R&R Beach Day; Fun in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told and Rayna sucked her husband's cock while I faced her. I leaned down to join her in the feast and it was turning into a 69 position with the derivative of 3. I didn't over think things. I just really enjoyed the situation. I enjoyed and I enjoyed until I felt a surge of my juices gather to rush toward Rob's mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned but Rob did not relent.

"Yes! Cum right in my face!" He said. And I did.

Rob licked me from top to bottom as Rayna sat up to help me change positions. I laid down on my back while she got on top of me and sat on my face. I licked her sweet pussy and then Rob entered her over my face. My tongue reached out to taste him too, every time he came near I couldn't get enough of their hot sex juices that began to cover my face while I sucked on them both. Rob pulled out and Rayna orgasmed in my mouth. I held her thighs down toward my face until her clit stopped pulsating.

I heard the sound of Rob opening a condom that he put on and slid himself into me. I felt the sweet pressure of his long thick cock inside my tight hot walls while he stayed for a minute before gently thrusting. I also felt a vibration and heard the sound of a motor from a toy I didn't see. I felt Rayna massage my clit with a bullet vibrator while Rob fucked me deeper and deeper. R&R played very nicely.

One quick shower later, R&R drove me back to my car but this time in Rob's red sports car. I sat in the back, just remembering the day in every fine detail. It was a beautiful day.

12