Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 08

Story Info
Ramesh becomes the 'pet' of the GH
1.6k words
3.33
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a 2-day break, and was also the first weekend that Ramesh would be spending entirely in the GH. So far, he had been serving only three mistresses, and that too in the privacy of their room. Now, he was a naked slave, 'available' for the convenience of 20 girls, and being paraded naked through the hostel corridor.

His day started with a delicious treat. The girls dragged him to the washroom, and tied him up next to the washbasin. Every time one of them finished brushing, she would gargle and spit her mouth water into his doggie drinking bowl. He got to relish the spittle of 20 angelic superiors, and it made his morning wood even harder.

After that, there were five eager volunteers for 'walking the dog' - taking him out on a leash to the tree in the garden for his toilet break. They made him crawl all the way, and made him raise his leg and pee like a dog. At first, he was embarrassed to pee in front of five girls, but he knew they could wait longer than he could hold it in, so he let go a gushing stream. It sure was a funny sight to see a grown man, naked, on all fours, with a leash around his neck, his leg raised and peeing on a tree. The girls clicked photos on their phone, but the GH Council had agreed that these were only for their pleasure and not to be shared with anyone outside. After he was done, they made him sniff the tree like a dog. He also had to shit, and since they didn't want to see that, they let him go behind a bush, with an instruction to dig a hole in the ground, do his business, and then fill the hole up with mud so that the garden didn't stink.

Once he was done, the girls took the chance to take a smoke break, and made him their human ashtray. They didn't want to burn his tongue, so they'd let him fill his mouth with water and drop their ashes on that, but he had to drink it down.

Gayatri had announced that he had to get fitter and stronger since he would need the stamina to serve 20 girls. So, it was time for his morning exercises. They made him do 50 jumping jacks, naked, out in the garden. His large cock bobbed in all directions with every jump, and the girls had a great time watching him.

That was followed by 50 push-ups, 10 each bowing in front of each of them, kissing their feet every time he went down. They would place their other feet at the back of his head, and lightly press it down as he pushed himself up, calling it their version of 'resistance strength training'. Then, Anjali, one of the girls, made him do stomach crunches, giving him extra motivation by straddling over him with her legs on either side of his body, her panties down, such that his face would reach her crotch as he came up, and he had to kiss her vaginal area. Ramesh was sure that he managed the 30 crunches only because of that incentive.

They finally made him play 'fetch' with tennis balls and whacked him if he was late in fetching the balls. They were kind enough to give him knee pads, but his thighs were burning by the time they were done.

His whole naked body was glistening with sweat as they finished the exercise session. They decided that he needed a wash, so they got the garden hose and hosed him down. The water was cold, and made him shiver, but no one bothered to get him a towel. He was made to kneel in the sun, with his hands behind his back, as they took another smoke break while waiting for him to dry off.

Gayatri had also initiated a system of daily rewards and punishments. Any girl who was satisfied with his services could award him a 'gold star' sticker on his butt. He needed to earn a minimum of three golden stars by lunchtime, to be eligible to be fed. Feeding was done in the common room, and food was all the leftovers from their meals dumped into his doggie bowl. Any girl was free to put her feet in the bowl, and call him to lick his food from her feet. Anything lesser than three stars, and he went hungry. Since the girls preferred to make him lick from their feet, he rarely went hungry. But they made sure to make him grovel and beg for each star.

Anyone who felt he didn't fully follow instructions would be free to slap him, and it would count towards his now enhanced daily quota of 50 slaps. Whenever he was crawling down the corridor, any of the girls would be free to stop him on his way and ask his 'count'. He had to remember and tell them, and they would add a couple of slaps and send him on his way.

The hostel girls had their share of fun with Ramesh. Anjali would make him fetch her shoes and lick them clean. She would make him do frog jumps with her shoes in his mouth. The girls found it extremely funny to see a naked guy, squatting with his hands over his head, shoe in mouth, jumping like a frog, his cock bouncing around. If he dropped the shoe, he had to start again from the beginning, and he couldn't bite down on the shoe but only hold it tightly pressed between his lips.

Shilpa got a harness and tied him to her chair, the one with small wheels on them. She would then kick his ass and make him crawl up and down the room, dragging her weight behind him. All these activities would be done in the common room, in full view of the rest of the gang. For the first time in GH history, no one was watching TV or streaming a web series on their laptop, since every one of them had access to a 'live' entertainment show now.

Rashmi, one of the shorter girls, even made him bend over like a stool and used him as a footstool to stand on, whenever she wanted to pick up her things from the upper shelf of her cupboard.

Invariably, one or the other girls would want to play with his penis. They would tie his hands behind his back, and milk his large organ. They would bring him to the edge, and then make him jump up and down without being allowed to release.

Every night, he was 'auctioned' in the common room, where the girls could bid for his nightly 'special oral service'. The girls got into the act and made a show of 'inspecting' him, counting his teeth, feeling his crotch, tugging at his organ and groping and squeezing his butt. Mallika even got a rubber stamp made with the title 'SOLD', which she would stamp on his naked ass after the nightly auction. The girls had decided that the cash collected would be used to get him nice branded clothes and accessories, for him to wear outside the GH. The difference between wearing the latest designer brands to class and stripping off completely when he reached the GH only made his nudity stark.

He ended up providing oral pleasure to the winner, usually a different girl every night since they couldn't all afford to bid for him every night. Over the course of the trimester, he had learnt more about using his tongue to make the girls orgasm than he had about economics, accounting or marketing.

On weekends, there would be a special auction when he was available for fucking. The girls nearly exhausted their weekly allowance to bid for that, since everyone wanted a piece of his long dick. The gushing whispers from the weekly winner of how deep he managed to go, how long he stayed erect, how many times he managed to make her orgasm, only made the next week's auction that much more competitive. The girls loved to ride his large penis. Varsha, one of the more adventurous girls, rode him cowgirl style in the common room in full view of the other girls, while making him neigh like a horse for her pleasure.

Rashmi made him lie on his back, with his feet flat on his ground but his knees raised. She would then sit on his crotch, using his thighs as backrest. She would rest her legs on his face, and make him fuck her while simultaneously licking and kissing her feet.

The girls who fucked him never allowed him to sleep or cuddle with them after sex. They simply kicked him out of the room, emphasizing the fact that he was merely a piece of meat they had bought for their pleasure.

While he continued to please the girls, his loyalty to Goddess Gayatri, Mistress Mallika and Princess Priyanka never diminished. Every night, after completing his duties to other girls, he would enter Room 105F, and bow down and worship the feet of his three mistresses. He would give them his 'count', and Gayatri and Mallika made sure that he got his full quota of slaps and spanks.

Thus, Ramesh ended up going back to bed sore every night, his ass burning from being spanked and his ears ringing from the 50 slaps, but his cock hard and erect from all the naked humiliation he had endured.

************************************

(To be continued)