Rancho

Story Info
A male slut gets trained.
1.2k words
4.24
21.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked into the Rancho and I carried our bags into the room on the second floor. Once inside, she told me to stop. She told me to put the bags down; it was more an order than a request. She said she had been lenient on me up till now; that her patience was wearing thin with my resistance. Prior to booking the Rancho for a week-long vacation we had agreed that the future of sex for us meant my complete submission to her, and giving up control of my orgasms in particular.

She told me to undress. As I took my clothes off she explained that this trip to Mexico would help speed my training along. We had been here a few years before and I knew she meant that we both had good memories of my initial cock training in this place. As I stripped off the last of my clothes she indicated that I should straighten up and keep my hands at my sides. I did as I was told.

"Hands on top of your head". She walked slowly around me, inspecting my naked body like she was making a purchase; stroking, prodding, squeezing. Suddenly she grabbed my erect cock in one hand and slapped my ass hard with her other hand. I jumped, she laughed and continued holding me in place with her hand firmly around my cock while she spanked my ass several times. I was feeling the effect of being in this place and being treated as her submissive. My rigid cock was responding to her hand and starting to drool. Without loosening her grip she snapped a cock ring around the base of it. The simple device forced my balls to stay where she wanted them. But mostly she knew the cock ring made me feel owned. It had a small metal ring attached to it and she clipped a leash onto the ring and gave it a pull to make sure I knew that my cock belonged to her now.

I stood completely naked, with my hands clasped on top of my head and my erect cock collared and leashed. "Shove your hips forward, I want that cock to stick out". Then she got her cell phone and took pictures. "Just from the neck down". "I might want to show you to some of my friends". She told me that I would be following her around for the next week like a sex toy with a cock ring on. Actually, not just "like that", she explained, but "exactly that". She laid out more rules for our training: no underwear for the rest of the week. I must only wear loose, easily accessible shorts or long tee shirts while out of the room. Once in our room I was told, I must strip naked except for the cock ring.

She will be the only person to touch my cock except for toileting. So I will need to ask permission to pee and she may watch to make sure I am being obedient. She may also hold and direct my cock to reinforce the concept of submission. She said she realized this intense focus on being her bitch 24/7 will make me very horney very quickly. That was her intension. She said she liked watching me hump her hand reflexively when she plays with my cock. She told me that me relieving my sexual tension will not be allowed unless explicitly directed to do so: it may amuse her to watch her pet slut perform. She said that failure to resist the urge to masturbate without direction would result in severe spankings and other punishments of her choice.

As she spoke she walked slowly around my erect body standing naked in the middle of the room. "Hands behind your back". I felt the wrist restraints being strapped on and clipped together so I could not interfere with her handling of my cock. Her hand slid back and forth on my cock, squeezing and handling it like it belonged to her. Suddenly she tightened her grip and pulled me toward her. "I won't tell you again". "Shove your slut ass forward when I play with this". "I expect you to thrust that cock out into my hands when I play with it. You will be punished if you pull back". She slapped my ass hard and I pushed my hips forward as directed. "Good slut".

"I bought a collar for you in case it amuses me to walk you naked". "But for now you will climb onto the bed and wait for me on all fours". She unclipped the restraints and I did as I was told.

"Higher"!! Her voice was like the snap of a whip. I felt like my back was already stretched as far as it could go but I arched my ass further into the air. With one hand firmly controlling my erection, her other hand slapped my exposed ass. "Wider". I struggled to spread my legs wider. Still using my erection like a control lever between my spread legs, I felt my asshole being lubricated. Seconds later she slid a rubber cock into my ass. She told me that the ass plug would keep me open so my ass could be fucked at any time during the evening without needing any cooperation from me. She stroked my cock a few times to harden it and to remind me who was in control.

The butt plug had a handle built into it and she used that to lead me around our room. She told me that letting it fall out would result in another spanking. So I did my best to keep up with her on all fours with my ass in the air. Every so often she slapped it for her amusement.

But what she really seemed to enjoy was watching me twitch and hearing me grunt when she played with my cock. Her cock. She enjoyed controlling her cock; edging it and keeping it hard for as long as it kept her interest. She occasionally used her cock as a live dildo.

Today she had a small cage with her. She told me that for the rest of our holiday her cock would be kept in a cock cage. That would guarantee no one but her touched it. I would continue to ask for permission to use the bathroom but otherwise her hands would be the only hands that were allowed to touch her cock. She said I would continue to be naked in our apartment except for the cock cage or a cock ring of her choosing.

Then she said: "bend over, put your hands on the floor, bend your knees and spread your legs as far apart as you can." "You need to know your place while we are here". I felt my asshole stretching as the plug was slowly pulled out. She kicked both ankles further apart and grabbed my hips. She slapped my ass a few times then I felt the head of her new strapon penetrate my asshole. I grunted as I felt her slide the dildo up my ass as far as it could go. "Arch your back slut". I did as I was told and hoped she was pleased. Because I was her slut.