Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her head back and was towelling her wet hair, oblivious of Raja's presence. The petticoat was tight against her chest, profiling her beautiful, motherly boobs. Raja could see her taut nipples and dark areolas through the almost transparent material of her white petticoat. Then she bent forward and threw her hair down and started toweling in that position. Her petticoat now tightened around her fantastic ass. A wedgie ran down the middle and clearly outlined her ass cheeks. Raja looked around and quietly slid beside an old shelf, hiding himself from Meena's view. She now moved to another area behind the wall thinking she could not be seen, but she was mistaken. She was clearly in Raja's sights and he dared not move or breathe. Meena lifted her petticoat and used the towel to wipe her thighs and crotch. Raja could now see more of her thighs. Then she quickly wiped her behind with the towel and her ass crack and ass checks were visible to Raja for a few seconds. Raja stood with his mouth open and the images burned into his memory. Meena leaned forward and picked up something from a bunch of clothes placed nearby. It was a dark blue panty.

She lifted her petticoat once more and stepped into her panties and as she pulled it and adjusted it over her hips, her ass flashed once again. Raja was so close to her that he could hear the elastic band of her panties snap as she rolled her fingers and adjusted them. Then she ran her fingers down the sides of her panties over her cheeks. Next she picked up a black bra and straightened it. She held it with her mouth and with quick, rapid, practised moves, she undid the knot of her petticoat over her chest and let it fall to her waist. And in a flash she had her tits covered by her bra and was fastening the clasp. But not before Raja had a quick glimpse at her magnificent, round, heavy boobs. He could clearly see the blue veins on them. She then took her sari and draped it loosely around her and walked into the house to get dressed properly. Raja was left stunned by what he saw. He could also feel the drops of pre-cum that had oozed out of his cock onto his underwear.

Now as he sat chatting with his brother and brothers-in-law, he replayed those images. What a fantastic woman! She was just as tall as Rani, but motherhood had changed her. She had put on fat at the right places. Her arms filled out the sleeves of her blouse. Her tits obviously had enlarged, and her thighs seemed thicker and fuller. As the chatter around him droned on, he recalled the early days of his brother's marriage when they were at this very same house. He used to wait for the chance to observe Meena, thinking how lucky his brother, Ramu, was. Getting to fuck a wonderful woman like Meena. He also managed to get his hands on her underwear a few times without being seen. He inhaled the essence of a woman for the first time, noticed how sticky the crotch area of her panties was and how the juices were smeared on it. He also saw some fine, curly, pubic hair on them on occasions. He wondered if we would be able to get his hands on her underwear again. Raja felt his prick getting hard just thinking about Meena.

Ramu was getting bored with the conversation with the others in the room. He just wanted to be left alone with his thoughts. Thoughts that centered around a cute little lady he met at work last week. Why did that particular girl come to mind, he asked himself. Why her and why now? Then it struck him like a thunderbolt! She reminded him of Rani! The same height and built, similar complexion, the very same thick thighs and ass. God! That was it. Man, Raja is a lucky guy. Getting to fuck a girl like Rani. He had noticed the glances that Rani and Raja kept exchanging. There was obviously a lot of love there. There was also lust. He could see that they kept each other happy. How long was it since they got married? Three months? Time enough for Raja to have started kinky sex. What did they do in bed?

He, Ramu, himself had already fucked Meena in the ass within two or three months of getting married. Meena was a willing partner. He knew it was painful taking his thick cock in the ass. Hell, it hurt him too. But it felt so fucking good. And her asshole was beautiful and perfect!

He recalled the first time they had anal sex. She was taking a bath and he had pushed the door open. She was shocked but when she saw that he was fully naked and his erect, thick, throbbing cocj, she realized he wanted to fuck her. Little did she know what was on his dirty mind! He soaped her body and washed it, and then all of a sudden started fingering her asshole. She protested, but he had already inserted a soapy finger in. It was so tight, it hurt her and his finger. He pulled his finger out and washed her asshole with soap and as she watched open mouthed, he knelt down and licked her asshole.

"Aiyooh!" she had shouted. "What! Dirty..man,,,Ahhhh no!!," she protested as Ramu rose and placed his cock next to her asshole, spread her ass cheeks and pushed. The soap helped a bit and within seconds his thick cock was in her ass. Without realizing he was causing her a lot of pain, and that she was shrieking and in tears, he pounded his thick stub in and out. Fuck! Her asshole was so tight! He had not imagined it would be so hard, but it felt so good. He drove into her, almost knocking her down. She bent forward thinking this angle would reduce the pain. But this only exposed more of her ass and asshole to him, energizing him even more and he growled as he pummelled her. Then he was done. His cock throbbing and pulsating as he ejaculated into her.

Ramu smiled to himself recalling that incident. They never spoke about it but the very same night, he had done it again. This time he used a liberal amount of Vaseline on his cock. And Meena too scooped up some from his jar and fingered her ass and spread it inside and around her asshole. It was not so painful the second time around. From then onwards, it was normal for them to have sex this way. But she was a mean little bitch. She allowed him to ass-fuck her on the condition that he lick her asshole before he did it. So he did it, and became quite adept at it. She never let any hair grow there and he wasn't sure how she managed that. But lick her asshole he did. He came to savor the feel of the puckered skin on his tongue, and was aroused by her moans and squeals as he did it. Meena also allowed him to fuck her in the ass during her Period. It was messy, but Ramu liked it that way. He thought, "Would Raja and Rani be doing it? Man! Wouldn't it be great to fuck her! See her asshole and cum all over her ass! Goddam!"

Both Raja and Ramu had a lot to drink that night. The local hooch was potent and it knocked them back and before long all four men were nodding off.

Murthy (Raja's father) was in his late forties. He was a soft-spoken man who placed his family first. But his appearance and demeanor belied the real virile, horny, randy man that he was inside. He had wandering eyes. He secretly lusted after the girls and women he encountered. But since he could not act out his fantasies, he developed a voyeuristic approach. But he could only practice it in the confines and safety of his house. He had plans.

He inherited some money and the land from his father and built the house with his own hands, right from the foundation to the roof. The house was not grand or modern, but fit the general plan of those in the village. A hall, kitchen and a few big bedrooms, two toilets at the back of the house, a large washroom for the women and a smaller one for the men. They had a large backyard, covered with trees and shrubs. And a shed/workshop where Murthy kept his tools and spent most of his time when not farming. He planned the house in such a way that his shed shared a wall with the women's washroom. And it was on this wall that Murthy drilled small holes at multiple locations so he could peep into the washroom. He made sure that the holes were not visible from inside the room, and also hidden from view in his shed.

Oh! The number of ladies and girls he saw over the years, all in their naked glory, just for him to see. The different ages, shapes and sizes and colors. Fuck! Who needed sex with them when he could just see them nude and fantasize. He did not care if they were pretty or sexy or ugly. He was driven by the feeling of control he had over them. He was sure some of the women weren't seen naked even by their husbands, and here he was, able to see every inch of their body without their knowledge. He was not satisfied just to see then bathe in the nude. He wanted to see them undressing, taking intense pleasure in seeing them peel off their clothes and gradually display their wares. Man! Life was good!

As a leader in the farming cooperative he had to go to the city of Kodai once every quarter to negotiate prices of crops. They had provided him with a cheap hotel to stay. But Murthy had made other plans and knew what he wanted. After checking into the hotel, he went to another better looking one and checked in there, paying with his own money. He took a stroll to a nearby tea shop and had tea and started walking back when another young man walked in step beside him. "Sir, college girls, mamis?" Murthy did not look at the man, but silently and surreptitiously slipped a piece of paper with his hotel and room number. "Sir, 500 one hour" The man said. Murthy just nodded, "Less than twenty years, OK?" and hurried to his room.

The girl looked young but Murthy knew she would be at least twenty-five years old. Just like that, he became an adulterer, and no one else was the wiser. He was forty-four years old and had sex with a woman other than his wife for the first time, and he made full use of his alloted hour. And he repeated the process without fail each time he went to Kodai. It was only a matter of a few hundred rupees after all and he was the leader of the cooperative not for nothing. No one questioned his finances. He made meticulous plans and always made sure it remained a secret.

God! The variety of girls he fucked. College girls, newly married ones, experienced older ones when it suited him, pious looking fair brahmin women, muslim women, tribal girls from the nearby forest, dark shudra local girls - he did not discriminate. They were all the same in bed, with a cock in their cunt or mouth. They licked him everywhere, sucked and swallowed on his command. They satisfied his every sexual desire and fantasy. He was surprised at what he could make them do with just the promise of more money.

When he was back in his house, he was always desperate for women to fuck but hid his desires, lest it be a mark against his prestine reputation. He did not want to appear too eager to go to Kodai. But then his elder son Ramu's marriage with his cousin was fixed and Murthy got busy in that and lost his chance to be the one to go to Kodai the rest of that year.

His desperation increased. He fucked his wife regularly but that wasn't enough. He was ready to go two or three times a night but she wasn't interested. Murthy wanted to fuck someone very badly. He resorted to masturbating, sometimes twice in a day, thinking of his times with whores in Kodai and also of the girls and women he saw in town and voyeured.

But suddenly there was a new girl in his house! Ramu's wife, his daughter-in-law! Fuck! She was a goddess if ever there was one. So innocent, so fucking alluring, so breathtakingy sexy. But she was his daughter-in-law. What was he to do?

From the safety of his shed, he peeped into the washroom when Meena was taking her bath. He saw his daughter-in-law in all her glory. Totally nude, totally oblivious to the old pervert voyeuring her. Murthy ogled her thick, silky thighs, the hairy patch at her crotch, beautiful rounded tits. The soapy water flowing from her head, between her boobs, and down into the area of her cunt. On some lucky days he also saw her masturbating! Some days she did it standing up, holding on to the water pipe for support. On other days, she would pump her fingers into her cunt while squatting. She always faced away from the door which meant she was facing him. Murthy would take out his hard cock on such days and stoke himself in sync with the movements of Meena's hands on her pussy!

Fuck! What a lucky guy his son was. He was sure they were fucking like rabbits. But why did she have to masturbate? Ws she not satisfied? Murthy peeped in on Meena almost every day. He fantasized about fucking her while in bed with his wife. Images of Meena were burned in his brain and he recalled them lustily wherever he was, even after Ramu and Meena moved out. But there were other opportunities, as when women from other families visited and stayed over. Murthy peeped on them too.

A few years later his younger son brought his wife home. Oh! Rani! What a girl? What a shape! Fuck! She was an angel. Flat belly, more hair on her pussy than Meena, thick inviting thighs, full rounded boobs. Meena was now a mother and had lost a bit of allure for him, but he peeped on her whenever he had the opportunity just the same. Meena had put on weight and fat, but at the right places. Her boobs were humongous, thighs stick thicker than he had seen them and she never shaved her cunt hairs. When she turned away and bent down he could see her dark, hairy asshole! But back to Rani! Unlike Meena, she never masturbated. Maybe she was satisfied with Raja, or maybe she did it in bed. But she had a heavenly ass. Her dark ass cheeks jutted out from her back and made a deep crease where they met her thick thighs. They were blemish less. Rani cleaned herself assiduously, rubbing her asshole and pussy vigorously with soap, multiple times. She had a very slim waist and a flat belly. Murthy wanted to dip his tongue into her deep navel, her cunt and asshole!

Murthy was in seventh heaven with both his daughters-in-law at home and available for uninterrupted voyering, whether they were in the bathroom or in the house. He got super excited and aroused every time he thought that he really could see a side of their wives his sons could. Agreed, they got to fuck them. But Murthy found voyeuring was more exciting than actual sex in some ways. And it was taboo to be lusting after your daughters-in-law. And to be able to see them naked, doing private things that no one else should see, not even their husbands, was a thrill beyond imagination. It was as if Murthy got a new life at forty-five.

Meena and Rani wanted some time to chat alone with each other. After all they were sisters and Rani was newly married and they couldn't talk freely in front of their sisters-in-law. They were already sick of talking about cooking, recipes and shopping, which seemed to be the favorite topics of the other two women. With all the babies sound asleep also, they slipped out and went to the terrace to catch up on their lives.

Meena started by asking Rani, "So how's Raja? Is he keeping you happy?"

"Yes," Rani replied. "We are happy as we can be."

"That is not what I meant, and you know it. How is the sex? Are you fucking enough?"

"Akka! " Rani hissed.

"Hey, just asking. Ramu was like a caged animal let loose after marriage. He wouldn't let me free even for a minute. He always wanted his .. his thing...his cock in me, day or night."

"Aiyoh, Akka, let's not talk about it!"

"Why not?" asked Meena. "Hey, Ramu asked me to tell you about protection and all that..."

And they spent some time with Meena explaining to Rani how to use IUDs and other means of protection.

"Doing it without a condom feels soooooo good, you know! Flesh against flesh. And Ramu's thing is always so warm when he puts it inside! " Meena said, raising and expanding her arms outward and upward. "You will also like it! So tell me, does Raja do it well?"

Rani very much wanted to have sex without a condom. They had done it a few times, and it felt heavenly. The warmth coming from his cock onto the bare inside flesh of her cunt! How sweet it was. But Raja had pulled out lest she get pregnant for no reason. Rani talked about their sexual exploits but not in much detail.

Meena asked, "Has he asked you to do it ,, you know... from the back?"

"Back? What do you mean?" Rani asked, bewildered.

"To put it in your..,,you know...in your ass.. Asshole?"

Rani laughed out loud, "Whaaaat?"

"Yeah? Fucking in the ass. Ramu did it within a month. Did not even have the decency to ask. I guess they think it is their right!"

Rani knew Raja wanted to fuck her in the ass. He just did not have the guts to ask her. He had said it many times, and also placed his thick, plump cock head on her asshole, trying to push it in, trying it many times, but she had refused.

Meena was saying, "Well, give it some more time. The next time we meet, I promise, you'll be telling me how you enjoy it!"

"Aiyoh.. No no..such a big.,, thick thing in there. As it is, doing it normally is painful enough!"

"Well, you'll get used to it! Don't know where they learn all this stuff from. Hummmph!"

Rani knew Raja had seen a lot of Porn and had shown her some erotic magazine with really obscene pics in them. Maybe Ramu anna also did this with Meena, who knew?

"Have you tasted it?" Meena said in a quiet voice that surprised Rani.

"Tasted? Taste what?" Rani asked, but before she could even finish her question she was very sure what Meena was talking about. "Aiyoooh, Akka... akka... no.. no.. it's dirty..no way! I am sure it tastes yukky!"

"How would you know if you have not done it? It tastes OK. Like I said, you'll get used to it you know. Ramu likes it when I do... you know ... Let him finish in my mou..."

"Stop!" screamed Rani. "Don't talk dirty!"

Meena just laughed, and said between giggles, "Wait..just you wait little sister. You'll get to know all this shortly. Ramu says all men like it. I just don't get it..why they want to..you know, see their thing on our faces."

Rani recalled the times when Raja ejaculated on her face, the three times she had her period and she jerked him off. It was almost normal while he jerked off. His cum smelled really, really erotic, of sex. She had often wondered what it would taste like. She had it on her lips a couple of times but never tasted it.

Meena was giggling, "But I don't do it for nothing. He has to, you know... use his mouth on... my .. you know.. Lick me also. Oh! Ma! It feels so good to have him do it down there!"

Rani had experienced this too. Luckily, she did not have to force Raja to go down on her. He seemed to relish licking her cunt and putting his tongue in her hole and sucking on that sensitive knob of hers. It was fine with her, she always looked forward to it. That's why he insisted on her keeping it clean all the time. He also did not like it when she wore panties at home. He would sometimes surprise her, coming into her kitchen while she was cooking, and kneel down and raise her clothes and push his face on her pubic hair, smell and lap her cunt, just for the heck of it.

She was seeing a new side of her sister today. Meena looked up at the starry night sky as asked, "So, what do you think about our mama?"

Rani replied, "Mama? You mean our father-in-law? Nothing. Why? Anything wrong with him?"

"No. Just, you know.. He is not as he seems... he is a letcher.."

Rani gasped, "What? How.. what do you mean? He seems so nice and quiet and loving!"

"Loving? Lusting, more likely. If looks could rape then all the women would be pregnant. You and me included. Ah!"

"Akka!, what are you saying?"

"Oh yes, you better believe it. When I got married, I was so scared of him. He used to stare and ogle me, look me up and down when no one was around. And there was no love in his looks, let me tell you. He wanted to fuck me, He still wants to, even after I have given him a grandson and an heir. I can tell. There is a rumor that he fucks around a lot!"