Raised by Strippers - I Like Danger

Story Info
Sam discovers she likes rough and dangerous sex play.
3.3k words
4.73
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** This is a stand alone story, but is best understood, if you read my previous stories first. I hope you enjoy. ***

Chapter 1

I can't believe it has been five months since I started hormone treatment, and three months since I got these tits. I cup and stroke my large, heavy tits, as I think about how happy I am, to have made the leap to become more of the girl, I feel that I was born to be. And my GOD, I have been enjoying being that girl.

After debuting our twin dance at the strip club, Victoria and I do it at least twice a week now. Victoria was already the most popular dancer at the club, and with me looking so much like her twin, it is like double the pleasure. The club is constantly packed on nights we perform, and the sexual energy is almost overwhelming in the club during our dances. When we finish, Victoria and I always want to run to a private room and fuck like sex crazed rabbits, but we force ourselves to work the main room because this is always the most profitable time to get private dances. Sometimes guys want both of us together in a private room or just one of us, while another guy enjoys the other of us.

One of the dirty little secrets of this club, is that the cameras in the private dance rooms, are more for the owner's pleasure and enrichment, than for the protection of the dancers. Of course, if one of us is in real trouble, Rodney will send some of his bouncers to rescue us, but the "touch and go" policy is left to the dancers to decide when it applies. Many of us are VERY liberal with this rule, and it tends to be very profitable for us. I am not gonna lie, if I can enjoy giving a blow job AND get paid for it, I am definitely getting paid. We all know that the tradeoff is that Rodney enjoys the videos and even sells them, when they are particularly good.

The key to all of this, is that we have the choice of whether a guy can touch and how far the touching will go. However, I think we have all come to realize, that not all guys take it so well, when we decide it is enough. Sometimes they take it out on us in the room, right then and there. Sometimes, we are accosted outside the club. The encounters inside the club are usually MUCH safer, because we have the safety net of being able to signal for help. The ones that happen away from the club, can get VERY scary VERY fast. Since I was experiencing a lot of attention due to our new act, I was also getting a lot of attention from the scarier customers. Some of these encounters get even scarier for me, when a guy doesn't realize until he is intimate with me, that I am a trans girl.

The first time it happened to me, the guy was in the chair in the private room, and I was really teasing him mercilessly. I was dressed in a white lace bra and thong set, with white patterned stockings and a matching white lace garter belt, and of course, very tall white heels. This was the costume that I wore while I performed my last number with Victoria. She was wearing the exact same lingerie and heels, but in a hot red color. We were doing an angel and devil theme, and it is so fucking hot when the devil teases me until I submitted to her. Yes, it always results in a lot of private dances.

So, here I am dancing and teasing this guy. I rub my big lace covered tits along his cheek... I grind my butt on the growing bulge in his pants... I even SQUEEZE my butt cheeks together and grab is cock with them, through his pants. I can feel his cock twitch between my clenched butt cheeks. I love the feeling of power I get from teasing a man and feeling him respond.

Unfortunately, he responds WAY more than I want. As I start to rise off his crotch, he reaches around me and grabs me HARD by my tits, and pulls me back down on him. I try to defuse this situation by laughing and saying, "Not so fast big boy, I want to make your dance last."

He is having none of it and pulls me back down against his growing cock even harder. I am very petite and he is very large and strong. I have no chance against him and I do not have time to flash the signal to the cameras, that will get Rodney to respond. Then he grabs a handful of my hair, flips me around, and pulls my face toward his crotch. While he is doing this, he is pulling his cock out with his other hand. Before I even have time to think, I am on my knees with his cock pushing through my mouth and deep into my throat.

I am very experienced sucking cocks and I am very good at it, but with the speed and violence he does it to me, I have no time to relax my throat and get ready. Once I start gagging and choking, I can't stop. I feel like I am going to actually pass out from lack of oxygen. I start to slap against his thighs and try to push off, but he holds me on his cock with a vice grip. I feel so light headed, I think I even pass out for a little.

The next thing I realize, he lifts me like a rag doll and tosses me over the back of the chair. He tears my thong right off me and shoves his hard cock into my butt brutally. It is lucky for me that his cock is slick with my spit, because I was not ready at all. The pain of this wakes me completely from my groggy condition and I start to scream. He puts one of his big hands over my mouth and stops my scream before I can really get going. He keeps his hand over my mouth as he uses me like I am nothing but a sex doll.

I feel his cock shoot his cum deep in my ass, and then he quickly pulls out of me. He pushes me forward, grabs a handful of my hair and uses it to clean his cock off with. Then he steps back to put his cock back in his pants, an then leaves the private room. I slump to the floor and curl up into a ball.

I don't know how long I am laying on the floor, when I realize that Rodney is shaking me. He tells me, "That was fucking hot as FUCK, Sam. You really made that look real. I am sure as FUCK going to sell THAT tape."

I am still very confused. "Wwwwhat are you saying? Why didn't you come stop him??? Why did you let him keep raping me???"

He looks at me confused. "What do you mean rape? You never gave me the signal. How the fuck am I supposed to know you need help, unless you give me the signal? I know how rough you girls like to play some times, so I just let you go. How am I supposed to know he is really raping you?

"Well he WAS Rodney... What are you going to do about it??? Are you going to at least call the cops?" I demand of him.

He grabs me and shakes me, saying, "Come on Sam, you know we can't do that. If the licensing board finds out that we don't enforce the "touch and go" policy, they will shut us down. And don't forget, you are only 18 and not even supposed to be dancing here. Do you want THAT kind of trouble?"

I realize he is right. I don't say anything. I just shake my head no. Then I beg him, "Please don't tell any of the other girls, especially mom. They will all freak out and then there is no way we can stop this from getting out."

I can see the look of relief on Rodney's face and he asks me, "Is there anything I can do for you? Is there anything you need or want?"

I don't know why I asked for it, but I asked Rodney, "Is it OK if I come to your office and watch the tape?"

He just shrugs his shoulders and says, "It is up to you. Fuck if I care." Then he leads me out of the private room and to his office.

I watch the tape, and I am not sure what I expect to get out of watching it. Am I looking for closure? Some kind of explanation? Some way to come to grips with the fact that it wasn't my fault? I have no idea. I just watch it play out. Realizing that Rodney is over my shoulder watching with me.

As I watch the tape, I distance myself from the fact that it happened to me, and I see what Rodney said, about it being "hot as fuck" for someone else watching it. Without realizing it, my hand traces up my thigh and starts to lightly trace my now hard and very sensitive cock. I see the brutality on the man's face as he rapes me. I see myself, as a thing being used hard and roughly. I stroke my cock faster and with more urgency. I see the moment that my rapist cums deep inside me, and I cum. My cum actually shoots out and plops on Rodney's monitor.

"What the FUCK, Sam??? That's my computer. And did you REALLY just get off watching yourself get raped???" Rodney asks me.

I blush DEEP red as I realize he is right. I did just get off watching myself getting raped. I actually stood here in Rodney's office, my butt still sore from the man's rape, his cum still dripping out of me, and I jerked off, watching it happen again on video.

Rodney sees all of this on my face, and decides he can't take any more. He spins me around and pushes me to my knees and tells me, "Don't think you are the only one who gets to cum watching that. Suck my cock," he tells me, as he pulls his cock out and restarts the video. I don't think twice about it and do what I do so well, I suck his cock. The combination of my mouth on his cock and the visual of me being raped on camera, is too much for him, and he cums VERY fast. We are both surprised when he shoots so much cum all over my face.

So, here I am on my knees, with cum all over my face, after jerking off to video of me getting raped. I am soooo going to need counseling, I think, and I actually laugh out loud. I am not sure what to do with this new information about myself, but I realize I definitely need to explore this new aspect of my sexuality. The question is how do I do this and with whom? I definitely can't bring this to my mom and the other strippers, so who?

Chapter 2

The answer comes to me as I am walking to class the next Monday. As I see Trevor walking towards me, I immediately think of the Bathroom Club. This is how I jokingly refer to my informal fan club of guys, who first took me by force at a football team party, and then again in the boys bathroom at the school. Since then, we meet frequently for sexual play, and not just in the bathroom.

These are just the kind of guys who will indulge me and even enjoy discovering what other rough play I might enjoy. So, I stop Trevor and ask if we can convene a meeting of the Bathroom Club after classes today. His big grin is answer enough, so I continue down the hallway, with that familiar electric feeling of excitement rushing through me.

I don't know why I do it, but when we get together, I tell them all about what happened to me at the club and my reaction to it. I can see that they are a little shocked, but also VERY excited by what they are hearing. At one point, Trevor grabs my hand, puts it on his growing cock and tells me, "Stroke my cock while you tell me about this." Jason grabs my other hand and wants the same. I realize immediately, that these are DEFINITELY the right guys, to help me with this very personal problem.

"The answer is clear to me," Trevor says, "you are one freaky bitch. You obviously get off on guys taking control of you. That was pretty obvious from the first time at the cabin. Most people would have screamed and ran out of the place, but you just got right down and sucked some dicks."

Dave asks me, "So, you really jerked off watching the video of you getting raped? You really like that? You want to do it again?"

"Those are all good questions, and I don't know if I have any good answers to them," I answered. "I also can't deny that I got myself off a few more times last night, while imagining it in my head."

"You know, we can rape your ass any time you want, right? I mean I am always down to rough you up. Actually, I am getting REALLY fucking hard right now thinking about it," Jason tells me.

I answer them honestly, "I think I do want to experience that again, but it has to seem real... It has to feel real. It can't be like right now, you guys all jump me. Does that make sense?" I ask them.

"Yeah, I get it. The fear needs to be real for you. You are a freak. You need to be scared and think it is real. Is that what you mean? Trevor asks.

I nod in response, afraid to say the words, afraid to admit what it says about me.

"Well, get on down here and suck some cock, while we ponder this," Jason tells me.

I don't hesitate and I get down on my knees, where things always seem to make sense to me, and I suck some cock. I may not know what all this other stuff means, but I do know that I love to suck cock. So, I do just that, while they continue to discuss my "problem" and what they should do about it. They agree to wait until I am done and gone, before making any plans.

We don't talk anymore about this for the next week and I stopped thinking about it. So, then late one night, I am walking home alone late from the club. The route I usually take, is along an exercise trail, that goes by my mother's house. Out of nowhere, someone dressed all in black, jumps out and grabs me. One hand goes over my mouth and an arm goes around my throat. The person grabs me with such force, that the arm around my throat actually lifts me off the ground.

I feel like I am choking. I grab for the arm, but it is so strong. I can't budge it. Then other hands grab my legs. "What the FUCK??? How many people are there?" I think to myself. Then another pair of hands grab my arms and pull them out. I feel other hands tearing at my clothes. I hear them rip. I feel the fabric yanking over my skin. I feel the sudden rush of cold air on my naked skin. I feel fear.

I am being pushed over this big log thing, that is part of an exercise station. They tie my wrists to something out in front of me. At the same time, I feel rope going around my ankles, as my legs are pulled wide apart and then tied to something else. I look around to see who is doing this, but they are all dressed in black and wearing those balaclava things, so I can't see their faces. I hear laughter and whispers and I know really bad things are about to happen to me.

I feel someone spit on my ass and rub the spit into my tight ass hole. I hear others spit and I hear the squishing sounds of the unknown people rubbing spit all over their cocks. I feel a tongue on the overly sensitive ring of my ass hole. I would have jumped, if I wasn't tied so tightly. The tongue pushes in, and opens me up. Then without any words spoken, I feel a thick cock push against my tight, puckered hole.

The man holds there... making me anticipate the penetration... He seems to be enjoying my useless efforts trying to push or pull myself away. I feel like he is enjoying my fear and humiliation, as he keeps me waiting.

I am ready to scream... I know it is coming... but it doesn't. "What is he waiting for?????" I scream inside my head.

Then, just as I think he will not go through with it, the man thrusts into me fast and violently. I do scream out this time, "NOOOOO, GOD, NOOOOO..."

I hear laughter, and then the man inside me, crushes me against the log with his full weight, as he continues to drive his whole cock into me. After taking a minute to get used to himself inside me, he pulls out and thrust back into me again, just as brutally. Then, it is a relentless pounding into me, over, and over, and over.

Then, I feel a flood of hot cum deep inside me. My mind is racing and I can't think straight, but the thought enters my head, "At least that will lubricate me and make it feel less painful, when the rest of them rape me." And rape me they do. One after the other, they fuck me like I am nothing but a sex toy, that they are masturbating into.

After the first guy, the others pull their cocks out of me before they cum. They walk around the log and cum all over my face... my hair... my neck... and all down my back.

By the time the last one is through raping me, I am so exhausted, I can't move. Even when I feel the ropes get cut, I still just lay there over the log, not able to move. As I lay there, sore and achy, covered in cum, feeling so humiliated, they walk away and leave me there. As the last one walks by me, he leans down and whispers in my ear, "The Bathroom Club, says you're welcome."

Hearing those words I actually cum. Without anyone even touching me, the whole experience and those words, make my whole body react explosively. Then I think I passed out, still laying across the log with my bare as spread wide to the world. I remember thinking, "How will I ever be able to top THIS?" I also realize in that moment, that I will constantly be trying to top this. The realize that guys were right, I do need it rough and dangerous...

That is the end of this story and I hope you will follow Sam, as she discovers just how far down the rabbit hole she is willing to go. As always, I welcome your thoughts.

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers