Ramanpreet Kaur of Toronto

Story Info
Indian BBW hooks up with a bisexual black gentleman.
2.5k words
3.09
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Ramanpreet Kaur is a young Indian woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. She recently graduated from the University of Toronto, and is going through a tough time. Life hasn't been kind to the ambitious young woman lately. Ramanpreet's former fiancé Mandeep Singh dumped her after she had a bit of an accident during a formal dinner with his parents at their residence in Ajax, Ontario. Ramanpreet is a lovely young lady but she has a bit of a flatulence problem.

Women fart, men fart, everyone farts, so how bad could Ramanpreet Kaur's flatulence problem be? Oh, ladies and gentlemen of the readership, it really is that bad. Simply put, if Ramanpreet were lost in the jungle and got attacked by a tiger, she could bring down the lord of the jungle with one of her thunderous farts. Yeah, it's like that. What is a gal to do under those circumstances? Ramanpreet Kaur has virtually run out of ideas.

Ramanpreet Kaur has gone to her doctor, the esteemed Dr. Singh of Appletree Medical, and asked him for help with her flatulence issues. Ramanpreet has tried everything from beano to traditional Indian medicine, and nothing seems to work. Hell, Ramanpreet has even taken to going to school and work with anal beads in her bum to stop her farts from slipping out. Unfortunately, slip out them farts did, and often at the most inopportune moments. What's a desperate gal with a flatulence problem to do?

Upon meeting Ramanpreet Kaur, most people find the five-foot-ten, 250-pound Indian gal to be friendly and charming. Yes, Ramanpreet is a big woman but she carries her surplus flesh with charm and grace. She knows how to dress, favoring traditional Sikh Indian female attire one day and stylish businesswoman attire the next. Ramanpreet likes to keep people guessing. A recent graduate of the University of Toronto business program, Ramanpreet works for Next Wave Industry, the hottest start-up in this part of Ontario, Canada.

Ramanpreet is gorgeous, smart, and ambitious, so why is this lovely Indian beauty always single? Seriously, why aren't handsome, educated young Indian men falling over themselves to get at her? This is a question best answered by the lady herself, or perhaps by her family and friends. Ramanpreet has very few friends left after graduating from the University of Toronto. What is the lady to do about her love life or lack thereof? Fortunately for Ramanpreet, fate has some good things in store for her.

"I stopped going to the Sikh temple after I nearly killed a female attendee with one of my farts," Ramanpreet told her good friend Derek Shoreman as they sat at a Tim Hortons together. Derek sipped his coffee and looked at Ramanpreet sympathetically. The two of them had been good friends for almost three years, having met one fine day inside the University of Toronto library. To say that Derek Shoreman and Ramanpreet Kaur came from different worlds would be quite the understatement.

"Oh come on, Ram, it couldn't have been that bad," Derek said, smiling at his pal Ramanpreet while sipping his coffee. Six feet tall, slim and fit, with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and a stylish Afro, Derek is a blandly handsome man with the manners of a real dandy. Born in the environs of Brampton, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant mother, Helen Wilson, and a white Canadian father, David Shoreman, Derek is the son of two worlds and fits into neither.

Derek Shoreman likes Hip Hop, and haute couture, and in his bedroom, one finds pictures of a bikini-clad Serena Williams, and portraits of boxer Anthony Joshua. What is the meaning of this, one may ask? Derek is openly bisexual, and this is something of a problem because both straight women and gay men don't know what to make of him. Derek refuses to be pigeonholed by a society that is obsessed with race, gender and sexuality. Derek lives his life his way, and doesn't care what most people think.

"Oh trust me, Derek, it was that bad," Ramanpreet said, tears brimming in her eyes, and Derek sighed before handing her a handkerchief. Ramanpreet dabbed at her eyes and smiled bravely at Derek. He's always been her rock, and she has tried her best to be there for him. Lots of women have gay male best friends, but Ramanpreet is the only one with a bisexual man as her best friend. Derek Shoreman likes to sleep with hot women, instead of just men, which confuses society, but Ramanpreet finds him cool as fuck.

"I remember that time Kirsten and I were at the National Arts Center in Ottawa and she farted while we were making out," Derek said, grinning. Ramanpreet looked at Derek and nodded sympathetically. A while ago, Derek was madly in love with a tall, big-bottomed, dark-skinned Jamaican chick named Kirsten Jacobson. The two of them met at City Hall, where Derek works as a manager for Guest Services.

"I'm sorry about Kirsten," Ramanpreet said and she gently laid her hand on top of Derek's. Shaking his head, Derek flashed Ramanpreet a brave smile. The handsome biracial stud was used to fooling everyone into believing that he didn't have a care in the world. Derek carries himself like a prince, and likes to make his presence known. A lot of women and more than a few men are drawn to Derek, who dresses like the late, great artist formerly known as Prince, and speaks with the haughtiness of controversial rapper and style icon Kanye West.

"I loved Kirsten, I even gave up men, for a while, just to make her happy, but she didn't give a damn about me," Derek said, and his normally deep voice cracked a bit. Ramanpreet smiled at Derek, remembering how he'd thrown himself at Kirsten and treated the tall Jamaican chick as if she were the queen of Sheba or something. Ramanpreet never liked Kirsten and felt more than a little jealous when Derek turned out to be genuinely in love with her.

In the end, Ramanpreet suspicions about Kirsten were proven right. The tall Jamaican chick was a skank, and she cheated on poor Derek with half the guys on the University of Toronto football team. How cool was that? Ramanpreet tried to console Derek as best she could. They hit the bar scene together. Derek had a one-night stand with a big booty Mexican gal named Selina, and he also had sex with a macho Somali hunk named Abdirahman, but they couldn't make him forget Kirsten. Derek was inconsolable, and Ramanpreet didn't know what to do with him...

"Derek, let's go home and chill, and if you keep whining about Kirsten, I will spank that ass," Ramanpreet said, laughing. Derek looked at her and grinned. Ramanpreet has always known exactly what to say in order to cheer Derek up. The tall, pleasantly plump Sikh Indian BBW with the killer farts has her flaws, but she is an amazing friend. Derek has never minded Ramanpreet's imperfections. Derek likes to get fucked in the ass by handsome, well-hung men, when he isn't chasing women. Farts don't bother Derek shoreman in the least...

The previous night, Derek went to chill at his Somali lover Abdirahman's house since Abdirahman's girlfriend Choukri was out of town. The two bisexual hunks got their freak on and had sex a bunch of times. Derek was still sore from the ass pounding that Abdirahman gave him. Derek is a power bottom with men and can't get enough of Abdirahman's huge Somali cock. Derek isn't looking for a serious relationship with anyone, female or male. Still, chilling with Ramanpreet always lifted Derek's spirits, so he acquiesced to her wishes...

"Ramanpreet, you're my golden friend, I wouldn't give you up for all the dick or pussy in the world, that's my word as an ass-chasing bisexual hunk," Derek said, grinning. He and Ramanpreet exchanged dap, then caught an Uber home. Once there, the two best friends got drunk and watched The Kill Count, an awesome show featuring a handsome young guy with an obsession with horror and science fiction shows. While enjoying the fun and the gore, Derek found himself horny, and Ramanpreet was, well, there...

"You know, as a guy who eats female ass and male ass, I must confess that I'm curious about those farts of yours," Derek told Ramanpreet, as she sipped beer next to him. Ramanpreet, decked out in a sports bra and Yoga pants, looked magically delicious with her curvy self showing off. Derek looked at her and he definitely liked what he saw. Derek likes chubby guys, and sometimes, some chubby women tickle his fancy. How will Ramanpreet react to that?

"You're messing with me, Derek," Ramanpreet replied, totally not believing him, and she finished her beer, then burped loudly. Derek looked at her and grinned, then pounced on her. As Ramanpreet looked on, shocked, Derek grabbed her and started to tickle her. Pissed off, the bodacious Indian BBW rose up and threw the tall, skinny switch-hitter on the damn couch. Ramanpreet stood over Derek, hands on her hips, and Derek found himself both terrified and turned on. Bossy Indian BBWs are too damn hot!

"Ramanpreet, I think you're hot, I like your body, I like your farts, and I want to eat that pussy," Derek said, putting all his cards on the table. Ramanpreet stood there, looking down at her erstwhile best friend. She felt both excited and worried about crossing the line with her best friend. Lust won over worry, and Ramanpreet smirked at Derek, turned on by what he was suggesting. Ramanpreet licked her lips, and Derek grinned, knowing he had her right where he wanted her...

"Show me what you got," Ramanpreet told Derek, and the slim, forthrightly bisexual brother took her to the bedroom and did just that. Ramanpreet undressed, revealing her curvy, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, voluptuous body. With her golden brown skin, chestnut eyes and long dark hair, the tall and chubby Ramanpreet was not everyone's ideal of beauty but to Derek, she was simply majestic. A strong and beautiful woman who both intimidated and aroused him in many ways.

"You taste delicious," Derek told Ramanpreet, as he caressed her thick brown ass. On all fours, face down and big ass up, Ramanpreet spread her ass for her new lover. Derek inhaled the scent of Ramanpreet's ass and then resumed eating her booty. Derek loves a tasty ass and doesn't mind whether it's the ass of a female or the butt of a man. Derek slid two fingers into Ramanpreet's pussy as he gave her butt hole a tongue bath. Ramanpreet moaned deeply as Derek ate her ass hole and fingered her pussy. The switch-hitter was full of surprises, and the Indian BBW couldn't get enough of him...

"Hmm, Derek, I feel a fart coming on, get ready," Ramanpreet warned her lover, who shrugged casually. Ramanpreet squeezed her ass cheeks and let out a thunderous fart...right in Derek's frigging face. Derek, a lover of ass regardless of race or gender, was amazed as he swallowed Ramanpreet's potent and very feminine fart. It has been said that women's farts are more powerful than men's, and Derek the bisexual ass chaser could definitely testify as to the truth of that statement after swallowing Ramanpreet's fart...

"Yes, more, you gorgeous woman," Derek shouted, and Ramanpreet laughed, thrilled by her lover's reaction. Derek playfully smacked Ramanpreet's big brown ass and continued to play with her. Turning Ramanpreet on her back, Derek looked at her, this big beautiful woman with big tits, a big body and big thighs, lying spread eagled on the bed. Ramanpreet grinned as Derek buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy. Derek ate Ramanpreet's pussy until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over his face. The bisexual hunk was delighted to taste his lady friend's juices. The freaky Indian BBW is magically delicious, and Derek wanted some more...

"Let's get freaky," Ramanpreet told Derek, who smiled and nodded. She grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised caramel cock and sucked him until he was hard as a rock. Ramanpreet fingered Derek's ass while sucking his dick, and he was thrilled by that. Afterwards, Ramanpreet climbed on top of Derek and impaled herself on his thick member. Derek smacked Ramanpreet's thick ass and bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick into her pussy. The two best friends fucked and sucked the evening away, and had a grand old time...

"This is almost too freaky for me, but I like it," Derek told Ramanpreet, as she grabbed a glistening ebony dildo, and lubricated it. Derek turned around and Ramanpreet inserted the dildo into his ass. Afterwards, Ramanpreet got on all fours, spreading her thick ass cheeks for him. Derek came up behind Ramanpreet and stroked his hard dick. Gently, Derek worked his dick into Ramanpreet's butt hole, and began fucking her in the ass, even as her dildo filled his ass.

"Hmm, Derek, is my girly butt hole as tight as those fellas you fuck?" Ramanpreet asked, teasing her favorite bisexual stud, and Derek nodded cheerfully. Well, truth be told, Derek is a power bottom so he's always the one getting it up the ass when he's with the fellas. He's never topped a man in his life. Still, every man wants to be manly when in bed with a freaky lady, so Derek manned up as he fucked Ramanpreet's ass, and told his dear lady what she wanted to hear. It's the manly thing to do...

"Damn, Ramanpreet, your ass is tighter," Derek said cheerfully, and he bucked his hips, plowing his dick into the depths of his favorite Indian BBW's warm, tight butt hole. Mere hours ago, Derek was riding his Somali lover Abdirahman's big ole dick like there was no tomorrow, and now he's fucking his favorite Indian lady up her fine, sexy ass. Isn't being a bisexual male simply awesome? Derek continued to fuck Ramanpreet up the ass, loving her passionate moans and squeals. They continued with their wicked fun well into the night, until they lay, exhausted, in a jumble of limbs and passion juices...

"Hmm, Derek, I know you like the fellas but I'm going to need that dick of yours in all my holes at least once in a while," Ramanpreet Kaur told her best friend. Derek Shoreman looked at Ramanpreet and smiled, for he'd never had an encounter as freaky as the one he'd just had with her. The curvy, seemingly shy and demure Indian BBW was full of surprises. Yeah, as a bisexual gentleman, Derek can never forget the manly good times with the fellas, but dammit, women like Ramanpreet Kaur don't come around too often, so he's going to want to smash that on a regular basis...

"Ramanpreet, you and I are always going to be cool, in and out of bed," Derek said, smiling, and he kissed his best friend on the lips. Ramanpreet kissed Derek back, and they hugged passionately. They took a shower, and then went to the laundry room to clean the drapes because, well, they leaked passion juices all over the damn sheets. Having fun together and cleaning up after, it's what best friends do. Derek Shoreman and Ramanpreet Kaur are fantastic, fabulous friends, who hang out together, and do freaky things with each other at night. Nothing wrong with that. If more women became close pals slash fuck buddies with bisexual men, the world would be a better place...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers