Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
Ramesh learns to address his superiors with respect
1k words
3.25
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening, Ramesh found himself in what was to become a distressingly familiar position -- naked, on all fours, kissing Goddess Gayatri's feet. She had instructed him that he needs to seek her forgiveness every day, for his 'sin' of having stared at her breasts. And thank her for being so kind as to not get him suspended for sexual harassment. "Who is sexually harassing whom now?" Ramesh thought, but kept his smart ass opinion to himself. Mistress Damu had trained him that a slave need not have an opinion or think for himself, he merely exists to serve and please his Mistress.

"Now that you will be worshipping me every day, I have decided that you shall address me as Goddess," Gayatri informed him.

"Ooh, we get to pick how we shall be addressed? I will be 'Mistress' then," Mallika added.

"I have always been Daddy's little girl. So, I will prefer Princess," Priyanka announced.

So, it was decided. Goddess Gayatri, Mistress Mallika and Princess Priyanka. "Nice alliterative titles," Ramesh thought to himself.

"Now, what should we address him as?" Mallika asked.

"Oh, anything that comes to your mind. Slave, worm, dog, how does it matter... You don't even have to call him. Just snap your fingers and he will come crawling to your feet," Goddess Gayatri said.

Mallika snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet. Ramesh immediately rushed over to her feet and began kissing them, when he felt a sharp smack on his bare ass. He turned to face Goddess and got a kick to his face.

"Did I give you permission to stop worshipping me?" she asked.

"I am sorry, Goddess. But Mistress called me, so I went across," Ramesh answered meekly.

Another kick to his face. "Slave, do you think I care why? You stop kissing my feet when I tell you to stop, not before!" Gayatri said.

Snap, snap. Mallika snapped her fingers again. "You have five seconds to get here after I snap my fingers. You will get a smack on your ass for every second of delay after that," she said.

Ramesh was caught between his Goddess and his Mistress. He tried his luck again, pleading with Gayatri, "Goddess, may I go to serve Mistress now? I will come back and worship you after that." Gayatri replied, "It's your choice. But every second you spend at her feet will earn you one smack on your ass from me." Ramesh was caught in a dilemma. Obeying one meant disrespecting the other's orders. He realised he was bound to be punished either way, and slowly it dawned on him that they were doing this deliberately.

"C'mon girls, stop torturing the poor thing. Hasn't he endured enough without both of you putting him in a spot?" Priyanka came to his rescue.

"Maybe we can take turns owning him. Or, maybe we play rock-paper-scissors and whoever wins gets him for the night," Gayatri suggested.

"If we are going to play for him, why not make it more interesting?" Mallika said in a naughty tone.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Bull's eye. We make him stand across the room facing the wall, bent over, his hands holding his ankles. We can aim tennis balls at his ass, and whoever hits the bull's eye the maximum times wins," Mallika sounded proud of her idea.

"Game on. Slave, get over here and bend over," Gayatri commanded.

Ramesh crawled to the opposite wall and stood facing the wall. Gayatri drew three concentric circles around his butt-hole. "10 points for the inner most circle, 8 for the next and 6 for the outermost one. If you hit anywhere else outside the circles, 2 points. And of course, no points if you miss him completely. Each of us takes 10 turns, one with the maximum points is the winner," Gayatri spelt out the rules of the game.

The girls took turns throwing the ball. After every turn, he had to 'fetch' the ball with his mouth like a dog and crawl across to one of them and drop it at their feet. And then crawl back to the wall and get back to his bent-over position, presenting his naked ass as a target.

Gayatri's tennis skills came in handy, and she scored a 94, so she would own him for the week. Mallika scored 80 and hence would get to own him the following week. Priyanka couldn't aim properly, so she would get to own him last. Ramesh sensed that she had deliberately missed hitting him so as to not hurt him too much.

Over the next few days, Ramesh settled into his new routine. Wake up at 5 am, study and finish his course work, attend class from 8 am to 5 pm, then work on the group assignments till 8 pm. Rush back to his room to drop off his bags and books, and rush to Room 105F of the GH at 9 pm, for his daily dose of naked humiliation.

The girls would lounge around chatting, order dinner and sometimes have a couple of drinks. He would fetch them their plates and cutlery from the shelf, always on his knees.

They would make him do some embarrassing tasks, like making him 'fetch' their slippers like a dog, or making him clean and mop the room with his vest.

They would release him after midnight, when they felt too sleepy. Gayatri had decided that Ramesh should get a minimum of 20 slaps daily as punishment, even if he followed all orders perfectly, simply to remind him of his slave status.

So, every night, just before he was set free, he would kneel in front of them, and she and Mallika would bitch slap him. After every slap, he had to bend down on his elbows, kiss their feet and say "Thank you for your kindness, Goddess," and "Thank you for teaching me a lesson, Mistress."

Ramesh would go back to his room, his ears ringing, thankful that his roommates were not awake to see his reddened face. And dreading the same treatment that awaited him the next day. And the next. And for each day, for the next two years.

******************************

(To be continued)