Randy Goes Camping

Story Info
Randy graduates and then takes a week to go camping.
13.3k words
4.62
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

Randy Goes Camping

Graduation

Randy Baumgardner stood in line behind his fellow classmates as he prepared to walk across the stage to receive his high school diploma. Most of the graduates were fidgeting and talking to each other as the principal worked his way through the remainder of the students whose surnames began with "A" and moved on into the "B's".

Eventually, Randy ascended the stairs and his name was called by the building principal. "Randall A. Baumgardner," he said into the microphone. "Folks it should be noted that young Mr. Baumgardner has also received the school science department's award for excellence in astronomy. Mr. Clarkson tells me that since Randy took over the host duties at our school planetarium, attendance has more than doubled. There is a check for $300.00 which goes with this award." With that, the principal presented the young graduate with his diploma, his award certificate, and the check.

Randy accepted his diploma, shook the principal's hand briefly, and walked across the stage. Scanning the crowd, he found his Aunt Ivy, with whom he had lived for the duration of his high school years while his parents, carnival workers, were away "working the circuit." She was beaming, clearly proud of her nephew. Next, he located his astronomy teacher, Mr. Clarkson, who was still standing and applauding for his number one student. Randy mouthed the words "thank you" as he waved to his mentor before joining his fellow graduates back at his seat. Eventually, the names had all been called, the awards given to their recipients, and the traditional tossing of the caps signaled the end to the ceremony. Randy's high school career was officially over.

The after-graduation party was at the Ryan's. Randy knew Al Ryan from school. Everybody knew the three-season athlete who had been awarded a scholarship to attend Boston College in the fall. The Ryans had a large in-ground pool and it was certain that Randy's classmates would show up wearing swimwear. Randy had to take his aunt home before changing out of his cap and gown and into his swim trunks and a tee shirt and then he'd drive his aunt's 1966 Plymouth station wagon to pick up his girlfriend, Michelle, before attending the party.

Michelle Campton had been Randy's steady girlfriend for the entire year and now that Graduation Day had arrived, this party would be their last together, at least for a while. The very next day Michelle was booked on a flight to Los Angeles where she would enroll in a summer session at UCLA, which she was scheduled to attend in the fall as a prospective performance arts student. Michelle wanted to become an actress.

She'd starred in a number of productions, both dramatic and musical, during her high school years and had received solid, if somewhat biased reviews from the local weekly. She had a good singing voice, but it was her looks, if anything, that convinced the locals, including her parents, that with training, she just might be able to make it in Hollywood. Michelle was hands down the most beautiful girl in the class of '74.

Randy pulled the enormous station wagon up to the curb, bounced up the steps to Michelle's front door and rang the bell. Mrs. Campton opened the door and waved Randy into the foyer. "Hi, Randy," she said. "Michelle's almost ready."

"Thanks, Mrs. C.," said Randy as he took her hand and gave her a friendly peck on the cheek. "We may be out late tonight, Mrs. Campton, but don't worry, Michelle will be perfectly safe. Then, turning to face his girlfriend's mother directly he said. "Tonight is a special night. When Michelle finishes getting ready you will tell her that tonight's curfew has been removed, but that she is to use good judgement and be home before dawn. You will not worry about her safety. Tell me that you understand and agree, Mrs. C."

"I understand, Randy. That's a good idea."

Randy smiled as Mrs. Campton excused herself, leaving Randy to wait at the bottom of the staircase.

As he stood there, he recalled the very first time he had dated Michelle. He had used his hypnotic influence then for exactly the same purpose, to clear the decks for a later curfew.

It had been nine full months since Randy had discovered that he possessed hypnotic abilities, amazing abilities. He'd used them to influence Michelle when he first realized that his new-found mind control capabilities offered him an opportunity to secure the attention of the stunning brunette. This realization had presented Randy with his first real moral dilemma, at least with respect to his hypnotic gift. How far should he go to secure his prize? Should he compel her to become his girlfriend?

Luckily, a simple probe into her feelings had revealed that despite her flawless exterior, inside Michelle was just like any teenager, filled with anxiety and looking for affection, genuine affection. Once he had understood that what she wanted was exactly the same thing he wanted, they had become boyfriend and girlfriend the old-fashioned way, fumbling around in the back seat of his aunt's station wagon.

Michelle came bounding down the staircase, her beautiful face grinning from ear-to-ear. She wore a smock, hiding her swimsuit, but revealing her long and shapely legs almost to the top of her thighs. She held a beach towel under one arm as she leaned-in to give her boyfriend a playful peck on the cheek. "I'm so psyched for this party, Randy," she confessed.

"Your mom has moved your curfew back to dawn, 'Chele," said Randy. "We have all night ahead of us. Are you packed for your flight tomorrow afternoon?"

"All set," said Michelle. Taking hold of Randy's arm, she shouted "Bye Mom! We're leaving!"

"Be safe, darling! Please be home by dawn."

"Love you!" shouted Michelle in the direction of the kitchen.

Randy replied. "Don't you worry, Mrs. C.; I'll protect her."

Michelle looked into her boyfriend's eyes and kissed him on the mouth. "But who's going to protect me from you?" she whispered as the two stepped out onto the porch and the screen door closed behind them.

"You think you might need protection from me?" asked the grinning Randy as he opened the door to the passenger side of the enormous station wagon.

Once inside the cavernous vehicle, Michelle leaned across the seat to open Randy's door from the inside. He slid behind the wheel. "Well, no, I guess not..." she said behind mock concern, "but a girl can dream, can't she?" Randy turned the ignition key and moved the column shifter to "D."

A Guy Thing

By the time Randy and Michelle arrived at the Ryan's the party was already in full swing. The Ryans had told their son that alcoholic drinks were forbidden and, for the most part, the partygoers had complied, relying on the exuberance of youth to power the fun. Randy knew that a few of his classmates would either show up already "hammered" or smuggle in booze, but he had no interest in any of that. He had bigger plans and making a fool of himself in front of his girlfriend on their last night before she was to fly to the West Coast was definitely not one of them.

Randy and Michelle were one of the high school's "power couples." Randy, although neither a "jock" nor a "freak," was comfortable hanging around the periphery of both groups, each of which enjoyed his sense of humor. Randy was a funny guy. He made people laugh.

His "Master of Ceremonies" performances in the planetarium and the fact that his bi-weekly "shows" were sold out for the first time in their history only added to his comedic resume. Those who had shared classes with Randy knew that he was naturally funny. Even teachers, especially teachers like Mr. Clarkson, whose classes were less regimented, had to admit that, although sometimes a little irreverent, Randy was a good kid, and funny, a positive addition to the learning environment.

On the other hand, Michelle was the "Queen of the Drama Department," having secured lead roles in all of the school's dramatic and musical productions. Additionally, there was the matter of her appearance. At eighteen, Michelle Campton was a perfect example of young femininity, both in form and figure. Her light brown hair was long and soft, her face bright and beautiful. There were other girls in school with beautiful hair and pretty faces, many of whom were in attendance at the pool party, but it was her body which vaulted Michelle to the fore. Michelle's figure was perfectly proportioned, the body of an adult woman on a high school girl.

Initially, Michelle, who of course was fully aware of her advanced development, had tried to hide her early maturation. She wore knee length skirts and baggy jeans. She had a substantial collection of loose-fitting sweatshirts and sweaters which she wore to school every day. Despite her attempts to "fly under the radar," she couldn't hide her attractive face. She knew that both the boys and the girls were looking at her. The teenaged girls were envious, and the boys... well, the boys didn't quite know what to think about the "stunner" in the hallway.

At any rate, when Michelle accepted the part of Nellie Forbush in the school's production of "South Pacific" her costume, which consisted of a pair of cut-off jeans and a bikini top, removed all doubt. Michelle was built as well as beautiful.

Michelle met Randy in astronomy class soon after he had become aware of his mind control "gift," and had been one of the first classmates he'd attempted to influence. Once he probed her mind and found that she was amenable to his approach, he reduced his attempts to mentally direct her, instead using his natural charm and instincts to build the relationship. It worked. They'd spent the entire year as boyfriend and girlfriend and today was their last day together. Tonight would be their last night together.

Once they'd entered the party and Michelle had removed her chemise, the two made their way to the pool, but before they actually got wet, one of the football players, who was already drunk pushed Michelle into the pool. It was more or less all in fun, but Randy had a well-developed sense of protection when it came to his girlfriend. "Hey, Mike," he said, "cut the shit."

"Or what?" answered the starting right guard. "What are you going to do about it, funny man?"

"Lighten up, Mike," said Al Ryan who was not only their host but the quarterback and acknowledged leader of the football team. C'mon you guys, don't screw up my party. Randy extended his hand, which the enormous teen offensive lineman took.

Instantly, Randy was into Mike's mind, searching for information. He quickly learned that Mike had a secret "thing" for Michelle and, because Randy was her "main squeeze" Randy could sense Mike's antipathy toward his imagined rival. More importantly, the teenaged mind reader/hypnotist could sense that the matter was definitely not settled in Mike's mind. There would be trouble later unless Randy put a stop to it right there. Still holding the lineman's massive paw, Randy said, "C'mon, Mike, let me buy you a fruit punch. Come with me." Then, turning to Michelle he said, "Mike and I are getting some punch. Be right back. He could see the concern in his date's face as he added "It's ok, C'hele. Mike and I are fine. Tell her, Mike."

"Yeah, we're alright."

"See? I'll be back in a minute."

The two boys headed towards the punch bowl and Randy spoke quietly to his ersatz rival. "Mike, Michelle is my girlfriend, not yours. You will forget your feelings for her. Instead, you will devote your attention to... I don't know..." he said as he scanned the crowd looking for a candidate for Mike's new love interest. He saw one of the less popular girls who was standing with her friends and said "Allison Dodge." You think she's cute. Bring her a fruit punch and turn on the charm. You might get lucky."

Mike did what he was told. He could hardly have done otherwise. Once Randy made skin contact, nobody could resist his commands.

In another minute Randy and Michelle were bobbing together in the pool's deep end. "You had me worried there for a minute, Randy. Mike's twice your size."

First, Michelle," he said as he twirled the beautiful girl in the string bikini to face him and pulled her close. "The matter is settled. I told him that Allison Dodge had a thing for him."

"But, Randy," she continued, "he was angry. I could see it in his eyes."

"Michelle," said Randy, "This is a guy thing. The whole school was watching. I had to stand up. We worked it out. He's working on Allie," said Randy pointing to the burly lineman who was doing his best to chat up a group of three sophomores on the far side of the pool.

Michelle swung her arms around Randy's neck and pulled him in closely for a kiss. "My hero," she whispered.

Randy smiled. "I always will be, 'Chele."

"And I'll always be your girl," she whispered.

The two graduates continued to party until just before midnight before they gathered up their towels and thanked their host, who said "See you guys. Best of luck at UCLA, Michelle."

"Thanks Al. Enjoy Boston," she said as she waved goodbye to her friends and got into the front seat of Randy's station wagon.

One Lucky Boy

"Looks like it's just us, Michelle," said Randy as he started the car. "Are we cool at "The Pines" or should I make for P.P.?" he asked.

"Are you kidding?" she laughed. "What good is working weekends and vacations at a motel if you can't get a room when you need it? I arranged for us to get Room 24 down at the end. The night manager's a good guy. I stocked up for tonight yesterday afternoon. I want tonight to be special."

"Me too, 'Chele," said Randy as he leaned in to kiss Michelle softly. "

The two lovers pulled into the motel and Michelle waved to the night manager who gave her the "thumbs up," indicating that the room was free. "That's one lucky boy," the manager said to himself.

Michelle turned the key and opened the door to the room. "You need to stay outside for a minute, Randy, while I get things ready. I promise I'll only be a minute."

"Sure 'Chele," said Randy.

Michelle closed the door and the Venetian blinds in the window. "Just a minute" turned into five, but eventually, Michelle said "You can come in now." The door opened and Randy walked into the room, which was illuminated only by a half-dozen soft candles, a warm light which cast flickering shadows throughout the room. There was some kind of feminine fragrance as well, but Randy didn't recognize it.

Michelle stepped from behind the door and Randy took a step back. "Whoa," said the teen. "'Chele, you look amazing."

"I bought this especially for you," said the smiling eighteen-year-old beauty who stood at arm's length directly in front of her boyfriend. She wore a diaphanous white peignoir which concealed her sex and at the same time permitted the candlelight to hint at a curve here and there. Her nipples poked through the flimsy material, promising firm young breasts just underneath.

Randy took Michelle's hands and drew her close as he kissed her on the lips. Michelle broke the kiss, leaning backwards and raising her hands to undo his shirt buttons. Grinning, she said, "Here, let me help you out of these clothes."

Soon all that remained was Randy's swim trunks, which Michelle carefully removed after first guiding them over and past his erection, which popped out straight as soon as his trunks had cleared the obstruction. She reached down to cup his scrotum. Randy jerked involuntarily as his beautiful girlfriend gently massaged his balls and stroked his cock. "Come over and lie down on the bed," she said as she sat on the covers and patted the space next to her.

Randy sat, but took Michelle into his arms and kissed her. "'Chele, you're driving me crazy."

"That's the idea. Now, lie down like I told you." Michelle crawled over Randy's outstretched legs as she balanced herself on her knees. The hem of her soft lingerie brushed up against his cock and he shuddered. His hands went to her waist to guide her as she leaned forward to kiss her lover again. Eventually, her breasts slowly flattened against his chest and the two lovers kissed again.

Michelle began a slow descent as she kissed the supine teen on the neck, across his bare chest and on his flat abdomen. Her breasts dragged tantalizingly ahead of her lips until Randy's penis was snagged by the flimsy peignoir, wrapped like a hot dog in a thin, lacy bun.

Instinctively, Randy began to move his cock up and down using the thin material as a slippery sleeve as he fucked her cleavage. Michelle lifted her chest to release his penis, but only long enough to clear the stiff obstruction and replace the negligee with her mouth.

She held his stiff cock with one hand and started slow fellation. "Oh, 'Chele, this feels amazing," moaned the teenage hypnotist as he sped up his pistoning, driven by the need for more sensation.

Michelle abruptly stopped and sat up straight. "We need to slow down," she said. "It's our last night together and I don't want it to end for a long while."

"Me neither," said Randy, "but it feels so good. Lie down on the bed, 'Chele. I want to kiss you all over."

The lovers traded positions. This time it was the beautiful young woman who lay still, waiting for her boyfriend to re-devote himself to her body, to her intoxicating beauty. Randy had already taken Michelle's virginity as she had taken his. On their first date Randy had been sorely tempted to fuck her in the back seat of his aunt's station wagon, but he had already used his hypnotic commands to get her to go out with him. He did not want to violate her until she could decide for herself that he was the one she wanted.

As it turned out, the two teens became closer as their puppy love grew stronger. She cared for him and she knew he genuinely cared for her. Randy released his girlfriend from all hypnotic suggestion and control after their second date. On the third, she allowed him to enter her and trade her childhood for young womanhood. Their sex was genuine affection, and varied. In fact, the two had already had oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Michelle had a strong sex drive and Randy knew how lucky he was. From their first date, he had made her satisfaction his primary goal.

This attitude towards a lover's duties came to Randy instinctively. They both felt that way and it made for a magical school year. The two lovers had talked to each other about this night, their last together. They knew that a long-distance relationship was unlikely to succeed and that after tonight their paths would diverge. Only time would tell if they would re-unite.

Randy spread Michelle's long legs and began kissing and licking her pubis. Her hips began to rotate as she sought the perfect position for her lover's attention. He seized her hips with his hands and held her still as he took over the initiative. Michelle reacted by moaning and urging her lover to continue. He kissed; he licked; he sucked; and he probed with his tongue.

Eventually, his attention brought the lovely eighteen-year-old to the brink and she tried to push him away, unwilling to cum "too early," but Randy held her fast and picked up his stimulative pace. "Oh, God!" she shouted as her body bucked and flew off the bed, propelled by electrified orgasm.

Michelle fell back into the bed, sexually spent. As she tried to catch her breath, Randy just reversed direction, returning first to her abdomen and then softly kissing her nipples through the translucent lingerie. His lips rose to her neck. It took all of his self-control to prevent giving her a hickey. She would have allowed him to mark his prize, but Randy did not want to leave such visible evidence of their dalliance and moved on to her lips.

Michelle lay passively accepting her boyfriend's soft and loving attention and gently returning his kiss, doing everything her still-tired and orgasm-spent body to signal her satisfaction and love for her lover. Eventually, she spoke as tears began to well-up. "Oh, Randy, what are we going to do? I hate the thought that we won't be together after tonight. I don't want to go to California."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers