Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Rani said, in shock. "Really?"

"Hey, he was looking at you too. Remember this morning when you were making the batter for food? I was watching him from the stairs and I saw him leering at your back. You were squatting in your nightie and it was tight around your behind. He was looking at your ass and your back for a very long time, licking his lips. I bet he was looking at your panty line. When you stood up, I noticed your nightie was stuck in your ass, and his eyes almost bilged out of their sockets and he stood for a long time until you fixed it."

"Akka...Don't say such things! I don't believe a word of it!"

"Why? I know what I saw. That was not the only thing. Remember that time when we were here last? You were newly married and one evening you had dropped your clothes in a heap outside the washroom. That night I saw him sneak outside and pick up something from there and go back to his room, and the next morning I saw him put it back there. It was your black underwear! He thought no one saw, but I was waiting and ready. It was really your panty. Believe me. You had a black one that time, no?"

Rani said hetingly, "Wow, really! What did he want with it..."

"Oh, he must have jerked off or smelled it or something"

"Cheee, akka, don't say dirty things.."

"Well, there are men like that you know. He also spends a lot of time in his shed. I wonder what is in there. He keeps it locked. Won't let anyone in there..."

Rani was quiet. She did not know how to tell Meena that she too had felt that way about Raja's dad. She had felt his penetrating stare and it was as if he was stripping her naked just by looking at her. It made her skin curl. And he did not even disguise his intentions! Rani could not believe what her sister said. Could it be true? Was he really a dirty man?

Meanwhile. Meena was saying, "I think I might like to be fucked by an older man, much older than Ramu." And she giggled and looked at Rani.

"Akka! What is this you are saying! Aiyooh. No, really? Don't even think about it!"

"Why not! Older men have cocks too you know. Yes, I think I will like it. I may not do it anytime, but nice to think about it. Lots of men will be ready if we just say yes. Actually, young boys too! What do you think?" And she laughed.

Rani hoped Meena was joking. But in truth, Rani herself had thought about this. She had noticed a couple of good looking older men in the market and had thought about them, but not seriously. And then there was that boy next door, what was his name? Manoj, yes. He was about her age, he was fat, almost obese, a huge, big body, not lean and muscular like Raja. They had exchanged a couple of glances and she could sense the excitement in his looks.

Rani looked at Meena who was tapping her feet on the ground and staring up at the sky. Then she turned suddenly to Rani and asked, "Hey, have you seen anyone fucking? Like in real life?"

Rani almost jumped up at hearing this, "Whaa...Akka, what happened to you today? Why..."

Meena just shrugged. "Have you?"

"No!" Rani lied, waiting to see what Meena was upto.

"I actually have. You know that lady who used to work in our house, Devaki?"

Rani was surprised, "You saw her.. Doing it... with who?"

"Appa!" Meena replied.

"WHAT!!" Rani screamed. "Appa! Our father! Shut up! Shut up! No Way!"

"I saw them," Meena said, matter of factly. "I don't think it was their first time..."

"Aiyoh! You are horrible! You are lying!"

"Nope. It was behind that new room that appa built for your wedding. I could see from upstairs..."

Rani closed her ears with her palms, "No.. no .. no. I don't want to hear it!" But inwardly she wanted to know more.

Meena continued, "He had his lungi (a type of sarong that men wore) hitched up to his hips, his chaddi (loose shorts) down to his knees. And his... his thing in her mouth. She was kneeling down. Aiyooh! You should have seen them. He was pushing into her like a mad animal. Then she got up and turned away from him and lifted her saree. Of course she wasn't wearing anything under there. I could see her big ass. Appa lifted his thing with one hand and poked her and put it in. She supported herself on the wall. After some time I saw appa pushing and pulling fast. He must have finished quickly. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her saree and slapped her naked butt. She laughed and slapped him lightly on the hand. Can you imagine! I could tell this was not their first time. And wouldn't have been the last."

Meena stopped and looked at Rani with a sly smile. "What? You don't believe me?"

"What was I doing? Where were the others, then?"

"Oh! It was that day when we were supposed to go shopping for shoes. I had a splitting headache and decided to stay back, remember? I guess appa and Devaki were not aware of it."

Rani was quiet. "I don't know..maybe I do..appa doing it with another woman.. Can't believe it!"

Then she shocked herself and Meena by saying, "Akka, I... I ... actually have seen... Amma and Appa (Mother and Father)..."

Meena jumped in,"What! You have? When? How? Aiyoh! Even I have not...tell me more!"

Rani said quietly, "Do you remember the time last year when we lost power in our part of town for about three days? I was afraid to sleep in my room, so I slept in the hall beside amma-appa's room. The next morning I heard some noise and woke up suddenly. It was still dark and I was confused and sleepy. I heard the noise was coming from their room and in my sleepy state I pushed open the door. And.. and..."

Meena exclaimed, "And what? They were fucking?"

Rani said, "Shhhhh. Aiyoh...Yes. I could not see properly since it was still dark in the room with the windows shut. But I stood still and when I got used to the darkness I could see appa on top of amma..."

"Were they naked?"

"Aiyooh. Look at you! No.. they had the covers on but amma's legs were spread out and I could see appa lying between them. He was rising and falling and both of them were making noises and grunting..."

"What else?" Meena asked, now clearly excited.

"What.. no..nothing more."

"C'mon. You did not wait till they finished?"

"Hmmm..mm No. I did not. I was afraid they would see me and would be really bad. But I saw appa grab amma's .. you know... tits and bit and suck. Aiyooh!! I haven't thought about it till today. I wanted to forget what I saw. But how can one forget?"

"Hmm..so now you agree. Older people fuck!!"

"But, Amma and Appa.. never imagined!"

Meena was curiou now, "So did you see them the next day also?"

"No...hmmm .. actually I did hear them groaning and moaning the next day also. Fuck! I tried to push the door open but it was locked this time! I was sure amma had seen me that day and so made sure it was locked."

"Wow. That is something!" Meena exclaimed.

Both the girls were quiet for a while. All this talk of sex aroused Rani and she felt a tinge of coolness in her crotch. Suddenly images of that fateful night when she saw her parent having sex flashed in her head. She could sense the wetness on her panties and realized she was creaming in her cunt! She fidgeted and moved her legs and tried to smother the sensations but she desperately wanted to put her hands on her crotch and rub it.

When Meena and Rani went back downstairs to sleep they found that the other two sisters had occupied the only bed in the room. There was only room on either side of the bed on the floor for one person. Each of them spread a mat and lay down to sleep, one on each side of the bed. Meena fell asleep soon thereafter, but Rani was kept awake by what she and her sister talked about earlier. She was getting aroused even more, recalling the conversation. Suddenly she thought about Raja. Then about her father and mother having sex, that boy Mahesh, the old men in the market who leered at her everytime, the her father-in-law. She couldn't help the irritation and the sensation in her crotch. She had to get some release. She looked across at Meena from under the cot. She was just about six feet away, but her back was to Rani and she seemed sound asleep. Rani slowly raised her nightie and bunched it at her waist and placed her hand on her crotch. It felt so good! Her hairy patch was already wet, and her finger went into her cunt hole smoothly and easily.

With her thumb she started twirling the hard, protruding knob of her clit. Her other hand kneaded her tits and she could feel the tautness of the flesh, and the hard nipples through the fabric of her nightie. She did not rush, or make any sudden movements. She relished the feeling and wanted to prolong her joy. She inserted different fingers into her cunt, sometimes two or three at a time. After a long, long time, when she reached her release, she buried her face in her pillow to muffle her moans. Her body shook and she squeezed her thighs together as wave after wave of intense pleasure raked her body. She felt the slimy, sticky juice pour out of her pussy onto her fingers and thighs. She raised them to her nose. The smell was heavenly! It was the scent of sex and she couldn't get enough of it. She put a finger into her mouth and tasted the salty, slimy, thick juice. Fuck! It was so obscene and erotic and good! She was not surprised that she masturbated but was shocked to realize that the last image as she climaxed was one where she was being fucked by her father-in-law, and by the two other older men she kept seeing in the marketplace. Aiyoo! What was going on with her? Wasn't Raja enough?

Meena was not really asleep. She had a keen sense of hearing and she knew from the soft, soft moans coming from Rani's side of the room that her little sister was fingering herself. She strained to hear the different sound that Rani made and could make out when she climaxed. Meena smiled to herself. Wow! Her little sister rubbed one out with others in the room!

After a while she dozed off, but awoke with a start hearing her baby cry. She got up and took the baby and tried to hush it. She looked around and realized it was still very dark. The two sisters on the bed were snoring softly. She looked at Rani who had her back to her and was also sleeping soundly. She took the baby and walked out of the room so as to not disturb the others. She walked the length of the long hallway back and forth calojing her baby to sleep. She heard a few voices somewhere in the house and in her curiosity, she went to investigate. She realized it was coming from her in-laws room.

That night with all the children and grandchildren in the house, Murthy's wife felt magnanimous and allowed him to fuck her. Murthy took full advantage of the opportunity. His mind was filled with images of his naked daughters-in-law. He was fucking both of them on his bed. Each of them taking turns, one sucking his cock while the other took his balls in her mouth. He licked their cunts and drank their pussy juices, and slathered their tits with his saliva. He inserted his finger into their assholes till they cried out.

Murthy's wife was struggling under him, groaning and moaning in protest as he punished her viciously. He seemed to be possessed. He grabbed her hair for support and rammed his cock into her mercilessly. He was grunting and shouting uncontrollably, staring at her with his eyes bulging with desire and lust. Little did she know that Murthy, in his mind, was fucking her daughters-in-law, Meena and Rani, taking turns on their ass and mouth.

Murthy grunted like a wild boar as his cock erupted into his wife. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he hissed as long, warm ropes of cums spewed from him into her womb. And she silently sobbed at her treatment. "Aiyoh, you mad man! You son of a bitch. You are treating me like a whore! You hurt me!"

Meena realized her in-laws were having sex! And by the sounds of it her father-in-law was almost raping his wife. She silently retreated to the bedroom, Her baby was asleep by now and she placed it in its cradle and lay down on her mat. But she couldn't sleep.

She was aroused hearing her in-laws fuck. She tried to ignore the sensation, but her hands went involuntarily to her crotch. She finally gave in and started fantasizing about getting fucked by Murthy, her father-in-law. Fuck! Is that what she wanted? Was she lusting after her husband's father? Suddenly his image was replaced by another man's, this one as old, but more muscular and lean. She cleared her mind to try and figure who it was that entered her fantasy. She realized with a great shock that it was her own father! The image of him fucking that Devaki woman became vivid in her mind and minute details of that incident came back to her. The way he pushed her dress up and held his cock, directing it into her hairy cunt. He spit on his hands and cupped her cunt and moistened it. The woman did the same. She could clearly see him rolling back the foreskin and the shiny head of his cock as he slipped it in her. What was it? Something was nagging her. Then the realization hit her that his cock was huge, much bigger than her husband's! Wow! And his loose, black balls hanging down behind his cock were slamming her ass as he fucked. Even in the bent position she was in, the woman reached back and fondled his balls. Her father stopped fucking and just stood there watching the woman's fingers carassing and squeeezing his balls.

Suddenly Meena reached her climax. In her head, that huge cock and was right in front of her face, with her father's hand flying on it, jerking it off. The balls slammed her chin as he plunged it into her mouth! He rammed his throbbing member in and out of her face and pulled it out completely as he ejaculated. Cum rocketed out of it onto her face, nose, lips and inside her mouth! Oh God! What was she thinking! Why? Why now of all times! Damn! She cursed, but the sensation of her climax and waves of pleasure rolling over her body were exquisite. She kept her fingers in her cunt for a long, long time, until she finally dozed off.

Murthy was not done. He spent some time after their first session planning on what he would do the next day to see his favorite girls naked. All of them, except him, were going to the river bank for lunch and a picnic. The girls would get up early and take a bath. He would be ready! Fuck! He was filled with lust once more thinking of their nude bodies, their tits, thighs, hairy cunts and assholes. He couldn't wait. And what else? They would leave their dirty clothes behind. They would be washed only the next day. He would have a field day with their underwear! Dirty, smelly, crusty, panties and big warm bras!! Fucking hell! Within an hour he woke his wife up and turned her over and fucked her doggy style. She protested, but in vain. Murthy was not to be denied. He parted her asscheeks and in the dark, felt for her asshole. He rammed his finger into her stinking, hairy asshole and kept it there until he was about to come. He pulled out of her in a flash as he came and his cock erupted on her ass. It trickled down her ass crack and he coaxed some of it into her asshole, thrusting his finger in without a heed for her. She squealed at the hurt it caused. But Murthy did not care. He pushed her away when he was done and flopped on the bed. He heard her say between sobs, "Oh god! What got into you today? You were never like this. You are worse than an animal!"

The next day Murthy located himself strategically in the shed when Meena and Rani were preparing to get ready. His wife had already bathed but he was not interested in seeing her. When the time came, he called out to no one in particular, "Oh, the water pump was acting up yesterday. I will go and take a look." Everyone was busy with some thing or another so no one paid any attention to him.

Meena came in and undressed. Murthy was ready. He had his lungi (sarong) up around his waist and his thick, erect cock jutting out of his shorts and he was already stroking it in anticipation. Meena undressed completely and then squatted down. Murthy realized what she was doing - she was taking a piss! Sometimes women did this. Instead of going to the toilet to piss before their bath, they just pissed in the washroom. He saw the relief on Meena's face as she completed her peeing. Then she got up and started her bath. This was something Murthy had seen many, many times before. But it still excited him to see her. Her boobs that small and tight before her pregnancy and motherhood, were now humongous! Her nipples were big and her areola were very dark. Even from where he stood, Murthy could make out the fine veins on her tits. She still had a small protruding belly but that just added toher sexiness. Her thick, juicy thighs and rounded ass cheeks jiggled with her every move. He could clearly see the long hair on her crotch. Murthy did his utmost to not ejaculate. He wanted to save it for later. He nxt wanted to see Rani. And then when all of them were away, he would play with their panties and decide if he wanted to spurt his seed. But for now he was satisfied in going to the brink and back.

As he saw Meena completing her bath, he let himself out of the shed and made like he was gardening. From the corner of his eye he saw Meena get out, and he busied himself until he saw Rani walk into the washroom.

Rani chatted with Meena as they passed each other outside the washroom. She saw that her father-in-law was busy at the waterpump. What had akka said last night? That he was "always in his shed doing something? Hmm.. doesn't look like that now. He is working hard, getting the pump fixed for all of us!"

Murthy hurried into his shed and peeped into the washroom just in time to see Rani completely naked. She hesitated a bit and then let her hands go to her crotch and cover her hairy mound. Murthy implored silently, "Come on. Put your fingers in! Jerk off! I know you are not satisfied with my son. Come to me! I will satisfy all your desires! Yes, poke your cunt, rub it! I want to see you!"

Rani moved her hand around between her thighs and then took her hand to her nose and smelled it. Simultaneously she moved her other hand down and repeated the actions with that hand. Murthy almost shot his load seeing this. He wanted to smell her fingers so badly, smell her sex and juices. But Rani stopped after a while and began her bath. Murthy stoked himself slowly. He had seen Rani naked before but today she looked particularly alluring and sexy. He revelled in the view he was provided and drank her in. Her tits stayed taut even as she moved around, the water beaded on her shining thighs and ass cheeks, soapy water swirled around her navel, he could see her long pubic hair from behind, and as she turned and bent he saw her dark, hairy asshole opening and closing. Damn! He straightened his cock inside his shorts and tore his eyes away from the hole and walked out of the shed as Rani neared the end of her bath.

The others left for the picnic just around lunch time. With no one else in the house to bother him, Murthy pounced excitedly on the basket where the dirty clothes were kept and carefully removed Rani's and Meena's panties. He went to his bedroom, filled with anticipation and lust, and lay down on the bed and inhaled the sweet scent of sex and cunt juices and piss from the panties. He placed one on the pillow and another on the bed, ready to lie face down and enjoy the sensation of his thick cock on the fabric of the panties on one hand and the aroma of pussy, when he heard the front gate squeak. Someone was coming!!

He quickly got up, put on his lungi, shorts and shirt hurriedly and rushed out just in time to see Rani and Meena walking to the back of the house, as there was another entrance through the kitchen. Fuck! He straightened his cock in his shorts and grabbed a newspaper and walked to the kitchen and opened the door casually. "Hey, what happened? What about the picnic?" He hoped they did not see his still thick, cock, prominently pushing against his lungi.