Ralph Gruff's Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you protest once or have the nerve to tell me what to do. I'm going to end this and you can say goodbye to the life you know. Think about college, your parents, friends and the thousands of Instagram followers you have. I could make that all go away if you don't do what I want." Ralph said with a devilish grin.

"F-Fine. OK, alright. I'll do what you want. Just please-" Sarah said before Ralph unbuckled his pants and pulled out his extremely thick and veiny cock. His cock was ugly and had purple veins bulging out in all directions. His pubes were thick as if he's never shaved down there a day in his life. Ralph's balls were huge and heavy and were the biggest that Sarah's ever seen. His manhood was only 5 inches long but it must've been almost as wide as a can of Coke.

"Suck it bitch." Ralph commanded while he gripped the base of his cock and aimed it at his students face.

"You want me to-" Sarah said before Ralph put his other meaty hand on the back of her head and guided Sarah towards his cock. She offered little resistance and to her this moment lasted a lifetime. His thick cock was getting closer and closer to her mouth.

At first the Ralph's cock was aimed too high and the tip that was already leaking precum brushed across her upper lip and nose. Suddenly a wave of hot air hit her nose as she caught his scent. He was extremely musky and smelled like piss but it had this manly kind of odor. She couldn't believe that she almost liked the smell as Ralph continued to rub his tip between her lips and nose. "It must be the precum that smells good." She thought to herself.

"Open up." Ralph said trying to get her to blow him.

"Wait fuck thi-" Sarah protested as she began to change her mind at the last moment and pull her head away. At this point however, Ralph's lust had boiled over and there was no going back. He threw all caution to the wind as he used both hands to push her head back onto his cock. She resisted and fought with all of her might for a few seconds before Ralph's strong grip overtook her and the tip of his cock rested on her lips.

"Mmmmphhhh. Nnnnnnnmmphh." Was the only noise Sarah could make as she refused to open her mouth. More precum was now oozing out of Ralph's cock tip and being smeared across her tight protesting lips. Sarah tried her best to pull back and shake her head to avoid the cock head but Ralph was too strong and determined.

Realizing she was losing strength in her neck and the strong smell of his stinky cock and precum she couldn't stand breathing through her nose anymore and she parted her lips. She looked up at him as the tip of his smelly and thick old man cock entered her warm young wet mouth.

"That's right bitch." Ralph grunted as he felt the heat of her mouth on his cock head. "I've been waiting all year to do this." Ralph said proudly.

Sarah didn't know but most of the boys she dated all talked with each other after dating her and together came up with the title "Queen of Head" for Sarah as she was one of the best if not the best cock sucker at school.

Ralph pushed his entire head into her mouth. He looked down into Sarah's big blue eyes to take in the moment. Sarah was staring right up at him with her wide innocent eyes with his fat cock wrapped around her thick pink lips. It was a hundred times better than his imagination could ever come up with. He's dreamed of this scenario many times but he could not believe that it was finally real. At this point Sarah had given up and wasn't pushing Ralph away anymore and placed her hands on the sides of the desk gripping it firmly. Ralph noticed that her head was no longer pushing back on his hands so he raised his hands and placed them on his hips

Ralph felt her tongue quickly slither across his cock hole. "Did she just lick my cock?" Ralph thought excitedly. Only Sarah, a few close girlfriends and her various boyfriends knew this but Sarah loved the taste of cock and cum. That's if it was properly washed however. Ralph wasn't one of her young boyfriends who washed their cocks thoroughly in anticipation of getting a blowjob. It was the end of the day and Ralph was a fat sweaty old man and his cock smelled like that.

Ralph also didn't take a shower that morning and in fact only showered two to three times a week. He pulled his cock head out a little bit as he noticed a huge build up of smegma was formed at the base of his cock tip. When he looked down he could only see his cock tip when he was erect because of his gigantic stomach. He pushed his head back in Sarah's mouth and could also see the smegma disappear back into her mouth. This almost drove him to the edge but he knew he had to try to hold his cum in as long as possible to savor this moment.

Ralph slowly humped back and forth as he fucked Sarah's mouth. He would pull out almost completely with just the very end of the tip of his dick still inside her mouth then push it back in slowly to make the crown of his tip disappear then repeat. With every thrust he noticed his smegma was disappearing. The smegma was disappearing into her mouth. "Is she eating it?" Ralph thought to himself.

"Why is this old fucks precum so sweet?" Sarah thought to herself. "Is he a diabetic or something?" Sarah thought as Ralph rocked slowly back and forth as he fucked her mouth with his thick rod. Sarah always let her boyfriends cum in her mouth and she never minded the taste but their precum or cum was never this sweet. She would never tell him this but Gruffy's juices tasted the best. She began to lick and flick her tongue at his cock hole. "I hate myself for this, why do I think it's actually tasty?" She thought to herself as she continued to lap up his precum and flick her tongue at his cock.

Ralph noticed Sarah never looked down at his cock while she was sucking it. She always maintained her big beautiful eyes on him. He wanted her to clean him up real quick. "How much smegma will she eat?" He thought to himself.

"That's right look at me while you suck my cock." Ralph growled.

He pulled his cock out and began to rub the sides of his cock head onto her lips.

"Suck it bitch." Ralph commanded

Without ever breaking eye contact Sarah began to dart her tongue out on the sides of his cock, unknowingly scooping up and licking the smegma off of his cock.

"What the fuck is this salty creamy shit? Oh my god gross. God his cock stinks. Now it smells like piss and cheese." Sarah thought to herself but she did as she was told and continued to lick and suck on the parts of his cock that he put in front of her mouth.

Ralph watched in delight as he watched Sarah lick his cock completely clean. There was not a hint of his cock cheese left. She had gobbled it all up without a single complaint. He knew he was one of the luckiest men on the planet at that moment. In his excitement however he didn't realize that he was sweating profusely now and a bead of sweat had dropped down onto his cock and some even onto Sarah's face. Ralph wiped his forehead with his finger and instead of wiping it on his shorts like he usually did he pulled out his cock and made her suck the sweat off of his finger.

Sarah sucked but immediately began to gag. "Don't you waste a single drop of it. Suck it down." Ralph commanded as he left his chubby finger in her mouth. "Fucking gross oh my god." Sarah thought to herself as she tasted the salty sweat. "Fucking pig." She thought.

"I gotta end this. This old perv won't last long if I really tried." Sarah thought to herself. She had the idea that if she really tried blowing him the faster he would cum and so she wouldn't have to endure this for long and he would let her go home.

Without warning Sarah pulled his finger out of her mouth and set her sights on his cock. She leaned forward and stretched her jaw as wide as it could go before she rammed her face into his crotch with her pointy nose hitting his pubes. She took his entire length into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched to the absolute limit. If he was any thicker her lips would've ripped. As soon as he felt his entire cock engulfed in hot wetness Ralph threw his head back with his eyes closed in ecstasy. He immediately put both hands on the back of her head to lock her in place. "OHH GOOD LORD." Ralph moaned as he hadn't ever felt someone deep throat his cock before. His wife's mouth was too small and would only ever take half of the head in or lick his cock. Her blowjobs were the worst, nothing like what he was feeling now.

Ralph started humping her mouth as massive amounts of drool started to spill out of the bottom of her mouth. She tried her best to accommodate his cock and stuck her tongue out accidentally tasting his unwashed sweaty balls. It was disgusting but she knew that the nastier that she got the quicker he would cum. At least, that's what worked with her boyfriends. Ralph however, wasn't a inexperienced quick shooter. He knew what to do to be able to enjoy himself. Ralph's strokes were short and slow. He didn't want to rush things nor could he really fuck hard and fast even if he wanted to.

Sarah began to cough and gag slightly when his cock hit the back of her throat and tonsils. She handled it like a pro and continued to grip her desk and ram her face into his crotch. The smell of his unwashed bush and the taste of his salty balls made were vile but still she continued. She sucked and slurped everything that was coming off of his cock as best as possible but the drool she was forming was too much and thick strands of her spit were beginning to string out of her mouth as he fucked her face.

Ralph hadn't cum in a week and his balls were swollen, filled to the brim with his seed. He knew he couldn't take it anymore and he was about to cum. At this point Sarah had probably unknowingly drank a tablespoon of his precum. Although she didn't mind the taste of his precum she didn't want to taste his cum at all and knew that if she deepthroated him while he came his cum would go directly down her throat and she wouldn't need to taste anything at all.

"Oh shit. It's coming. I'm going to shoot down your slutty throat." Ralph said as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. His thrusts however were never more than an inch long as he continued to fuck her mouth. "OH GOD HERE IT IS!" Ralph yelled as he felt the familiar feeling coming from his cock. His heavy balls began to tighten up as Ralph felt his entire body tense up. He was ready to unload his week old load down the throat of one of the hottest girl's hes ever seen.

Ralph grabbed a firm grip of Sarah's hair at the scalp with each hand as he began to buck and shake wildly at her mouth. His cock was now like a piston going as fast as he could for a old obese man. Ralph began to fall backwards as his legs gave out and he collapsed to the floor while taking Sarah with him as her desk chair fell forward. His cock never leaving her mouth as he continued to fuck her face like a jack hammer.

"UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ralph grunted as he fell onto the ground with him still inside her throat. Sarah never let go of the sides of her desk nor did she stop sucking and slurping on his cock even though he had dragged her to the floor with him.

She felt the first spurt of his yogurt like cum hit the back of her throat. She immediately used every bit of effort she had to squeeze down on his cock with her mouth as he came. She sucked hard as she could while slithering her tongue on the underside of his cock. Sarah felt herself falling off her desk chair so she leaned forward and put her hands on the floor as she buried her nose into his bush.

This entire time Ralph was convulsing and screaming as if he was getting electrocuted. He was feeling the most intense orgasm he's ever felt in his whole life. He humped her face like a jackhammer as spurt after spurt of his creamy white goo shot out of his cock.

After 3 spurts of his thick cum she tried her best to continue ramming her face into his bush but felt herself starting to gag. Her body arched as she gagged on the 4th thick rope of cum. The cum shot out of the sides of her mouth and some even out of her nose. Her face was bright red from gagging and coughing. The cum on her lips was shot out from both of her nostrils. Ralph did not relent and continued to fuck her mouth as he was not done cumming. The 5th rope of cum managed to go down her throat and after that he started to pull out slowly. As he pulled her head off his cock he proceeded to use her head like a sex toy as he bobbed her head up and down just on the tip of his cock and the 6th and 7th and final rope of cum ended up on her tongue and in her mouth.

Ralph looked down to see the mess he made of the beautiful girl. There was cum coming out of her nose, running down her chin and her mascara running down her eyes and cheeks. Her face was literally dripping with his hot creamy cum. As he pulled his softening cock out of her mouth she instinctively closed her mouth to try to swallow it before she gagged and threw it up.

"Show me." He said out of breath. "Show me my cum." He said again with his next labored breath. Sarah opened her mouth as he continued to hold up her head with his grip on her hair. She opened her mouth slowly and there was his huge load in her mouth. It looked like she had eaten some chunky white yogurt. "Drink." Ralph commanded as Sarah closed her mouth. She tried to swallow but she gagged again. "Drink it bitch." Ralph commanded again. With tears running down her eyes from gagging she tried again and managed to get all of his thick creamy goo down her throat. It was almost like she could chew on it his cum was so thick and creamy. She felt his salty white goo coat her throat for a few seconds even after she swallowed. Even if it was just 2 out of the 7 spurts it was the same amount of cum as a regular load that was inside of her mouth. Ralph let go of one side of her head and began to scoop up all of the snot mixed with cum off of her lip and feed it into her mouth. She ate it quickly without any gagging or protest. He did the same for the other side and all the cum that shot out of the sides of her mouth.

Sarah ate it all up and even sucked his finger off with the last glob of cum that he scooped into her mouth.

Sarah collapsed onto the ground. Her face was a mess mixed with tears, snot, drool and cum. Her school work was everywhere as her desk lay there flipped over. Ralph a few feet away with her with labored breath as his cock was now completely soft and almost hidden by his thick bush. The two lay there for a few minutes not saying a word as they both were exhausted from what just happened.

"Are we done?" Sarah said while looking up at the ceiling.

Ralph didn't respond and laid still, still trying to catch his breath.

"You delete those videos now and you let me go." Sarah said while still looking up at the ceiling.

"I go back to school Tomorrow like nothing happened. This never happened." Sarah said while lifting her head up to look at Ralph who's still laying down with his eyes closed catching his breath.

Sarah fully sits up and looks around at the devastation and how still the room is. She pulled out her phone to look at her face and how messy it was. She quickly wipes her face with the sleeves of her sweater.

"We're fucking done right? You happy?" Sarah said now annoyed that Ralph hadn't spoken to her yet.

Ralph lay there focusing on breathing as he thought he was going to die from a heart attack. He didn't mind if he did either because there wasn't an orgasm that was going to top that one. He felt that he peaked sexually and would understand if God had taken him right there.

"Sarah." He said with a labored breath.

"What?" Sarah said annoyed.

"I'm not." Ralph said with another labored breath.

"Not what?!" Sarah said confused and angry at this point and she continued to wipe off the cum and liquids from her face.

"I'm not done with you." Ralph said after taking a deep labored breath.

"No... what?" Sarah said as she wanted to burst into tears.

"I tricked you. That thing up there. That wasn't a camera." Ralph said with a wheeze and a smile on his face.

"That's a fucking light sensor you dumb bitch." Ralph said as he was slowly caught his breath.

"I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU. You're going to prison you evil sick fuck!" Sarah said as tears rolled down her face and she stood up over Ralph.

"Wait, wait, but that, that thing isn't a fake camera." Ralph said, still laying down breathing hard as he pointed to his phone that was positioned facing them from his desk.

Sarah immediately ran over to his phone and smashed it into the ground.

Ralph began to laugh.

"Sarah, I thought you would know better than, what do you guys like to call me? A boomer right? A boomer like me." Ralph said now sitting up smiling.

Sarah simply stood there with her arms crossed waiting for him to explain himself. She was furiously angry, ready to kill him.

"Everything was not only being recorded but it was live streaming to my home server." Ralph said as he pushed himself up.

Ralph lets out a loud grunts as he stands up.

"Oh no you broke my phone" He says in a how pitched sarcastic tone and a devilish grin as he walks up to Sarah whose hands are over her nose and mouth.

"I have more plans for us Sarah. I'm not gonna let you go just yet OK sweetie?" Ralph said as he brushed Sarah's hair to the side. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her lips trembled.

"You sick fucker." Sarah muttered as she began to sob.

Ralph wipes a tear off of her cheek. "Now, now, that's not how you speak to someone who has the video of what we just did. What would your mom and dad think watching that video? What would your boyfriend think of all that cum I you sucked off of my finger? Hell what would the whole school think?" Ralph said diabolically.

"Yeah you could send me to prison but in a way you would ruin your life as well. I'd make sure of it." Ralph said as Sarah buried her face into her hands sobbing hard. She was defeated. She did not know what to do at this point.

"Hey, shh shh shh, tsk tsk tsk, no no no." Ralph said as he pried her hands open.

"What... What more do I need to do?" Sarah asked hesitantly with tears coming down her face.

"Don't worry about that right now sweetie. My balls are empty." Ralph said as he pulled her down to kiss him.

Sarah closed her eyes with tears streaming down the side of her face as she felt his lips barely touch hers. She felt completely broken and helpless. She didn't know what was going to happen next and all she knew at the moment was that she did not want this to get out. She had nothing left but her future and reputation which was in Gruffy's hands.

"I'll see you after school tomorrow sweetheart." Ralph whispered in Sarah's ear.

Sarah moved her hands form her face and wiped the remaining tears with her sleeve. She left all of her work on the ground and ran over to her backpack, zipped it up and ran out of the room without saying a single word to Ralph. He stood there proudly by the door as he watched her frantically pick up her things so she could leave. As she was running out of the door Ralph could not be anymore pleased with himself and was smiling from ear to ear as he watched his new fuck toy leave the room. As she was running away from the class room Ralph popped his head out of the door and yelled, "Don't worry I'll clean up the mess." as he saw Sarah disappear around the corner running to her car. He then shut the door and began to laugh hysterically while waking to his desk. He sat down and put both hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair. "What will we do next?" He thought to himself.

END Part 1.


12