Randy Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy answered her tears with kisses filled with understanding, reassurance, and loving affection. e used the crumpled top sheet to dry around her eyes. Although it had been months and months since he had taken control of her thoughts, the teen-aged hypnotist took her head in his hands and spoke. "Michelle, until I say 'I release you' you will obey me. Say that you understand."

"I understand."

"Chele, you will stop crying. Instead, you will think about how much fun we're having and how perfect tonight has been and is going to continue to be. You will allow yourself to be loved by me and to love me back, but no more tears, just feelings of love."

"You will stop your thoughts about not going to college and look forward to your trip. While you are on the West Coast, you will work hard on your career. I don't want you to forget what we've had; just don't dwell on it. We will always be friends. I will always be there for you. Tell me that you understand and that you're going to please me tonight. No more tears."

Michelle stopped crying and looked into her lover's face. I understand. I want to please you so much."

"Me too," said Randy as he kissed Michelle again.

Michelle returned the kiss. "How can I show you how much I love you?"

"'Chele, you just did."

"You know what I mean."

Randy relented. "Yeah, I do. I want you to tease me. I want you so bad that you're driving me crazy. I want to fuck you so bad. Take me inside you and make love to me slowly. Make it last as long as you can. Let's get off together, and then just hold each other for a while."

Michelle shifted to one side and got out of the bed. "I have to tinkle," she said as she made for the tiny motel bathroom, "and I want to refresh my make-up."

"I have to go too," said Randy. "'Chele please let me go first. I promise I'll be quick."

"OK, she said as she opened the door to the bathroom. "I can wait."

Randy got up and went to the bathroom, but had to wait a few seconds before he could actually use the toilet. Eventually his body switched from sex mode to urination mode and then he washed his hands before opening the door. He watched her perfect ass sashay into the bathroom and disappear behind the door.

"Hey, what make-up?" asked Randy as he returned to the bed and propped himself up on his elbows

"Surprise make-up," said Michelle from behind the flimsy hollow-core door.

While Michelle used the bathroom, Randy's mind wandered as he envisioned her return. She'd open the door and there she'd be, the vision of young beauty that she was. He imagined her firm tits, nipples poking through her peignoir.

Eventually, the door opened and for the second time that night, Randy gazed on the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She wore the same outfit, but this time, her face was made-up with eye shadow, and she wore a new, red lipstick. Her long brown hair was loosely woven into a braided ponytail. Her fragrance, now re-applied, acted like a pheromone promising pleasure if only he could just get closer. It was the same girl, but a more grown-up version. Michelle was a full-bodied beautiful woman, his woman, and she was determined to give him a "going away" present he would never forget.

"Come to me, Michelle," said Randy. Michelle sat down on the side of the bed and reached over to gently put her hand around Randy's now flaccid penis. "Lie back and let me take over. What do you want?"

"I want you to tease me, 'Chele. I want you to drive me crazy. You already are. I want you so bad."

Michelle continued to bring Randy's penis back to attention. Using her free hand, she cupped her breast through her nightie and squeezed. "You want to see my titties, Randy, don't you?"

"I want to do more than see them, 'Chele," said Randy as he reached for her tits.

"Uh, uh, uh," chided the beauty as she demurely pushed his hand away. "I'm calling the shots here. Say it, Randy. Tell me that I'm in charge."

"I'm yours to command, 'Chele... for now."

Without loosening her grip on Randy's now fully-restored erection, Michelle re-mounted her lover and put the tip of his cock against her pussy, but did not allow it to enter. Instead, she rubbed it back and forth coating it with her natural lubrication, teasing her boyfriend exactly as he had asked. Randy strained to bury himself in her wetness but she held firm. She was in charge. He'd enter her when and how she wanted and not until.

Randy was enjoying her cockteaser act and played along as he groaned and mock-strained to force his cock into her.

"Easy boy," said Michelle. "How about I let you in this much?" She guided the tip of Randy's cock just past her labia and held it there while she slowly moved her hips around and around. She allowed him to enter her another inch until he could feel his dickhead surrounded by moist flesh, but with the rest of his cock still in the beautiful brunette's grasp.

She squeezed his erection not quite tightly, more like securely, and made sure that his next thrust would only go so far. Randy pushed again and was rewarded with another inch of penetration and sweet sensation. He reached forward to seize Michelle's breasts, but she pulled back, released her grip on her lover's cock and instantly, Randy's erection buried itself in her soft, wet eighteen-year-old vagina.

Again, Michelle chided her lover. "Slow down, there lover," she said smiling. "Let's not get greedy. Haven't I given you what you want? Doesn't it feel good?"

"I want to suck on your tits, 'Chele. Lean forward"

"Put your hands down by your side, first." Randy's hands went to his sides as he kept a slow, leisurely thrusting motion, designed to maximize his heightened sensitivity. Her pussy held him tight. Michelle's own hands snaked up under her peignoir until each held a full, soft tit. She leaned forward until her breasts were less than a foot from Randy's mouth and then stopped, afraid to lose her balance and fall forward. Randy pulled her soft lace covering up over her head and removed it, before steadying his lover with his strong arms and hands.

Still holding her titties, Michelle moved closer to Randy until his tongue flicked-out to touch one of her red nipples. In a heartbeat, Randy flipped Michelle onto her back and began fucking her missionary style. He grabbed her tits, which had barely flattened against her torso. They were firm, but spongy, perfect examples of feminine flesh. His mouth went to one nipple and then the other, kissing, sucking and finally biting as he continued pumping.

"'Chele," he whispered, "I'm getting close. We're getting close. Time for you to meet me." He took her hand and placed it on her clit. "Cum with me 'Chele."

'Chele diddled herself furiously as she worked to catch up to Randy, who had moved from gentle rhythmic lovemaking to forceful thrusts as he jammed his hips against the inside of her thighs trying to penetrate her as deeply as he could. "Now 'Chele. I'm cumming! Oh!" Randy's last thrust ended with a blast of cum followed by two additional less dramatic ejaculations.

Michelle was right behind him, flaying about in the bed as her body tried to escape the orgasmic contortions that commandeered her nervous system. It could not. Randy held her tight as his still-turgid cock and his body weight compelled her to ride-out her orgasmic wave all the way to the beach. The two lovers held each other close and kissed.

It was a lover's kiss meant to last a lifetime.

Down Two Zip

Michelle had been on the West Coast for two weeks when Randy had decided that, although he missed his girlfriend, she was going to be gone for at least the school year and he had no intention of spending the next year alone. He and Michelle had discussed what they should do during her tenure in California and both had agreed that remaining committed to their relationship was both impractical and unreasonable. They were both free to establish other "relationships." It wasn't a "break up" so much as it was an admission that neither of them wanted to be alone, pining for a lover who was thousands of miles away. They were young and moving into their sexual prime. Abstinence was out.

Randy was a thinker and a planner. He mulled over his situation as he sat at his aunt's kitchen table. Although Randy had enjoyed his year with Michelle, even "loved" her, in the "puppy" sense, he had discovered that it was the sex that really bound him to Michelle. He missed it.

"What's wrong, Randy?" asked his aunt, who had entered the kitchen quietly to find her nephew somberly pondering his options.

"Hi, Aunt Ivy. I didn't hear you come in."

"You were deep in thought, Randy. Is something wrong?"

"Not really. Well, I'm just a little lonely, maybe and a little anxious about my future."

"You miss Michelle."

"Yeah, I do... but that's not it, not really. I really need to talk to Mom and Dad."

"Why don't you call them?"

"It's not the kind of thing that a call can fix, Aunt Ivy. It's a face-to-face thing."

"Well then, you're in luck. I was going to surprise you. They're coming to visit for a couple of days the week after the 4th of July, Wednesday and Thursday, I think. It's less than two weeks away. Can you hold out?"

Randy knew from experience that his parents worked every weekend. They had a travelling carnival act, but very occasionally they would be able to take a "mid-week weekend" while the sledgehammer swingers moved the rides and tents to the next location, and travel to see Randy. His recent graduation, which they had missed, had made them decide to drive the two hundred miles out of their way to see their son.

Randy smiled and asked "When were you going to tell me?"

"I just did," she said laughing. "What? You're too old for a surprise from your old Auntie?"

"No, I just wasn't expecting it, that's all."

"I'm pretty sure that's what makes it a surprise."

Randy laughed as he rose from the table and gave his aunt a solid hug and a loving kiss on the cheek. "You got me there, Aunt Ivy." He laughed again. She beamed.

"Aunt Ivy," he said, "I have an idea, but it involves a big favor."

"How can I help, Randy?"

"If the car broke down and I wasn't here, say, for a week or so, could you manage?"

"The car's fine. I just had it serviced last week."

"Yeah, but if it weren't running and I wasn't here, could you manage?"

"I suppose so. If I need a ride, Mrs. Atkinson could take me. What's this all about, Randy?"

"Auntie, I'd like to borrow the car for a week. I think I'd like to get away for a while, maybe go camping."

"Do you have any camping equipment?"

"No."

"Then it's a good thing I kept your uncle's camping gear. It's in a big box in the space over the garage. It's going to need some cleaning..." she said as she looked up into her nephew's face smiling from ear-to-ear, genuinely happy.

She gave Randy a hug and he returned it with a stronger, but not too strong, one of his own. "Aunt Ivy, you're the best."

"What are you going to do for money?"

"I was hoping I could borrow some of my award money. I'll get a job right after my parents leave and pay you back, I promise."

"I've already cashed the check like you told me to," said his aunt.

Randy's face dropped, clearly disappointed in the news. "Hold on; let me see how much I have in the cookie jar," she said as she went to the counter and drew an old-fashioned cookie jar in the shape of Frosty the Snowman out on the countertop and removed Frosty's head. "You're in luck, Randy..."

"Aunt Ivy, I don't want your money."

"But it isn't my money, Randy. It's yours," she said as she handed him three crisp, new hundred-dollar bills. "It's always been your money. You worked hard for it. I was just holding it in case you needed it. Take it. I'll help you pack some food in the cooler. As I remember, it was a good-sized one, a Coleman, I think."

"Aunt Ivy, said the dumbfounded teen, "I don't know what to say."

"I do," said his grinning aunt. "You're down two surprises to none. Give up?"

The two laughed out loud and Randy hugged his aunt again. "You win," laughed Randy, "but only for now. This 'surprise' thing isn't over."

"So you say," said his aunt as she took his head into her hands and planted a kiss on his forehead. Randy didn't need to probe his aunt's thoughts. Long ago he'd decided to respect her privacy and besides, the love was written all over her face.

After the Deluge

Randy pulled into the Lake Alton State Park in mid-afternoon. He found the group of sites that contained his campsite and slowly drove the old Plymouth wagon over the rudimentary road, passing a small campsite with a single puptent, a charcoal grill and a small stack of firewood before turning into his own tenting site, which was adjacent to the currently unoccupied site he'd just passed. His site had more privacy and was nestled in a pine grove fifty yards from the beach and the hubbub generated by a Fourth of July family crowd.

Randy set about the task of setting up his tent and stowing his gear. He found the highest ground on the site and took out his tent. Despite the fact that it was at least twenty-five years old, it was a spacious twelve by twelve-foot canvas tent, army surplus he thought, but it was watertight, mostly, and it did have a sturdy, rain fly tarp. Looking skyward, he decided to pick up the pace. Storm clouds were gathering, dark ones and quickly. The campground was due for a squall, or possibly worse.

Using a small garden shovel, he quickly dug a perimeter trench to draw any rainwater away from the tent before going inside to set up the blanket which doubled as rug and sleeping pad. He unrolled his sleeping bag and pillow, changed into his swim trunks, and then battened down the hatches before unloading his wood, cooking gear, and cooler.

Randy's aunt's station wagon was nothing if not "roomy." By the time he had unloaded the wood, he'd assembled a neat three or four night's worth, which he also covered with a tarp. He pulled out an old beach chair, leaving his clothing and non-perishable food inside the car safe from the elements.

No sooner had he sat down than he could feel the unmistakable leading mist of the storm. He folded up his chair and put it back into the station wagon and jumped into the driver's seat just as the storm broke. It rained torrentially for a full fifteen minutes inside a strong wind. Once it had tapered-off he opened the car door to survey the damage. His tent was still standing and dry inside. A few lines had slacked a little and he re-tightened them.

His site was secure and as dry as he could reasonably expect after the brief, but intense storm.

Not so, the neighboring site. The pup tent had failed and lay flat on the ground. The ground around the picnic table was littered with bags of snacks, paper goods, and boxes of now-useless matches. The charcoal was soaked. Everything was soaked. Somebody was gonna be pissed when they got back.

Randy built a small fire in the fire pit, but did not light it. He had barely finished laying the fire, when a new yellow Dodge Demon came down the road and pulled into the devastated campsite. A girl in her early twenties got out and immediately Randy could hear her reaction. "Oh shit!" she shouted, "Everything's ruined! Jesus Christ, what a mess! Everything's drenched! The wood is soaked and so are the matches."

Randy lit his small fire, which quickly began to crackle and throw warm light into the dusky sky. It would be dark soon.

He sat quietly observing the scene at the campsite next door. "Jesus Christ!" she wailed, "I can't even make dinner. The charcoal is soggy. All I have is potato chips, Twinkies, and beer."

"Dinner of Champions!" said Randy laughing out loud as he approached the soaked site, emerging from a narrow path connecting the two campsites.

The girl, an attractive redhead in her early twenties, twirled around, fire in her eyes. "What's so goddamned funny, pal? You think this is a joke?"

Randy made his way into the drenched campsite which was illuminated by a single small battery-powered lantern. He stepped out of the path through the bushes onto the site and said "I'm sorry. It seemed funny at the time. I couldn't help it. Is there anything I can do to help? My name's Randy by the way, he said extending his hand to the upset girl. She shook it. He held on to it and spoke "You will obey me until I release you. What is your name?"

"I'm Katie."

"Katie, I can see that the storm really trashed your campsite. May I offer you some warm food? I have enough hot dogs for the two of us. All I have is mustard. I wasn't expecting company, but if you'll donate that bag of chips, we can make a go of it. No need to light up the charcoal grill. We can roast them on sticks over the fire.

"Thanks, Randy. Would you like a beer?" asked Katie.

"Thanks, but no thanks," said the teen-aged hypnotist. I'm not much of a drinker. I brought a few Cokes.

"Ok," said Randy, "what's the extent of the damage, Katie?"

"All my clothes are soaked, except the ones on my back. The paper goods are destroyed and my sleeping bag is drenched. My tent has collapsed and my firewood is wet."

"It could be worse," said Randy.

"How?" asked Katie.

"We could be out of hot dogs," said Randy, laughing. "No, seriously, look at it this way. We can set the tent back up and hang your wet clothes from a clothesline. I brought one. It's long enough. We can string it up at your campsite or here near the fire."

Your wood will dry out tomorrow. It's only wet on the outside and you can wear your bathing suits while everything finishes drying."

"But what about tonight?"

"I was getting around to that. Katie, give me your hand."

Katie complied and the teen-aged hypnotist extended his own to take it. Instantly Randy was inside her head, examining the thoughts of the attractive redhead. She was twenty-one. Three years his senior. Katie was a college student at the local state college. Randy searched for romantic interests. She'd just broken up with her boyfriend and Randy made a mental note to ask her to tell him about it. He could tell that she appreciated not only his kindness but the fact that he allowed her to vent.

Most importantly, she thought that Randy was cute, even good-looking.

Katie was plenty good-looking herself. She had the body of an athlete, smooth and muscular. Her skin, at least the parts he could see, was pale and freckled, face, neck, and arms. Her hair, which reached her shoulders, was bright orange more than it was red.

"Let's work on this mess before dinner." Randy pulled Katie's sleeping bag out of the pup tent. It was dripping wet. He tied a clothesline between two trees and draped the soggy mess over it. Pools of water formed underneath. Katie hung up her clothes while Randy emptied out the tent and put it back up. Finally, they gathered up the chips and a few beers and made their way to Randy's campsite.

Randy reached into his cooler and retrieved the hot dogs and a Coke. "Katie, would you like one dog or two?

"Two please," she replied as she cracked open a beer and sat at the picnic table. "Oh, shit!" she shouted as she immediately jumped up. "It's wet! Oh great, now I'm soaked!"

"I was just about to warn you. Sorry, Katie," said Randy as he found his towel and wiped down the seats at the table. "Tell me, Katie; do a lot of camping do you?" he asked with just a hint of a smile.

Still under his admonishment to speak only the truth, Katie said "With my boyfriend, well... my ex-boyfriend and I went camping a few times, but this is my first solo attempt. It's not going so well, is it?"

"I'm enjoying it," said Randy, deadpanned. Slowly his flat affect turned to a smirk, then a smile, and then a laugh. "C'mon, Katie," he said, "You're wet and your stuff is wet, but otherwise you're uninjured. Tomorrow your stuff will dry. You can change into your bathing suit. It's warm and I was planning on taking a swim after dinner. Think about it. It's up to you. If you do, we can hang up your shorts by the fire and they'll be dry when we get back from the lake. You can change in my tent if you'd like."