Randall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any regrets man?" He asked with clear joy as he stroked his huge cock with two hands back and forth. "You reverted your cock back to a literal baby's penis, just to see my dick one more time."

I didn't really know what to say. I couldn't even get up, covered in my own cum, as I contemplated what my life would be like now. In the meantime, Randall's cock grew.

"Come over here, man, and measure for me?" he asked.

I nodded as I stayed on the floor but grabbed a ruler and pressed it to his monster shaft. "9 inches exactly," I said with awe.

"Perfect," he said.

"Now listen man, you're way too addicted to my cock, and I don't think I can be seen with a man with a micropenis anymore, so I think we have to part ways here. But you know what, I think I'm gonna leave you one more parting gift so you can think about what you've done."

"Come here," he said. "You get one lick. choose wisely."

I crawled over to him. I looked up at his huge cock, knowing it might be the last time I would ever see it, but in the moment regretting nothing.

I gave his huge penis the best, longest, lick I could, starting from his balls, working my way all the way up the shaft, until I reached the head. I tried putting the head in my mouth, but he quickly pushed me off.

"I said one lick, no-dick," he said forcefully.

"OK, lie down now," he commanded, "you get a parting present from me."

As I lay on the floor, he stepped on my cock with his foot, crushing my balls in pain, and he let his own cock erupt into the air. Cum rained down on me, covering every inch of my body. I opened my mouth and allowed some of it to stay in my tongue and throat.

Randall sighed loudly. He kneeled down, wiped his still-huge softening cock on my hair to get the cum off, and as he wagged the tiny remainder of my manhood between his pinky and thumb, said the last words he would ever say out loud to me. "bye bye baby boy," he cooed. I hope you enjoyed your brief time being a man."

He stood up, and took a picture of me covered in cum with my 1-inch cock sticking up. He texted me later that day with a copy. The caption said - "if you ever try to contact me again, this photo goes out to your entire contact list. I'll be watching the dating apps too. No sexual contact with anybody or your little secret is out. Bye man, thanks for helping me become a god, and sorry for ruining your sex life (even though you asked for it)."

For some reason, I followed Randall's commands. I haven't had anything resembling sex for years. The rest of my life is reasonably normal. Every once in a while, though, I take my stub between my fingers, remember the penis that I used to have, and most of all, recall the burned image in my head of my best friend, and his beautiful cock that took my manhood.

12