All Comments on 'Rainy Day Love'

by JonathanStone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
romulus2641romulus2641about 17 years ago
Excellent, but...

29 DD ??? That doesn't even make sense. Other than that it was pretty hot

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Good story, 29DD? So Lacey cheats on her husband with Carey, Hmmm, I thought she was (HAPPILY MARRIED)??? Must not have been THAT happily married.. Over all though a very good story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Descriptoins

I liked the descriptions of the characters and the evolution of the story. The husband died and now the wife is all alone and there's no one else but her son who also loves her to death as his woman and she reciprocates those feelings. A nice little tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
evolution

I, for one would love to see this story evolve and go on and on. I liked your style and the warmth of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Happens After Happily Ever After?

You've got an excellent beginning and build-up for this story, good characters, a sweet love story to go with the sex, but I have two pet peeves- one, body parts don't need numbers to describe them- pendulous, succulent breasts sounds worshipful, in awe, 29DD sounds like a tire rim at AutoZone or a Hustler model; second is what happens after a mom and son decide to share lives and a bed together in the same town they've been in?

Sure, it's a story, but they held off screwing for a year partially because they didn't want to rush things, but also nodding to the taboo against a mother and son to be lovers, then once they cross it, everything's hunky-dory?

You write well, but the tacked-on ending really screws

your story and characters over.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Great fantasy!

Hot, lusty, loving, and free to be with each other. That about covers it.

Great story. I was captured all the way through it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

A mother should have loads of very thick long pubic hair as this one does. It seems more real that way. VERY HOT! Very descriptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More real than fantasy

Somehow this story had the sound of a lot of truth to it. I'm not here to question any of the content, after all we all have our flaws and make mistakes. This was just a great, tender story of a mother and son who became lovers. Like many couples, they shared a little extra spice in their relationship. Just enjoy it, don't critique and criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worthy of a movie

This to me is worth consideration of a movie and should be considered .

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Totally unreadable.

First page alone was all over the place to the point I got a headache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Truly Lit-erotica

I clicked over to this story from a negative comment about it, actually-it said "Unreadable-first page was all over the map and I got a headache...". I'm an English teacher, so I thought, well, here's one I will enjoy moaning over (and not in a sexy way!) But after the first 2 paragraphs I thought wait...what? This story is written very clearly and I am having no trouble following the buildup. Verbose, yes, but for you, it works, because you keep the same tone throughout; the same lyrical prose from start to finish. So...Mr/Ms "liveforthebj"-I suggest you go back to school and take a Literature appreciation class-either that, or put. down. the. bong. It takes a clear mind to follow one sentence to the next. JonathanStone-well done and plausible. The only thing is, I would agree with a previous comment that mentioned it would not be realistic to have them return to the same town Dana raised Carey and live as lovers. But perhaps a future installment would clarify that situation :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unreadable

I've really enjoyed this story. It is not at all unreadable. It jumps around a little, but human memories and strong emotions do that in reality also. The story itself is clear. He has loved her for years as she has loved him but has kept her desires in check to refrain from damaging their relationship. Flashbacks of memories and descriptions of the development of their love are just a part of this. And then she finally surrenders to herself with his strength and comfort. I am no professor of English, but I am an avid reader and I have great appreciation for the written word. I read so much that is really confusing. Places in which 'too' is used where 'to' is appropriate, or 'bored' rather than 'board' are so common and uncomfortable. Basic Grammar and Composition instruction is obviously lacking in many places, as is any concept of punctuation. But, not here. This is very readable and understandable.

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Nice

Nice character build. A very plausible storyline between to adults, albeit related, who love each other, first and foremost, before proceeding on to the inevitable. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous