Rainy Day Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke that big cock while you play with my feet," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am," he answered.

Chris used his left hand and began stroking himself. He stuck his tongue out again, getting licks of her feet as she ran them up and down on his face.

"Baby, should I be nice and give him a footjob?" she asked me.

"I think he would really like that," I said, "but only if you want to."

"Hmm, do you want my little feet to touch that big cock?" she now asked Chris.

"Mmm," he moaned, "yes, please!"

"Ok, move your hand and sit back a bit," she said.

Chris obeyed.

My wife lowered her feet until they were just above his cock. With her right foot, bare, she spread her big toe and second in an attempt to grasp his cockhead. After a few attempts she was able to get it. Chris groaned in pleasure. Trapped between her toes, she stroked it a few times. Her left, stockinged foot, was used to hold his cock straight up.

After those few strokes with her toes, she lowered both feet until they were each wrapped on either side of his cock. Slowly, she flexed her feet up, using her toes on both feet to stroke his fat shaft. Pre-cum began to leak out.

I checked the time again and figured we had maybe ten minutes until the tow truck was due to arrive. I looked around and noticed that the rain had moved away and the sun had returned. A passerby could clearly see what was going on in this car. Lucky for us, the lot was almost empty now.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat in an attempt to get my wife's attention.

She was focused on her foot work.

"Baby, we have ten minutes if we're lucky," I announced.

"Can you cum before the 'toe' truck gets here?" my wife teased Chris, even raising her bare toes on her right foot to his lips for a kiss.

"Mmm, yes...yes I can," he stammered, I'm getting close."

"Ok good. Just watch my little feet stroke your big, fat cock," she ordered.

My wife picked up the pace of her footjob. Chris obeyed and was watching intently. I was mesmerized with what I was witnessing as well. Not for the fact that this was something my wife has never done before. In fact, she's now done this so many times, I've lost count! There was just something so naughty every time her little feet were enjoyed by another guy.

She was stroking his cock fast and hard with her feet. The contrast with one bare and one still covered in black stockings was sexy. Her red polished toes looked amazing. Coca Cola red, what a perfect name and color, I thought to myself.

Faster and faster her feet moved up and down his fat cock.

"Oh shit," Chris exclaimed, "this feels so good. I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Good! Cum all over my feet," my wife said.

I leaned forward more, wanting to see the ending.

"I'm so close," Chris said, panting. Never taking his eyes off my wife's feet.

"Mm, cum baby," she replied.

"Get ready....it's cumming," he announced.

Chris's first eruption of cum shot straight up, then landed on the stocking-covered toes of her left foot. Just as it landed, a loud truck horn blew, scaring the three of us. I looked to my right, and the tow truck had showed up early. The driver had a clear view of what my wife was doing with Chris. He had a huge smile on his face, mouthing the words, "I'm next, I'm next."

My wife never turned around, she was busy still milking Chris's cock. I looked back and he was still cumming. My wife's feet were starting to disappear from the amount of jizz that he was unloading. She slowed down her stroking, emptying every last drop. Once Chris had stopped cumming, my wife held her feet up and began rubbing them together.

"Well, I guess I'll go get the tow guy set up," I mentioned.

I climbed out of the back seat. The truck driver saw me approaching, but was still watching what my wife was going to do next. He rolled down his window. I introduced myself and pointed to my truck. He briefly looked away and towards my truck, nodding his head.

"Saturday's are premium rates," he said smiling.

"Well, what else can I do?" I asked, "Not many options when it doesn't start."

He eyes again moved to my wife. I turned to my left. My wife was putting her black boots back on, her feet covered in another man's cum. My wife soon stepped out of the car, standing next to me. I looked down, my wife clearly flexing her feet in her boots.

"He came a ton!" she mentioned somewhat surprised.

"Let me get your truck hooked up. Do you need a ride?" the tow driver asked.

"Um, good question," I said.

Chris began backing out of his parking space, pulling away.

"Yes, yes we do," I said.

"I can fit you in here, but it's extra," he laughed as he talked.

"How much extra?" my wife asked, clearly not aware he just witnessed her feet being covered in cum.

"Hmm," he pondered, eyeing my wife up and down.

"Oh just hook the damn truck up already," she insisted.

Our truck was latched and up in record time. He exited his truck, hopping down to the pavement. He was a short guy. I'd guess 5'5" maybe 5'6", and skinny. Young guy, kid almost. And black. He was wearing a black, long sleeve t-shirt, and black gym shorts.

He walked to the passenger side, opening the door. My wife clombed up and in, holding the shopping bag in her hand. I climbed in behind her. Our driver closed the door behind me.

"I think this guy likes you," I joked.

"How long was he watching us?" she quipped.

"Long enough to see the finale," I said sharply.

"Dammit," she responded.

The driver's door opened and in climbed the tow truck driver. I scooted to my right, trying to give my wife more room to get closer to me and a little space cushion to her left. The driver asked where we were going and I gave him our home address. I told him I would figure out what to do with it from there. He entered the address into his phone and we began our drive.

Once out of the parking lot, we were stopped at the lights. My wife reached her right hand over to me, taking a hold of my left. Our driver took notice. He reached to his right with his right hand and took a hold of my wife's left hand. After holding it for a second, he brought it towards his lap. He pushed down on her hand, forcing her to make contact with his thigh. She squeezed my hand tight.

He ran her hand down the length of his shorts, then repeated it. I could see my wife's grip with her left hand loosened. After the fourth or fifth time, she released his right hand. Her hand was palm down, now stroking without his guidance. I used my right hand, placing my finger directly on her pussy. I could feel her wetness through her pants.

As we began to pull off from the light, our driver used his right hand to pull his short leg up, revealing the monster my wife had already been feeling. It was halfway to his knee. My wife immediately took it in her small hand. His cock made her hand look tiny with it's length. She started to methodically stroke it.

She let go of my left hand, "I need both hands baby."

Her right hand joined her left, now jerking him with both. The truck driver just laughed.

"I think we can work something out with these rates," he said.

"Mm, ok," my wife mumbled.

This was going to be an interesting second part of the day, I thought.

12