Rainwear Kink: Andrea's Panties

Story Info
A PVC couples' camping trip gets even kinkier than imagined.
830 words
4.52
4.9k
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

"Gosh! What happened, Brian? I'm still trying to make sense of it." Andrea smooths her skirt.

Brian laughs. He takes his Wife's hand as they sit on the sofa. They've agreed to confess for a new Fetish Lifestyle Magazine.

"Well," says Brian. "I've always loved the rain on windows. It's so comforting when you're wrapped up in bed. I told Andrea, it's like being in your Mother's womb. Something like that... Andrea likes it too."

"I do," she agrees. "We often sit in the conservatory with a coffee when it's chucking it down. We sip and shiver as the windows are hammered by the rain. It's quite primal, I think. It's certainly comforting."

"It is," replies Brian. He strokes Andrea's leg. I remember getting soaked through to the skin, on Exercise, in The Army. It's difficult to dry off in the field," he says. He looks off, "You just have to weather it."

"I totally get that," I say. "So, tell me about your fetish life-style." I make notes for the article write-up.

"Well, we both like PVC and Plastic. Brian was a customer when I started making plastic panties. We fell in love."

"We did, agreed Brian. He fidgets a little. His trousers are coming to life.

Andrea notices his hard-on. She stutters and giggles. She takes a few moments to unpack her experience - an experience that the couple share. This is their story.

We got kicked out of The Naturists Club because their being naked is not about sex. We're very active. Anyway, we weren't allowed to wear our PVC so, even if getting caught shagging was a bit embarrassing, it was no big deal. We wanted to have mad sex outdoors. We tried it once or twice before. But it was risky. We couldn't relax incase we got seen. So, we agreed to try camping.

It was a quiet campsite and we soon got organised. It was more about the sex than roughing it. We shopped a bit but agreed we'd eat out mostly. We wanted to ease ourselves slowly into the outdoors life. I guess you could call us glampers. And anyway, Brian has done his bit without creature comforts.

It was forecast rain. We had a flask of black coffee as it thundered overhead. We sat in our matching Mac's and Panties. We started getting frisky as the rain beat the flysheet. We wanted it to crack on our coats and knickers. Brian stuck his bum out of the tent. The spat, spat, cracking of rain on his plastic arse was glorious. I stuck my bum out too. We soon got horny and well, we got horny.

I don't know how loud we were, in our PVC, as Brian fucked me from behind. I was certainly in another world - the rain, my plastic, his cock - in the great outdoors. Suddenly, we heard the tent unzip.

There were three women and two men. They were about 20 years younger than us - we're early fifties. They soon rustled our plastic.

One of the girls, swept Brian's Mac aside and started sucking him off. Another eased me back. I'd covered myself up. She pulled my knickers away from my pussy. They were giving us oral sex as the rain spattered the tent. Our PVC was very cold, stiff and noisy. I was 'on heat' seeing my husband sucked off. The stranger's tongue was amazing on my quim. I was offered a strange cock.

Brian nodded. He watched me choke a little as I tried to take a thick girth in my mouth. I soon got into the swing of it.

The strangers sucked and wanked Brian as the two men entered me. I was sandwiched as they fucked me and my bum. Brian shot his load.

I felt the man underneath grab my hips too tight. My panties took his load as he withdrew from my arse. His spunk hit the inside of my kinky gusset in three or four angry jets. My glass plastic, pink panties dripped and puddled as the second man withdrew.

They watched Brian clean my knickers with his tongue. I wanked him off in his blue Mac and full Panties. The whole situation drove us wild.

As the storm hit the tent and Brian lapped my spunked plastic, I reached inside my knickers and wanked. I frigged my pussy and worked my clitty as the stranger's watched us both.

I climaxed. My cunt tightened and squirted inside my thick creamed plastic panties. That sent Brian delirious. He forgot where he was as he entered my swollen muff. He pumped and it was the best orgasm ever. The crowd looked quite appreciative.

By the time we slowed our breathing down, the guys and gals were gone. It had been a great experience.

We were a little shocked later to see ourselves on an Amateur Porn-site within a week. It made us feel like kinky fetish film stars all over again.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers