Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 07

Story Info
Ramesh regrets speaking without thinking...
1.3k words
2.4
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh ran into Suresh at the breakfast table the next day, along with a group of guys from his hostel block. "Welcome Casanova! Please tell us who were you hooking up with, that you landed up half naked back at the hostel?" Suresh asked, in a loud voice.

"Oh c'mon, I don't want to discuss it," Ramesh replied.

"I did see him going to Gayatri's room last night," said one of the guys. Ramesh had forgotten that other guys did go into the GH to hook up with their girlfriends, and was suddenly worried that his daily visits to Room 105F could have been noticed.

"Ooh, Gayatri? What, batch toppers hooking up with each other? Did you get a bite of that juicy ass?" asked another guy.

"Forget it guys, I told you I don't want to discuss it," Ramesh said again.

"Bugger, I woke up at 4 am to let you into the room, I deserve to know the dirty details. Else, next time you knock, I may not open the door," Suresh teased him.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," Ramesh said, winking. He realised that these guys won't let him be in peace, unless he gave them some gossip.

"Ooh, was there kissing involved?"

"Yes, lots of kissing," Ramesh said with a laugh. It was kind of half true, he thought to himself. He had kissed a lot, and they don't need to know it was her feet that he had kissed.

"Did you get into her pants?" another guys asked.

"I don't even get into my pants when I am at her place," Ramesh thought to himself.

"I won't go into details but there was lots of nudity involved," he answered. "They don't need to know I was the one in the nude, in front of three fully clothed women," he thought to himself. In his mind, it was more of an inside joke, and a way to get the guys to lay off from picking on him.

A harmless quip, he mused. Little did he know that this particular harmless quip would land him in a big soup.

College rumours are like viral memes. No one know why a particular meme goes viral, but when one does, the whole world knows about it. Similarly, the gossip about Ramesh hooking up with Gayatri, with "lots of kissing" and "lots of nudity involved" with a bit of "he confessed to us himself" added, spread through the batch grapevine over the next week, mutating with more and more imagined dirty details with every whisper of "Did you hear about Ramesh and Gayatri?" between friends.

Gayatri got to know about it, because one of the girls eagerly shared the gossip with Mallika, who promptly passed it on to Gayu. She was furious. "How dare that lowlife let people believe that I am sleeping with him?", she fumed. She made up her mind to punish him in a way that would humiliate him further.

She asked Mallika to send out an informal announcement to the girls in her hostel block, "Girls, gather around in the 3rd floor common room tonight for more juicy details of the latest gossip. All will be revealed."

"All will be revealed," Gayatri thought to herself. She smiled at the thought that Ramesh would end up being the one to 'reveal all' at the gathering.

That night, as Ramesh entered Room 105F and stripped off, he could sense the cold fury of his Goddess. Dreading that his daily quota of 20 slaps would be harsher than usual, he crawled across and worshipped her feet.

"What do you have to say about this latest piece of gossip about me apparently hooking up with you?" Gayatri asked, her voice sharp enough to cut glass.

"I am sorry, Goddess. Suresh saw me in my briefs the day you kicked me out of your room half-naked, and the guys were pulling my leg about it. I happened to make a few harmless jokes too get them off my back," Ramesh replied. He was already regretting his 'harmless quips'.

Gayatri slapped him hard. Usually, her daily slaps were meant to humiliate him, so they were not delivered at full strength. This one was meant to hurt, and his ears rang as he fell back from the blow. Gayatri explained to him what her plans for him tonight were, and he wished she'd simply slapped him harder 19 more times instead.

The common room was full, with all 20 girls staying in the hostel block in attendance. If only professors could give gossip instead of lectures, they would have had no need to enforce the attendance rule in class.

Gayatri stood in the centre of the room and announced in her stage voice, "I am sure all of you have heard of my so called affair with Ramesh. I am proud of my family heritage and I treasure my reputation more than anything. I wanted to take this chance to clear the air and..."

"Was there lots of kissing? Lots of nudity?", a loud catcall from someone at the back interrupted her.

"Fuck it, showing you girls is easier than telling you," Gayatri announced and snapped her fingers.

The whole room fell silent as Ramesh entered the room. He was completely naked, except for a silk tie around his neck. He was on his hands and knees, and he was being led by Mallika holding the tie like a dog on a leash. Mallika led him to Gayatri and handed the 'leash' to her. Gayatri pointed to her feet, and Ramesh bent low and kissed her feet.

"To answer your question, yes, there was lots of nudity. And yes, there was lots of kissing. Why, there is even some doggy pose and woman on top. Anything else?", thundered Gayatri. She pulled at the tie and Ramesh sat up, kneeling. She slapped him hard, a slap that rang out in the stunned silence of the room. "And yes, lots of rough sex too," she added, as she loosened her grip on the tie, only for Ramesh to bow down and kiss her feet again. "Thank you Goddess, for teaching me a lesson," Ramesh said meekly, but his voice carried as the room continued to remain silent.

And then it started. Slowly, at first, a clap here, a clap there until the whole girl gang was clapping hard, with shouts of "Gayatri for President!!!"

The student council elections were due, and with this demonstration of power, Gayatri had all but ensured that her hostel block would vote for her alone.

Gayatri had announced that Ramesh was her slave, and Mallika and Priyanka had equal rights on him after her. But he would be 'available' on 'temporary lease' basis, or more accurately, 'temporary leash' basis, to all the girls in the hostel block.

Gayatri got a dog collar and leash fitted for him. After he was done worshipping the three of them, his leash would be tied to her doorknob and he would be kept kneeling at her door like a dog. The girls in the hostel were free to take him and use him in any way they liked, in half an hour blocks, on a 'first come first served' basis. They set a deadline of 3 am to release him back to his room, with the exception that he would be available through the night and day on their weekly off.

She had repeated the ground rules that Damu had indicated, about 'no permanent damage' to be done to him. She had added another on Priyanka's request that knowledge about him becoming their 'naked slave' would be restricted to their block, and none of the guys in the batch would get to know of this.

As Ramesh was tied next to the door, he reflected on how a harmless glance at first, and a few harmless quips now, had made him a naked slave to a whole gang of 20 girls. An acute feeling of embarrassment engulfed him, but his sustained erection told him that he was sexually aroused by being paraded naked and humiliated by the girls. He was actually looking forward to the new acts of humiliation that awaited him.

****************************

(To be continued)