Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Ramesh's CFNM humiliation continues...
1.7k words
4.35
5.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh soon settled into his new 'slave' routine. His day started at 4 am, when he would wake up, clean and mop the house, do the laundry, cut the vegetables and keep them ready for cooking. He then took a cold shower in the servant quarters' bathroom, changed into a fresh pair of clothes (although he had no use for them for most of the day), and he came into Damayanti's room at 8 am sharp, with a tray of breakfast and coffee.

He quickly undressed, folded his clothes away neatly in a corner, and carried the tray to Damayanti's bedside table.

Damayanti slept sometimes with a bra, but mostly just in her panties. He was strictly forbidden to see her body, given his status as her slave. But Ramesh couldn't help but steal glances at her marvellous body. She was 5'10, well toned, with large, firm breasts and a nice, rounded ass. He could even see her butt-crack through the sheer material of her panties. He could feel his cock harden and quickly averted his gaze. Mistress had been strict in her instructions about him not indulging in self pleasure without her permission. And since he had no clothes on him, it was hard to hide his erection, so she would always know.

He put his blindfold on, knelt down at the edge of the bed and gently kissed her feet. This was the way she wanted to be woken up. In her sleep, she sometimes kicked his face away, but he was to simply accept the occasional kick and come back faithfully to his duty.

Damayanti slowly stirred awake, and was pleased to see her little slave obediently following her orders. She had gradually made him more and more submissive each day, coming up with new tasks and punishments if he disobeyed her. And sometimes, she spanked him even if he obeyed all instructions correctly, simply to remind him that he was her property, to do as she pleased.

She pulled on a loose T-shirt over her generous chest. It was a low-cut tee, and the curve of her breasts was visible. She liked to tease him with such glimpses, merely to see him trying to control her erection unsuccessfully. And then she punished him for getting erect without her permission, although she secretly liked to see his erect cock.

She snapped her fingers, which was the signal for Ramesh to take off his blindfold, crawl up to the coffee tray and pour out a cup of hot coffee from the coffee-pot. He had to then walk on his knees, holding the cup in his arms, careful not to spill any, and hold it up for her. She sometimes took her own sweet time to take the cup from him, yet another of her little tests of obedience.

Once he handed her the cup, Ramesh had to take one of three positions. On Mondays and Wednesdays, he had to be in the 'Table' posture. This meant he would be in all fours, his back parallel to the ground, for her to lay the cup on his back in between sips. The hot cup sometimes scalded his back, but he had to maintain posture without shaking. On Tuesdays and Fridays, he had to arrange himself in the 'Footstool' position. This meant going on his knees and elbows, and allowing her to rest her feet on his arched back. Sometimes, she rested one feet on his back, and made him lick and kiss the other. On Thursdays and Saturdays, he had been assigned the 'Doormat' pose. This required him to crawl on his stomach to her, then turn around and lie flat on his back. She'd rest her feet on his chest and keep one foot on his mouth for him to worship her feet. Sundays were a special day, when he had to do all three poses, because she took a longer time to enjoy her coffee.

Once she had her coffee, she'd give him a gentle kick on his face, to signal that she was done. He'd immediately get on all fours, and wait for her to place her empty cup on his back. He'd crawl back to place the empty cup on the coffee tray, and hurry towards the bathroom.

His next task consisted of taking out her toothbrush, carefully putting toothpaste on it, and getting a glass of warm water for her to gargle. The water could not be too hot, or it would be thrown on to his face. This had happened once, and he had suffered the whole day with an icepack on his face to recover. If the water was not warm enough, he'd get 10 more spanks added to his daily count. So, he always erred on the side of caution and kept it less warm. He was a quick learner, and being spanked was preferable to hot water thrown on his face.

Damayanti took her own sweet time to get up, do her set of daily stretching exercises, before coming to brush. Sometimes, the extra wait cooled down the water, but it was always Ramesh's task to ensure the water was just the right level of warm. After all, the slave exists to serve his Mistress, and the Mistress cannot be expected to adjust her time for the slave's benefit.

She'd brush her teeth, and sometimes spit the gargled water on his face, mainly to remind him that he was expected to swallow her spit and thank her for the pleasure of doing so.

As soon as she finished brushing, she'd snap her fingers, and that was his signal to get the bath ready. Again, the water temperature had to be just right, or he was in for more spanking.

As she undressed to step in to the bathtub, he was again blindfolded, and expected to kneel by the side of the tub, holding his hands out, a clean white towel on them, like a live towel rack. After her bath, she would step up and take the towel. Ramesh would immediately get into the doormat position, with another towel on his chest, as she stepped out to dry her feet on him. She sometimes allowed him to drink the bathwater before it was drained, lapping it up like a dog, but that was reserved for the days when she was feeling generous. On most days, his drinking water bowl would be filled with water that he used to wash her feet. Sundays were again special, because she would spit the gargled water from her brushing into his drinking bowl, thus allowing him to taste her mouth-waste water instead of her foot water.

Ramesh would remove his blindfold, then clean the bathroom while she went back to her bedroom to dress. As soon as she finished dressing, she would ring a bell. That indicated that she was ready for breakfast, and Ramesh would fetch it from the tray and place it on her dining table. She'd have a leisurely breakfast, while he would get into the Footstool or Doormat position beneath her feet.

She would sometimes toss some of her food on the floor for him to eat. If he had been extra obedient, he would be given a special treat, where Mistress would spit her chewed food directly into his mouth. All her leftovers were thrown into his doggie bowl, for him to eat. But only after his food was 'blessed' by her, which meant she would place her feet in the doggie bowl and crush the food. He would lick the food off her feet, and then bring a pan of water to wash her feet.

After breakfast, she would be ready to step out. One snap of her fingers, and Ramesh would crawl to the shoe closet and 'fetch' her a pair of shoes. He was strictly forbidden from carrying her shoes in his hands. After all, as Damayanti mentioned, a slave is like a dog, and dogs fetch with their mouths. He would bring her shoes, place them respectfully near her feet, lower himself to the doormat position, and ask for permission to lift the shoes with his hands to place them on his chest. Mistress would wear her shoes, get him to lick them clean, step on him to wipe them, and leave.

He had to clean the room, and make the bed and keep lunch ready by the time she came back. All these tasks had to be done naked, of course, because a slave doesn't have a right to wear clothes unless his Mistress allows it. His whole body, every inch of it, belonged to her.

Once she came back from her partying, Mistress expected him to be waiting at the doorstep of her room. He was to greet her like a dog, happy to see his Mistress back, and kiss and lick her shoes. He would carefully take off her shoes, 'fetch' them back to the closet, and 'fetch' her house slippers for her to wear. He remembered the house slippers very well, for he had been spanked with that very pair multiple times. He would massage her feet while she rested, and wash them with warm water. After all, his doggie drinking bowl was nearly empty, and he needed a drink. Mistress had instructed that he would not touch a drop of water unless it was her foot water or bath water, and he was nothing if not obedient.

Ramesh sometimes wondered how he agreed to become a naked slave. After all, wouldn't an afternoon of whipping at the hands of the Zamindar's henchman be preferable to a month of humiliation as a naked foot slave? But his erect, hard cock reminded him that, somewhere, at a subconscious level, he also enjoyed being dominated by his Mistress. Probably more than she realized.

In any case, his month of slavery was about to come to an end, and he looked forward to attending his MBA course. He had heard that the graduates get good placements, and earn in millions. Not bad for a son of bonded labourers who was given away as a servant boy, and grew up to be a slave.

***********************************

(To be continued)