Raging Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio's hands curled through Travis' free hair as he claimed his mouth, bringing his body closer. He wanted them to be one again. He wanted to feel his pleasures and he wanted to claim him. His heart was racing and his body was on fire. Everything had just been perfect and the feeling was intense. Travis was his and no one was gonna take him away from him.

He slowly moved his body, laying Travis carefully. Then he began his work and started making love to Travis, enjoying every bit of it. It had been so long and the ecstatic pleasure he got was heavenly. He was on cloud 9 and he didn't want to stop.

It wasn't still clear if Travis dreamt this moment to life but what he felt was amazing. He didn't want it to stop. The way Antonio kissed him as he made love to him for the first time after they got back together. The pleasure he got each time Antonio nailed his pleasure button and the sensations he felt, holding on tighter to his man. They all drove him insane.

It was from that moment that Travis knew that their bond had been sealed forever. He had become one again with Antonio, a new chapter had been opened. And this time, there was nothing in their way to stop them and even if there was, they were gonna fight it together. Their love was now stronger and it grew stronger and stronger by the day. Finally, they got the happiness they deserved.

'Sometimes we go through so many hardships and pains of love. But often times, these pains just prepare our hearts and make them stronger. Love without ups and downs wouldn't be love at all. Someone once told me that true love is not how you forgive but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you feel but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

And I have come to learn that, if two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share their love forever. And my story is proof of that!'

Love always wins and destined hearts will always end up together. Travis and Antonio's hearts were destined together although circumstances separated them. But nothing can prevent two hearts destined to be together and the raging love inside the heart will always come to the surface.

The end...

***

Thank you so much guys for taking this long, emotional journey with me. I really appreciate it a lot and to be honest, as a writer, this was my favorite story to write. I got connected to all the characters, especially the Praveen/Travis character. Letting go of this story is really difficult because it became a really big part of me. I thank everyone that supported this journey right from 'Destined hearts,' everyone that loved the characters, everyone that hated some characters and most importantly, everyone that laughed, loved, cried and enjoyed this story. Together we made this journey a very successful one and I am hoping the ending was great.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. Your views are pretty important to me, whether negative or positive because they challenge me to be a better writer. Get ready to welcome another hot story with a storyline that I promise will have you hooked. I just hope it will be a hit like the others.

I love you guys a lot and I hope you felt the passion in this story.

Vanalas out...