Rags to Riches Ch. 03

Story Info
The fate of stardom.
3k words
4.77
4.4k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I thank my wonderful Pixie, for her love and help in editing this chapter.

I also dedicate the story to our good friend Gerri36, who will hopefully relate to it. 😉

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

June scrambled from the bed and followed Pixie to the shower.

"How did you get that on your bum?" She giggled.

"Get what?" Pixie sounded puzzled

June whilst horrified at what might have happened, was giggling:

"You have two words written on your cheeks - June's Slut."

Pixie tried to turn round and see, but without a mirror it's impossible to actually see your own bum. So she went to the long mirror in the bedroom and lo and behold, there it was in large black letters.

"June, you have to get this off, I can't go around with this. That man Joe must have done it when I was out cold."

"Are you saying it's untrue? That you are not my slut?"

Pixie blushed most becomingly.

"Well I think it's cute," June laughed, "but given how you got it, okay, come to the shower and I'll scrub it off."

Pixie stood with her back to June as the water cascaded down her back. Taking hold of some soap and a face cloth, June began to rub.

"It's black maker pen, might take some rubbing."

Of course this was music to Pixie's ears, her fetish was having her bum mistreated, so June slapped it a few times, making Pixie moan.

"Stop enjoying this!" June laughed.

"Mmmmm feels so good, take your time," Pixie replied.

It took some harder rubbing before June managed to start making inroads to her task, the letters slowly fading under the soap and cloth.

"You know Pix, I've been thinking, I wonder whether a tramp stamp there might be the thing for my slut?"

June had noticed how aroused Pixie was getting, and her words were carefully targeted. She had no intention of doing it, but she knew that the idea of such a humiliation would send Pixie even closer to the edge.

As Pixie shivered at the idea, June kissed her bum turned her round with her face just at the right position. Tongue protruding, June began to lick up juices from Pixie's inner thighs, working her way upwards and slightly spreading her legs.

"Now my turn to have a little fun," she grinned, looking upwards.

Lapping harder, June began to suck on the small delicate clit that just protruded from its lair. "Mmmmmmmmn," she moaned, making small nibbles with her lips before pulling on it.

Pixie moaned as her hands gripped Junes head pulling into her."

"Oh June, yes. Feels so good."

Darting inside, June worked faster with her tongue, fluids mixed with shower water cascading over her face. With her head buried, June lifted her hands, gripping Pixie's bum; she dug her nails in deep.

Pixie screamed and exploded as her body tensed in orgasmic spasms, squirting and cumming all over Junes face.

"Oh June, we both know who the real slut is here. Now swallow, my darling bitch."

June duly obeyed, as she always did, enjoying every droplet as it slipped down her throat. She looked up and smiled.

"Two sluts from the same stable," she giggled.

Both now totally relaxed, they washed each other before towelling off and getting dressed. Smiles on their faces radiated around the bedroom.

All was quiet across the corridor when they both emerged and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

Cara was sat at the table looking a little lonely.

"Ella said she had to go and will phone you later Pixie."

Cara had no idea that both Pixie and June had heard what went on across the corridor, until Pixie blurted out:

"I gather you made Ella happy during the night."

Cara was not one to blush but did acknowledge that she and Ella had renewed old times, with a big grin.

"I knew it." thought June, "I was certain they had met before."

"You seem to be out of milk," Cara declared as Pixie walked to the fridge.

"I'll walk to the shop and get some," announced June, picking up her bag and leaving the two of them in the kitchen.

"Back in 20 minutes."

Pixie looked at Cara with an inquisitive look.

"So? Tell all."

Cara rose from her seat and walked toward Pixie looking in her eyes.

"We knew one another from years ago, long before Ella got married. Maybe I should have said, but didn't want to embarrass her. We had some fun, but how do you know? I thought we were very discreet and quiet."

"Quiet?" Pixie laughed, "I think the street will now think this house is a refuge for lesbian gratification."

"Oops" said Cara, walking closer to Pixie.

"Well we could make it a bit more official," she said, taking her hand and gently kissing it. "I think you are so gorgeous; I'd love to spend time with you too darling. Are you as sexy as your sister?"

Pixie had a shiver up her spine, she was very conscious of her physique, and anyone showing the slightest bit of interest in her was extremely flattering for her. She loved June who was her life, but Cara was so forceful. As Cara moved closer to kiss Pixie's lips, she yielded almost instantly and allowed Cara to take control. Opening her lips, she allowed Cara's tongue to invade her mouth.

Running her hands up and down Pixie's back and pulling her in, Cara knew she had broken the ice, her mind was racing, if only she had more time before June got back with the milk, she would be hers.

"Are you going to be my little pet like your big sister?" Cara said as she released her lips from Pixie's.

Pixie looked into her eyes, she saw Cara's desire, her dominance, but she knew she could not yield. She was about to shake her head when the front door opened. The two women parted.

"I'm back, get the kettle on," June shouted from the hallway.

June was unaware of what was going on in the kitchen. Cara and Pixie returned to sit at the table. Not another word was said between them. They sat in silence as June came in. Then Pixie broke the tension.

"June darling I nearly made a huge mistake while you were out."

Cara glared at her as if a laser was beaming into her eyes.

"Please understand that I love you and will never do anything to hurt you. Cara just kissed me. Nothing further happened, but I can't hide it from you."

The shock hit June like a thunderbolt, and she did not know what to say or do.

Cara sank into her chair the moment June looked at her.

"Cara, you are impossible. Firstly me in Nice, then Ella last night, and now Pixie. Just want do you want?"

Pixie suddenly looked at June

"You mean you and her?"

"No, I was drawn into a moment of lust after a few drinks, but nothing happened, I promise."

"Well," Cara giggled, "apart from me feeling you up -- God you're sexy! I'm sorry," said Cara, "I can't help it, I have an incurable desire to fuck beautiful women. I'm not meaning to come between either of you. I just want to share what you have. Are you sure you two are not up for sharing -- or should I fuck off?"

Cara got up to leave, but Pixie told her to sit down.

Turning to June, Pixie said:

"So if nothing happened, we could surely move on. I trust you, as I hope you trust me. Cara won't be the first or last person to try and seduce you from me, but I can accept that as I know you would never willingly cheat on me."

June smiled and nodded.

"You know I wouldn't."

It was Pixie's turn to smile.

"However I do have an idea which I think will not only be good for many, but it might also even solve Cara's urges."

Taking June's hand and squeezing it, Pixie let her know that their love was as strong as ever and that the moves by Cara were a mere distraction for the love they shared together.

"You know how well the Hoff centres are running and continue to gain momentum with lots of new charitable donations, they are keeping afloat without much financing from us. Billy is doing an amazing job and as such, we can divert funds in a slightly different direction. It's just an idea, but why don't we expand a little?"

"Expand?" June asked.

"We can ask Billy and Mary if they can find a building to use as a sanctuary for LGBTQ people. It can be a club open to all, where they can express themselves with others and also have casual sex in private rooms."

"What? You mean a whore house?"

"No, a whore house makes money and is illegal. This would be a Club, a free house, but have some of us governing the antics so that no one gets hurt, there is no public sex, although lots of flirting."

Pixie immediately looked at Cara and smiled.

"Everyone consenting and all above legal age ensuring the Police can't close us down. And it would be a private Club."

"Hmm," said June, "it might just work."

Cara was excited at the prospect. just thinking of all those new pets she could have and all under one roof.

"What would we call it? It can't be part of the Hoff Centres."

Pixie smiled.

"Well my first thought was after Emmeline Pankhurst, who helped us get the vote, but that's a mouthful -- so what about calling it just Emily's?

"That would work," June said.

Just then the phone rang. June answered, it was Ella.

"Pix I think you better take this, and I suggest you take it privately"

Pix took the phone and walked into the room next door.

June looked again at Cara with an amount of annoyance that she had just gone out for twenty minutes and was already making advances on Pixie. But of course she was not so innocent only three days previously.

"I think if we are to be friends, and I certainly hope that is to be the case, then we should draw a line under the last few days. Let's face it we both have the same agent and often walk the same catwalk. What do you think?"

"June my darling, you are an amazing person, I promise to be good, and I'd love to remain friends - though I am always open for more if you change your mind. So, it's a deal, and I'll watch your back if you watch mine," she said with a wink and giggle.

Pixie came back looking flustered.

"It seems you might just have an interesting evening, Cara. Ella has had a huge row with her hubby and is coming back here for the night. I didn't tell her you were still here however."

The rest of the day the three spent chatting with Billy Whizz and Mary, discussing options for Emily's.

That evening the four, Pix, June, Cara, and Ella had a lovely meal at a local French restaurant eating fresh mussels and oysters.

"They do say oysters are a great aphrodisiac," Cara quickly pointed out with a giggle, whilst holding Ella's hand under the table and pulling it between her legs and letting her know that she had extremely damp panties on.

"In that case we had better finish off with figs, strawberries and chocolate," Pixie chipped in, "they are all known to have similar status in the food chain."

"Trust you to know that Pix!" June laughed.

Soon back at the house Pix and June announced they were having an early night leaving Cara and Ella to their own devices.

"So my pet. What am I to do with you?" Cara said as the door closed behind June after she walked out following Pixie. It was just loud enough for June to hear the question, but not the answer. She smiled and walked upstairs looking at Pixie's bum and just gently licking her lips.

Ella blushed, her feelings for Cara were of lust and passion but not love. That she still had for her husband. But at thirty-eight she felt that a bit of fun with an old lover, even if a lesbian one, might spice things up a bit back home.

"Come kneel at my feet."

"Yes Miss," she said as Ella crawled across the floor.

Cara kicked off her shoes and lifted her foot for Ella to kiss and suck on her toes.

"Mmmm, good girl," her other foot stretching to the cleavage between Ella's breasts, and she wriggled her toes between them.

Ella gradually worked her way up Cara's leg kissing and licking as she progressed, slightly forcing the legs apart just enough for her head to reach the top.

Taking Cara's panties in her teeth she pulled, then pulled harder until the silk waist band gave way and released Cara to her freedom.

"Yes, that's so good. Feed on your mistress"

Licking and lapping, Ella took to her task. Every morsel of juice being drawn into her mouth. She flicked the hard clit as it protruded just beyond its skin cover.

Cara moaned louder. Ella's mouth now covered the glistening hole before her as she pushed her tongue deep inside.

"Oh yes, my girl, don't stop. You are such a good pussy licking slut."

Faster and faster she worked, darting her tongue in, and out running it against the walls of her mistresses' vagina. Sucking on her clit and pulling it in her lips as she brought her hand up to join her mouth, she slowly pushed not one, not two, but three fingers into her. Ella pumped, in and out, faster, and faster, deeper, and deeper. Working to please her Mistress. Wanting to please her so much.

Cara was in intense joy, shaking and gripping Ella's hair, pulling her head tight into her as she ground on her face.

"Yes, yes don't stop!"

She suddenly tensed, screamed, and exploded in Ella's face squiring her juices with an intense orgasm. Spasm upon spasm.

Ella opened her mouth wide and then swallowed. Taking all she could into her tummy., lapping and sucking as hard as she could. With her fingers still deep inside Cara, she twisted and bent her knuckles, causing Cara to spasm once more.

"Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ohhh, you gorgeous bitch. You do that so well."

Ella's face was covered, and juices ran down her chin and neck as she pulled away, licking her lips as she did.

Cara was well satisfied with her pet's work, but it wasn't over, at least not for Ella.

"Such a good girl needs a reward. Now strip for me."

Ella immediately obeyed, she wasn't so obedient to her husband, but the sound of Cara's voice turned he knees to jelly.

"Mmm, I see we still keep ourselves well-trimmed"

Cara walked around her slut, poking at the skin, testing reactions.

"Still in good shape for a mother of thirty-eight, I'm impressed."

"Thank you, Mistress,"

"Now bend over that armchair and don't move a muscle."

Cara reached over for her large designer shoulder bag.

Pulling out her double dildo which she always carried with her for any such occasion that may arise at short notice, she bent Ella over, slapped her arse, put the dildo in front of her face and told her to suck.

"Now don't tell me you've never sucked cock!" We need both ends well lubricated."

Another two slaps, and Ella duly opened her mouth licking the tip as it was pushed down her throat. She gulped but soon took even more than Cara had anticipated.

"You are such a good cock sucker; your husband must be very proud."

Thoughts went through Ella's mind, fully aware that it wasn't her husband that had taught her but a lover from an affair a few years ago. Little did anyone know what a slut she really was.

Cara took time to place the bigger end at Ella's pussy lips, slowly easing it inside whilst holding the other end in her hand.

"Mmm you are so ready for this," she said pushing harder before mounting the other end, it easily slid into her already well lubricated pussy.

"Open wide, slut!"

Ella did as she was instructed, and Cara started to fuck her pet from behind, driving into her as her hips bucked with increased rhythm. She was in her element, controlling and fucking, using another pet's body for her own gratification.

She pressed in and out, as her whole body forced its way against Ella slapping her bum cheeks with her mound, going faster and faster, deeper, and deeper until Ella suddenly screamed.

"What are you?" Cara demanded.

"I am a slut Mistress!"

"Whose slut?"

"Yours, Mistress, your slut!"

Ella screamed again as her body shook with a huge orgasm, her juices squeezing out over her lower body.

"Ahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Cara didn't stop. She slapped her bum and continued to fuck her, in and out, in and out, keeping up the pressure as it also caused her to have a small orgasm. Ella spasmed once more, shaking over the armchair, her legs kicking, her body almost exhausted

Cara kept it inside her while she calmed, until slowly withdrawing and then lifting her conquest up, turning her round and kissing her full on the lips, forcing her tongue into Ella's mouth, controlling her. She tasted herself as their saliva mixed.

Grabbing her bag and Ella's hand she pulled her upstairs to the bedroom.

"I think we will continue this in a little more comfort."

As they walked in the corridor and passed by June and Pixie's door, they heard the slapping of a bum and screams of pleasure followed by muffled words.

Their ears pricked as they listened quietly.

Slap after slap, whimper upon whimper.

"Whose slut, are you?" slap

"Yours Mistress"

"Who owns you?" slap

"You do Mistress"

Both Cara and Ella looked at each other with an inquisitive look, before moving back across the corridor.

But whose voice was that behind the door, just who was the Mistress?