Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Ramesh continues to serve his new Mistresses.
1.2k words
4.82
3.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damayanti left the next morning, having explained the various ground rules to the three girls. She specifically emphasized that while light punishments are fine, but they should take care to not inflict any permanent damage, so as to avoid any potential legal issues. "Girls, you can make him do any number of degrading things. Your imagination is the only limit. Just ensure he doesn't suffer any broken limbs or permanent scars," she declared.

As she left, she also beckoned Ramesh to her side. She gently patted his head, like one would pet a dog, and told him, "These three are your Mistresses from now, till we met again. Obey their every command. Show them that I have trained you well, and don't disappoint your Mistress." She then kissed him on his mouth passionately, and he responded eagerly.

His already erect cock started throbbing, and she took it in her hands and started gently stroking it. Months of denial of pleasure meant that he came quickly. "This is my 'temporary release' gift to you," she smiled sweetly and left.

Ramesh floated back to his hostel room, ecstatic at the pleasure he had got from Mistress Damu. He temporarily forgot that he was now the designated naked slave boy to three of his batchmates.

The next day, he was rudely reminded of the reality of his situation when a message from Gayatri popped up on his messenger window "Come to Room 105F tonight. Sharp at 10 pm. Don't be late. Wear something nice, not that it will matter ;)"

Ramesh was nothing if not punctual. Even in bed, he came early. So, sharp at 10 pm, he knocked on the door, wearing his next best set of clothes. He hoped that Gayatri will let the memories of the previous night as a one-off and not insist of making him her slave. After all, they were batchmates, so there was no reason they could not be friends who treated each other as equals.

Ramesh entered to find Gayatri sitting on her couch. She was wearing a simple shorts and tee, but the way she sat, her posture, her poise, all suggested a regal upbringing. Ramesh walked up, said "Hi Gayu," and was about to sit on the other end of the couch.

"Aren't you forgetting something?", Gayatri asked.

"Er, what? I... I don't understand Gayu."

"Did I give you permission to sit?" she asked, sounding like his old school teacher.

"Oh, I thought we could forget about yesterday and just be friends. Friends don't need to ask permission with each other, right?" Ramesh asked, still hoping that he won't be humiliated again.

"We are not friends. Your mistress just transferred your ownership to me for the next two years. You are my slave, and shall behave as one. Now, let's try again. Step out and enter the room like a proper slave."

Ramesh was shocked. He knew he was wrong to have stared at her boobs, but who could have resisted such a marvelous show. But to be punished with slavery for two whole years for a two second glance was too much.

He decided to try his luck again, "C'mon Gayu. I said I was sorry, I apologised properly yesterday, I even kissed your feet. Can't you please forget that it ever happened? If you don't want to be friends with me, that's fine, I won't cross your path. But please let's not continue with this slave role play."

SLAP! SLAP! Gayatri's slaps reminded him of his lowly status, like Damu had done yesterday. She then silently took out her phone, and brought up his naked video from yesterday. "It will take me less than a minute to anonymously send this to the entire batch. So, here's the plan. You will go out, knock respectfully, come in, strip naked and crawl to me on all fours. You will bow down in front of me and take my feet and place it on your head while you press your forehead on the ground beneath my feet. You have 1 minute to do it, or I press 'Send' on this phone on the 61st second. Your time starts now." The tone of her voice indicated that she wasn't joking or just pulling his leg.

Ramesh bolted out of the couch, and ran across the hall. He stepped outside, knocked three times, and entered the room. He immediately stripped off all his clothes, practically tearing them off his body. He crawled across as fast as he could, scraping his knee a bit, and bowed down in front of her as instructed, with her feet pressed on the back of his head while his forehead touched the floor. He knew he must look ridiculous, butt naked on his knees and elbows, his ass sticking up high in the air as he bent forward.

"Fifty-five seconds. Not bad. You just made it. As they say, a stitch in time saves nine. It's a pity you don't have a single stitch on you though," Gayatri joked. "This pose is called 'Worship', and you will be doing it every day for the next two years," she added.

She decided to call her friends over. After all, why should they miss the fun? She turned to Ramesh, "Malli and Pri are coming over. Now, I want you to greet them at the door properly. Dog style greeting followed by the Doormat position." It was evident that Damu had explained all about the 'poses' she had trained him to do. She even wrote "Welcome" in red lipstick on his torso, so that he would resemble a doormat when he lay down flat.

Ramesh crawled over to the door as soon as he heard them knock. As soon as Malli and Pri entered, he bent low and licked their shoes. Then he lay flat on his back. As soon as Malli saw the red 'Welcome' on his torso, she squealed, "How sweet. Gayu has got a live doormat to welcome us." Malli stepped on him, and wiped her soles on his chest. She then held her shoes over his mouth, and he licked the dusty underside of the soles. Pri lightly tapped his chest with her shoe and stepped in. She was the most gentle among the three, and didn't like to hurt him.

As the three girls settled down on the couch, Gayatri ordered, "Fetch us three drinks, no spilling like yesterday."

Ramesh crawled to the coffee table, poured out three drinks and brought them over to the couch, still on his knees.

"Footstool pose," came the next order.

Ramesh lowered himself on his hands and elbows, his palms flat on the ground facing upwards, as three pairs of legs came to rest on his back and bottom.

Ramesh had felt on top of the world when the trimester results were announced and he had topped the batch. Now, here he was, completely naked, bent low, serving as a footstool to three of his batchmates.

They made him fetch a few more drinks, and made him lick their shoes clean. They had ordered in pizza, and they threw a piece on the floor and made him eat it off the floor, his hands folded behind his back.

After a couple of hours of 'fun', the girls felt sleepy, so they kicked him out (thankfully with his clothes) and he headed back to his own hostel room.

He went to the bathroom to wash off the red 'Welcome' sign on his body, dreading the fact that this was going to be his fate for the next two years.

*******************************

(To be continued)