Rainbow Harem Pt. 03: Red

Story Info
Kinktober Day 3: Sex Toys/Fucking Machine.
1.6k words
4.78
6.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moth opened the door to their apartment and heard loud moaning. They frowned and walked to the bedroom. Red was sprawled out on their bed, fucking himself with a large dildo. They leaned on the doorframe and watched as he panted and moaned, jackhammering the dildo in and out of his pussy.

"Oh, fuck~" he panted. He arched his back and moaned. "Fuck! Ungh!"

He came with a jolt, cum spilling onto Moth's bedsheets. They crossed their arms and stepped inside, shutting the door. He froze and looked at them.

"I hope you were planning to clean up after yourself," they said. His eyes narrowed and his lips turned up in a smirk.

"I was hoping the maid would take care of it. She could use a little cum once in a while." He looked Moth up and down, Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped. Moth was the epitome of a wet dream. Raven hair tied up in a neat bun, bright red lips shining in the light.

"That's a nice toy. Is it mine?"

"No," he lied. Their eyes flashed dangerously and his heart flipped. They walked towards him, heavy boots thumping with each step they took. "Well, I mean, I figured after using it, it would just kind of become mine automatically. You won't miss it, right?"

"All the work I do to give you such a nice collection..." they mused, "and you feel the need to steal your Mistress's toys?"

"It's just--"

"I don't want excuses, brat." They sharply slapped his thigh and his pale skin quickly turned pink. "I think, after all these times stealing my shit--"

"It was only--" They clamped a hand over his mouth, pinching his nose shut. "Mmph!"

"I think it's only fair for me to take you..." His eyes flashed with lust. "Over... and over... and over again... Until you're nothing more than my own little toy. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Uh-huh," he breathed, face flushed. They let go of his face and he took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. He hadn't even known this was his fantasy until this very second. They grabbed his ankles and lifted them up and over his head. "Shit!"

"I love a flexible toy," Moth purred. They leaned down and licked his pussy. His breath hitched and he almost orgasmed right there. They let go of his legs and stood up. "Stay. No touching."

They walked to their closet and, for once, he resisted the urge to fuck himself. He watched as they dug through their closet. He got a perfect view of their ass in their tight, leather pants as they bent down to grab something.

"And of course, there must be a good reason why you're fucking yourself on my bed instead of your own. And without permission, too," they mused.

"Your bed's more comfortable." That was kind of true. But really, Red had just had the irresistible urge to get caught fucking himself. Moth returned, carrying a large box.

"Let's see how easy you really are, hm?" They pulled out a pair of small, red clamps and Red shifted. He was going to be a mess by the end of this, no doubt about it. Moth attached the clamps to his nipples and he let out a small squeak of pain. They gave a tug on the thin chain connecting the clamps.

"Mm, you fucking bitch," Red hissed through gritted teeth. They raised their eyebrows but didn't say anything. Instead, they held up another clamp. Red's eyes went wide as they lowered their hand down to his pussy. "No. No, Mistress, fuck--"

"No?" They looked up with a devilish expression. "I don't remember it being your decision to make, slut."

"I'm not gonna last--" Moth cut him off by shutting the clamp onto his clit. He shouted and bucked his hips. There was a chain connecting all three clamps, which made his squirming only stimulate him more. "Agh! Mistress!"

"Cum as many times as you like, toy," Moth purred in his ear. That sent him over the edge and he orgasmed. Moth smirked and began to kiss his chest. They trailed towards his nipple and their mouth covered the clamp. They bit down and the clamp released. Red sighed in relief, then winced as the clamp shut again. Moth pulled the clamp with their teeth and he gasped.

"This is inhumane," he sputtered. Moth gave him a withering look. "Fuck you."

"I was hoping you'd ask." They slid up and kissed him. "You really are just a little fucking brat."

"I'm not little." Moth reached into the box and pulled out a red ballgag. They pushed it into his mouth and strapped it around his head.

"That's better." They flipped over and laid down on top of him, their back against his chest. They held up a vibrator so he could see it and he perked up. They switched it on and slid it into their pussy, letting out a quiet moan. Red frowned in disappointment; he'd been hoping he would be the one to get fucked. "Mm, fuck~"

"Mmph," Red tried to protest through the gag. He reached around and tried to grab Moth's wrist.

"Don't try it, brat."

"Mm!" he grunted. They sat up and turned to look at him. Their gaze was stern and disapproving.

"Get on the ground. All fours. Now." Their voice was cold and he quickly obeyed. His clamps tugged several times as he reached the ground. There were a lot of noises from behind him and he looked over his shoulder. Moth was setting up what looked like a fucking machine. Red's pussy clenched and he had a nearly silent orgasm.

He felt a lube-coated finger prodding his asshole and tensed. Moth pushed their finger inside, pumping it a few times before adding another one. They scissored his hole and Red's eyelashes fluttered. He let out a muffled groan and dropped down to his forearms.

"Such an eager toy." Moth gave him a sharp smack on the ass. "Let's see how well you take this."

"Mm?" They took out their fingers and something else started to enter his hole. It slid in farther and his hole stretched wider. Fuck, it was a buttplug. Moth kept pushing it in and he gasped each time his hole stretched. He'd never taken anything this big in his ass. "Uh. Uh~!"

"Almost done, toy. You alright?" He nodded, panting heavily. The plug slid all the way in and he let out a shuddering exhale. His ass was full and stretched more than ever before. "Good toy."

"Mm~" he whined, moving his hips to try and adjust. Moth rubbed the backs of his legs, deeply massaging his muscles. He looked back at them, a ruined expression on his face. They slid a finger into his pussy, feeling the plug through his walls. "Oh~"

"Good toy," they murmured as he came again, squirting in their hand. They scissored his pussy until he was a writhing, moaning mess. He was so full and so overstimulated. They flipped him onto his back and he looked at them desperately. They took the clamp off his clit and he whimpered with relief. They enveloped his clit with their mouth, licking and sucking the sensitive, throbbing nub.

"Mmph!" he screeched, cumming for the second time in less than a minute. They sat up with a smug look on their face.

"I've got a brand-new toy just for you. Think you can handle it?" He held up a finger, breathing heavily. They took off the ball gag and the nipple clamps. "Already tired?"

"Why are you like this?" he panted. "Fuck, I can't even remember my name."

"You don't need a name, toy." He stammered, flustered and blushing. Moth chuckled and kissed him sweetly. "What do you want?"

"You." It was Moth's turn to blush, pink dusting their cheeks. "I want this all the fucking time."

"I think we can work on that." They patted his cheek. "Think you can handle a couple more orgasms?"

"Y--Yeah."

"I'll take out the plug if you want." He quickly nodded. They lifted his legs and slowly removed the plug from his ass. He bit his lip to try and suppress his moans, but it didn't work.

"I've always wanted to try a fucking machine."

"Yeah? Well, I got it just for you." The plug finally slid out and he sharply exhaled. "All fours."

Red sluggishly rolled over and got in position. Moth caressed his hips, shushing him.

"You want pussy or ass?"

"Pussy. Please, Mistress." They lined up the fucking machine with his pussy and carefully slid the dildo into him. There was a beep and the dildo started fucking him. It moved slowly, pushing all the way in, then almost all the way out. "F--Faster. Please."

"Do toys make demands?" Moth asked.

"Please, Mistress." The dildo started thrusting faster and he moaned, his orgasm building. "Mm~ Oh~"

"Cum for Mistress." He moaned and slammed his hips back on the fucking machine. His orgasm crashed over him like a wave and he moaned loudly. The fucking machine only quickened its pace, so he was orgasming before the first one had even worn off. Each time he orgasmed, the machine sped up until he was a trembling, moaning mess.

After about ten orgasms, Moth finally guided him off of the fucking machine, his entire body shaking. He collapsed in their arms, panting.

"Shh. I've got you. You're safe with Mistress," they murmured, cradling him in their lap. Red looked up at them, his eyes unfocused and his jaw slack. "Goddamn, that's hot."

"Only for you," he said with a faint smirk. They laughed and deeply kissed him.

"You want help cleaning up?"

"Is that a secret code?" he asked suspiciously.

"Only if you want it to be." He shook his head and they smiled. "Let's get you in the shower."