Raging Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..."

"Ma'am..." Santiago said softly. "...it's okay. Just come with me."

Emilia and Ethan looked at Travis one last time before they left with Santiago. As soon as they left, Travis burst into tears, falling to his knees. It was just so hard.

"Look, I am truly sorry for what you heard back there." Santiago apologized as soon as they got out. He put his hands together. "But you've got to understand Travis. He's been through hell and back. He's just trying to protect himself and his son from pain again. I have been with Travis since that night and what he's been going through has been hell. He committed suicide at the holy river six years ago and it was by a miracle that he was revived."

Ethan took a deep sigh, trying his best to be strong. "I don't even know what to say to you, Santiago. You're a really good man and going through what you did years ago wasn't fair for both of you."

Santiago chuckled, taking a sigh. "I don't care about myself, Ethan. I didn't even care about what had happened. The only pain that I had to live with was seeing Travis getting hurt every day. He might have gotten richer but I could still see that pain in his eyes. Maybe what happened was the almighty's doing." He shrugged.

Emilia sobbed softly. "I am so sorry, son. I didn't trust you and I apologize on my family's behalf. On the brighter side, I am glad the wedding didn't happen. You didn't deserve a woman like that. You deserved someone better because you're such a good man."

Santiago smiled sheepishly. "I hold no grudges against your family. But... I don't think I can help you talk to Travis about Antonio. I also think it's best if you just do as he says."

Emilia nodded softly. "You do love him, don't you?"

Santiago smiled. "I have never met anyone like him before. He's just so unique and to answer your question..." He paused and looked at her. "...Yes! I love Travis a lot. But what he needs from me right now is a friend and a companion. And what matters to me is just his happiness and Sean's happiness."

Emilia smiled sheepishly and then squeezed his shoulder. Then she started leaving.

"If you can help us, please do." Ethan said softly, trying his best to smile. "My friend is suffering and he's just a victim in all this. I know that you're a good man and Travis is lucky to have you as his friend."

Santiago smiled. "Thanks, buddy!"

They both shook their hands, smiled at each other before Ethan left. Santiago remained standing there, leaning on a pillar deeply lost in thought.

***

The entrance door to the abandoned mansion flung open, making it brighter everywhere. Antonio was standing at the entrance, looking all around. The entire place was dusty, chairs were covered with white clothes and it was entirely abandoned. There were cobwebs everywhere, broken furniture, broken glasses, burnt furniture and a whole lot of ugly things. It was completely a mess.

Antonio slowly started walking in the mansion he hadn't stepped in for the last six years. As soon as he took the first step in, he was suddenly hit by a really cold wind that travelled all over his body. He glanced down and saw the bloody foot prints that had failed to be wiped.

'Get out!'

He remembered the day Praveen had made those footprints. He had hurt himself while leaving and he had been looking so disoriented. It killed Antonio to remember that. He leaned down, passed his hands on those prints and cried.

He got up, looked all around and all he could see was the way he used to hurt the boy. He remembered the insults on that very night.

'You know how much I love you. I can never betray you like this. Someone is just trying to separate us. Please, my love!'

'Don't touch me with your filthy hands. I never knew I was married to a whore.'

Antonio's tears started flowing as he started walking up the stairs all the way to his room, well, the room he used to sleep. It was just the way he had left it. It was burnt one side because he had wanted to burn all the memories that were in that room. He had just gone insane when Praveen had left. He had even stopped sleeping there.

He scanned the whole room and cried even more when he saw a broken portrait of their wedding picture right on the floor near the bed. He slowly walked towards it, knelt down and just looked at it. Both of them had been really serious because they hadn't wanted to get married. He slowly took the portrait, passing his hands on Praveen's picture.

'No matter how much you hate me or torture me, I will fulfil my duties.' He remembered Praveen's words. 'I am not your enemy but you may choose to believe whatever the hell you want. I never wanted to marry. I only did it for the sake of my mother.'

'As long as you're married to me, you'll be suffering for the rest of your life. I promise you.'

Antonio began crying and just held the picture close to himself. He was so lost in his pain that he didn't even realize that his phone was ringing. He didn't even hear it. All he wanted was Praveen. He was tired of crying. His eyes were always red and completely swollen. He just wanted Praveen and his son back.

***

Travis was coming down the stairs, looking really sexy in a beautiful see through shirt with a black vest inside. He was wearing a white skinny jean that showed off his gorgeous body with black snickers on his feet. His hair was tied in a simple ponytail, revealing his gorgeous face.

A smiled popped up his face when he saw Santiago and his son waiting for him downstairs with smiles on their faces. They were both dressed in black cargo shorts and white vests. He couldn't help but laugh.

"Hmm...." He moaned. "What's going on? What's with the outfit?"

Santiago smiled. "Just two men having fun. Is daddy jealous?"

"Not really!"

Travis leaned forward and kissed both their cheeks before ruffling their hair. They both laughed but it was the giggles of his son that made Travis smile like he was going crazy. The little boy was healing and Travis was happy. A day or two and the bandage was gonna be removed.

"Where are you going, daddy?" The boy asked. "Come and play with us."

"Oh sweetie!" He took him from Santiago's arms and kissed his lips. "I would have loved to but I have to go to the office to get some important stuff. I will be back later, okay?"

"Okay!"

Travis smiled and gave him back to Santiago.

"Are you sure you wanna go there?" Santiago asked with a stern look. "You can always tell someone to bring those things."

Travis gave a gloomy sigh. "I have to do this. There are somethings at Tonzalez blue that I need to do personally. I will be back very soon. Aunt just went to the mall to get some things. She'll come and help you take care of Sean."

"As if I am complaining." Santiago laughed. "I can spend an entire year with this bundle of joy. Just go and come back quickly."

Travis kissed the both of them goodbye and quickly left though he was feeling nervous.

"Alright, Sean..." Santiago said with a raised eyebrow. "...just you and I now. We're gonna have so much fun."

He started running around the house with the boy on his shoulders and from the way the little boy laughed, Santiago knew he was having fun.

***

Travis put the last item that he was holding, his father's picture in a box and closed. He was done picking all his things and he wasn't gonna lie, he was really gonna miss that office. But it was for the best. He had cleared his desk, taken all his things and was now ready to leave. With a final look, he slowly turned and smiled brightly. But he found his assistant staring at him with a sad expression on her face. He walked closer to her, rested his hand on her shoulder and sighed.

"You don't have to be sad. You'll be okay."

She shook her head. "Nothing is ever gonna be okay, sir. I don't even know how we're gonna survive without you here."

"There are still a lot of people."

"They are also sad that you're leaving this company." She added. "Is there no way of you resolving this with Sir. Antonio without you leaving."

Travis chuckled nervously. "This moment was gonna come sooner or later. I will miss all of you guys too. I have already apologized and I have given each of my team members 100 000 dollars as a thank you. You're the best assistant and I will miss you too. Besides, I am not dying. I am only leaving this company. We'll be meeting and you have my line. You can always call me."

She nodded and dropped her eyes to the floor, hiding her tears from him.

"Cheer up!" He raised her head using her chin, smiling at her. "Why don't you help me take this box downstairs? I will be with you shortly."

She nodded and took the box, leaving Travis all alone in the office. Travis took a sigh and just remained quiet, looking all around.

"Goodbye, office..."

Travis then turned to leave but he felt his heart jump when he found Antonio in the door way staring right at him with tears in his eyes. He was looking really messy and his eyes were a bit swollen. The guy was wearing a white shirt that was untucked and a black trouser with white shoes on his feet. He looked like someone that hadn't slept in days. Travis felt pity for him but he needed to get out of there.

He started rushing towards the door but Antonio quickly closed the door and leaned there with his back on the door. He was staring at Travis and he could see the pain in his eyes. The boy was about to tear up.

"I have fulfilled your wish of staying away from you and our son even though it's been killing me inside." Antonio said softly. "But I don't think I can do it anymore, Praveen. Every day that I stay away from you, it kills me slowly. I can't bear the pain anymore."

He furiously moved to Travis and stood in front of him. "I am a bad person... the biggest asshole on the planet... I deserve all this pain for what I did to you. But please, forgive me. I beg you. You can do anything you want with me."

He took Travis' hands and started hitting himself on the cheeks. "You can slap me. You can punch. You can even stab me right now. But don't tell me to stay away from you and our son, please."

Travis was feeling himself going weak and tears forming in his eyes. He hadn't expected to see Antonio and he was shocked.

"Please, forgive me." He cried. "I beg you, Travis."

Travis moved his hands away from Antonio and started rushing to the door. He needed to get out of there. But before he even touched the knob, Antonio grabbed him and pinned him to the wall, getting closer to him. Travis felt a tear going down his cheek as his entire strength left him.

"That night we made love..." Antonio continued. "...that was one of the best moments of my life. Not only did we make love that night, Praveen. But Sean was also conceived, our miracle son. That night, I fell deeply in love with you and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But due to circumstances, I doubted your love and that was the biggest mistake of my life.

I... I was just deeply hurt because something that I felt was real for the first time... I thought it was a lie and I am sorry for that. I... I don't even know what to say to you, Praveen. I thought I had a lot to say but... I am so sorry."

Travis wanted to move away but unfortunately for him, he couldn't move. It was like he was frozen in a myriad of emotions. Antonio was getting closer to him, their lips almost touching but he couldn't move. His heart was racing and he was scared.

"I just want to hold you again with all my heart..." He said softly, getting closer. "...I want to kiss those lips again with my entire soul and I wanna make love to you, make you mine again. I miss you so much, Praveen. I have never stopped." He took Travis' hands and kissed them. "Please, baby. I love you so much."

He looked up and got locked with Travis' eyes. Both of them were staring into each other's eyes and they didn't even realize that the space in between them was closing. They were lost in each other and they were both in tears. Their breaths were one and their lips were ready to touch but suddenly...

Antonio's phone started ringing and Travis snapped out of his mood, furiously rubbing his tears. He pushed Antonio away and gave him an angry look. He couldn't believe he'd just been about to kiss him.

"Prav..."

"Answer the call." Travis didn't even realize what he was saying.

"Listen to me..."

"Please, just answer your call and leave me alone."

Antonio quickly took out his phone and found it was Ethan. He furiously picked up the call.

"What?"

"Thank God you've answered." Ethan sounded out of breath and it worried Antonio. Travis wanted to leave but Antonio used his leg to block him.

"I have been calling you for a long time and..."

"That's because I am busy and I am gonna cut the call."

"Listen to me you big baby," Ethan yelled on the other end. "Bruce escaped from jail last night."

Antonio felt his body go cold and his eyes widened, his heart giving a sharp pound in his chest. He got really scared and he glanced at the boy who looked super mad.

"What?" He gasped, his voice sounding low. "What do you mean by that? How?"

"The inspector has been trying to get ahold of you but you've been acting like a dick and not picking up anyone's call." He said angrily. "Bruce escaped last night and they're unable to find out how. But they believe since Bruce is kinda powerful, he might have bribed someone of higher rank and they escaped him escape.

The inspector has every reason to believe that Bruce is armed. And I think he might be going after Travis and Sean. He was talking about revenge to his inmate."

Travis felt like someone had just hit him in the head. "I am with Travis right now."

"Good! Keep him safe." Ethan sounded scared. "Don't let him out of your sight. I will tell the inspector where he is and he'll come there. I will call back later."

Antonio cut the call and rushed to Travis. "Listen..."

"If you are done with your drama, I would like to leave." Travis said harshly. "If you don't let me go, I am gonna do something really terrible to you and..."

"Please, listen..."

"To what?" Travis snapped. "And don't you ever touch me. Watch yourself, Mr. Gonzalez."

"Travis, please..."

But before he said anything, Travis' phone started ringing and Travis moved away from him.

"Hello, mom, what..."

'Travis!' Vanessa gasped in fear on the other end.

"Mother!" Travis got scared. "What's going on?"

'It's Sean!' Vanessa sobbed. 'He's missing.'

"What are you saying?"

'Someone broke into our house, Travis.' She cried. 'The guards were drugged and I don't know how but all of them passed out. And Santiago was hit on the head and he passed out. I found him on the floor with a wound on his head. I believe... I believe...' She cried uncontrollably. '...someone has kidnapped our little boy. Someone has kidnapped Sean.'

Travis' phone dropped to the floor with a thud while he remained standing there looking like he had seen a ghost. His body instantly went cold and he got pale. He didn't know the pain that struck him or when Antonio rushed to him and got him in his arms before he could completely fall to the floor. His face was wet with tears and he was gasping for air. Anyone that would have seen him at that time would have thought he was asthmatic.

'Someone kidnapped our little boy. Someone kidnapped Sean.'

"No!" Travis cried at the top of his voice, gripping Antonio's shirt. "No! Please, get my son back. Save our son, Antonio. Please!"

Antonio got shocked with what he heard. "What are you..."

"He's missing, Antonio!" He cried, pulling him hard. "Our son has been kidnapped. Please, get him back, Antonio. I beg you."

Antonio felt like someone had stabbed his heart. But he couldn't afford to go weak with the state Travis was in. He needed to be strong. He held him tighter and was about to say something right before Travis' phone started ringing again.

Travis didn't know how he got away from Antonio but he found himself crawling to his phone. Without even seeing who it was, he quickly answered and simply froze when he heard the voice that was there. He stopped crying and just remained still while Antonio held him.

'Did you miss me?' The voice on the other end said.

Travis felt chills. "Bruce!" He gasped.

'I missed you.' Bruce laughed on the other end. 'That's why I wanted us to have a wonderful reunion. Someone has already joined me. It's just you remaining. Wanna hear?'

It was silent again but...

'Daddy...' Sean screamed on the other end, completely shuttering Travis' soul. He started breathing like he was in labor. '...daddy, help me.'

"Sean..." Travis couldn't even recognize his own voice.

'Now you listen to me,' Bruce said in an angry voice. 'If you wanna see your son alive, you better come to the address I will give you. Do not involve anyone or the police otherwise, I will fucking send your son's body in pieces. So it's up to you if you want him in piece or in pieces.'

"No, please, don't..." Travis sobbed, visibly shaking. Antonio was scared.

'Good boy,' Bruce laughed. 'You're intelligent. Now listen to me...'

As Travis listened, he simply got weaker and his strength completely left him. He was sweating terribly and his heart was beating violently. He knew he couldn't mess up because his son's life was now in his hands.

What happens now? Will this epic second book end like the first one or will Travis prove that he's not only beautiful but also as tough as the 'iron rose?'

Find out in the last chapter.

***

Thank you so much guys for reading to the end also the love you've shown for this story. I really love you and it's been an emotional journey for me writing this story. Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. Your views are pretty important to me, whether negative or positive because they challenge me to be a better writer. Hold on to your seats because it will be a finale unlike anything you've seen before.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Broken hearted girl," by Beyonce, "I want it all back," by Chris Brown, "Fight for you," by Jason Derulo, "Nightingale & Anyone" by Demi Lovato and "Unfaithful" by Rihanna.

*

With bitterness in their hearts, both Travis and Antonio created an enmity that eventually started awakening something in both their hearts. Falling in loves feels so good but it has it's consequences.

Can a love that was never there be rekindled?

Don't miss the 'Raging Love' grand finale.

And as you say goodbye to Travis in 'Raging Love,' get ready to welcome Eric in a heartwarming romantic tale.

How far can one go to win a bet to woo the most beautiful, sexy and popular boy at school? Is it really worth it to play with someone's heart? Can you win a bet when you play with love or will your heart succumb to the beautiful feeling?

Find out as, 'Game of Love,' Premiers.

Feel the passion...