Raising the Dead... Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is indeed a picture of that horrid woman, but the cop seems convinced that there's nothing unusual. I never thought that Eve would ever charm anyone, being an autistic walking corpse, but here we are.

Don't worry, she ruins it. Eve stands there with her arms crossed and reaches out to grab the flyer. Without uncrossing said arms. The third appendage coming out from under her robe is not something the officer misses, unfortunately.

"What the..." her eyes turn to dinner plates.

"Eve!" I hiss, angrily.

She looks over at me, then down, and the fourth arm comes out to close the robe that's falling open, as if that's the problem. My eye twitches.

The cop backs up, hand on her holster, "What's going on here?"

Eve takes attention to the officer's reaction and makes everything worse, all her hands pulling back and causing the robe to drop off of one shoulder, exposing her and her abnormalities, putting any questions about them to bed.

Our cop reaches up to the radio on her shoulder, and I'm sure all of our collective assholes clench. Fast twitch muscle fibers save the day, however. Or make it way worse, it's kind of hard to tell. One of Eve's arms snaps forward and the side of a fist comes down squarely on the officers head. She tumbles to the ground in a heap.

"Eve!" I scream.

"Should... I not have done that?" she asks with genuine confusion.

"I... I don't know!" I shout, then sigh in exasperation, "Let's... let's just get her out of the doorway. Help me get her to the lab before she wakes up."

Eli abruptly grabs my hand, "I'm sorry... what's the syringe for?"

"Well she'll wake up any moment," I explain, "Unconsciousness from head injuries generally don't last that long, and we can't have her being... herself, you know?"

"So it's a sedative? I'm a litte uncomfortable with how you phrased that," he says, but lets my hand go.

I tie off her arm and find a vein, pushing the needle in, "Not... exactly. It's a few things, really. Some muscle relaxants and barbituates, sodium pent... you know, other stuff. She should be much more pliant and cooperative when she wakes up."

"I'm concerned that you had this just at the ready," he rubs the bridge of his nose, "Why do we need her to be high as a kite, exactly?"

"We need to know what she knows, obviously!" I shake my head at him, "If she's looking for that horrible woman, and wound up here, we need to know how much of a risk this investigation poses."

"No, she's right," Eve chimes in, staring down at the officer, "Her being very suggestible is important if we're going to get her to have sex with Eli."

Eli and I instantly catch eyes with an equal appreciation for the unexpected, yet entirely expected addition from Eve.

"Eve, I'm not adding 'rapist' to my repetoire of crimes that I've mostly been just an accomplice to until this point," Eli informs her.

"This is also not conductive to anything else we're trying to do," I add, "Also, I don't think she swings that way. Getting a blip on the old gaydar."

"I thought you gave up on getting that to work?" Eli turns to me.

"No, no, I mean figuratively. Like most people mean when they say it. The G.A.Y.D.A.R. box is upstairs somewhere. The hallucinations were a bit too much. Still 30% accurate though," I clarify.

"It will not be rape," Eve says, "I will merely coerce her into it."

"Legally speaking, that's still considered rape," Eli says, "And doesn't 30% mean that it's actually less accurate than-"

"No one's coercing anyone of anything here!" I shout, then follow it up, "Anymore! We just need to talk to her."

"She's very interested in me, I will use that to make her have sex with Eli," Eve narrows her eyes in thought, "It will work. Her being under the influence of drugs will help. She will be agreeable to it."

"This still sounds awfully rapey, Eve," he puts a hand on her shoulder.

We don't really get a consensus on the rape issue, as our officer chooses now to come to. Rather dramatically, as well. She gasps and bolts upright, sitting on the slab. I'm not sure what would cause that specific reaction, but it's also been awhile since I mixed this particular cocktail. Important thing is she's not dead.

We all hold our breaths and stare at her as she just kind of sits there with bug eyes, like she's trying to process something important. Which could be any number of things, right now.

"Wha-" she begins to say before she proves herself unable to handle a sitting position and starts falling to the side, towards the edge of the slab.

Eve catches her, by virtue of being well equipped to catch things, and hoists her back up to a sitting position, and holds her in place. She just stares at Eve with big, spacey eyes.

"You're pretty," she announces, her head tilting to the side, "What's your name?"

"They call me Eve."

"Hi Eve, I'm Karen. Why do you have so many hands?" the cop asks in a curious tone, clearly not as shocked as she was to start with.

"Because I wanted them," Eve says, "It allows me to do more things, and increases my physical power."

"Oh, okay," Karen nods, her eyes focusing on Eve's chest.

"Where am I?" she finally looks up from a long stare.

"You're in our house," I say, hoping that'll satisfy her.

Her head snaps over to Eli and I, having apparently forgot about us, "Oh hi. I'm Karen."

"Yes, we know," I clear my throat, "Listen, Karen, we have a few questions, if you don't mind."

"You can have whatever you want, nothing weird about that. I mean, if she can have extra arms, you know?" Karen says in a single breath.

"...Right. Listen, we'd like to know about the woman you were talking about," I ask.

"She's right here. I think her name was Ava. She has just great tits," Karen turns back and promptly grabs one of them, "Really just amazing. I could motorboat these things all day."

Eve does not outwardly react to being grabbed.

"Not Eve, the woman you were asking about at our door," I put my hands on her shoulders.

"If she was at your door, why do you need me to tell you about her?" she raises an eyebrow at me.

"No, -you- were at -our- door, asking about a missing woman," I gently shake her.

"Missing? No, I've found two."

"Karen, focus. You were investigating a missing woman," I shake her less gently.

"Why would I do that, when I've already found two?" she snorts a laugh, "You're silly."

"You were at our door looking for a -different- woman, Karen. Part of a police investigation," my eyes widen as if that'll make her get it.

"Again, I dunno why I'd do that," she waves a hand dismissively.

"Because you're a cop?" I shake her again.

"What? That doesn't sound..." she looks down at her uniform, "Huh. Would you look at that."

I rub the bridge of my nose. What the fuck did I inject her with?

"But since I found Ada, I think I'm done. I came looking for a woman, and I found some. You're pretty too, but I like the girl with the arms and the tits, so I'mma go with that one," she says, pointing back at Eve, poking her in the tit in the process, "I think I'mma have to give her the old body cavitation search, since I'm an ostiffer and all," she breaks into giggles.

"I don't think she knows anything, Victoria," Eve says, flatly.

"Well she probably still knows it," Eli counters, "I don't think that was the amnestic. Your syringes of mystery predate that."

"They're not a mystery," I say. They totally are.

"Of course, she probably won't remember anything until she comes out of this," he continues, "because someone prematurely pumped her full of-"

I clear my throat, "Thank you, Eli! We're aware!"

"Speaking of pumping her full, I think-" Eve is cut short by Karen making muffled noises while rubbing her face between Eve's tits.

Eli raises a finger in the air, "I'm still not really on board with that Eve."

"That's not really relevant, Eli," she informs him.

"Respectfully disagree," he furrows his brow.

"Why do you have these scars?" Karen reaches up and traces her fingers over the stitch marks on Eve's face.

"I was artificially created out of a series of corpses," Eve tells her things she doesn't need to know, then points at me, "Dr. Victoria Stein assembled my body out of bodies that she, her boyfriend Eli, and her lab assistant Iga, stole from several morgues."

Eli and I both widen our eyes like dinner plates, "Eve," I hiss, "She doesn't need to know all this. Ixnay on the onfessioncay, if you would."

"Yeah, I think you forgot to add our social security numbers," Eli scoffs.

"429-" she begins, before I run forward and clap a hand over her mouth.

"Just because she forgot about being a cop doesn't mean she won't regain her senses and remember this," I inform her, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't incriminate us all."

"Just you, I haven't actually done anything wrong," Eve shrugs with all four arms.

She recieves a pair of blanks looks.

"Related to human remains or unethical scientific work, I mean," she corrects herself, "Creating an abomination might be illegal. I don't think there's a legal precedent for being one."

"...Actually a good question," Eli says.

"Ah, you're not an abumbernation," Karen says, "But I might have to take you in for being too sexy," she idly rubs Eve's breasts like she's tuning an old radio.

"Karen, do you want to have sex with me?" Eve asks her, point blank.

"Finally! I thought playing hard to get wasn't gonna work," she says, giving her one more quick motorboat, "Pull out that berginer, I'mm go knuckle deep til you stain all the furniture."

The joke's on her, I made very certain the furniture in this house is stain resistant. There's been incidents.

"First, I require you to be penetrated by Eli," Eve places one pair of hands on Karen's shoulders, and crosses the others.

"What's an Eli?" Karen tilts her head.

"Not what, who," Eve places a hand on the top of Karen's head and turns her to face Eli.

"Ohh," she nods with a blank expression, "Okay."

Her brow furrows a little bit and she examines him, then looks back at Eve. Then back at Eli. Then back at Eve. You can practically see the gears turning before the eyes go wide.

"Wait," she pauses and squints, "I don't get it."

"I mean you're going to have sex with him before you do anything with me," Eve informs her.

"Um. Nah, I'm not... I don't swing that way, honey," she reaches out for Eve's tits again, only for them both to get slapped away.

"It isn't negotiable, Karen," Eve says.

"I don't do penis," she stares up at Eve.

"Yeah, again, I'm not really on board with this, either," Eli reminds us.

"Quiet, Eli, not now," Eve dismisses him with a wave of her hand.

"No, really though, I'm super gay, sugar tits," Karen says in a loud whisper.

"How do you know? You weren't sure you were a cop a minute ago," Eve says.

That actually gives her pause, but she continues, "That's a good point, but I'm still preeetty sure I'm only into the pussies. Total a lisbon."

"What, like Portugal?" I ask.

Eli clears his throat, "Think she means lesbian, babe."

"Oh. Right. Yeah that makes more sense," the Portugal connection makes sense too, but I'm not going to bother explaining that to Eli.

Eve remains unfazed and just stares her down. Karen seems to actually think about it for a moment, but then shakes her head.

"No! No, no, no. Not touching any gross penises... penii... penae... Whatever the pluribus is, not doing it," she hops down from the slap, "So I'mma just let myself out."

She immediately tumbles forward and faceplants into the floor. Eve appears to have easily been able to catch her. She did not. She does, however, pick her up off the floor and prop her back up on the slab.

She rubs her head and groans, "Just gimme just a minute, but still no-"

Karen stops abruptly as Eve unties her robe, pushes it off her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. She stands there and stares and Karen, naked in all her perfectly sculpted glory, the stitch marks that criscross her like patterns painted on her otherwise flawless skin.

"...Cock."

"I mean, I'll give it a try," Karen announces after a long breath.

That was fast. Kind of absurd to be persuaded to go against your sexuality in such a quick... you know, nevermind. I'm going to be honest, I'm a little proud that my creation can make a full on dyke go to trying dick like that. I'm less enthused about that dick being attached to my boyfriend, but we're a little past that point of complaining -every- time Eli fucks a new woman in front of me.

"I'll... just try, like oral or something... will that be good?" she asks.

"No. You will have him penetrate you and ejaculate in every opening, Karen," Eve commands her. She really doesn't know how to haggle.

We have another long pause of those gears turning in her head, "We'll... um, see how it goes."

Eve immediately grabs her, almost before she's even finished talking. She lifts her with all four arms and sets her down on her knees, then stands behind her, steadying her from wobbling and falling over.

"Eli, bring your penis over here, we require it," Eve barks at him.

"What, just my penis, do I come as-"

"Your jokes do not put your penis in her mouth, Eli," Eve interupts.

He just sort of narrows his eyes at her, "I'm still not really-"

Eve tilts the woman's head back to look at her, "Karen, ask him for his penis so that he feels like you're consenting and he stops acting like he has a choice in all this."

"Can hear you just fine. Standing right here, Eve," he points out.

"Can I... um... have your penis... Mister..." Karen mumbles.

"May I," I correct her, "You mean 'May I' have his penis."

It just sort of popped out on impulse. And now everyone's staring at me like I'm the one acting strangely.

"Tell him you want his cock down your throat, Karen," Eve instructs her, "Make us believe it. Or you will get no attention from me."

She gives us another long pause, before looking up at him, "P-please, Eli," she clears her throat, "I want you to stick your cock into my mouth-"

"And cum down my throat," Eve tells her.

"...And... and cum down my throat, sir. Please," she finishes, breathlessly. I kind of like the added 'sir'.

She looks up at Eve for approval, "I-is that good?"

"Excellent," Eve pats her head like a puppy. Karen appears to give a genuine smile at her.

"Now Eli, approach and present your cock to her," Eve tells him.

He gives that 'I'm about to give in, but I want you to know I don't like this' kind of sigh. I'm familiar with it from when I ask him to participate in a new experiment.

"Please?" Karen asks, unprompted.

He relents, unfastening his pants as he approaches her. I remember that I was going to object too, at some point. Guess it's too late for that.

Eve reaches out a hand to start unfastening his pants, which he bats away, "I think I can handle that."

She relents and goes back to resting one set of her hands on Karen's shoulders. Karen's eyes widen as Eli exposes himself to her. You'd think it was the first time she'd seen a cock before. Though I suppose maybe never so close. No telling if she's a gold star lesbian or what.

She just kind of stares at it, like she doesn't know what to do. It could be hesitation. Or possibly I gave her brain damage with whatever I shot her full of. Or possibly Eve gave her brain damage when she hit her in the head. Still, it should take minimal brain power to figure out dick sucking. If I can make a robot to do it flawlessly that runs on a 12 volt, she should be able to manage. At least I assume it worked flawlessly. Eli wouldn't stick his dick in it. 'I saw what happened to the cucumber' he said. That is what beta testing is for, Eli.

"Take him into your mouth," Eve states the obvious for us.

"I-I know!" she stammers.

Karen takes a deep breath and grasps Eli's soft cock in one of her hands. She leans in and breathes through her nose, then has the gall to make a grimace.

"He smells kind of..." she begins.

"Like a man," Eve finishes her sentence, "Of course he does."

"I'll have you know, my baby has a delightful musk," I glare at her, "You don't even deserve to smell it! How dare you imply-"

Eli clears his throat, loudly, "Thanks for the vote of confidence, babe, but I don't think that's helping."

"Here..." Eve moves one of her free hands behind Karen's back, where I can't see it, and after a few moments pulls it back out and rubs it all over Eli's cock.

She takes one of her other hands and grabs Karen by the hair and moves it forward, "There. More familiar, now?"

Karen takes a deep breath through her nose, "You smells so- MPH!"

She doesn't get to finish talking about how apparently my Eli's cock smells so nice with Eve's pussy all over it. Yes of course it does, we all know here, Karen! It smelled great beforehand too! But yes, she doesn't get to finish because Eve finally gets sick of her shit and just shovels his cock into her mouth. It would be more dramatic if he was already hard, but we work with what we have. I can't blame him for not getting immediately at attention for this woman, when he's got Eve and I standing here. Her lack of enthusiasm puts her at sub-Iga grade sexual enticement.

She struggles a little at first, but it's clear she isn't going anywhere. Eve has enough hands to hold her by the shoulders and by the sides of the head. She's going to suck this dick and suck it right, whether she likes it or not. Actually kind of proud of Eve, right now.

Karen doesn't really take to it, to begin with. I guess we all expected that much. She seems to be under the impression that closing your lips around the head is all it takes. Reminds me of a high school girl with interest that's just doing because she thinks that'll make a guy like her. Which was a problem that I tried to solve once upon a time. It didn't make everyone hornier, as was the plan, it mostly just resulted in an infestation of cicadas and a lot of urinary tract infections. I was young and inexperienced. But I didn't get expelled, so it the learning experience was really a net gain.

While I'm not enthused about -another- woman sucking my boyfriend's cock, I'm even less enthused about another woman doing it poorly. I cross my arms with an irritated sigh to make my feelings on the matter clear.

Eve does start to push her deeper, just a little at a time. Painfully slow. This might be the first time that I've seen her be too gentle with anyone. She also seems focused on doing so, and doesn't seem to take notice of my displeasure.

"Eve?" I announce, "This is not a blowjob, it's a waste of time."

Eli looks back at me, puzzled, "Is her technique not up to your peer-reviewed standard, babe?"

"Joke all you want, it's obviously not. Don't tell me that what she's doing is quality fellatio that you can enjoy," I say.

"Well, no," he nods, "A bit like having my dick in a wet sock. It's just odd that you take such personal exception."

"If someone's going to do it, they should do it right," I inform him.

"I can't really argue with that, I guess," he shrugs.

"She is making progress," Eve tells us, which is only true in the most technical sense, "He'll be balls deep in her pussy and ass soon, Victoria."

Her eyes try to look back up at Eve in surprise, as if she didn't realize until now that she was going to get fucked in every hole god drilled into her body. If everyone they sent to investigate the corpse counter is on that level of perceptiveness, we've got nothing to worry about.

Another half a minute of watching her not service my boyfriend correctly, and I've had enough. Even Iga does better than this.

"For the love of..." I walk up behind Eli, pressing my back to him, reach around and grab that silly bitch on her knees by the hair. I give her a good hard yank, and voila, cock sheathed in her throat. Was that so hard.