Raging Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Antonio was still fast asleep and Travis knew that he had probably gripped his coat by mistake. He needed to get it away so he slowly walked towards Antonio, slowly knelt in front of him and carefully took his hand. He quietly opened Antonio's palm and was successful at getting the coat out.

Travis tried to go again but this time, he felt Antonio's hand hold his hand firmly. He quickly looked towards him and still found him asleep. What was going on? Travis tried to pull his hand free but the guy had a powerful grip on him.

"Don't leave me now." Antonio moaned, still in his sleep. "...I haven't seen you to my heart's content."

He was probably dreaming, Travis thought as he looked at the guy's handsome face. He looked stern though he was still talking. Travis needed to someone get himself free without waking him up. He tried to move his hand but the guy pulled him closer, holding his arm tightly. Travis felt his heart give a sharp pound in his chest. He was so close to Antonio's face that he could feel his hot breaths on his face.

"I... I won't let you go so easily." Antonio held the hand with both his hands, bringing him even closer. Travis was brought to his knees, his face getting closer to Antonio. "Why do you wanna go away from me? Don't you want to be with me?"

'Oh God,' Travis thought as he tried to pull his hand free. 'Why is he holding me so firmly? I need to let loose or else... I don't know what will happen. I need to go away from here before he wakes up.'

Travis used his other hand to try and move Antonio's hands but being careful as not to wake him up. But the moment he started, Antonio quickly opened his eyes and raised his head. He got the shock of his life when he found himself so close to Travis' face, their noses brushing on each other. A powerful electrical vibration in Antonio's body and his body trembled. His hormones instantly rose and he gave a sharp breath.

He slightly closed his eyes, feeling his heart racing... sweat instantly broke on his skin and he gulped. Shit! His member was starting to rise and he had no idea what was going on. He could feel he was holding Travis' hand but he didn't let go. He didn't even know if he wanted to let go. Everything at that moment seemed so magical. Antonio was enjoying it.

He opened his eyes and got the luck of looking into those hypnotizing eyes that made him fill with lust and love at that the same time. Something awakened inside of him, something that he really didn't understand but enjoyed so much. It was like he was under the sea but he could breathe... like he was under a volcano but he wasn't burning, like he was in a tornado but he was completely fine. He didn't want it to end.

Travis got scared being that close to Antonio. He quickly withdrew his hand but their faces were still close and their noses still brushed on each other. He knew he didn't wanna catch anything but before he could react... suddenly, the door flung open and...

"What's going on here?"

Both Travis and Antonio quickly got back to reality. Travis quickly withdrew from Antonio and stood up still, turning to face the door. That was when he saw them, Andrea and Bruce. They were standing right at the entrance staring at the two of them like they'd just grown two heads. The look on their faces, their fists clenched and looking like they were about to cry, Travis would have laughed but for the fact that he was shocked.

Bruce felt like he was dead... he felt like he was dreaming. Tears were already building in his eyes and the pain that he felt was beyond anything that he'd ever experienced/ He got really weak and his heart hurt with each beat it made.

His husband hadn't returned home and he had been so worried sick the entire night. He had come to the office early to see if he was alright only to find him close to Travis' face about to kiss him. That was so damn painful.

"What the hell is going on?" Bruce furiously walked to where the two men. "You two together, here? You slept here?"

Antonio sighed, slowly getting up from the chair. He want ready for any drama and he honestly didn't care.

Travis just picked up his stuff and walked out, leaving the three alone. He didn't want any trouble that morning.

"Antonio! What's going on here?" Bruce yelled, furiously putting his phones on the table. "I was worried sick yester night because my husband didn't come home and it wasn't safe. I tried to call you but you didn't pick up my call. You didn't come home because of that whore?"

Antonio picked up his jacket. "Bruce, please, I am really not in the mood for any drama this morning. I wanna go home."

He shook his head and left the office.

"Bruce..."

"No, Andrea!" Bruce rubbed his tears. "I have had enough of this. I am not gonna let go. There's no way I am losing."

"Bruce..."

But Bruce was already on his way out of the office. Andrea followed behind.

***

Vanessa was busy trying to make a call but couldn't get through. She was really worried and she didn't know what to do. She kept on glancing at the door but nothing was helping. She was really worried and she had a frown on her face. She was still in her night dress with fluffy sleepers.

She was about to try again when she looked at the entrance and saw Travis coming inside, handing over his things to one of the maids. Seeing him, Vanessa felt tears building in her eyes and she rushed to him, gripping him into a tight hug.

"Oh my baby..." She said in an emotional voice. "...you're finally here. Are you okay? You have no idea how worried I was."

Travis was really happy. "Don't worry. I am really fine. I slept at the office." He sighed, slightly closing his eyes. "I couldn't call you. I don't know what was wrong with the network. Are you okay?"

Vanessa withdrew from the hug but held Travis' hands. She caressed his cheek, smiling brightly. "There was a bad riot and I don't really know what had happened. There was a disruption in the network in this area and no one could make a call. But as soon as it came back, I tried to reach you but I couldn't do it. You made me so worried."

"My phone went off, aunt!"

Travis could see that Vanessa was really worried. He didn't want to tell her that he was almost hurt by a mob and was saved by Antonio. He didn't wanna make her more worried. She was worried about every little thing that he did so...

"Anyway, I was really worried about you. How's my son? How's Sean?"

Vanessa sighed. "He's okay. He was just crying yesterday because he missed you. But then he stopped because he got happy."

Travis felt like he was able to breathe again. "I am sorry for that. So where is he and..."

"Daddy!"

Before Travis could even finish his sentence, he heard his son's cute little voice and then footsteps getting closer. His heart jumped with joy as he quickly turned to see his son. But Travis got dumbstruck as soon as he turned. He froze where he stood, his breaths seizing and his heart racing. He was soon overcome by a myriad of emotions and his eyes became glassy.

He couldn't believe what he saw. He couldn't believe it. There was a really handsome muscular guy standing right in front of him with a brilliant smile, staring right into his eyes. He was dressed in a white designer's shirt that was halfway buttoned up, revealing his muscular hairy chest and tucked in a black designer's trouser with black shoes. His dark hair was shaven on the sides and left a little longer on the middle.

Travis didn't even feel when his son wrapped his tiny hands around his waist. He was stuck staring at the guy.

"Hi!" The guy waved sexily, making a tear to go down Travis' cheek.

"Sant..." He sobbed softly, covering his mouth. "Santiago! Oh my God!"

Santiago rushed to Travis and hugged him tightly. When Travis felt those arms around him, he couldn't hold himself. He sobbed softly but not in sadness. He was very happy. It had been many months since he saw Santiago. It got him really emotional because his bond with Santiago had grown so much in the last six years. The guy had been with him through thick and thin.

"Oh my God," Travis pulled away from the guy, looking at him like he was a ghost. "Look at you. I can't believe this, Santiago, I..."

"No!" Santiago chirped, wiping Travis' face. "You're a big boy now, huh? I don't want to see those tears anymore."

"I am not sad." Travis chuckled softly, shaking his head. "I am just so happy that you're here. When did you alive?"

Santiago laughed, picking little Sean into his arms. "Actually, yesterday before the roads were blocked. But I was delayed so I arrived here really late."

Travis frowned, shaking his head. "How come I didn't know about this? We haven't talked since I came here and I never told you I was coming here."

"It was meant to be a surprise." Vanessa smiled, taking Sean from Santiago's arms. "He called me and told me not to tell you."

"You knew about this?" Travis gasped, playfully hitting her on the shoulder. "You should have told me. I... I have been missing him so much and you know that."

"Aren't you happy he's here now?" Vanessa raised her eyebrow. "And he reached just in time to make Sean happy. When he saw him, he stopped crying. Speaking of Sean, he really has to get going now. The driver is already waiting for him."

"Alright!" Travis took his son in his arms, kissing him sweetly on the lips. "I am sorry, sweetie. Daddy will make it up to you when you come back, okay? I love you."

"I love you too." Sean said, hugging his father tightly. "Love you too, uncle!"

"Love you!" Santiago said, kissing the little boy on the cheek.

Vanessa took the boy and they both went outside.

"How could you?" Travis hit Santiago on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" Santiago winced softly, rubbing on his shoulder. "That hurts, Travis. Do you want to hurt me?"

"That's what I want to do." Travis said, folding his arms and looking away like he was really angry. "You went away for so long and you didn't even bother to visit. How could you?"

"Hey!" Santiago wrapped an arm around Travis' shoulder, bringing him closer. "I know. But there was just a lot of work to do there. I had to help my brother out with the work. Besides, I missed you so much and you've got no idea."

"Hmm... I don't believe you!" Travis shook his head.

"You don't believe me?" Santiago smiled brightly, kissing him on the cheek softly. "Okay then, I have bought something especially for you. I am sure you'll love it and believe me."

Travis looked at Santiago and tried his best to look mad but he found himself smiling. "I hope I'll like it."

"No, you won't." Santiago laughed when Travis frowned. "You'll really love it."

"Okay then." Travis coiled his arm with Santiago's. "Let's go upstairs. We have a lot of catching up to do. But first, you'll have to explain to me what's been happening to you."

"Well..."

The two men went upstairs talking and laughing. Travis was more than happy that Santiago had returned to the country. He was one of the few people that made him extremely happy and feel at peace. The guy had sacrificed a lot for him.

***

"Antonio, come back here!" Bruce yelled, following Antonio behind. He was pissed and he demanded answers. "You're not gonna ignore me like this!"

Antonio gave a sigh of frustration, turning to face his husband. "What else do you want me to say to you, huh? Both of us were stranded at the office and we stayed together because...

"That's not what I saw!" Bruce furiously threw his keys on the floor. "When I arrived there both of you were about to kiss. I am not buying that bullshit that you've been giving me. Just tell me the truth, are you having an affair with that bitch? Are you fucking..."

"Excuse me!" Antonio slightly closed his eyes, feeling anger sweep him off his feet. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Are you fucking that whore?" Bruce yelled, his voice echoing throughout the house. "I wanna know if that bitch has succeeded in seducing your dick!"

Andrea came rushing inside and she threw her bag on the floor, going in between the two. She could tell that the two were ready for a fight. "Guys, please... let's talk about this."

"What the fuck was that?" Antonio roared, furiously brushing Andrea's hands away. "What the hell did you just say to me? How dare you ask me such a stupid question! Who do you think you are, Bruce, huh? How dare you!"

"I am your husband!" Bruce roared. "I have every right to demand answers from you. I know what I saw when I entered that office. I know exactly what I saw."

"Bruce, please..."

"Please what?" Bruce snapped at Andrea, pointing angrily at his husband. "Weren't you there with me? You know exactly what I am saying is the truth. Weren't they about to kiss?"

Andrea nodded softly. "I know how you feel, Bruce but please, calm down. You can talk about this calmly, please!"

"Calmly?" Bruce chuckled bitterly. "I am done being calm because it doesn't even help me anyway. I am tired of being calm when that whore is busy seducing my husband every chance he gets."

"Nothing happened!" Antonio groaned. "What do you want me to say? You want me to agree to something that didn't happen? We were together because..."

"Doesn't he have his own office? And since when did you two become pals, huh? I thought you hated him and wanted to hurt him. What happened to that?"

Antonio groaned, clenching his fists. "I am tired of explaining things to you."

Antonio quickly turned and started walking away but Bruce rushed to his front, blocking him.

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

"The truth!" Bruce barked in Antonio's face. "I want the truth today and..."

"What the hell is going on here?" Emma hollered as she rushed down the stairs with Celine behind her. "What's going on guys? You're arguing again?"

"Thank God you're here, aunt!" Bruce said angrily, staring at Antonio. "You won't believe what I just saw today at Antonio's office." He began narrating the story to her and he was tearing up. "Now what crime have I committed, aunt? Antonio is my husband and I just asked him what was going on!"

Emma gasped, feeling angry all of a sudden. "Travis again? What does that boy want? It's like he's becoming the cancer of this house and I don't like it. Whatever problem that comes here, Travis is responsible for it. Antonio..." She paused and turned to him. "... what's going on with you? Why were you..."

"Look, I am not a child, okay!" He said rudely, surprising everyone there. That was the first time Antonio spoke rudely to her. "I know exactly what I am doing. And if Bruce doesn't want to believe me then he can go and..." He paused and looked at Bruce. "...hug a transformer for all I care."

Bruce felt like someone had just pierced his heart with a hot arrow. He could feel it burning and it hurt like hell.

"I am done with this."

He made and turn and left them there alone.

Bruce couldn't mask his tears. It was just too painful. "I can go and hug a transformer!" He gasped, rubbing his tears. "My own husband just told me that. Travis..." He clenched his fists. "...it is now on, I swear to you. You'll pay for this big time."

He furiously stormed out of the living room, rushing upstairs.

"What's going on in this house?" Emma rubbed her forehead, glancing at Andrea who shrugged. "This has got to stop. We really need to find ways to get rid of that boy, I swear. Since he came back, he's made our lives a living hell. I just can't take this anymore."

***

"Oh my God, this is beautiful!" Travis gasped, looking at the beautiful things on the bed. "You really didn't have to."

"So that you'd have killed me?" Santiago teased, laughing softly. "No, thank you very much!"

Travis raised his eyebrow but he was just too happy to pretend to be angry. Santiago had bought him really wonderful things. He had bought him a really gorgeous fashionable suit that looked really expensive, some gold necklaces and a really expensive 24 carat gold watch that he loved. It was really beautiful.

"You're crazy but this is really beautiful, Santiago!" Travis went to where he was standing and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you so much. I really love them."

"You're welcome." Santiago responded softly, slowly closing his eyes. He felt such warmth when he hugged Travis. "I also bought a lot of toys for Sean. He was really happy. Good thing I arrived the time I did yesterday."

Travis was really happy and he didn't know how to express it. They were in his room and he had already showered and changed into a black sweat pant with a green vest. His hair was loose and he had sandals on his feet. He still couldn't believe that Santiago had come. He was really happy.

"So... how is it going with work?" Santiago asked when he pulled away from the hug. "You look really good and I am sure everything is going great at work."

Travis sighed, losing the smile on his face. "Everything is going fine and I am sure that..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...Aunt Vanessa told you that I managed to enter Antonio's company."

They both walked to the balcony and sat on the comfy chairs there, just enjoying the cool breeze that was hitting their faces.

"Actually, she mentioned something like that but I figured maybe I'd ask you in person." Santiago said as he poured some champagne in two glasses that were there. He offered one to Travis. "How are you, Travis? I mean, are you okay confronting your past like that? Honestly, I am really worried because I know exactly what you went through."

Travis chuckled bitterly, running his fingers through his hair. "I know, Santiago. I know exactly what I went through. I nearly died because of it but thanks to you..." He paused and tried to be confident and strong. "...I am still alive and I was given another reason to live, Sean!"

Santiago could tell that Travis was still hurt by it but he didn't wanna ask him.

"But my past pain is my driving force, Santiago!" He clenched his fist. "I am stronger now... I am more confident and more powerful. That was Praveen and this is Travis Marasigan. They can't hurt me and whatever pain I go through whenever I see them is nothing compared to the pain I experienced six years ago. I just have to endure it!"

Santiago sighed, taking a sip of his champagne. "And what about... him? How was his reaction when he first saw you?"

Travis laughed. "He wanted to hurt me but I put him in his place. I gave him a slap. And as for that Andrea and Bruce..." He chuckled manically when he remembered all the encounters he had with them. "...they have learnt not to mess with me."

Santiago raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Trust me!" He smiled brightly. "That family crushed me, Santiago. They paralyzed me and they made me wish for death. Because of what had happened, I lost my dignity and I just wanted to die. I will make them feel what they made me go through and I will bring the truth to light."

Santiago chuckled softly. "I understand."

"Antonio used me, he deceived me and then used his love to destroy me." He said with a bitter chuckle. "But out of all that pain, I just thank the almighty that I got something, my strength and my reason to live. And that's Sean."

"Thank God for that indeed." He put the glass down. "And Aunt told me that Antonio's grandmother is here?"

"Yes!" Travis nodded. "She's sick, Santiago. She's got a mental problem and I just couldn't stand seeing her like that. I had to do something even though I knew that it was risky."

He began narrating the story to Santiago who was paying attentively and at some point, he held Travis' hands and caressed them as he listened. God, he had missed him so much. He couldn't believe he was staring right into his beautiful face.

"So... I brought her here."

"Whoa!" Santiago rubbed on his face. "You sure have been busy and I am glad you haven't changed. You're still the same loving, beautiful and compassionate boy I met years ago, only stronger."

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers