Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rani was happy! "Ok, Raja," she said. "Anything is fine with me."

Sleep did both of them good. Raja woke up very early in the morning, when it was still a little dark outside, and went to the attached bathroom to take a piss. Hearing the noise, Rani too woke up. Raja was waiting for Rani as she stepped out of the bathroom.

Raja peeled the clothes off Rani very slowly. First, he undid the knot of her Saree and she helped him take it off. She was in her petticoat and blouse. Raja was getting aroused just by looking at her. Her petticoat was tight and he could make out the outline of her thick thighs. He turned her around and feasted his eyes on her ass. It was tight and he could clearly see the line of her panties. He reached out and cupped her ass cheeks and pressed hard.

Rani giggled, "Aiyo..you have started!"

He said, "Stay like this." And then proceeded to undress. It was easy for him. With a few quick moves he divested himself of his dhoti, shirt and vest. When she turned around her eyes went immediately to his crotch. His cock was erect and was making a huge tent in his underwear. She giggled again, and he laughed softly.

Then he made her remove her blouse. Then her bra. As she lifted the bra off her chest, her beautiful, round boobs rose and fell slightly. Raja could not handle it anymore. He swiftly stepped out of his underwear and his turgid cock sprung up, pointing at her in all its glory. The foreskin was completely off and now the head of his cock was shiny and purple. Both of them could already smell the aroma of sex coming from his cock.

Raja moved his eyes down her body to her crotch, and Rani involuntarily placed her hands down there as if to protect herself from his eyes.

"Take it off!" Raja hissed.

Rani placed her thumbs inside the sides of her panty and pulled it off her and stepped out of them. As she did, Raja stepped forward and held her hands away from her body and feasted on Rani's mound. He gasped and held his breath at the sight before his eyes. Her crotch was very hairy, with lots and lots of curly hair. Some of them at the edge were very long. The apex of her hairy triangle, near her cunt hole, was covered with the most amount of hair.

Rani became very self conscious and said simply, "Hey, stop it!"

But Raja gently pushed her on the bed and she adjusted herself on the pillows. He feasted on her body, his eyes lewd and full of desire and lust. Her chest rose and fell heavily. He could see her nipples standing taut and full, her breasts firm. Her flat belly was not covered with small drops of sweat as she prespired nervously. When his eyes reached her mound, she surprised both of them by spreading her legs and giving him unfettered access! He continued to look down her body - her thick thighs, beautiful and shapely calves and her anklets. He then placed his hands on her hips and turned her on her stomach. She lifted her head and turned so she could still watch as he ogled her. Raja wet his lips as he saw her fantastic ass, so firm and round, the backs of her thighs and legs. He mounted her while she was still on her stomach and carefully placed the underside of his cock on her ass crack and lay down on her.

"Ahhhhh...," Rani whispered softly.

This was the first time she supported the weight of a man and it felt glorious. As for Raja, he was in heaven. His thick cock was pressed between them, against Rani's wet ass crack, and was throbbing and straining to be free. He raised himself and looked down at his cock as a single drop of pre-cum oozed and fell on Rani. He started rubbing his cock on her crack. He felt delirious. He had masturbated numerous times, rubbing his cock on his mattress, but nothing came close to what he was feeling now. The thick flesh of Rani's ass felt so inviting, so nice and hard!

He rose and asked her to turn around. He then crawled up her body, straddling her chest. Ad as she reached her tits, she held her breath and pulled away slightly at the sight of his monstrous cock so close to her face. He grabbed hs cock with two fingers and ran the head on her nipples.

"Ahhhh," she whispered. "Aiyooooo!"

But her hands automatically cupped her breast and fed her nipples to his cock as he alternated from one tit to the other. She was aware of the heat and moistness at her crotch, and as it began to spread from there to the rest of her body, she could not help but place one of her palms between her thighs and rub her hairy mound. Raja saw what she was doing and he crawled back down. She spread her thighs to accommodate him and he placed his upturned hand on her.

She instinctively drew back at this first contact. Raja could feel the warmth and wetness at her cunt on his fingers. He probed and poked until he felt her yield and pushed his middle finger inside her. She was warm and squishy. Her juices immediately covered his finger and flowed down onto the mattress making a big pool. He could smell her sex, and feel her trembling. He was totally aroused. His cock was straining and he had not felt it be so hard, ever.

He rose and went to the table and brought back a few items to the bed. Rani could see him clearly now. I had become a bit brighter outside and the windows let some light into the room though they were closed. Raja knelt between her legs. He held his thick veiny cock in on hand and squeezed some thick from a tube onto it and spread the gel around, all over the head of his cock. Then he ripped open a condom packet with his teeth and unfurled and rolled it on his cock. She sensed that he did this as if he had done it a hundred times previously. Little did she know that Raja had started practicing putting on condoms just the week before.

Rani spread her legs as Raja rested on his elbows, ready to insert his cock into her. "Show me where," he whispered. "Take it in your hand. Put it inside your hole!"

Entranced, Rani reached down and touched his cock, the first cock she ever touched in her life. She gasped at its hardness, at how thick and warm it felt in her fist. As she felt Raja easing himself down on her, she reached down and opened her cunt hole with the fingers of one hand, and directed his cock into it with the other. She had never thought, dreamt or imagined doing this, but all her actions came naturally and instinctively to her.

Both of them let out a deep sigh in unison as Raja's cock made contact with her cunt. Then, quickly, it was as if all hell broke loose. Raja could not hold himself any longer. With a mighty heave and a grunt, he plunged his thick, hot, throbbing cock into her.

"Aiyoh!...Ahhhhhhhh," Rani hissed. She did not want to shout, but she felt a searing pain as Raja's thick member brushed aside her flesh and impaled her and penetrated her with brute force. But Raja was not done. He was full of lust and desire. He was totally lost in his mind. It was as if he was unaware of the woman under him. He did not stop as his initial, first stroke ended. In a fraction of a second, he pulled himself out of her, stopped when his cock head was almost out of Rani's cunt, and plunged in again. He repeated these actions. Again. And Again. Completely oblivious of Rani under him.

Rani was in shock! She was shaking and trembling, feeling the searing pain as Raja pummelled her viciously, repeatedly. She wanted this to stop! Stop immediately. But Raja did not seem to care. But she held onto him for dear life. Her thighs locked on his hips and her arms went around his shoulders. After what seemed like an eternity, but was actually just a dozen hard, long stroked, Raja flopped on Rani. Both of them were panting and gasping. Rani was in tears as the pain spread from her torso. But she also felt like something was lubricating her down there and Raja also sensed it. He raised himself and looked down at his cock as it slid out of Rani's pussy. She too looked down. It was covered in blood! Her blood!

Raja looked up at Rani's tear streaked eyes. And amazingly, with his eyes still locked on hers, he started thrusting into her again. It felt to Rani as if his thrusts and strokes were getting harder and longer. But now it did not hurt as much. She spread her thighs even further, inviting Raja to fuck her harder.

"Yes, Raja. Do it! Do it! Do you like it?"

Words came out of his mouth uncontrollably. "Fuck! Fuck!" Raja responded. "Yes. Yes. Yes." as he continued plunging into her mercilessly. "Oh! Your cunt is so sweet! Fuck. Motherfucker. I want this! Ah! Ah! Ah! I don't want to stop. Fuck! "

"OK, Raja. OK. Ok. Oooooooo kkkkkkk, aiyoooo, apppppa, ammmmmma," Rani grunted as she accepted Raja's punishment.

And when both of them thought it could not get any rougher, Raja neared his ejaculation. He grabbed Rani's tits with his hands and squeezed them. Rani squealed in pain! Raja did not let go. He held onto her tits as if they were reins and she was a horse and he was riding her. With almighty heaves and grunts through gritted teeth he reached his end. Rani felt as if she were split in half. He screamed softly into her ear as his cock exploded in his condom. Rani felt his cock pulsate against her insides and realized that this was the end. Raja collapsed on her and she supported him, still struggling and moaning. After what seemed like ten minutes, Raja lifted and rolled off her. Both of them looked down as his semi erect cock slipped completely out of her cunt. It was covered with blood, and thick, creamy white juices from her pussy. Without a word he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

Rani looked down at the blood stained sheets. She covered her face with her palms. She thought, "Oh god! Is this how it is going to be! So long, so painful!" All of her friends said it would get better as they did it more often. She hoped they were right. Raja surprised her by coming with her to the bathroom as she cleaned her crotch. He poured water on her hairy mound and legs as she used her hands to clean that area. Then after she dried herself with a towel, he bent down and kissed her cunt.

They did not go on any honeymoon. They went back to Raja's house and he took a few days off work to be with her and get her used to the new place and people. And they fucked like rabbits. Raja was insatiable. And Rani went along with whatever he desired. They had multiple sessions during the nights. Two, sometimes three times. Raja used numerous positions and they fucked in all sorts of places - on the bed, on the floor, in the bathroom and kitchen, standing, she on top and anyway and anytime Raja wanted.

This did not stop even after Raja resumed work. They fucked the first thing in the morning, and the first thing after Raja returned from work in the evening. Rani made sure she was clean and fresh for Raja. He had introduced her to oral sex within the first few days of marriage and Rani knew that he loved to lick her cunt and suck on her clit. He had told her to be always ready and clean. He loved the feel of her cunt hair on his mouth and the taste of her juices as he put his tongue into her cunt hole and sucked. She too had developed a desire to suck Raja's cock. She was hesitant and reluctant at first but gradually got used to it and was mostly looking forward to having Raja's thick, veiny, smelly cock in her mouth. She did not care if he was particularly clean. She just wanted to touch and feel it. Oh! The smell! The heat!! She loved how warm it felt in her mouth. How intoxicating the smell coming from his cock was! Of late, he wanted her to give him a blowjob at night when they were sitting and watching the news or cricket or some show on TV. Rani always obliged.

But this hit a snag when Rani developed cramps before her menstrual cycle. She always had a difficult time and was afraid of how Raja would react. But Raja was understanding and did not make any demands during the first two days. By the third day he was getting frustrated and Rani relented. In spite of enduring the pain of her period, she allowed Raja to put his cock in her mouth and fuck her that way. He wanted to ejaculate in her mouth, wanted her to taste his cum, but she refused to go that far. He then asked her to jerk him off with her hands, and she was glad of that. In fact, she liked it better than sucking him off during this time. Oh! The feel of the firm, thick, veiny, velvety cock in her hands as she stroked it. And Raja's moans and groans of pleasure. He made her hold and fondle his balls. How beautiful it was! How many ways could she give him pleasure. And best of all - the way that his cum spurted from his dick! She was fascinated by the amount of fluid he could expel. It seemed never ending!

Raja wanted to see his cum on her. He had seen men do this is porn. He fantasized about this while fucking Rani, but since they used a condom as protection, it was too work much to slip it off and spurt on her, especialy when he was close to his climax. But now, since she was only giving him a blowjob or a handjob, he wanted to see his cum on her. But she would have none of it.

"No way! I will not have that on my face or mouth! Do you think I am a whore? Where do you get such filthy ideas? I told you not to watch those things. When do you see those anyway?"

But Raja knew it was only a matter of time and he knew how to manipulate her into doing what he wanted. He would do it the next time she gave him a handjob, he decided. Rani as usual was engrossed in stroking his cock, oblivious of Raja's plan. As he groaned and got ready, Raja held her hand and moved it away from his cock. He fisted his cock with his other hand and stroked himself to a climax.

"Ooooh, Rani, aiyoh, here it is! Ahhh! Ahhh! Aaah!"

He did not let go of her hand but directed his cock so the cum squirted all over her fist and forearm.

"Aiyoo! Cheee! What is that? Why... apppa, you are so...," She couldn't finish. Raja had gotten a hold of her head and directed the last two spurts onto her face. As they fell on her cheek, Rani let out a loud squeal.

"Aiyoooo! Son-of-a-whore! Why...I told you..aiyoo! So dirty. So bad! You bloody asshole!!"

Raja has never heard her curse before, and he laughed at hearing those words come out of Rani's mouth. But she mistook the meaning of his laughter and shouted at him, once again.

"Fuck! You son-of-a-bitch..I.. I.. look at what you have done! Fucking pervert!"

"It's OK," Raja assured her. "It won't spoil you. Just take it. Go clean yourself. I like it and I will do this again. Get used to it. I have other things planned too. Just you wait!" But Raja was slightly scared. Had he crossed the line? Was he too fast in asking her to do it? She does think I am a pervert. And what about all the other things he wanted to do to her?

For the first time after marriage, Rani refused to have sex with Raja. He tried to force himself on her but gave up after a while. He said, "If you don't let me fuck you, I would have to jerk off. See, I am going to use my hands. Ah! Ah!" But she did not budge.

In reality, Rani did not mind it that much. She loved the way his cum came out of his thick cock. She was fascinated by the creamy, white liquid and actually wanted to feel it on her hands. And it did feel nice and warm on her hands and face. But the way Raja forced it on her really upset her. If he had discussed it with her and introduced her to it, like he did with oral sex, she wouldn't have minded. But not this way. No! He shouldn't have taken advantage of her. Suddenly Rani was struck with a thought that scared her. She did like to have Raja cum on her as she had imagined. But what if he thinks I did not like it and then did not try it in the future? Oh no! I want it! How do I tell him?

Raja had a severe, throbbing hard-on when he woke up the next morning. As was normal, he turned to Rani and lifted her nightie up above her waist and feasted on her ass. She was usually naked under there, but today she had panties on and he realized she was still having her period. He pushed himself against her and rubbed his hard cock on her panty covered ass. Then he gave up when she did not respond. "I will just go to the bathroom and jerk off once more!" he said to himself, and walked to the bathroom

Rani was well aware of what he was doing. The bathroom door was not locked and she could see him standing in front of the wash basin stroking his thick member, watching himself in the mirror. She decided then and there what needed to be done. She got up and walked into the bathroom, and surprised Raja by kneeling in front of him and taking his warm cock in her mouth.

"Oh! Rani! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Raja groaned as he pumped his cock in her. "Your mouth is so cold, so nice. Like it! Use your tongue like you do. Ha! Ha! Yes, suck on my balls!" Rani obliged. This went on for a few minutes. Then suddenly Raja grabbed her head with both his hands and pumped and fucked her mouth vigorously. Rani knew from experience that he was close to ejaculating. He would pump like this and when he reached his climax, he would pull out his cock, fist and stroke it and spew his cum away from her. But this time that wouldn't happen, she told herself. As Raja was about to cum, he quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and was ready to stroke it with his fist. But Rani suddenly grabbed it as it slipped out and started stroking it in front of her face. Raja couldn't believe what he was seeing! She really wanted it on her face! Oh fuck! She wants it! Raja did not have time to relish the scene. And he couldn't control himself! He held Rani's head with one hand, and he placed his palm over Rani's that was flying up and down the length of his cock. And then he blew his jism on her. Spurt after spurt of long, thick, warm cum ejected from his cock and landed on her face, smothering her entirely.

"Oh! Fuck! Rani-ma, fuck! Fuck! Thank You! Thank You! Aiyooooh!" Raja gasped as he saw his sperm on her face. Motherfucker, my wife takes it on her face. Fucking hell!

As for Rani, all she wanted was to see Raja happy and satisfied. And the feel of warm, thick man-juices on her face and lips was just the icing on the cake. She really loved it. She will do this from now on, whenever Raja wants. She looked up at Raja and smiled slyly and naughtily. He was still gasping and breathing hard and holding on to the wall to steady himself.

She said, "You perverted son of a pig! See what you have made me do! I look like a whore!"

"Yes, Yes," Raja said, panting. "You are my whore. See, I don't have to go to whores to get this. You will be my whore. Only mine!!" He watched her lovingly as she washed his cum off her face.

Life went on like this for a while. Raja was offered full-time employment at the factory and this meant he had a regular and higher salary than before and he could afford to buy Rani things.

After about three months, they went back to Raja's house in the village for some festival. All the siblings were also there. For the first time, Raja's parents had all their children and their spouses, and grand-children under one roof. It made them very very happy. Raja's father, Murthy, was particularly fond of this house, having built it with his own hands. The layout and plan and materials were all his. Raja's mother, Sita, looked out over her brood lovingly and her heart filled with a joy she had not experienced before.

As was common in such occasions in these houses, the girls slept together in a room and the men had a separate one. Raja's parents had their own room. While the women chatted in their room, the men drank and ate late night snacks in theirs, discussing politics, religion and such,

But Raja'a mind was elsewhere. He was thinking about Rani, for sure. He missed fucking her. But another thought, and some images were flashing through his mind. When he and Rani arrived early that afternoon, his brother Ramu and his wife, Meena (Raja's sister in law, and Rani's sister) were already there. Raja had gone to the washing area at the back of the house to wash his hands and feet. As he turned and looked up, he saw Meena coming out of the bathroom. She did not notice Raja standing there. She had just taken a bath and had only her petticoat on, which she had tied high up on her chest covering her breasts. This left the lower portion of her thighs and legs exposed. Raja just stared at her fleshy, thick, silky thighs and shapely caves, and he instantly felt an erection coming on.