All Comments on 'Rain Makes You Wetter'

by morganj16

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Makes my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this format. It's short enough I can read the entire story quickly and it's descriptive enough I can imagine it would look as a video. I would watch this alot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi Morgan, this is Presley. I LOVE the story! Thanks for writing this for me and making me one of the characters. I can tell you liked the photos that I sent to you for inspiration. I would love to watch this. I am so turned on imagining how the movie would look. If they make it into a movie I'll come and watch it with you and your sluts. I would love to come visit. If I visit like for a week maybe at Thanksgiving, will you let me have one of your sluts from your harem while I'm visiting?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, Morgan. You don't know me. I'm Presley's friend. She told me that you wrote this story for her and I like it very much and you did a great job writing her character in the story. When I read this story about her I'm very turned on and I just want her to get back from vacation so we can satisfy each other again. And this story gave me a great idea for a birthday present. I got one of her other girlfriends and the three of us are each going to take one of the characters and we're going to act out your story like it's a play. And its too bad that you aren't here to make a video of it.

morganj16morganj167 months agoAuthor

I'm please that you both liked it. Presley gave me lots of material and made it easy to create a story for her.

I hope you have fun acting it out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Presley told me to come here to read a story you wrote about her and tell you if I like it. It's hot and so is Presley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorganj16@morganj16
I've been writing stories on two other platform that eliminated their stories' sections. And now I'm here. I get it that some readers here would like it if I wrote short-stories instead of video scripts. I don't write a lot of short stories any more but maybe I'll start again ...