Rainbow Harem Pt. 02: Rose

Story Info
Kinktober Day 2: First Time/Vanilla.
1.5k words
4.25
3.1k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose, the head of The Rainbow Agency's analytics department, rolled her wheelchair down the hall to Moth's office.

"Excuse me." Rose knocked on the doorway. They looked up from their computer. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yep. Give me... one second." They finished the last sentence of their email. "Whatcha got for me?"

"Well, our latest batch is running a little higher than average--"

"Mind if we walk?" they asked, getting to their feet and running a hand through their short, pink hair. "I've been sitting too long."

"Uh," Rose motioned to her wheelchair and Moth chuckled. "I can roll."

"Sounds good. Sorry about the doorway. We're still working on it." The office door just was narrow enough that Rose's wheelchair couldn't fit through it.

"It's fine. Not the worst I've faced." She handed them a thick folder of charts and graphs.

"Alright, break it down for me." They walked alongside her, flipping through the analytics.

"Well, our overall views are running higher than average. The new batch is getting higher ratings than average. Umm..."

"Demographics?" Moth asked.

"No major changes. A small spike in popularity for cross-dressing, but we also released three videos with cross-dressing tags, so there's no major surprise there. All in all, the numbers check out."

"Good. Great." Moth shut the folder. "I'll get these put in this week's presentation and let you get back to work."

"Actually, um..." They paused and looked at her expectantly. "Could I talk to you about something? In private?"

"Sure. I've got nothing better to do." They led her into a small conference room. They sat on the edge of the table and plopped the folder down. They smoothed out their pencil skirt as it started to ride up.

"What's up?"

"W--Well, I was, um-- I was thinking that, like--"

"Okay," Moth snorted and Rose fell silent. "Take a breath."

"Right." She deeply inhaled. "Sorry. I-- It's just so much harder now that I'm really trying to ask you this."

"Take your time." Rose picked at her nails, chipping away the dark pink polish.

"I'm tired of being the only virgin in the office. And I'm especially tired of everyone thinking that it's because I'm the poor, innocent girl in the wheelchair." Moth slowly nodded. Rose sighed and shook her head. "I know it's unprofessional--"

"Oh, please," Moth scoffed. "They're the ones being unprofessional."

"I mean, I--I probably shouldn't be discussing this with my boss."

"Rose, listen." They leaned forward and she chewed the inside of her cheek. "I'm just happy you trust me enough to tell me this. No, most wouldn't consider it to be professional, but I'm always here to talk."

"I don't just want to talk," Rose blurted. She inhaled deeply and looked at her lap. "I--I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" Moth smirked impishly, their eyes glimmering. Rose's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I must say, this is going down quite differently than..."

"Wait--"

"Well, if you insist, I suppose I could make some time in my schedule."

"You've thought about--"

"We all have desires, Rose. Unprofessional, though they may be." Moth got off the table and picked up their folder of papers. "I'll see you in my apartment tonight. Five-thirty?"

"Is the doorway big enough?" Rose asked, a teasing tone creeping into her voice. They laughed sarcastically, which turned into a genuine laugh. "Five-thirty."

•••

At five-thirty, Rose wheeled down the hall to Moth's apartment. She knocked on the door and Moth opened it a few seconds later. They smiled kindly and held the door open for her. She rolled into the apartment, taking a deep breath. The place smelled faintly of citrus.

"Make yourself at home. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water's fine." Rose parked her chair next to the couch, looking at them. She was surprised to see that they'd changed out of their suit.

They were wearing a baggy sweatshirt that said 'Please Don't Make Me Do Stuff' and a pair of short shorts. Rose had never paid much attention to Moth's legs, but as they bent down to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, she couldn't help but notice.

They had a dancer's legs, so elegantly curved that they could've been carved by Michaelangelo. Rose had to admit she liked this side of them a lot more than the suit-wearing businessman.

"Your water, ma'am." They unscrewed the cap for her and she took it.

"Thanks." They threw themself on the couch, sighing deeply.

"You wanna move over here? Probably more comfortable than that chair."

"Uh, I--I mean, I guess." She got up and stepped over to the couch. She sat next to Moth, who had folded their legs into an uncomfortable-looking pretzel. She took a drink of her water to distract herself from the silence.

"You can relax," Moth mumbled, closing their eyes and dropping their head back. "I'll let you take the lead."

"I-- What do you mean, take the lead? I don't know what I'm doing." They looked over at her, raising an eyebrow. "I--I thought you were going to show me what to do."

"Alright." They turned to face her, placing a hand under her chin. They pulled her closer and she closed her eyes. They gently kissed her and pulled back. "You good?"

"Mhmm." They smiled and kissed her again. The kiss slowly grew more heated until eventually, Rose was straddling Moth's lap as they planted open-mouthed kisses on her neck. Their breath was warm and tickled her neck. They slightly lifted her shirt, looking at her for permission. She nodded, her heart fluttering.

"Just a warning, my hands are gonna be cold," they whispered. She gasped as their fingertips brushed over her stomach. "Sorry."

"Jesus, your hands are cold!"

"Nope. Permanent cold hands. It's a blessing and a curse."

"Whatever. Kiss me again?" She put her arms over their shoulders.

"I'll do you one better." They pecked her lips. "Bedroom?"

Rose blinked at them and they looked back at her. She nodded and they smiled. They picked her up with surprising ease and carried her to their bedroom. They gently laid her on the bed and she looked down to see rose petals sprinkled over the sheets.

"Hm. How romantic."

"I try." Moth smiled and kissed her again. They sat up and pulled off their hoodie. Rose gulped, her cheeks growing warm. They were wearing a deep purple bra, straps crisscrossing up their front. "No pressure."

"Uh-huh," Rose breathed, barely hearing them. They went back to kissing her. They nibbled at her lower lip a few times, once giving it a light tug with their teeth. Rose just closed her eyes and smiled.

"You ready?" Moth breathed in her ear. She pulled off her shirt and they whistled. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Moth," she giggled. They smiled and slid down, kissing her navel. She shivered at the sensation. They lifted their head to look at her.

"No?"

"It's fine. Just... different." Moth smiled and ran their hands down her sides. She squeaked and squirmed, letting out a giggle.

"You're sensitive," they laughed. They kissed her navel again and their hands rested on her waist. "Ready?"

"Oh. Umm... I-- Can you go slow?" They nodded, smiling softly. She took a deep breath and they unbuttoned her jeans. They slid her pants halfway down her thigh and looked up at her. "You can take them off."

They quickly yanked her pants off, making her gasp at how easily they did it. They grinned mischievously and she smiled back, shaking her head. They caressed her thighs, and she didn't even mind that their hands were cold. They kissed her inner thigh and she spread her legs slightly.

"You can go faster, now." They rubbed over the fabric of her panties and her breath hitched. They hooked a finger under her panties and easily pulled them down.

"Oh shit, I forgot to ask--"

"You're fine, Moth," Rose huffed.

"Fingers or mouth, then?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want me to finger you or eat you out?" Rose blushed and they rested their head on her thigh, looking up at her.

"Can you do both?"

"Mkay." They ran their finger down her folds. They rubbed a circle around her clit and she shuddered. They teased her entrance with the tip of their finger. They slid it into her and she made a face. They pumped their finger a few times, but her discomfort only grew.

"Stop." They froze and looked up at her, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt?"

"A--A little. It just feels... weird."

"That's fine. You wanna keep going?" She nodded. "Mouth okay?"

"Y--Yeah. Sure."

"You can always say no." She shook her head. "Okay."

They started to lick at her clit and her breath hitched. They just kept lapping at her clit until she was a trembling mess.

"Moth! Oh, God, Moth~!" she moaned. She grabbed their hair and they licked more fervently. "Moth! I--I'm gonna cum!"

"Mhmm." The vibration of their voice sent her over the edge and she moaned, orgasming. Moth appeared next to her, nuzzling their face against her neck. "Shh. It's alright."

"Oh my God," Rose breathed, holding them tightly. "Now I get the hype."

"Yeah?" Moth laughed. They kissed her cheek.

"Can we do that again? Like, not now, but--"

"Absolutely."