had been in a coma for five months. She remembered clearly what had happened now. She had been on her way to see Antonio when she was kidnapped, beaten up and shot. The last she remembered was falling off a cliff and...

"That means he doesn't know." Katy muttered and then looked at the doctor, tears forming in her eyes. "Please, I need to go back to the capital as soon as possible. I need to tell Antonio something important. He needs to know that..."

"I can't allow you to do that ma'am." Abigail shook her head. "You just woke up and I need to carry out some tests on you."

"I am fine!" Katy winced. "But I must do this. It's very important."

She tried to get up but the doctor made her sit again. "Ma'am, you're still very weak. You need to completely recover. Going to the capital now will be too dangerous for you. I can't risk your health like that. It's very far away."

"I don't care." She tried to get up but was hit by a really terrible headache that made her wince. She rubbed on her head. "I... I need...."

"Ma'am calm down." The doctor got up and started taking the woman's vitals. "I promise you that as soon as you recover, I will personally take you to the capital and make sure that you reach your family safely."

"You... you don't understand... I..."

"I promise ma'am." She said, holding her hands tightly. "I swear on my life. I will take you to the capital as soon as you get better. You will not be harmed but first, I need to make sure that you're fit and you're completely fine."

"I... I need... to tell Antonio... the truth."

Those were the last words she said before she passed out. The doctor checked her and she seemed to be doing fine. But she needed to keep her under observation before taking her to her family. Hopefully, it wasn't gonna take too long.

***

"Well, it's not my fault that I am sexy and seductive." Bruce said with a wink, smiling at Andrea. "Everyone in the industry wants a piece of Bruce. My body is to die for. They don't just call me the greatest supermodel for nothing. You know exactly what I bring to the table."

Both of them laughed happily. They had just entered Tonzalez blue building and they were slaying as usual with Andrea wearing a black, sexy tight, short dress that showed her marvelous curves with yellow high heels on her feet with a short sleeved coat. Her makeup was on point and that day, she was dressed to kill. Her hair was made into bombshell curls and since she got out of the car, she had people staring at her.

Bruce on the other hand was killing it in a cream white short sleeved shirt which was tucked in a sexy red designer's trouser with black shoes on his feet and a black coat that just made him look amazing, according to Andrea. He had his hair in a Dutch braid low ponytail, revealing his face.

As soon as they both entered, their eyes caught on the person that they had been dying to see that morning, Travis Marasigan. He was handing some files to a tall lady, instructing her and smiling at her. When they saw him, they looked at each other evilly, smiling like evil geniuses.

Travis on the other hand was giving some of the sketches for the new shoe line to one of the members of his team. Since their latest brand had been going great and attracting a lot of contracts, Travis thought of releasing another one together with his team. Everything seemed to be going just fine.

Travis was dressed a little extra sexy that day. He was wearing a long sleeved silvery shirt which was halfway buttoned up, revealing his sexy hairless chest on which a beautiful gold chain was lying, the one that Santiago had bought for him. The shirt was tucked in a sexy black skinny jean with blue and silvery shoes on his feet.

He had a gorgeous see-through coat on him which seemed to have a tail that almost reached his legs. He was looking so gorgeous, showing his curves to the entire world. His hair was made into a textured half-up which made him super sexy. Only God knew the number of people that he had drooling that day. Plus, he also had that watch Santiago had given him and he was super-hot.

"Okay, take these and I'll join you later." He instructed. "I need to make an important call."

Travis smiled and turned. He started heading towards the reception with a smile on his face. He was about to get his phone out when all of a sudden...

"Hey bitch!" He heard a really familiar voice holler, his voice echoing on that floor. "Whore, I am talking to you."

Travis didn't need to be a genius to know that it was Bruce and he was calling him. Shit! He got really upset but continued walking. He didn't need any drama.

"Bitch! Whore! Travis, we're talking to you." Andrea shouted.

Travis stopped in his tracks, losing the smile on his face. His heart started racing and anger took the best of him. He knew that there were workers on that floor and they were probably watching them at that moment. He had had enough of them.

With a groan, Travis turned and he was wearing the most beautiful smile ever. He was just in time to see Bruce and Andrea looking at him like he was really disgusting.

"Well, you really have no shame." Bruce glowered, looking at Travis from head to toe. "You won't ever stop will you? Is that also for my husband?"

Travis looked at himself and then at the two. "Are you talking to me, Bruce?"

"Who else?" Andrea teased, taking a deep breath. "Do you see anyone else as cheap as you in this building?"

Travis chuckled without even responding.

"Who do you think you're kidding? We all know what you're up to." Bruce warned, pointing his finger at Travis. "You're obviously trying to seduce my husband but guess what, my husband loves me so much and no matter what you do or how much you try, our love will keep on getting stronger and stronger. Seriously..." He paused and folded his arms on his chest, grinning. "...is it now your goal to sleep with every guy in the city?"

Travis was still wearing that smile on his face that made the two angry. "You can think whatever you want, Bruce. And as for your husband, he doesn't even turn me on at all. Like I said, you can keep him. He's all yours."

Bruce chuckled bitterly, getting closer. "You can pretend all you want. But I just wanted to tell you that I love my husband a lot and I will go to any length to deal with whoever wants to separate us. You think by following him everywhere like a cheap whore he will notice you? You're wasting your time."

Travis raised an eyebrow and then started clapping, getting closer. "Wow! That was a really great speech, Bruce. You deserve an Oscar for that, I swear. But you know what, you're talking to the wrong person. If you think your husband is a sex freak and he can be easily seduced, then I suggest you keep him on a leash and keep a close eye on him."

"What the fuck!" Bruce lost his cool. "How dare you!" He raised his hand to slap Travis.

But Travis gripped his hand and threw it away, making Bruce take a step back.

"I don't know what the heck you want from me!" Travis lost the smile on his face. "But if it is trouble you want then I dare you to cross my path. Maybe you guys haven't learnt anything from all our encounters."

"What fucking lesson?" Bruce snapped. "You're just a lonely, horny fool that..."

"Really?" Travis laughed. They were many workers watching. "Watch your mouth, Bruce. Watch it because you're gonna swallow those words."

"You can't do anything and..."

Before Bruce even finished his sentence, his phone started ringing loudly. He furiously gripped it and answered it without even seeing who was calling.

"Hello...."

But the moment Bruce heard who was calling and what they said, his eyes became glassy... his heart began racing and he visibly shook in fear, taking a few weak steps back. A tear went down his cheek and his mouth shook in fear.

"What?" He gasped. "No! They can't do that to me, please..."

More tears flooded his face as he heard what they had to say again. Andrea on the other hand got confused when she saw how weak Bruce seemed and how wet his face was. She didn't understand what the hell was going on.

"No, please wait... hello. Hello?"

But the phone had already been cut. Bruce raised his face, staring at Travis who was giving an evil grin, staring right back at him. He had never felt as weak as he felt at that time or as scared as he was. His heart pounded so violently in his chest that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"Did you do this?" Bruce asked painfully, more tears decorating his face. "Did you?"

But Travis didn't answer. He was just staring at Bruce, enjoying the tears on his face.

"Bruce, what's going on?" Andrea asked, wrapping an arm around him. "Are you okay?"

Bruce looked at Andrea and sobbed. "It's... it's elite model management." He stuttered. "They've cancelled my contract with them and all their sister companies."

Andrea felt her heart pound in her chest sharply, covering her mouth. "But how could they do that? I thought the contract you made with them was until you retired. This is unfair."

Bruce couldn't take it anymore. He broke right there, crying like a little child. Elite model management was the best, richest and biggest modeling company in the entire world. Bruce was the most sort after super model of the company and he was also the highest paid model. They called him the king of supermodels because they said he was the best they ever had. To say that his contract had been cancelled was shocking.

And if Bruce was not gonna be able to model for the sister companies as well, it meant that he was as good as dead. He felt like someone had pierced his heart with a really hot arrow. It was painful and he had never experienced that pain before.

"Come on," Andrea said as she gave Travis a really cold look. "Let's get out of here. We'll call them and everything will be okay."

Bruce and Andrea went away from there and the cries from Bruce could be heard. Travis on the other hand just smiled evilly and walked gracefully out of there. The joy that was in his heart was from out of this world.

Meanwhile, Andrea and Bruce reached Andrea's classy office and she was holding him tightly.

"This cannot be, Andrea." Bruce cried uncontrollably. "They cannot do this to me. I am the greatest supermodel to have ever graced that company. They cannot just do this to me. I am ruined, Andrea."

"Shh..." Andrea rubbed on his back, making him sit on the chair. "...everything will be okay. We're gonna call them and demand answers. They cannot do this to you. Let me give Antonio a call. He'll know what to do."

Andrea quickly turned to pick up her phone but the moment she did, she felt like someone had hit her in the chest with a heavy weight. She failed to breathe... when her heart gave a pound in her chest, it felt like it had been pierced by a needle... she felt really cold and her entire body froze right there. Her eyes widened, almost popping out of her sockets and tears formed there.

Then like a flush, she started screaming her assistant's name like she was going crazy. She was really, really mad and her breaths were heavy. It was as if she was in labor or something. Never had she ever been that angry.

Her assistant came rushing in and the poor thing looked really scared.

"Ma'am..."

"What the fuck is that?" She pointed to the table where a beautiful nameplate was. "Who the fuck had put that there? How many times have I told you never to allow anyone in my office when I am not here?"

The assistant glanced at the table and she suddenly felt goosebumps. She gulped, tears forming in her eyes. "I am sorry, ma... am..."

"You're sorry!" Andrea furiously raised her hand, smacking her so hard across the face that she went flying to the floor. "You're fucking sorry! You think this is a joke? This is my office and not that whore's office so get that thing out of there!" She pointed to the golden nameplate on the table.

Andrea was so upset that she didn't just see red. Her eyes instantly turned red.

The assistant got up, holding her cheek. It was really painful and it left a mark. "That's what I wanted to tell you, ma'am. You're no longer the vice president of this company. The board of directors have elected Mr. Marasigan as the new vice president of Tonzalez blue."

Andrea's heart gave the mother of all pounds, taking her entire strength away. She almost fell if not for the chair that was close to her.

'The board of directors have elected Mr. Marasigan as the new vice president of Tonzalez blue.'

Andrea couldn't fight her tears. She didn't know when her face got wet or when she started trembling. Her eyes moved on the floor like she was searching for something but the name, 'Travis' kept on ringing in her head and it felt like she was gonna explode. She furiously covered her ears but nothing was working.

Bruce on the other hand was dumbstruck and he kept staring at the nameplate like he was expecting something to come out of it. He had even forgotten about his own sorrows.

'Mr. T. Marasigan, Vice president!' Those were the words on the nameplate. It felt like Travis was haunting him at that time.

"No! This can't happen!"

Andrea stormed out of the room, running like the hounds of hell where after her. She didn't even hear Bruce calling her and running after her. She was just angrily rubbing her face and it didn't take any time for her to reach the conference room where she stormed in like a tornado, making the board members surprised.

"What the fuck did I hear?" Andrea hit her fist on the table. "How dare you do this to me? You don't...."

"Miss Gonzalez, this is a private meeting." One of the board members said. "Please..."

"Private meeting?" Andrea threw all the documents that were on the table to the floor. "Since when did you start having meetings without me? Who do you think you are? This is our family company. You can't just remove me..."

"We voted on it." The man said angrily, standing up. "Lately, it seems you don't even know what you're doing. Your behavior is not helping us and we can't risk losing any more clients because of the bad reputation you're portraying out there. For now, we think Mr. Marasigan is the best candidate for such a position, Miss Gonzalez. He's only been here but has brought so much glory to this company."

"No!" Andrea fumed, tears flooding her face. "You can't do that to me. My brother is..."

"The majority of us voted Mr. Marasigan. Antonio being the president won't help you in this situation. We're trying to help the company." The man spoke softly. "You're still a member of the board. The only difference is that now Mr. Marasigan will take your position, your office and your duties."

Andrea sobbed, shaking her head. "You'll pay for this. All of you. I promise you this. You'll pay. Fuck you all."

She stormed out of the room, banging the door behind her. When she got out, she found Bruce waiting outside and his face was wet. She rushed into his arms and both cried together like little kids. It was really painful.

What happened? Could it be Travis' doing? What is he trying to do?

Find out in the next chapter....

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the sixth chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. This just shows me that you guys are really hooked and looking forward to more and I shall give you more. That is my promise. Thank you so much once again for the love you've got for this story. I promise that the next chapter will blow you away.

The theme songs are, "Scars and how do you sleep," by Sam Smith, "Flawless," by Beyonce ft Nicki Minaj, "Break up with your boyfriend," by Ariana Grande, "Take a bow," by Rihanna and "Jealous," by Labrinth.

Chapter 7 will drop very soon.

Feel the passion....