Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Mama," Meena said, "We forgot to season the rice! We each thought the other would do it but we all forgot. Will not take more than ten minutes. We will be on our way soon."

Rani and Meena busied themselves in the kitchen and Murthy dejectedly sat down to read the newspaper. But the girls had planned this all along.

Meena whispered to Rani, "Go see if my purple underwear and your black one are there in the basket."

Rani went quietly to where the dirty clothes were kept, making sure her father-in-law did not notice her. When she came back to the kitchen, Meena noticed Rani's face was flushed. Rani said, "Akka, both mine and your panties are not where we kept them! I am sure!!"

Meena said, "I told you! He must have taken it! Who else is there? He IS a pervert. I bet they will be back when we return."

Shortly thereafter they said goodbye to Murthy and left. But Murthy was in no state to continue his masturbatory activities. With a heavy heart he took one last whiff of the panties and put them back into the laundry basket.

But Murthy was still very horny and wanted to have sex. "Jerking-off would not do now. I will get Sita when they all come back and have a quickie," he thought to himself..

Meena and Rani exchanged knowling looks and laughs when they came back from the picnic and realized what had happened to their panties. Then Meena beckoned Rani and pointed to their in-laws room. They just caught their father-in-law ushering his wife (their mother-in-law) into the bedroom!

Their husbands had decided to go meet friends so it was only Meena and Rani in the house. They tiptoed their way to the bedroom door.

Murthy said, "Come on! It will be quick! I have waited all day!"

Sita tried to push him away, "Aiyooo, there are girls in the house. What will they think? And did you not have your fill yesterday? You are acting like a newly married man. Like an animal only. What happened?" And she started picking out her clothes to change. She did not realize that the reasons for Murthy's horniness were her own daughters-in-law, whose underwear Murthy had touched and sniffed and mastturbated to.

But Murthy was not to be denied. He grabbed Sita by the waist as she bent down, and lifted her Sari along with the petticoat she was wearing underneath.

"Ahhh, what are you.. Aiyooo, no!" Sita started to say and protest. But inwardly she desired this from her man. Though Murthy was rough and had almost raped and punished her both times last night, she had really liked it. It was after a very long time that he had fucked her properly. In fact she was thinking of their fuck sessions when she was at the picnic, reliving every moment, hoping in her heart that Murthy would continue in the same vein even that night. And nights to come.

Sita relented. Murthy ran his hands over her ass. She had worn her old oversized panties, and it was loose on her ass cheeks. He pulled it down her thighs and took in the view of her hairy ass crack and asshole. And in a flash he had his hands on her hairy mound in front. She was moist and warm!

"Oh! My dear!" Murthy hissed, "How wet you are! You want this, no? You are ready!"

"Shhhhh, stop talking like that and finish quickly. The girls will wonder what is going on and the boys will be back soon!"

"Ok. Ok," said Murthy, hastily. He turned Sita around, pushed her against the wall and lifted her leg. She held on to his shoulders as he supported her thick thigh with one arm crooked under her raised knee, and with the other he held his cock and directed it into her glistening wet cunt.

Sita just watched his cock with wonder. She thought, "Oh my! His size has not decreased with age. Seems like it is getting bigger as he gets older!" She sighed with pleasure as his thick dick entered her and she felt her flesh engulf the entire length of it and hold it tightly.

But Murthy had thoughts of Meena and Rani in his head and he pumped ferociously. He had his eyes closed and as he felt his cock sliding in and out of Sita, he imagined he was fucking Meena. His cock sliding in and out of Meena, feeling her long cunt hair on his cock. Ohh What a feeling!. And then he grabbed Sita and plonked her on the bed with her ass at the edge. He raised both her legs and almost doubled her and plunged into her with brute force. He ran his hand down her ass crack and located her asshole and plunged his finger into it, recalling in his mind how Rani used her fingers to clean her asshole. It was Rani he was fucking now! "Oh! Rani, your cunt is so warm and sweet. Let me fuck it for sometime, then I will take your ass! Ahh! Ahh!!" he hissed.

"Apppa, aiyooo, ahhhhh, ahhhhh," Sita screamed, oblivious of Murthy's inner thoughts. She wanted to goad him to go faster. "Yes, aiyoh, yes.. Fuck me like you did when we were young! Take me..take it.. you want my ass? Don't ask, just plunge it anywhere you want!"

Just outside the door, the two girls looked at each other in utter surprise. Their in-laws were fucking! And incredibly, Rani decided to nudge the door open a crack!! She knelt down and peeped in, and Meena leaned over her. The sight they saw sent shivers of lust and desire and heat through their bodies. Rani felt a tinge of wetness on her cunt, and Meena instinctively clutched her thighs closed.

Sita was spread eagled on the edge of the bed, thighs wide apart and held in place by Murthy's strong arms. She was moaning and groaning in tune with his grunts. He was completely naked. He was sweating profusely, and pushing, pumping and groaning softly as he pummelled his thick cock into her.

Rani and Meena could clearly see his engorged penis pistoning in and out of their mother-in-law's cunt. Creamy, thick liquid was seeping out of it. The juicy secretions covered and lubricated his cock. His enormous hairy balls thrashed against her as he thrust in and out. Sita had a dark asscrack, accentuated by hair going all the way from her cunt hole and past her dark, winking hairy asshole. Murthy was thrusting his middle finger in and out of it, and both the girls could imagine how it would have hurt their mother-in-law.

Suddenly, when they thought the ferocity of his actions could not get any rougher, Murthy let go of Sita's legs and fell down on her and grabbed her tits. His torso became a blur as the frequency of his thrusts became faster.

Sita groaned, "Aiyooo, ahhhh, ahhh, don't pinch.. You are hurting meeee. Ahhhh!"

Murthy was about to come. He stopped and quickly slipped his cock out of his wife and grabbed it. In a fraction of a second he had jumped on the bed and straddled her face. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards his cock. Sita struggled to get out of his grasp but he held on tightly. With two slow strokes of his hand he erupted on Sita's face.

As the girls watched open mouthed, Murthy's cum ejected from his cock in thick, white, creamy spurts and landed on Sita's face, on her nose, mouth and eyes. She still tried to move her head away from the stream of his ejaculate but he followed her head with his cock and dropped every little drop of his cum on her face.

"Ohhh! Amma...Sita...It was soooo fucking goood! I waited all day for this!" Murthy hissed as he flopped on the bed beside her. He almost called out the "Meena", "Rani" but he controlled himself.

Sita slipped off the bed and fell on the floor but she quickly turned away, grabbed the cloth that was nearby (turned out to be Murthy's vest) and wiped her husband's cum off of her face. "Cheee, you are a dirty son-of-a whore! Mother fucker!!" she almost shouted.

Meena grabbed Rani by the shoulder and the two of them slipped away quietly to the terrace. They stared at each other for a very long time, saying nothing, just shocked at what they had witnessed. Then slowly a naughty smile came across Rani's face which made Meena smile also. And within a few seconds the two sisters were rolling with laughter. They laughed so hard and long, and stopped only when they realized their mother-in-law was now in their midst.

"Oh," Sita said, "What is so funny. Please share it with me also. I will also have a good laugh!"

"Oh, no. Athai (mother-in-law), it's nothing," both of them said in unison, shaking their heads.

To be continued...