Random Romp

Story Info
A needy romp with the security guard.
2.3k words
4.43
8.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisha almost tripped on the flight of stairs leading out of the office to the parking lot. Embroiled in an animated discussion with her husband, the phone held firmly with my head tilted to my shoulder as she rummaged through her handbag for the keys to the car. The phone went flying and she barely managed to not topple face down. The travesty of the situation being the keys just jumped out of the bag. She looked at the phone, irritated with her husband as he could not wait to discuss this trip to visit his parents till we got home. A dark veined hand reached for my phone as she stood up and gathered her car keys, put the shades and lip balm and wallet back into my bag.

It was Dharma, the parking attendant for the office who picked up her phone and cleaned it with his shirt before handing it back to her, the husband was still at it, oblivious to the sound of a falling phone and no response for a good minute. Dharma's tone was genuine as he enquired if she was ok, she was a bit embarrassed resulting in a blush as she thanked him and said she was ok. She just said, "I will call you back from the car" and disconnected the phone. The phone had a strong manly odor from Dharma wiping it off his uniform, his sweat mingled with his body odor. It was strangely pungent and uncomfortably likeable, yet repulsive. She wanted to inhale it again.

Dharma had walked over to his checkpoint and stood with his back towards her. I watched carefully, noticing his slender yet athletic frame. His arms looked veined and strong, and legs looked strong through the tight pants. I even checked out his butt that was nicely shaped and looked fit. Shaking her head at what she was thinking as she sat in the car and instinctively brought the phone back to inhale deep again, the scent had weakened yet there were remnants of the manly odor. She felt a quiver somewhere in her body, maybe her head, maybe not. As she drove out, she waved at Dharma as a thank you gesture again.

All along the way my mind kept going back to the scent and she tried again to inhale more if there were any hints of it left. This was strange as she had always been very elegant in how she dresses and looked and smelt, Rajvendra (her husband) always smelt so fresh of cologne, so this was something unusual yet intriguing as she felt a faint quiver somewhere within her, every time she got that scent or thought of it. The thoughts of the incident involving Dharma and his scent caused her to forget to call Raj and realized as she walked into the elevator to their 15th floor apartment. She would only call him back an hour after she was showered, changed, and had some chamomile tea.

The argument continued without pause and Raj went about his business of impressing upon her how she was being a little inconsiderate towards his parents' visit. After a half hour of back and forth arguing and bickering by either side Nisha disconnected the phone and sank down in the plush leather sofa, letting my reeling head come to a standstill, closing her eyes to cut out any visual impulses seeking compete nothingness, breathing deep. Initially, she felt the relaxation as she let my mind go blank yet subconsciously Dharma's scent had lingered in the memory of her brain and it re-ignited a stirring deep in her core, she was aghast to realize that she was beginning to be wet thinking of Dharma.

She usually would wear trousers or skirts to the office, as she got ready, I picked up the new navy-blue woolen skirt that stretched to her knees and had the most sinuous wrap around her tight buns, hips, and thighs. Her cheeks grew pink and the constant stirring, and gentle churn seemed non-stop in her core. The day had just begun, and the crotch of the blue thong already had a wet patch.

The entire day at the office she kept busy with correspondence, the only break was a quick chat with Raj and Neha, her colleague who noticed how Nisha's skin was glowing that day. Sitting in the car she spotted Dharma at the gate. Smiling to herself, she got off and looked around, pressing the pen to the rear tire air pin, deflating it until it looked obviously flat. With an impish grin she sat and pinched her skirt on either side of the hips and pulled it higher, the smooth creamy fair thighs in all their young firm glory were visible to anyone who could look into the car window from above.

Her heart thumped in her bosom as she drove towards the gate, the deflated tire making a squeaking sound that was obvious. Through the closed window she flashed a huge smile at Dharma who had noticed the tire alerted by the sound it was making on the concrete driveway. Dharma waved his hands frantically signaling her to stop and she acted with a frown on her face, as she lowered the window glass. Dharma could not resist the view of her creamy thighs, shapely from yoga, smooth as silk and so fair, almost gleaming.

She gently squeezed her thighs together giving Dharma the show he could only dream off, his tight trousers unable to hide the growing bulge of the healthy young man. After a good 5 minutes of teasing him, Nisha agreed to reverse the car into a spot that was next to the gate but behind a concrete block.

Dharma darted into the cabin by the gate to get a couple of blocks of wood, he walked over to the car and Nisha purposely waited till he walked up to the window again and this time she had spread her legs a bit more, Dharma gulped as his mouth fell open, just a couple of inches higher and he knew it would be the city girls crotch, his virile phallus swell, the trousers unable to contain any signs of his arousal. Nisha opened the door and stepped out, immediately slamming the door close and bent forwards, her shapely round butt thrust right towards Dharma's crotch, he stood there, the view and the previous flashing by Nisha had his hormones flowing.

He set down to work as Nisha paced around him, her creamy smooth waxed legs distracting him no end. It did not help at all that she would lean and bend down to look, revealing the most heavenly cleavage he could only have dreamt of. As he stood up, the bulge at the front of his pants was huge and he did not make any attempt to hide it, even if he wanted to it would not be possible. Nisha reached over into the car through the open window to fetch her wallet, it was a calculated move to display the firm shapely butt and tease Dharma even more. The move had its effect and his cock throbbed in his tight uniform pants.

As she stood up, she placed a 500 Rs note in his hand and smiled in the most lustful and sexy way, placing her hand on his biceps she softly squeezed his upper arm, cooing her Thank you in the most refined and sophisticated manner. Her touch made his nostrils flare as he clutched the money, his discomfort or rather dichotomy was evident from his body language.

The male in him wanted to grab the female and breed her right there and then. The possible consequences were the deterrent. Nisha herself felt the lust in his eyes and squeezed his arm again, biting her lower lip. Although it was unlike her to be seducing any man at all let alone a young security guard in the hidden corner of the parking of her office. The Female in her sensed a virile young male who was well endowed too as was clear from the size of the bulge.

In one quick swoop, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her effortlessly, carrying her to the small alley around the concrete block, it was a bare room of 8 x 6 feet, with nothing but the electrical panels for the building. The room had a strange dry heat from the transformer a foot away.

Dharma only let her down on her feet once they were inside and away from anyone's line of vision, yet there was no door to this nook, the ceiling was 12 feet and then the elevators above that. He swiveled her around and pressed his body to hers from behind. Nisha placed both her palms on the bare cold concrete wall, she moaned as his body pressed to hers, his body odor driving her hormones into craziness as she leaked into the already drenched thong at the crotch that had wedged into the smooth waxed labia, her clit throbbed from the arousal, her nipples perked and her skin aglow and flushed.

She let out a small cry as he grabbed her hair from behind, dharma had fidgeted and undone the zipper in his pants and out sprung his monster, eight inches of thick meat, veined and dark, foreskin pulled back revealing a thick bulbous glans, the slit gleamed with precum. With his left hand he grabbed the fair shapely woman's hair, resting his elbow on the small of her back tugging her head backwards. This made her breasts push against the concrete wall. As she moaned from the way he tugged her hair, dharma smirked.

Nisha felt his urgent fingers hitching up her skirt roughly and she gasped as his thick cock pressed against her naked skin at the back of her thighs and on the revealed portions of her butt cheeks given that the thong was wedged all the way into her butt crack. She felt his fingers pulling at the waist band of the thong and the roughest of yanks ripping the material right of her left side along the hip, he did not bother to remove it altogether as the rip on one side was enough for his monster to gain access to her lubricated hole and tunnel.

Dharma grabbed the shaft in the middle and bending his knees slightly grit his teeth as he rubbed the glans along the flooded slit, it was a molten pool of lubricant from a highly aroused woman. He thrust with his hips making the glans jab at the tight orifice, the thickness slid right in and without bothering to wait for the tightness to adjust to his thickness he jabbed harder, she cried out. He reached around releasing her hair and clamped his thick hand over her mouth to muffle any loud sounds.

Dharma thrust again, this time shoving more of his thickness, stuffing the already crammed tight insides, had it not been for the profusely leaking walls, this could have been very hurtful. He grit his teeth as he pulled out and kept thrusting again and again. Nisha's hands flailed as she grabbed his right arm moaning into his palm. Dharma had grabbed her by the hip with his right hand as he thrust his thick shaft into her, eventually shoving almost all of his length into the tight slick warmth of her pussy that sheathed and molded around the raging monster that stretched and rubbed against everything inside her abdomen, the very pressure made her orgasm again and again on his cock. Her legs trembled when the glans hit her cervix repeatedly, a completely alien yet pain mingled with extreme pleasure taking over her body in waves of orgasmic bliss.

The thrusting and shoving, the rigorous rough handling as the male took the female, the element of aggression and the sheer size and girth of the tool completely taking over her senses, her nails dug into the arm that she held on. Every rough and hard thrust raising her feet completely off the floor, sending shock waves that initiated from her core all the way up her spine making her body shake and tremble from the overpowering strength. Her cheek and chin bruised slightly from being shoved into and rubbing on the concrete wall, her legs flailing every time his thrust kept her airborne impaled on his thick meat.

Without warning he grunted and held her tighter; she felt his cock swell and throb inside her, followed by a torrent of warm jets of male seed shooting and filling up her womb. He kept her held like he had all along, it was a good two minutes after filling her up that he released his grip on her mouth and hips. There was no word uttered as he wiped his still throbbing and slimy cock coated with her juices on her skirt, thoroughly cleaning it before stuffing it back into the tight trousers. He hurried out just whispering...."kal se Kachchhi pehen ke mat aana, phaadni padti hai" (do not bother to wear any panties from tomorrow onwards, its futile to rip them off every time).

Nisha held onto the concrete wall as her breathing took a full ten minutes to return to normal, her legs still felt weak, and her insides felt like his thick shaft had split something open. Hair disheveled, crumpled top and skirt bearing a huge wet spot where Dharma had cleaned his cock. Walking to her car, Nisha slumped into the seat, straightening her hair, hoping to reach home before her husband to save herself from answering the many questions that would arise, yet the steady stream of semen on her inner thigh made her inner core churn yet again, craving the thickness and depth of Dharma's manhood.