Rainbow Harem Pt. 04: Ruby & Jasper

Story Info
Kinktober Day 4: Strip Club.
1.9k words
4
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cat Scratch Club was an infamous gay strip club. Inside the unassuming concrete building, drag queens and gay boys danced around on poles and gave lap dances to patrons. Moth enjoyed visiting the club after hectic work days. They tipped the performers heavily, which made them incredibly well-liked.

At the moment, they were seated at a small table, cocktail in hand as they watched the performance onstage. A small, brown-skinned boy in only a harness and a pair of red, lacy panties was giving one of the best pole dances Moth had ever seen. He was hanging upside down, legs spread in the splits. Patches of pale skin spread up his thighs, leading the eye directly to his panties.

Moth sipped their drink as the dancer's legs closed. He slowly cycled his legs as he tilted himself upright. He leaned back on the pole and slowly slid down, a blissful expression on his face. The audience cheered as he bucked his hips, the bulge jumping in his panties.

"Well, now..." Moth jumped as a hand grazed over their shoulder. They looked up to see a big, Black drag queen smiling down at them. "What's a handsome fella like you doing all alone, huh?"

"Waiting." They smiled and took a drink. Onstage, the dancer was grinding against the pole, stroking it like it was a cock.

"Well, you're in luck, baby. I've got the perfect thing to pass the time." She swung her leg around so she was straddling their lap. "Much more exciting than watching some silly, little thing dance on a pole."

"Really?" There was a loud cheer as the dancer gave the pole a delectable lick. Moth looked back at the drag queen. "I find it quite entertaining."

"Well, if you insist--" The drag queen stood and Moth grabbed her wrist. She looked at them in surprise as they pulled her back down to their lap. "Changed your mind so quickly? I'm not surprised, they always give in eventually."

"Hm." Moth set down their drink and sat back as she gyrated her hips to the beat of the music. She ran her hands up their shirt, easily undoing the top button. One hand slithered around to the back of their neck. She leaned in, her lips only a few inches from their ear.

"I'm Ruby," she said, warm breath tickling their skin. "You got a name, handsome?"

"Moth." She lightly nibbled at their earlobe and they tilted their head to the side. The dancer's routine was ending onstage and he was collecting his tips from the audience. "Room Four."

"Beg pardon?" Ruby drawled. They held up a fifty-dollar bill and her eyes glimmered with excitement.

"Room Four. And bring that... silly, little thing with you." They nodded toward the dancer and Ruby smirked. She got up and stretched, running her hands up her curves, then turned and sashayed away from them. Moth got up and went to get another drink.

Once they had their drink, they went to Private Room #4, the same room they always took when they visited. Ruby and the pole dancer were already inside. The pole dancer was fidgeting with his harness. Ruby had taken off part of her dress, and a pile of glittery, red fabric was laying in the corner.

"Nice of you to show up," Ruby said, a teasing tone in her voice. "I was almost starting to forget your name. What was it, again?"

"You can call me Sir." They looked at the pole dancer. His hands were behind his back and he was watching them nervously. "And what can I call you, darling?"

"I--I'm Jasper," he said. His voice was small and he was obviously forcing it to sound deeper than it was.

"Oh, don't be shy," they laughed, walking to the bed. They sat and pulled off their shirt. "Well, come on. As pretty as you both are, I'm not just here to look at you."

Ruby shrugged and climbed onto the bed. She sat behind Moth and put her hands around their chest. She expertly pinched and pulled their nipples, nibbling on their earlobe all the while.

"Come here." They crooked their finger and Jasper shuffled towards them. He sat on their lap and looked into their eyes.

"Hi," he squeaked. "Um... it's nice to meet you, Sir."

"Relax." They smiled and caressed his cheek. "You're a very talented dancer."

"Thank you."

"It takes a lot of confidence to perform in front of a crowd in that outfit." He glanced down at his mostly-bare chest. "Show me some of that confidence, hm? I only bite if you like it."

There was a second's pause as Jasper took in their words. He narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"I think I can handle a little pain," he purred. Moth smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"Alright, so who's taking it?" Ruby asked. "'Cause it won't be me."

"Oh, really?" Moth looked over their shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"

"I got more top energy than the two of you combined. And that whole 'Sir' thing ain't giving you any points."

"Hm. In that case, then, I suppose I should be in the middle."

"Ooh, I like that idea!" Ruby smacked their thigh. "Strip."

"You first, milady." Ruby got up from the bed and started to strip from the rest of her dress. Jasper turned to straddle Moth's lap. He palmed their crotch and their cock hardened. "Good boy. You spend any time in the bedroom?"

"A couple lap dances," he said softly. "Usually, people just want me to watch."

"And how do you feel about getting fucked tonight?" Moth bucked their hips and he squeaked, almost sliding off their lap.

"But I've never--"

"It's alright, baby. We can go nice and slow for you."

"Slow ain't exactly my style," Ruby said, returning to the bed. She was completely nude. "I, for one, think we should just let the little boytoy sit and watch. I'm running outta patience, here."

"Jasper?" Moth looked at him and he blinked up at them. "What would you like to do?"

"I'll watch," he mumbled, looking down at Moth's chest.

"Alright. Sit down, then." He sat at the head of the bed, fidgeting with his harness. Moth laid down and Ruby pulled off their pants. She grabbed a condom and put it on their cock. They reached for the lube, but she smacked their hand. "What?"

"Lube is for pussies," she growled.

"May I insist on using it? I won't think badly of you." She glared at them for a long minute.

"Fine." They grabbed the lube and quickly slicked up their cock. As soon as they were done, Ruby slammed her ass down on their cock, taking the entire thing in one go. She squawked, throwing her head back in shock.

"Is this how you always are?" Moth scoffed, shaking their head. "You're gonna hurt yourself."

"I can take it, Daddy~" Ruby started to ride their cock, panting and moaning. Moth just watched, unimpressed at the obviously-fake performance. "Oh~ Oh, yes~!"

"Get off." Ruby looked down at them, her "lustful" expression turned to annoyance.

"Do you want me to fuck you or not?"

"I'm not getting fucked, I'm getting annoyed. Get off my dick." She huffed and got off, pouting. "Jasper. On your back."

"Wh--What?" he squeaked. Moth looked at him, blindly taking off their condom.

"Lie down on your back. It's Miss Ruby's turn to watch." Jasper stammered, but slowly laid down on the bed. Moth leaned down and gently kissed his lips. He sighed and they felt him relax underneath them.

"Fifty bucks only gets you five minutes," Ruby said. They looked over their shoulder at her.

"Then get my wallet and take another fifty," they said coldly. She blinked in surprise but didn't say or do anything else. They turned their attention back to Jasper, smiling sweetly. "You're a very pretty boy."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I think it's time we took that fake cock out, though." They slid his panties off to reveal his pussy. He squeaked, embarrassed at being found out. "Don't be shy, honey."

"I'm not a girl," he mumbled.

"That's alright. I'm still gonna fuck you, if that's alright." He slowly nodded and they grabbed another condom, lubing up their cock again. "Just relax, little prince."

"I like 'prince.'" He smiled to himself and they gently pushed his legs apart. "Does it hurt?"

"You let me know if it does." He thought for a moment, then nodded to them. They pressed the tip of their cock to his entrance, watching his expression closely. He nodded and they pushed into his pussy. He let out a gasp, squeezing his eyes shut. "Want me to keep going?"

"Fuck, you're big~" he whimpered. They slowly rocked their hips, stretching his hole. "More. Please, more."

"Good boy." They kissed his neck as their cock filled his pussy. Soon, his legs were shaking and he was whimpering desperately. They slowly fucked him, listening to his moans against their ear.

"Sir~" His breathing was getting heavy and he was bucking his hips. "Faster~ Please, I'm so close!"

They quickened their pace, softly grunting. Jasper whined and moaned, arching his back.

"There! Oh, fuck~! Please, yes, just like that!"

"Cum for me, little prince." He cried out, shaking as he orgasmed. His body spasmed several times, slowly fading until he was just staring at the ceiling with his mouth open.

"Holy fuck," he breathed. They kissed him, softly chuckling.

"Well, uh, if you don't mind..." Ruby began. She trailed off as they turned and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"I'd like a piece of that action." She smiled sheepishly and they straddled her.

"Well, Miss 'I-Have-More-Top-Energy-Than-You...'" She laughed awkwardly "...tell Sir what to do."

"Ride me. Ride my cock, Sir." They held out their hand to Jasper and he handed them a condom. They put it on Ruby's cock and stroked it a few times, spreading lube over the surface.

"How badly do you want it?"

"God, I want you to make me cum like Pretty-Boy, over there." They carefully aligned their hole with the tip of her cock, then lowered themself. They hissed as their ass slowly filled with her cock. "Damn, that's good..."

"This is how to actually ride a cock," they said sardonically. She barely had time to scowl before they began to slowly grind on her lap. Her breath stuttered and they snapped their hips, jerking her cock.

"Oh~" she moaned, arching her back. They kept going, fucking her cock until she was gasping for air. "Please, Sir~ Ah~! Fuck, you're good at that!"

"You still wanna cum?"

"Yes! Oh, please, God, let me cum!"

"Good. Cum." She let out a strangled moan as she came into the condom, bucking her hips.

"Fuck, goddamn, shit. How are you so good at that?"

"I run the porn company two blocks down." They smirked as she gawked at them. "The Rainbow Agency. Come visit me sometime."

"Only if you're looking for pole dancers," Jasper mumbled. They turned and he blushed at their amused expression.

"I'm sure we could find a use for a pretty, little pole dancer like you." They climbed off of Ruby's lap and gathered their clothes. "Until then, you two..."

"You're not leaving?"

"I have a feeling I'll see you soon enough." They winked, buttoned their pants, and left.