Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 09

Story Info
Ramesh learns a lesson the hard way.
1.6k words
3.33
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the second trimester, Ramesh had become one of the most popular guys in his batch. He still kept his grades up, second only to Gayatri.

His fashion sense had improved, thanks to all the designer clothes the girls got him from the money they bid for his 'auction'. His body had also become toned from all the exercises he had been made to do. From a shy, nerdy guy with a simple hair-cut, he had been transformed into a hipster, with a trendy hairstyle, designer clothes and expensive sneakers.

The girls in GH became quite fond of their 'pet', and hung out with him all the time. Outside of the GH, he was treated like a cool friend, in class and at the canteen, thereby making him the subject of envy among the other guys.

The girls had banned the entry of other guys into their hostel. Ramesh was the only guy who was going to the GH every night. Gossip swirled around the Boys' Hostel that he was sleeping with two-three girls at a time. Ramesh had learnt not to make any harmless quips, so they didn't get much fodder from him. The girls had agreed to make him look like the alpha male of the batch, as an inside joke, so they even encouraged the gossip with more titbits from their side. Gayatri was initially relieved that she was no longer subject to malicious gossip since multiple girls were being linked with Ramesh in the campus grapevine.

All this attention went to Ramesh's head and he started strutting around the campus like a peacock. He still had to do his naked slave duties every night at the GH, but his behaviour in class during the day became more and more obnoxious over time.

Things didn't erupt till he made the mistake of stealing the limelight from Gayatri again. It was a routine case study presentation, and their group had prepared an excellent presentation. He had prepared all the slides as usual, and handed over carefully prepared speaker notes to his three mistresses. Gayatri had divvied up the presentation wherein Mallika would introduce the case study, Priyanka would explain the background work they had done and she herself would get to present the analysis and key takeaways, the strong point of the presentation. She had informed Ramesh that he would simply summarize the conclusion without adding any new points, making it seem that he was the slacker in the group.

All was going according to plan till the Professor asked a tricky question. It required a nuanced answer referring to multiple sections of the case study, and since none of the three girls had read the case study, they all fumbled. Ramesh decided to step up and gave an excellent answer that drew an appreciative thump on the desk by the Professor. "Looks like only one guy has understood the case study here. Gayatri, I expect better preparation from you as the batch topper. Time to pull your socks up," the Prof had remarked.

Gayatri was fuming internally, but managed to respond, "Yes Prof," with a straight face. She then turned towards Ramesh and shot him a look, one that made him shiver internally and dread meeting her that night.

As he entered her room that night, stripped off and went down on all fours, she said, "You have been getting too big for your boots, eh? It's time I taught you your place. Crawl on your stomach, you worm, no more hands and knees."

Ramesh went flat on his stomach, his hard penis pressed against the cold, hard floor. He lifted himself on his elbows and crawled forward, dragging the lower half of his body along the floor.

"I said Crawl like a worm, you idiot. Not like a monitor lizard," Gayatri ordered.

Ramesh put his hands beside him, his palms pressed against either hip. He pushed himself forward, scraping his shoulders on the floor. Progress was slow and painful, as he moved inch by inch to reach her. As soon as he reached her, he bowed before her and kissed her feet.

"Hold out your palms," Goddess commanded.

He held them out flat on the ground. She stepped on his palms with her heels on, and he felt a crushing pain shoot through his hands. She picked up a leather belt and threw it across the room.

"Fetch that belt," she said.

He crawled back the same way, on his stomach, like a worm, scraping his shoulders even more, and picked up the belt in his mouth. He was in pain, but felt strangely excited, his cock leaking a trail of pre-cum on the floor.

"10 lashes for showing off in class today," she announced. THWACK, the belt landed on his ass, leaving a red mark on his skin. He let out a welp, but he couldn't move. She was standing on his palms, and he had to kiss her heeled feet after every lash and say, "Thank you for this lesson, Goddess."

By the time she was done, his back and ass were covered with angry red welts. She pointed to the trail of pre-cum on the floor and said, "How dare you sully my room with your disgusting cum? LICK IT OFF!"

Ramesh had to lick his own fluids, off the floor. It tasted weird, and he didn't like it at all. He wondered about the times Rashmi and Varsha had swallowed his load when they had bought him at auction for their fun, and they seemed to have liked it well enough to have sucked him dry.

Gayatri then dragged him by his ear to her shoe closet. There were about twenty pairs of shoes in there. "I want all these shoes licked clean tonight. You will fetch them one by one, for me to wear, and lick them clean lying under my feet. This is what your tongue is fit for, not for speaking out of turn and making me look bad in class," Goddess ordered.

It took Ramesh three whole hours to get through just ten pairs. Gayatri then went off to sleep, ordering him to finish the rest. His tongue was so numb from all the effort that he could not even speak the next morning.

But Gayatri was not done with her punishment. She had ordered a cock-shocker, and she had him fitted with it. It looked like a plastic ring that went around his penis at the base of his crotch. She had the remote and could give him a mild to painful shock at the press of a button.

At the first couple of levels, it felt like just a mild prick, and Ramesh even felt a thrill of pleasure. The next level made him jump. The fourth level made him grab his crotch and hop about. Then she dialled it up and the fifth level made him double over and fall, groaning in excruciating pain.

"Remember that pain the next time you open your mouth in class," she had said.

She used that remote to torture him indiscriminately over the next few weeks. Ramesh would be sitting in class, listening attentively to the Prof when all of a sudden a 'Level Three' would make him jump up in his seat. Or he would be getting his lunch plate at the canteen, when a 'Level Four' would make him drop the whole plate. He would feign that he had a sudden stomach cramp when his friends asked him what was the matter.

At the next surprise quiz in class, as the Prof asked a tricky question that stumped the whole class, Ramesh was tempted to put his hand up, when a 'Level Two' made him pause. Ramesh was a quick learner, and the shock ring around his cock was an effective learning aid to ensure he kept his mouth shut.

As the Prof looked around the class and then pointed to him, "I am sorry Sir, I don't know the answer," Ramesh replied. He then quickly typed the answer and sent it to Goddess over messenger.

As the Prof asked a few other students without success and then finally said, "Well, how about the batch topper?", Gayatri responded with the correct answer. After the effusive praise from the Prof, she turned to Ramesh and smiled.

That night, as he bowed down and worshipped her, she lifted his chin up and said, "There is one more thing that your tongue can be used for." She removed her skirt and her panties. "Go ahead, make your Goddess happy," she said.

Ramesh looked at her pussy, all shaved and pink. He buried his nose into the folds between her lips and inhaled deep, enjoying her scent. He flicked his tongue back and forth, and she let out a soft moan. He continued to flick his tongue, and she grabbed his head and pushed him deeper between her thighs. She was soaking wet and he licked her clean, feeling ecstatic that his Goddess had allowed him to fulfil his fantasy of worshipping her glorious naked body.

As he knelt beside her, basking in the sweet aftertaste of her juices, she petted him softly and said, "See, this is what happens when you obey. Why do you insist of being stupid and making me angry? Promise me that you will always obey my commands."

Ramesh bent low, his mouth still sticky with her juice, and gently kissed her feet. "I promise, Goddess," he whispered softly.

She let him sleep on a rug near her bed that night. Ramesh drifted off, dreaming about his heavenly experience.

******************************

(To be continued)