Rags to Riches Ch. 05

Story Info
The continued fate of stardom.
2.8k words
4.78
3.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter to this series, I hope you have enjoyed all the chapters and find the last one to be equally enlightening.

A final thanks to my darling Pixie for all her help and inspiration. Love you 💋💋

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been a while since Pixie and June had spent a quiet evening together. So they settled down to a lovely chilled bottle of grand cru Chablis and a salmon fillet, new potatoes, and asparagus, followed by fresh strawberries and fresh figs. June giggled, remembering that Pixie had established that the fruits were a great aphrodisiac.

"Mmmm delicious meal darling, thank you darling June! Not only are you drop dead gorgeous but a talented cook now too."

"Well, if I look back on the last few years it's changed beyond anyone's dreams - and that," she added, smiling at her lover, is all thanks to you."

She took Pixie's hand, and led her to the sofa, held it and then kissed the back of it before moving closer to secure their lips together, both falling back on the soft cushions.

This was a kiss of love, not aggressive passion. June's tongue invaded Pixie's mouth slowly and gently, allowing their jaws and muscles to relax in a perfect embrace

Pixie's hands moved from behind June's back to slowly unbutton her blouse. One by one as the silk garment slowly slide from June's shoulders to the floor. Her breasts were neatly encased in a bright red half bra with laced top, the thin straps gently hugging to her shoulders and down her back. It took Pixie little time to unclip and take the sexy garment from Junes shoulders.

Her firm neat breasts now exposed to the air, and her small nipples beginning to harden in the fresher atmosphere, showed the arousal building inside June's body.

Pixie moved quickly, her mouth suddenly encased a nipple, and her lips began pulling on it. Stretching outwards.

"Mmmm" moaned June as she also started to pull Pixie's dress up over her slim hips.

She touched her panties.

"Hands up!"

Pixie giggled as she complied, lifting her bum so that June could get her out of her dress,

Pixie moved to June's other nipple as she massaged the first breast with her right hand, squeezing and warming between her fingers.

Both were now moaning under the heat of the moment.

June rose up and began to fully undress, her skirt and red thong falling to the floor at her feet as she stood out of them. Pixie swiftly removed her panties.

The two bodies closed, arms wrapped around waists, and due to the slight difference in height, June's breasts were in Pixies eyes. It didn't matter as no sooner were they locked together; they were flat on the sofa.

Pixie continued to suckle the two breasts pulling on them with an odd bite on the tip which sent June into a more sensual feeling.

She worked down her body kissing her soft skin and licking inside June's navel.

Junes just lay there, what more could any girl wish for? She parted her legs, but not for Pixie's head, she pulled her partner back up kissed her and whispered"

"Scissor?"

As if it was a hypnotic word, Pixie immediately responded by interlocking her legs with June's, and the two pussies started to press against each other, moving slowly, grinding, rubbing, and pressing, it was the one position that they both enjoyed with similar desire.

Now both moaning, their bodies were in auto mood. Reaching for more as their clits swelled and juices flowed. They moved harder and faster, pressing into one another. moving with each sensation to better effect.

Pixie gripped June, her fingernails digging into her arms, she knew as June knew that both were close.

"Ohhh geeez Pix."

"Don't stop!"

"I'm not!"

"Ahata ahahaha ahahaha!"

Both bodies shook, both shuddered and spasmed as they came together, suddenly locking lips and kissing with passion.

If love was in the air, this room was full of it.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss. I love you!" They both said at the same time.

It was, they both knew, the physical expression of the deep emotions which tied them together, body and soul. Pixie was so proud of how far June had come, and June was eternally. grateful for her lover's faith and support.

One of their great sources of pride was the success of the Hoff Houses, which did such great work helping those who were where June had once been. That brought much public praise, unlike their other success story - Emily's,

Emily's had also proved to be a great success not just for lesbians and gays but also transsexuals, everyone felt it to be a safe haven from the outside world, not to mention a place to enjoy the company of other people for mutual gratification and, thanks to Billy, it soon became a fully financed charitable organisation.

Much to Cara's annoyance the article in Diva was delayed for a further six months due to the magazine's owner insisting on being present at the shoot.

"But WHO is this woman?" Cara complained to June. "Even Sheila, the editor, seems to have no idea why the owner wanted to be present."

"Have you not been able to charm it out of her, Cara? You have your methods."

"Not even in order to get her to orgasm, darling. I reckon it's a member of the Royal Family of someone like that!"

The two top models had met for lunch at the Ivy to discuss the new conditions which Sheila had said she was going to discuss with them.

"So," June said, responding to Cara's playing footsie with her, "did you find nothing out about this mystery woman?"

"All I could get was that she is said to live in the UK, is very rich, and has a busy schedule set in stone. So we shall have to wait."

"Well I shall go and spend the afternoon at Emily's - you coming?"

"Tempting though you are, no, you know I am Pixie's."

"I do," she giggled, "not that your man Billy is happy."

"No?" June asked.

Billy Whizz had become the long term manager at Emily's, as he spent more time there than with the Hoff Centres, which were running extremely smoothly under Mary's management. He had a huge affection for the LGBT community despite his heterosexuality.

"Why not? He's very friendly to diversity."

Cara giggled and flirted a bit more.

"I guess that spending his time with lots of Lesbian ladies must put him in a grumpy mood, as they have no sexual interest in him whatsoever. Unlike me with you."

"Aww," June said, "he's a typical bloke, so of course he fancies women. Nothing wrong with that. Still, you should know - you are there often enough!"

Cara was a regular visitor, and would often go from work and stay overnight. This was something of a relief for Pixie, who preferred Cara's erotic energy to be exercised in that direction.

Both Pixie and June loved being able to get the time to cement the love between them, as making love was very important to them both. The domme and submissive switching was good on occasions, but in reality, loving was much more enjoyable for them both.

June and Pixie would go to bed, always naked, and lie talking and cuddling one another discussing the busy lifestyles they now had. With June away maybe two or three nights a week, those nights together were even more precious.

"June my love, when you do this shoot for Diva, can I come with you?"

"It's next week now, isn't it?"

June looked at her suddenly, this was not Pixie's usual stance as she was always far too busy to attend these shoots and hang around all day, drinking coffee and putting up with directors having tantrums with camera men and vice versa.

"Yes? Of course you can. Is this because of Cara?"

"Oh no, I just want to see what goes on, it's a bit of a 'steamy scenario.' I'm intrigued how they intend to show it in still photographs. I don't even think about you and Cara anymore. Besides she is working her way through all the girls at Emily's and, as far as I know, has thirty-eight notches on her bed post."

"She'll need a new bed at this rate," June laughed. "I will be intrigued myself. We are only going to be told the full details at the shoot. We have to be in London on Monday for a briefing and then start on Tuesday. I"m hoping it's all over by Thursday. As you know it can take hours just for one shot".

"How many do they intend to publish, and have they interviewed you for the article?"

"Not sure, four or five I think, and yes we had a chat with the script writer last month, it's now going to be more on the Domme Submissive side of lesbian relationships."

"Oh," said Pixie, looking at June. "And which will you be?"

"Not sure, to be honest. We will be told then. But I gather the owner of the magazine has insisted on attending. Maybe you could chat to her which will pass the time."

"If I meet her, I'd be delighted to,"

They cuddled more and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The following Monday, June and Pixie caught the early train to Euston and made their way to Wardour Street where the studio was.

Cara was already there when they arrived in a taxi from the station and greeted them both with a huge hug and kiss.

"We'll June darling, we've waited a long time for this."

Pixie frowned and looked uneasy.

"Oh Cara stop teasing Pix."

The director, cameraman and a couple of assistants all introduced themselves when entering the room with Diva's editor, Sheila.

"Cara, June. We'd like to have an initial few shots of you both enjoying one another. And I promise this will be tasteful and non-pornographic. This will be followed with you both in shot with the owner of Diva who has decided it's time she announced herself real identity rather than operating under a pseudonym."

Everyone looked intrigued, and they were wondering who this was. All, but Sheila that is.

The first shoot went well and although both June and Cara were looking as if they could immediately make love for hours, nothing actually happened between them and even more so, certainly not in front of a camera.

The camera man was very clever not to show their faces, so identities were kept secret.

June was conscious that Pixie was watching, but work was work, and her professional pride made her want it to be the best shoot it could be.

As she stood there in her lacy black G-string and bra, her long legs in silk stockings, tapering down to her Jimmy Choo shoes, June knew how sexy she looked. The camera man was skilful, using all his skill to emphasise her legs, her firm, sexy bum, and her pert breasts.

She enjoyed watching Cara in a similar state of undress. It was not, she thought, her fault that watching Cara made her feel rather wet; fortunately, no one would see. She felt a little guilty. She would never betray Pixie, but her body might betray her. Maybe she needed a good spanking from Pixie?

"Did you enjoy the session?" Cara asked Pixie. "I got very wet for June; you are a lucky girl."

Geeze, thought June, that's all I want. She hugged her lover.

"You know what she's like," she joked.

Pixie did, and she gave a smile.

"I do, and sometimes, well, anyway, just to say it's okay."

"I'd never betray you."

"I know. But reactions are involuntary," she smiled.

June wondered if, given the connection between them, Pixie could have known, but dismissed the notion. It was time for what Sheila called the grande finale.

"Okay Cara and June," she said, "for this final session only the camera man will be here, along with the owner. Even I have to go. There is extra money attached, but there are strings - or should I say chains?"

Sheila smiled at them, as the assistant brought in leather collars, leashes, and chains.

"Oh," grinned Carla, "we're going full BDSM are we?"

June shivered. She'd suspected something like this, but hoped it would be tasteful. As though Sheila had read her mind, she said:

"And it will be done with taste, directed, I am told, by the owner herself. There is, however, one proviso, you both have to be blindfolded so that you cannot see who she is, okay?"

"Yum, I am up for that, how about you, sexy?" Cara giggled, excited.

"I am not backing out now, so let's get on with it," June replied.

Sheila added the blindfolds then they heard her feet as she went.

The two models stood there, in their sexy lingerie, blindfolded. Then they heard a voice, but it was almost a whisper, as though through a synthesiser.

"You will both kneel. Camera, action!"

They knelt. They felt leather collars being fitted, from which buckles were chained to their wrists and ankles with straps applied there.

"You will now be chained together. You may kiss each other."

As it was a shoot, June assumed that it would be okay to fake a kiss, but Cara had another idea altogether, and not only applied her lips to June's, she pushed her tongue in.

"Catch that!" The voice said.

The next thing Cara felt was a hard paddle spanking her bum.

She pulled away, squealing:

"That hurt!"

"Were you told to insert your tongue?"

"No. Owww!"

Another spank hit her bum.

"No, what?"

"No, Miss!"

June felt a familiar submissive feeling begin to rise in her. The whole situation was highly erotic, and Cara's kiss had been hot; now this. She felt a hand on her own bum. She could not help it, she wriggled and pushed back.

"Now girls, to make this authentic we need to just redden your bums a bit. Let me guide you to the sofa."

They felt the woman's hands guiding them. They were then chained together and told to bend over the back of a large sofa, their heads into the cushions and their bums both in the air. It was impossible to see who they were, but their bums looked delicious

The camera started to click, and lights flashed

"Whack, whack" on each bum

"Whack whack"

"Whack whack"

Cara couldn't believe it; she was enjoying it. At that moment, the blindfold was removed, she looked across at June, who also seemed to be having thrilling sensations running through her body. She, too, was blinking in the light. They looked at each other. Both girls were getting damp, but suddenly the door slammed, lights were lit, and they heard Sheila's voice.

"Ok girls that's it, thank you so much"

They stood up and looked around the room gaining their composure, undoing the straps and chains, and putting on robes before going to get dressed again.

"So where is...?"

"Oh not until the issue is published," announced Sheila.

At which point Pixie came in hoping that all was ok.

"How was that? It's a shame she would not let me in."

"You mean you didn't see the owner?" asked June

"No, Sheila was firm, no one but the owner, you two and the cameraman.?"

"Geez Pix, now we are all in the dark."

"Just wait for the September issue. I promise all will be revealed and your money will be in the bank in fact as soon as we have decided on the number of shots, I'll transfer the funds. Thank you both so much for your time. This is going to be one of the greatest publications this decade.

Pixie, June, and Cara left and caught the train home - well Cara went to Emily's.

Three weeks later. June's bank account increased by three hundred and fifty thousand pounds.

"Pix look, that is even more than I thought. I wonder who the owner really was?"

"We'll know in less a week, the September edition is out then," Pixie replied. "You've been tight lipped about the shoot - but from the way we made love that night, I suspect it was hot."

"It was," June said, still feeling a little guilty. She was puzzled by her own reactions.

Four days later the postman delivered a large envelope.

June couldn't wait, she rushed in the kitchen, she took a knife from the draw `and slit open the envelope. The magazine was headlined with a picture of two ladies in an embrace,

"Diva's owner revealed to the publishing world"

June opened the Centre pages. There they were - two sexy red bums over a sofa, a leather clad lady looking at the camera with a paddle in her hand as if to whack both cheeks.

"PIXIEEEEEEEEEE!"